The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the Worst penalty decision ever ?

+6
mystiroakey
MBTGOG
Pal Joey
dancingweeman
hampo17
Kenny
10 posters

Go down

Is this the Worst penalty decision ever ? Empty Is this the Worst penalty decision ever ?

Post by Kenny Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:21 am

With the scores level at 1 - 1 between Brisbane Roar and Perth Glory in the A League championship game , and with 94 minutes on the clock this happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sMr1g9cC68g

What do you think ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Is this the Worst penalty decision ever ? Empty Re: Is this the Worst penalty decision ever ?

Post by hampo17 Tue 24 Apr 2012, 6:52 am

Yep. Mentioned this in the worst dive thread, disgusting that he appeals for a penalty as well.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is this the Worst penalty decision ever ? Empty Re: Is this the Worst penalty decision ever ?

Post by dancingweeman Tue 24 Apr 2012, 1:18 pm

Thats laughable!

On a side note, i'm hating the reaction of the players when they've win a penalty nowadays. It never used to be celebrated as much.

Especially this mug who's running around like he's scored the winning goal, when all he's done is missed the ball and fallen over.

dancingweeman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:14 pm

Football is a reflection of society - full of cheats and chancers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7IQ6AuJpfg&feature=fvst

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:28 pm

Poor Perth. They also lost the basketball finals series to NZ Breakers tonight.... 2 games to 1. Sad

That was a shocker. Worse was the post match interview when Barisha brushed it aside with a 'that's just football' comment.

I see he's just been offered a big deal today from an Indonesian owner of one of the A-League clubs. It's a funny old world!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Tue 24 Apr 2012, 2:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJOj-SrfhKw&feature=related

If you watch this video, it might change your mind. I say penalty.

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 24 Apr 2012, 9:11 pm

omg lol- the guy missed the ball with his kick and that made him fall over!!

classic stuff that

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Tue 24 Apr 2012, 9:27 pm

KingKenny7Heaven wrote: What do you think ?
Laugh Very very poor decision.....

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 24 Apr 2012, 10:49 pm

To be fair to the player I don't think he dives, more loses his balance as the ball runs away from him and he tries to shoot anyway. HOWEVER, his appeals for the pen and the reaction after being given it are frankly pathetic.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 25 Apr 2012, 6:58 am

It was actually a great decision by the referee

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:22 am

No chance is that a penalty, the contact isn't enough to warrant a foul and it's his air shot that causes him to fall over, the fact he appeals for it makes him to be a muppet.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:00 am

Minimal contact and the player dives, wins the pen and celebrates like he's won the World Cup. Karma is a bitch though and he'll find that out soon enough.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down