The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heard a rumour today

+25
Adam D
John Bloody Wayne
Josef K.
Jayzeus24
JabMachineMK2
hampo17
tunes666
rycoys
ShahenshahG
azania
Gordy
OasisBFC
Captain Charisma
KingMonkey
Super D Boon
Rowley
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Mind the windows Tino.
TopHat24/7
Union Cane
Seanusarrilius
88Chris05
Soldier_Of_Fortune
manos de piedra
hogey
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heard a rumour today Empty Heard a rumour today

Post by hogey Wed 02 May 2012, 3:19 pm

Moves are afoot for David Haye to fight Dereck Chisora on the 14th July at Upton Park if boxing licence issues can be sorted, not sure how much truth in it but seems to come from a fairly reliable source.

Last edited by hogey on Wed 02 May 2012, 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

hogey

Back to top Go down

Heard a rumour today Empty Re: Heard a rumour today

Post by manos de piedra Wed 02 May 2012, 3:22 pm

Cant see either getting a licence before next year at the earliest.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Wed 02 May 2012, 3:23 pm

Heard or read?

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 May 2012, 3:24 pm

Well, that'll be quite a summer for captain, Jeff, Steffan and the like, with the Hayemaker set to usher in a new, exciting, all-improved era for Heavyweight boxing.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 02 May 2012, 3:25 pm

Chisora by bruatal slap!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 02 May 2012, 3:32 pm

Haye still has to answer to German Police, who have just stepped up their investigations.

From yesterday's Mail...

If David Haye imagined he was off the hook for his part in the Munich brawl with Dereck Chisora, it appears he was mistaken.

After a delay due to the protocol involved in seeking official British permission to interview Britain's former world heavyweight champion, the Munich police are now collecting witness statements from all those present at the media conference which degenerated into shameful scenes following Chisora's world heavyweight title defeat by Vitali Klitschko in February.

Chisora was arrested, questioned and released without charge that night but Haye fled Munich on a dawn flight while police were arriving at his hotel.

The investigation is on-going into the provocative taunting between Haye and Chisora.

Since none of the many photographs or film show Chisora striking out, the police inquiries appear to focus now on Haye punching his fellow Londoner while clutching a bottle in his hand, then swinging a metal camera tripod at opposing trainer Don Charles but missing and striking his own manager Adam Booth in the head.

Chisora has been suspended indefinitely by the British Boxing Board of Control for his abuse of Klitschkko and his brother Wladimir before the fight, as well as the subsequent fracas.

He is appealing. Haye, who is seeking a money-making bout with Vitali despite being officially retired, is expected to face sanction if he applies for a renewal of his license.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2137408/Ricky-Hatton-blasts-Skys-reluctance-boxing-promotions--Ricky-Hatton.html
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 02 May 2012, 3:35 pm

Nice source Union.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 02 May 2012, 3:46 pm

Thanks.

Haye must have read it, he's just tweeted :

Damn this cold, wet drizzly weather....I'm off to get a little sun!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 May 2012, 3:47 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Nice source Union.

I've quoted the Mail on here a couple of time. I feel vindicated now Union is a reader.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 02 May 2012, 3:52 pm

Only an occasional reader Tino, too much wishy washy liberalism for my liking.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 02 May 2012, 3:53 pm

This has been going about twitter today. Anyone who thinks the BBBoC wouldn't allow this to happen must be daft. They get sanctioning fees if it happens.

I hope its true I would like to see them fight. I would take Haye to wipe the floor with Chisora as well and spark him out early.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 May 2012, 3:55 pm

Union Cane wrote:Only an occasional reader Tino, too much wishy washy liberalism for my liking.

I'm from the North West, Union. We are all wishy washy liberals up there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 May 2012, 3:56 pm

Sweet Jesus, not a Lancastrian are you, Tino?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 May 2012, 3:59 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Sweet Jesus, not a Lancastrian are you, Tino?

Cheshire, old boy. Still a bit too close to Lancashire for Jeff's liking though!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 May 2012, 4:07 pm

Wouldn't have cared back in the day, Tino, but with my Mrs being a Yorkshire pudding I'm practically of the same ilk now.

Not to mention she rams matchsticks between my eyelids and makes me watch hour after hour of Fred Dibnah's 'Age of Steam', Jim Bowen in his Bullseye pomp while, at the same time, listening to a greatest hits collection of Rick Astley in order to breed that utter hatred for all things from the wrong side of the Pennines in to me!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 02 May 2012, 4:10 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Wouldn't have cared back in the day, Tino, but with my Mrs being a Yorkshire pudding I'm practically of the same ilk now.

You're not chris, not even close. Really hope this fight happens, nothing sends the right message like two people getting a bumper payday on the back of acting like a pair of clowns, just a pity Haye did not catch him with the tripod, that would have done wonders for the ticket sales.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 May 2012, 4:11 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Wouldn't have cared back in the day, Tino, but with my Mrs being a Yorkshire pudding I'm practically of the same ilk now.

Not to mention she rams matchsticks between my eyelids and makes me watch hour after hour of Fred Dibnah's 'Age of Steam', Jim Bowen in his Bullseye pomp while, at the same time, listening to a greatest hits collection of Rick Astley in order to breed that utter hatred for all things from the wrong side of the Pennines in to me!

Jeff has literally just exploded in rage.

Hope you don't call the lovely Miss Chris a Yorkshire pudding!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 02 May 2012, 4:23 pm

Id be surprised if the BBBC rescinded the ban after what? A whole 2 months? No point issuing the ban in the first place in that case. I could see the fight happening long term but July is only a couple of months away which would make a complete mockery of the BBBC. Even the ban he got for biting was longer than that.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 02 May 2012, 4:28 pm

The worst thing they did was ban him indefinitely. If there was at least a time scale on it stories like this wouldn't be going around. The fact is there is nothing to stop Chisora applying for a licence and hasn't been since the day he was banned.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 02 May 2012, 4:33 pm

Yeah but Im pretty sure the indefinate ban was designed to be seen as something closer to a life ban than a 3 month ban.

I dont expect Chisora to be banned for life by any means but a fight in July would effectively be no ban whatsoever and if it was against Haye the BBBC would have no credibility.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 May 2012, 4:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Hope you don't call the lovely Miss Chris a Yorkshire pudding!

Purely a term of affection and endearment Tino, you understand.

To be honest Manos, I don't ever think we'll see this fight, but if we do it certain'y won't be this summer as you've rightly alluded to already.

Just not convinced that Haye's heart has been in boxing for a while now. If he does decide to return to the sport, he himself is going to be facing peripheral issues much like Chisora is, which is a pain in the arris he perhaps doesn't need.

And given that he seems to think that the Heavyweight division revolves around him, coupled with his 'big money or nothing' attitude, I just don't think he'd be able to really get himself up for this one.

If it did happen I'd certainly back Haye by decision, mind. Not too fussed if we never see it though.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 02 May 2012, 4:45 pm

manos de piedra wrote:Yeah but Im pretty sure the indefinate ban was designed to be seen as something closer to a life ban than a 3 month ban.

I dont expect Chisora to be banned for life by any means but a fight in July would effectively be no ban whatsoever and if it was against Haye the BBBC would have no credibility.

The BBBoC have very little credibility anyway. That's the problem with the indefinite ban though they should have put a time on it.

Like Chris said though I can't see Haye being overly interested in the fight he's earned a lot of money from the sport so a fight with Chisora on Boxnation given the purse that would be on offer wouldn't appeal to him that much.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Wed 02 May 2012, 4:54 pm

manos de piedra wrote:Cant see either getting a licence before next year at the earliest.

Well it is boxing. Most disciplinary matters can be resolved with the right amount of spondoolies.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 02 May 2012, 4:56 pm

Super D Boon wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:Cant see either getting a licence before next year at the earliest.

Well it is boxing. Most disciplinary matters can be resolved with the right amount of spondoolies.

spondoolies is one of my fav words

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Wed 02 May 2012, 5:00 pm

I dont really think the indefinate nature of the ban should matter too much from the BBBC point of view. It gives them scope to monitor the situation. Its worse from Chisoras point of view because planning his career becomes hard.

I think everyone connected knew a life ban wasnt going to be the case, but I dont think Chisora even at his most optimistic would have hoped the ban to be rescinded after just a couple of months and despite the the BBBC not having much credibiltiy - that decision would just make them look imcompetant at best and corrupt at worst.

With regards Haye, its probably just a case of money. If Warren fronted up enough cash then who knows? Haye might view it as a relatively easy earner in a fight that doesnt need too much selling. Im not sure what Hayes price is but Chisora could potentially fall into low risk high reward bracket sufficiently. Warren might be willing to pay him generously aswell due to the amount of coverage the fight would get boxnation because if it was announced I think even mainstream news channels would pick up on it due to the brawl aspect and Warren would get alot of free advertising for boxnation.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Wed 02 May 2012, 5:03 pm

fwiw I heard something today that REALLY backs this up. It's definitely being considered.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Charisma Wed 02 May 2012, 9:38 pm

I'd watch it.

Fury Price on the undercard.

Bruno vs Akinwande too

Captain Charisma

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Thu 03 May 2012, 12:22 pm

they should do it WWF style where only the winner gets their licence back full time.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Thu 03 May 2012, 1:45 pm

Would anyone want to see these two clowns fight for a second time? Their first embarrassing display was enough. Sadly they are representative of the way boxing is today. Both products of hype that is closer to professional wrestling than to boxing. The sport has been in terminal decline since the last great heavyweight Lennox Lewis (who would have beaten the heavyweights nowadays with one arm tied behind his back!). Since then there hasnt been a single decent heavyweight, just clowns like Haye masquerading as the real deal behind alot of hype and bluster. Dont even get me started on Audley Harrison!

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 03 May 2012, 1:48 pm

You wouldn't class the Klitschko brothers as 'decent heavyweights' then Gordy?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 May 2012, 1:50 pm

Gordy wrote: The sport has been in terminal decline since the last great heavyweight Lennox Lewis (who would have beaten the heavyweights nowadays with one arm tied behind his back!).

Given Lewis barely beat one of the modern heavies with both arms I would have to suspect he may not have fared as well as you suggest with 50% less arms in use.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Thu 03 May 2012, 1:58 pm

Union Cane wrote:You wouldn't class the Klitschko brothers as 'decent heavyweights' then Gordy?

Not in the slightest! Dont be fooled by Sky Sports and its hype which is designed purely to sell fights on pay per view at high rates. They would have you believe that these giant freak show enormous Russians are incredible boxers but the fact is while they are big, they are highly unskilled and would not have stood a chance against greats like Tyson, Lewis, Frazier and Ali who were all outstanding boxers.

The media have tried to portray these Russians as invincible monsters purely to get the public to pay to watch the likes of Haye beat them which needless to say he couldnt. He got a gift of a decision against one of the giants which was surely to please the money men and tv stations but then, well, he injured his toe and the rest is history!

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 03 May 2012, 2:00 pm

That's your opinion mate, and you are entitled to it, even if it is patently absurd.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 03 May 2012, 2:05 pm

Gordy wrote:
Union Cane wrote:You wouldn't class the Klitschko brothers as 'decent heavyweights' then Gordy?

Not in the slightest! Dont be fooled by Sky Sports and its hype which is designed purely to sell fights on pay per view at high rates. They would have you believe that these giant freak show enormous Russians are incredible boxers but the fact is while they are big, they are highly unskilled and would not have stood a chance against greats like Tyson, Lewis, Frazier and Ali who were all outstanding boxers.

I've been among K2's many detractors before but I have to say that I really think called Wlad in particular "highly unkilled" is grossly unfair. He is boring, yes, predictable, yes, has fought rubbish, yes, but unskilled? He has developed an excellent, if tedious, skill-set. Good stiff jab that's more than just a range-finder, a genuine weapon, and a good follow-up right. Whilst his footwork isn't as deft as many previous greats it is not lumbering and I think against Haye in particular he showed he was more mobile than often given credit for. He also respects the sport enough to turn up in good shape every fight and well prep'd which is more than can be said of 90% of the HW boxers of the last 10 years.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 May 2012, 2:09 pm

Well said Top hat, think there is a real danger with Wlad that people confuse boring or cautious with unskilled. He may not have the most varied skill set in heavyweight history but most of what he has is honed to nigh on perfection, add into all the assets you have listed a very good ability to tie folk up on the inside and whilst I am not so certain how many he wins against the all time greats the idea that he does not cause some problems or does not have his moments seems fanciful at best to me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 03 May 2012, 2:10 pm

Wlad unskilled? He has the best jab of any heavyweight since Holmes. As a pure boxer he is one of the most skilled HW over the past 50 years. As TH said, he is boring. But so was Lennox incredibly boring. Wlad and Lennox made boxing fights into chess matches. Boring and unskilled are two different things.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Thu 03 May 2012, 4:05 pm

Massively unskilled. The giant Haye fought and ran away from the whole fight only to be handed a win simply for political reasons looked like he had come from the Siberian mountains and had never seen a pair of boxing gloves in his life. A pure media creation designed to fool the public into thinking this was a top class boxer that Haye was fighting "David v Goliath". He tried the same tactics on the next big giant he fought only this time the judges were wearing their glasses.

Unfortuantely boxing has gone the way of trying to convince the public to shell out 15 quid a pop to watch fights and the media try their best to portray Haye as the next Ali and these Russian giants as world class boxers. dont be fooled by the hype. Id encourage anyone who thinks these guys are the real deal to go back and watch fights like the Ruble in the Jungle or the Thrilla in Manilla to see what real top class boxers are like. Even going back only 10 or 15 years ago to see how Tyson and Lewis would have beaten these guys with their eyes closed!

More and more boxing is become a circus act with stations like Sky trying to con the public that Haye v Harrison is a great fight and a big deal. Its nonsense! Why do you think the likes of Harrison, Haye, Froch, Khan etc are all found wanting when they actually fight someone! Sky build them up into something they arent and then predictably they lose. It wasnt all that long ago we had real talents like Benn, Eubank, Lewis and Calzaghe instead of the current manufactured crop of second rate fighters taking part in circus act brawls or conspiracy theory fights. Its all media hype!

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 03 May 2012, 4:09 pm

Did you pay £15 for Haye Harrison perchance?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 03 May 2012, 4:12 pm

Not sure what Haye and Valuev's relative lack of ability has to do with either brother but enjoyed your comments all the same, would offer a more in depth rebuttal but am off to watch the ruble in the jungle.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 May 2012, 4:17 pm

Vitali fought Lewis more or less to a stalemate until the cut got too bad - he was even leading at the end. I have little doubt that Peak for Peak Lewis defeats Vitali but never with ease. Wlad has a poor chin and its the only reason he hasnt totalled nearly everyone else in the first few rounds as that would leave him open. Eubank and Watson would probably beat Froch but not so overwhelmingly and Benn would gas out before the End. Calzaghe and Lewis are probably the two best modern fighters we've had and holding everyone to that high a standard is unfair.

Harrison is a national joke and a figure of pity for everyone who pays to watch him fight. Haye is a handy cruiser who is a businessman first and foremost and doesnt need sky to hype him.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Thu 03 May 2012, 4:55 pm

alma wrote:What part of Russia are the Klitschkos from? There's obviously been some fairly major changes in European geography today!

Ukraine Very Happy
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Thu 03 May 2012, 5:26 pm

glad to see haye back , he should never have retired , but i have a feeling a fight against vitali is on the horizon , both camps have gone really quiet of late and haye vitali is a big draw , the only stumbeling block has been that horrible greedy little man bernd boente but i think vitali will get his way

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 03 May 2012, 5:53 pm

alma wrote:
SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:
alma wrote:What part of Russia are the Klitschkos from? There's obviously been some fairly major changes in European geography today!

Ukraine Very Happy

oh never mind

Ukraine's been its own country/state since 1991 though, and before that it was only part of the Soveit 'Union', a bit like the UK - is someone Scottish or British? I'm guessing most would say Scottish and equally K2 would say Ukranian.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu 03 May 2012, 6:22 pm

Gordy wrote:Massively unskilled. The giant Haye fought and ran away from the whole fight only to be handed a win simply for political reasons looked like he had come from the Siberian mountains and had never seen a pair of boxing gloves in his life. A pure media creation designed to fool the public into thinking this was a top class boxer that Haye was fighting "David v Goliath". He tried the same tactics on the next big giant he fought only this time the judges were wearing their glasses.

Unfortuantely boxing has gone the way of trying to convince the public to shell out 15 quid a pop to watch fights and the media try their best to portray Haye as the next Ali and these Russian giants as world class boxers. dont be fooled by the hype. Id encourage anyone who thinks these guys are the real deal to go back and watch fights like the Ruble in the Jungle or the Thrilla in Manilla to see what real top class boxers are like. Even going back only 10 or 15 years ago to see how Tyson and Lewis would have beaten these guys with their eyes closed!

More and more boxing is become a circus act with stations like Sky trying to con the public that Haye v Harrison is a great fight and a big deal. Its nonsense! Why do you think the likes of Harrison, Haye, Froch, Khan etc are all found wanting when they actually fight someone! Sky build them up into something they arent and then predictably they lose. It wasnt all that long ago we had real talents like Benn, Eubank, Lewis and Calzaghe instead of the current manufactured crop of second rate fighters taking part in circus act brawls or conspiracy theory fights. Its all media hype!

This is funny in so many ways. Its like saying Foeman was no good because he lost to Ali. Wlad is easily the best HW since Lewis and would have given Lennox a boxing lesson until Lennox lands. He is that good. A lesser fighter would not land on him.

You may as well say that Man Utd last year were useless and overhyped because they lost to Barca. Fact is that Barca were just better and no shame in losing to them.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Thu 03 May 2012, 9:57 pm

I would like to see the fight. I think Chisora has a good chance at beating Haye. it would be a close fight I think. Chisora is not a better boxer than Haye, but I think he is a better Heavy Weight.

Wont happen though as its a risk for Haye, not a big enough scalp to risk putting another L on his record. The only think that might convince him is it might make alot of money, and if he does win maybe that rematch with WK or a fight with VK if he has not retired by then.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Fri 04 May 2012, 10:32 am

azania wrote:
Gordy wrote:Massively unskilled. The giant Haye fought and ran away from the whole fight only to be handed a win simply for political reasons looked like he had come from the Siberian mountains and had never seen a pair of boxing gloves in his life. A pure media creation designed to fool the public into thinking this was a top class boxer that Haye was fighting "David v Goliath". He tried the same tactics on the next big giant he fought only this time the judges were wearing their glasses.

This is funny in so many ways. Its like saying Foeman was no good because he lost to Ali. Wlad is easily the best HW since Lewis and would have given Lennox a boxing lesson until Lennox lands. He is that good. A lesser fighter would not land on him.

You may as well say that Man Utd last year were useless and overhyped because they lost to Barca. Fact is that Barca were just better and no shame in losing to them.

Man Utd? Barcelona? We are talking about boxing here! Foreman was a terrific fighter. A wrecking ball of a man. On what grounds would you have him disregarded? Because he lost to Ali? The Greatest of them all!? Sheer lunacy. I suppose we can write off the great Joe Frazier too then!

You need to stop believing the hype that these media creations around now are the greatest boxers of all time. Ali, Foreman, Frazier and of course Lewis and Tyson would wipe the floor with them. Its only Sky that try and convince otherwise. Why? Because they want you to pay 15 quid to watch a clown like David Haye or Audley Harrison to beat them and then declare himself the greatest boxer in history! Unfortunately too many fans are falling for this kind of nonsense these days. Is it any wonder boxing has been in terminal decline since Lennox Lewis retired!

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 04 May 2012, 10:37 am

Nobody is saying that K2 are the greatest of all time.

They are certainly not "massively unskilled" though.

I can understand that you are bitter about having been duped into paying £15 for Haye vs Harrison, but that was 18 months ago and it wasn't the Klitschko's fault.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri 04 May 2012, 10:38 am

Calling them unskilled is harsh and ridiculous. Wlad has a fantastic jab and has a superb boxing brain. Vitali has fantastic power and while not as skilled as Wlad, he'd be a match for most fighters.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 04 May 2012, 10:39 am

And I think Tyson would struggle with them both.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 04 May 2012, 10:45 am

Gordy, given this is the boxing section of the forum its probably worth considering that most people on here did indeed follow boxing before David Haye and his Sky heavyweight campaign.

Mentioning names like Frazier and Foreman as if people have never heard of them is like me going over to an Formula 1 board and trying to explain to fans there who Senna and Prost were.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next