The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers)

+4
Fellaini25
hodge
Hero
Good Golly I'm Olly
8 posters

Go down

Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers) Empty Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers)

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 01 May 2012, 7:34 am

CM Punk v Daniel Bryan

How good is this going to be! I literally can't wait Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers) 3933776953
Just hope that the WWE give them half an hour and we could see a instant classic.

So far though there is just one thing I can say about this,

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers) Empty Re: Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers)

Post by Hero Tue 01 May 2012, 7:45 am

Or it'll last 17 seconds and Vince will walk out laughing at the IWC as he then gives Ryback 15 jobbers to beat on a PPV.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers) Empty Re: Over The Limit - WWE Championship match (RAW Spoilers)

Post by hodge Tue 01 May 2012, 4:14 pm

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 4:24 pm

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fellaini25 Tue 01 May 2012, 5:45 pm

YES YES YES

Fellaini25

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 01 May 2012, 6:52 pm

YES ! YES ! YES ! YES ! YES ! YES !

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 01 May 2012, 8:22 pm

YES?
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 01 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Surely there has to be a submission match between the 2 for the title at some point?

Anyone know the last time a world title was defended in a submission match?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 01 May 2012, 10:52 pm

I am hoping for an extended feud culminating in a 60 min Iron Man match at Summerslam...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 01 May 2012, 10:55 pm

that would truely be awesome!

Over the limit - regular match
No way out - Steel Cage match (have there be an ending where Punk is counted out or something, Johnny orders a steel cage match)
Money In The Bank - Submission match
Summerslam - last chance title match in an 60 minute Iron man match

?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 01 May 2012, 10:58 pm

The president would be in Orton/Christian that they stretched out towards the summer. I would hope that they would do something similar and would see that Bryan has such heat that it would be silly to blow it off in one PPV and then have Punk against Tensai *SHUDDER*.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue 01 May 2012, 11:06 pm

Really looking forward to this and possibly a series of matches to follow , given that Bryan was suppose to be set for a strong storyline after mania this could be great .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down