The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A with Jenny

+4
Blade
Lee
Beer
Amy
8 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Q&A with Jenny Empty Q&A with Jenny

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 11:37 am

Welcome to a Question and Answers session with me.
In this the build up to the Night Of Glory PPV.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Q&A with Jenny Empty Re: Q&A with Jenny

Post by Beer Wed 02 May 2012, 11:41 am

Is McManus a caring, sensitve lover or is he all action like he is in the ring....

And yes, that is a euphemism.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 02 May 2012, 11:41 am

Where did you meet James McManus and what the hell do you see in him?

Where do you see yourself in a years time in 6WF

What is your problem with Logan Kincade

Is there anyone in 6WF you would like to manage along with McManus that you think would make a formidable stable

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 02 May 2012, 11:50 am

Who do you see winning the world title at NOG?

What you ever consider managing Blade?

Who is your Favorite Wrestler?
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 02 May 2012, 11:51 am

Who do you see as your greatest threat in your quest to bring back the Honeyz Laugh Belt?

Last edited by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF on Wed 02 May 2012, 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 11:56 am

Lee wrote:Where did you meet James McManus and what the hell do you see in him?

Where do you see yourself in a years time in 6WF

What is your problem with Logan Kincade

Is there anyone in 6WF you would like to manage along with McManus that you think would make a formidable stable

1-I met James at High school and from that point on the relationship flourished into where we are now. what I see in him is his caring nature,he is a totally different person to what you see in that ring, away from it. He really would do anything for anyone. Especially me hahahaha

2- In a years time I see myself with the honeyz title around my waist and walking to the ring with James for a world title match.

3- My problem with Kincade is all the mean things he has said about me in his promos. Also that he never Shuts up!

4- In a stable alongside Mcmanus, now that is a tricky question to answer. The Saint and Crime Lord. Now that would be an unstoppable force and 100X better than the church ever was. If we were going to add in a youngster to the mix who could learn off the 3 men I would say Scorpion, dont get me wrong he is good but rough round the edges

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 11:57 am

King Beer wrote:Is McManus a caring, sensitve lover or is he all action like he is in the ring....

who Asks these sort of questions. Thats for me to know and for you to keep guessing

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 02 May 2012, 11:59 am

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
King Beer wrote:Is McManus a caring, sensitve lover or is he all action like he is in the ring....

who Asks these sort of questions. Thats for me to know and for you to keep guessing

He's a deviant then. Thought so. Good work Mr T!!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 May 2012, 11:59 am

Miss Jessica : Like, what the hell makes you think you will be the alpha female in 6WF? I mean, seriously? Do you know how hard I have worked to get to where I am? It takes a little bit more than some povo make-up and a slutty market stall skirt to make it here. And while we're on the subject, HELL-O, using that much cheapo slap will totally dry your skin out and turkey legs have never been in fashion. Like, put them away already. I mean, you look like some little chunksterino on one of those paintings hung in a gallery, all like cracked, waxy complexion. It's just, like, a total relief you aren't all naked like one of them. Oh my god... so Yuk. Like, whatever anyway, what was my question? Was it what perfume do you use? No... that can't have been it, I think cat urine would really like, clash with my totally sensuous pheromonage. Oh well... I can't remember. Just like... make up your own question or something.

Last edited by Electric Demon on Wed 02 May 2012, 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 12:00 pm

Blade wrote:Who do you see winning the world title at NOG?

What you ever consider managing Blade?

Who is your Favorite Wrestler?

1- Chaos will Retain the 6WF Title. But I hate Genesis so much so I hope that Leone kicks Lex's behind tonight and stops that little stranglehold that Genesis have.

2- If the deal was right for me then yes.

3- Ruling out Mcmanus, I would have to say The Saint.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 12:02 pm

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:Who do you see as your greatest threat in your quest to bring back the Honeyz Laugh Belt?

who Do I see as the biggest threat to me bringing back the title. I would say Jessica. But I would soon get rid of her

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 02 May 2012, 12:03 pm

With McManus being Chaos' protege do you think he can live up to the expectations of the fans?

Do you think you and Chaos get on or is there a clash of opinions between you and him. Furthermore, who does McManus listen to more?

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 12:06 pm

Electric Demon wrote:Miss Jessica : Like, what the hell makes you think you will be the alpha female in 6WF? I mean, seriously? Do you know how hard I have worked to get to where I am? It takes a little bit more than some povo make-up and a slutty market stall skirt to make it here. And while we're on the subject, HELL-O, using that much cheapo slap will totally dry your skin out and turkey legs have never been in fashion. Like, put them away already. I mean, you look like some little chunksterino on one of those paintings hung in a gallery, all like cracked, waxy complexion. It's just, like, a total relief you aren't all naked like one of them. Oh my god... so Yuk. Like, whatever anyway, what was my question? Was it what perfume do you use? No... that can't have been it, I think cat urine would really like, clash with my totally sensuous pheromonage. Oh well... I can't remember. Just like... make upi your own question or something.

Talk of the Devil and she will appear Rolling Eyes
I will let all my actions in the ring do the talking.
So to the board if you are listening right now, make the match happen, Jessica Rabbit here vs the greatest all round female wrestler in the company today.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 02 May 2012, 12:08 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:Miss Jessica : Like, what the hell makes you think you will be the alpha female in 6WF? I mean, seriously? Do you know how hard I have worked to get to where I am? It takes a little bit more than some povo make-up and a slutty market stall skirt to make it here. And while we're on the subject, HELL-O, using that much cheapo slap will totally dry your skin out and turkey legs have never been in fashion. Like, put them away already. I mean, you look like some little chunksterino on one of those paintings hung in a gallery, all like cracked, waxy complexion. It's just, like, a total relief you aren't all naked like one of them. Oh my god... so Yuk. Like, whatever anyway, what was my question? Was it what perfume do you use? No... that can't have been it, I think cat urine would really like, clash with my totally sensuous pheromonage. Oh well... I can't remember. Just like... make upi your own question or something.

So to the board if you are listening right now, make the match happen, Jessica Rabbit here vs the greatest all round female wrestler in the company today.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I've always wanted to see Miss Jessica v Chaos!!!!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 12:12 pm

Gregers wrote:With McManus being Chaos' protege do you think he can live up to the expectations of the fans?

Do you think you and Chaos get on or is there a clash of opinions between you and him. Furthermore, who does McManus listen to more?

1- Yeah I think he will eventually , hes young so there' s still things for him to learn. but the fans have to remember that wrestling is in his blood and he will be the best very soon.

2- With Chaos what you have to remember is that he has high expectations of everybody that walks through his locker room door. I think we have perhaps clashed a couple of times where he has felt that James hasn't lived up to those expectations and have felt the opposite.
To who he listens to more I would have to say Chaos, his experience is far more larger than mine

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 May 2012, 12:14 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

Wow. That's like, a totally apt comparison. Well done you, so cute. I mean, Jessica Rabbit is sexy as hell, just like yours truly, and she's just as unobtainable. It's just that she's unobtainable to all her adorers because she's like, a cartoon, whereas I'm unobtainable because all my adorers are total, loser, freako wrestling fans. They can look all they want, but they can't touch. Just like you Ben & Jenny's. Because I'm not a wrestler. And even if I was, I am like, soooooo out of your league.

So like, dream on loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 12:20 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

Wow. That's like, a totally apt comparison. Well done you, so cute. I mean, Jessica Rabbit is sexy as hell, just like yours truly, and she's just as unobtainable. It's just that she's unobtainable to all her adorers because she's like, a cartoon, whereas I'm unobtainable because all my adorers are total, loser, freako wrestling fans. They can look all they want, but they can't touch. Just like you Ben & Jenny's. Because I'm not a wrestler. And even if I was, I am like, soooooo out of your league.

So like, dream on loser.

Im sure one of your many boyfriends could train you before I dont know.......................Born in Fire?
Who is it you are with at present? Scorpion is it? I lost track because you seem to have been with nine tenths of the locker room.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 May 2012, 12:49 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

Im sure one of your many boyfriends could train you before I dont know.......................Born in Fire?
Who is it you are with at present? Scorpion is it? I lost track because you seem to have been with nine tenths of the locker room.

Well there'll always be one tenth I wouldn't touch with a barge pole Jen, and that's James McManus. I mean, seriously, like, how desperate were you to get a foot in the door? COME ON... You could have aimed a little higher. Though I suppose you do both need SOMEONE to keep yourselves warm down in those dingy locker rooms near the exit, you know, the ones used for the newbies and the insignificant. I so wouldn't want to get changed in one of them. Yuk-o. Hey, here's a question Jen, and it's relevant - like me, and unlike you - like, is that why McManus always looks so ring rusty.. you know... because he has to walk , like, a mile and a half to get from his locker room to the ring before he even begins to fight, or is he really just that crappy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 1:01 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

Well there'll always be one tenth I wouldn't touch with a barge pole Jen, and that's James McManus. I mean, seriously, like, how desperate were you to get a foot in the door? COME ON... You could have aimed a little higher. Though I suppose you do both need SOMEONE to keep yourselves warm down in those dingy locker rooms near the exit, you know, the ones used for the newbies and the insignificant. I so wouldn't want to get changed in one of them. Yuk-o. Hey, here's a question Jen, and it's relevant - like me, and unlike you - like, is that why McManus always looks so ring rusty.. you know... because he has to walk , like, a mile and a half to get from his locker room to the ring before he even begins to fight, or is he really just that crappy?

As you full well know me and James have our own locker room in a secluded part of the arena. as for the ring rust comment, James is a wrestler a real wrestler. He wrestles a number of times with injuries unlike some of your special friends. Speaking of special friends, I hear Uryu is holding a party and you Tilly from Tots TV or you may be Tom, I don't know I guess you could be either of them, are the guest of honour, so chop chop you wouldn't want to keep him waiting now would you?

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 May 2012, 1:26 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

As you full well know me and James have our own locker room in a secluded part of the arena. as for the ring rust comment, James is a wrestler a real wrestler. He wrestles a number of times with injuries unlike some of your special friends. Speaking of special friends, I hear Uryu is holding a party and you Tilly from Tots TV or you may be Tom, I don't know I guess you could be either of them, are the guest of honour, so chop chop you wouldn't want to keep him waiting now would you?

What injuries? Don't tell me - a strained back from piggying you to a career? What were you before you came here anyway? Wow, there's another question - we're totally on a roll now. I'm guessing, like, a receptionist for some crummy firm of builders or something, and they were all like pinching your toosh and that, and you thought "I'll teach them, I'll so become a wrestler", so you did. But do tell me.

As for Uryu's offer? I was more of a Playdays girl myself. What was it? "Where does it go? Where does it stop? Look for the sign of the lollipop". With all the questions flying around it looks like the Why-Bird stop - but on closer inspection, it's just the stupid, ugly, naive bitch stop.

Oh... was it a lollipop lady?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 02 May 2012, 1:31 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh clap clap clap
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 May 2012, 1:48 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote: Ruling out Mcmanus, I would have to say The Saint.

The Saint has promoted you to rank of sycophant and you shall be spared from the cull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 2:02 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

What injuries? Don't tell me - a strained back from piggying you to a career? What were you before you came here anyway? Wow, there's another question - we're totally on a roll now. I'm guessing, like, a receptionist for some crummy firm of builders or something, and they were all like pinching your toosh and that, and you thought "I'll teach them, I'll so become a wrestler", so you did. But do tell me.

As for Uryu's offer? I was more of a Playdays girl myself. What was it? "Where does it go? Where does it stop? Look for the sign of the lollipop". With all the questions flying around it looks like the Why-Bird stop - but on closer inspection, it's just the stupid, ugly, naive bitch stop.

Big shout out to all the Norfolk Lollipop Ladies, Represent............. hahahaha.
Seriously I was not a Lollipop lady, I was in education and then I helped in James' Gym.
As for James' injuries that's for him to talk about not me. But it is not that he has piggy backed me around, I have done everything I have ever wanted to do through my own accord and that is how it will stay.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 May 2012, 2:19 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

Big shout out to all the Norfolk Lollipop Ladies, Represent............. hahahaha.
Seriously I was not a Lollipop lady, I was in education and then I helped in James' Gym.
As for James' injuries that's for him to talk about not me. But it is not that he has piggy backed me around, I have done everything I have ever wanted to do through my own accord and that is how it will stay.

So are you going to leave of your own accord? Or are you going to force me take you out like yesterday's trash? Not that I ever take out my own trash, mind you. With these nails? Unlike some, I take care of myself. There's no way you'd ever catch me with chipped, scruffy claws like some common prostitute, or average working mum, or former education worker who temps in a gym. My rep would just be like, totally ruined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 2:29 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

So are you going to leave of your own accord? Or are you going to force me take you out like yesterday's trash? Not that I ever take out my own trash, mind you. With these nails? Unlike some, I take care of myself. There's no way you'd ever catch me with chipped, scruffy claws like some common prostitute, or average working mum, or former education worker who temps in a gym. My rep would just be like, totally ruined.

I'm not leaving for a very long time if at all, so i'm guessing you will have to come and get rid of me

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 May 2012, 2:41 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

I'm not leaving for a very long time if at all, so i'm guessing you will have to come and get rid of me

We'll see.

Oh my God - I just remembered my actual question. I am such a klutz.

So like... who are you again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Wed 02 May 2012, 2:59 pm

Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

We'll see.

My Name is Jenny or if you don't pipe down and let these lovely people ask a question, I will be known as the lady that kicked seven shades of poop out of Miss Jessica and sent her finally packing from the 6WF.

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 02 May 2012, 3:09 pm

Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:
Electric Demon wrote:
Mrs ncfc_Tooze wrote:

So like, dream on loser.

We'll see.

My Name is Jenny or if you don't pipe down and let these lovely people ask a question, I will be known as the lady that kicked seven shades of poop out of Miss Jessica and sent her finally packing from the 6WF.

OK...OK... no need to get all stressy. Red face and blonde hair equals clash-o-rama!

Go ahead, ask your questions gentlemen.

They'll be all like, who's your inspiration?
Who taught you most about wrestling?
What's the best advice you ever received?
What colour are your... Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah - total borezillas!

Come and find me again when you fancy something a little more interesting. And I don't mean in a lezzer way, before you get all excited.

Laters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 02 May 2012, 5:57 pm

Why did I bother reading through all this and find the funniest bit was KB talking about Miss Jessica v Chaos?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down