The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With?

+21
milkyboy
Lance
NathanDB10
Super D Boon
DaveVDK
John Bloody Wayne
WelshDevilRob
Seanusarrilius
ONETWOFOREVER
88Chris05
AlexHuckerby
The Galveston Giant
DoubleD22
School Project
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
qc2
paperbag_puncher
TopHat24/7
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
bhb001
Mr Bounce
25 posters

Go down

Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With? Empty Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With?

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:41 am

Bit of fun, this:

John Terry has confirmed in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a thug with a big pay packet. Who would you like to teach him a lesson in the ring? Let's have a think.

My initial thought would be Chris Eubank Jr - nice and fast, got a vicious turn of speed and looks like he'd make it last. Then I thought "No -Terry will want to PROVE himself as hard".

So let's give either David Haye or Dereck Chisora a chance to redeem themselves. A few rounds of vicious battering from either of these animals (no 3 knockdown rule) would bring the nasty little crote down a few rungs, and I think it should be PPV with all proceeds going to a decent charity.

I think I could be on to something here... Very Happy

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With? Empty Re: Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With?

Post by bhb001 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:51 am

Against Haye or Chisora there wouldn't need to be a three knock down rule, because he wouldn't be getting up. You really want some one small and fast, welterweight or even less, so he goes in cocky and then gets taught a lesson for a while. My controversial vote would be for Amir Khan. Quick enough to keep hurting him over a sustained period.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With? Empty Re: Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With?

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:38 am

Me.

I'd love a chance to shut his big mouth!

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:44 am

As long as whoever it is is black and makes JT his beatch I don't care.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Wed 25 Apr 2012, 9:47 am

Someone like Ricky Burns. Would just box the head of him all night and hopefully draw it out a bit. Realistically whoever you put him in with its not going more than a few rounds though..

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by qc2 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:22 am

I think watching Laila Ali humiliate him would be awesome, PPV worthy I think

qc2

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 25 Apr 2012, 10:46 am

He needs to be big and black. I'm going for Deontay Wilder the man who will spark out Fury and Price.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:04 pm

Gerald McClellan pre Benn obviously.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Apr 2012, 12:56 pm

I'd put Terry in with Freddie Roach. If anybody could give John a boxing lesson it would be Freddie.

Failing that, a philanthropic Muay Thai fighter. This is how you use the knee, but this is why you don't use the knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Wed 25 Apr 2012, 1:25 pm

I'd stick him in with a relentless pressure fighter/slugger, someone who isn't a great boxer but is just tough (Michael Katsidis or Micky Ward). But I think the ethnicity would be very important as Terry seems to be a bit of a racist... Tim Bradley would be a good choice as it would be a prolonged beat down plus some head-clashes from Tim would close his eyes up.

But Media Cat has hit the nail on the head with sticking him in with a Muay Thai fighter - "Get the knee in Son"

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 1:47 pm

Id throw him in with Audley just for the pure embarestment then A-force can say hes ready for a HW title shot again.

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 25 Apr 2012, 1:57 pm

Audley would take him out in half a round.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 1:58 pm

if it even took that long,he'd probably take him out with his first shot but it would still be a great sight!

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Wed 25 Apr 2012, 2:00 pm

True, would just be however long it took Terry to stop running.
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 25 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

I like John Terry.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 25 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:I like John Terry.

I'd have kept that under my hat if I were you, Alex...
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:13 pm

Wayne Bridge

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 25 Apr 2012, 3:21 pm

Vitali. For a slow and remorseless beat down. John Terry is a complete poop

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Wed 25 Apr 2012, 4:34 pm

A cell with Ike Ibeabuchi.

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Wed 25 Apr 2012, 6:11 pm

John Terry, dressed as a cop with Sonny Liston. Might not last too long though.

Seeing a little guy like Donaire or Gamboa spark him out would be quite amusing...as we're on the subject, I wouldn't mind transporting Suarez into the ring with Azumah Nelson right after cheating Ghana out of the world cup. Add a "negrito" rant in there and RIP Luis.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Wed 25 Apr 2012, 8:21 pm

Edwin Valero or Roberto Duran, just for kicks.

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Thu 26 Apr 2012, 5:49 pm

I think I could be on to something here... .

--------------

Sadly not, for such an event to take place would surely require the consent of a certain Mr J Terry?

As a fairly tepid Chelsea fan I am pleased that they have reached the final and am actually glad the adulterous bonehead won't be playing. Despite his obvious ability I feel his big match temperament is sadly lacking and he was the doofus that missed the vital kick again sc** utd four years ago. The more I think about it it couldn't have happened to a more repulsive man, so every cloud and all that.

If we could somehow trick Mr Terry in to thinking he was fighting a pasty and then on the evening unveil Mr Haye or Mr Chisora......

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanDB10 Thu 26 Apr 2012, 7:16 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:John Terry, dressed as a cop with Sonny Liston. Might not last too long though.

Seeing a little guy like Donaire or Gamboa spark him out would be quite amusing...as we're on the subject, I wouldn't mind transporting Suarez into the ring with Azumah Nelson right after cheating Ghana out of the world cup. Add a "negrito" rant in there and RIP Luis.

I nominate this for post of the year.

Liston v Terry. I'd pay a lot of money for the weigh in alone.

NathanDB10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu 26 Apr 2012, 10:54 pm

give margarito his old gloves back and let him hav a go at JT

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 26 Apr 2012, 11:31 pm

moving this onwards and downwards, who would you like to see in the ring of john terry... i'll get this going with sonny liston, and john terry dressed as a cop. Whistle

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Sat 28 Apr 2012, 10:53 am

It's a pity Lenny McLean is no longer available but I'm sure Kimbo Slice wouldn't be an unpopular call.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 28 Apr 2012, 11:46 am

Who Would You Like To See John Terry In the Ring With?

Wayne Bridges Ex Misses

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Sat 28 Apr 2012, 4:37 pm

I like how people are putting real thought into the size of the opponent so as to maximise the punishment!

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 28 Apr 2012, 9:09 pm

It's a very important issue, and with the right names on a petition that gets enough publicity (through twitter and other forums) we could make it happen.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakeyman123 Sun 29 Apr 2012, 3:53 pm

His brother?? Smile

Snakeyman123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down