The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tna spoilers for 10/5

+4
Adam D
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Miz NG
Fernando
8 posters

Go down

tna spoilers for 10/5 Empty tna spoilers for 10/5

Post by Fernando Wed May 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Bobby Roode comes to the ring and brags about how he will soon be the longest reigning TNA World Champion in history. Rob Van Dam, then Mr. Anderson and then Jeff Hardy all come to the ring and attack Roode. There is also some infighting between Anderson and Hardy as well. Hulk Hogan announces a 4-Way Match tonight with the winner getting something special. If Anderson or Hardy win they take RVD's spot on Sunday. If Roode wins then he chooses his opponent on Sunday. If RVD wins then he gets to pick the stipulation for Sunday's match.

-Brooke Tessmacher defeated Velvet Sky. After the match, Tessmacher was attacked by Gail Kim.

-We are about to get Matt Morgan vs Crimson when Bully Ray attacked Morgan on his way to the ring. He attacks Morgan with a chair resulting in him having to be stretchered out. Crimson forces the referee to Count Morgan out which means he is still undefeated.

-Austin Aries defeated Zema Ion to retain the X Division Title.

-Kazarian and Daniels came to the ring and called out AJ to admit his secret. AJ eventually came out but didn't admit anything saying there wasn't anything on him. Daniels and Kazarian then revealed a series of photos one of which was AJ Styles and Dixie Carter kissing. The segment ended with AJ in shock.

-Devon beat Robbie E to retain the TV Title. After the match Robbie T attacked Devon.

-Joseph Park comes to the ring and talks about his search for his brother. He calls out Bully Ray who obliges. Park has a few words for Ray but ends up eating a punch ending the segment.

-Rob Van Dam defeated Bobby Roode, Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy in a Fatal 4-Way Match. Afterwards he pulled out a Ladder indicating a Ladder Match at Sacrifice. As RVD was posing on top of the ladder, flames shot out of the stage and Abyss returned. He spoke on the mic about how his little brother shouldn't play with fire or else he would get burned.

Xplosion
-Samoa Joe defeated Kazarian. Magnus and Daniels were with their respective partners.

Source:nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

tna spoilers for 10/5 Empty Re: tna spoilers for 10/5

Post by Miz NG Thu May 03, 2012 11:54 am

So AJ's secret is photoshopped (I presume) pictures of him and Dixie Carter? My surprise was that it wasn't one of the Knockouts.

Wish the secret could have been a bit more creative.

Miz NG

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm fed up of this Abyss goes away comes back in mystery builds up story. Story ends for no reason. It's the same as WWE creative with Kane. Tey just can't do storylines for "monster".

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu May 03, 2012 12:40 pm

I like the idea of the main event (although hate the fact its RVD winning). None of those guys deserve to be in the main event (other than Roode!) - hopefully Roode will retain and go into a programme with someone worthy.

no idea who though!

Looks like that Crimson is a heel, so is bully ray, AJ is in a Dixie storyline. Perhaps Austin Aries?

What I would like to see is Matt Morgan be the one to beat Crimson, ending the feud and moving him on to the main event.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Isn't Chris Park (Abyss) playing his Abyss' brother as well?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu May 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Yeah so love to see them booked to have a fight together only to get Morgan dressed up like Abyss a la Kane v Kane

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu May 03, 2012 2:29 pm

King Beer wrote:Isn't Chris Park (Abyss) playing his Abyss' brother as well?

Yes for anyone who isn't aware the guy walking around in suit is actually Abyss thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu May 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Miz NG wrote:So AJ's secret is photoshopped (I presume) pictures of him and Dixie Carter? My surprise was that it wasn't one of the Knockouts.

Especially as this is a rehash of the Flair/Macho Man/Elizabeth angle around 1992. That involved doctored photos as well.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu May 03, 2012 3:08 pm

TwisT wrote:
Miz NG wrote:So AJ's secret is photoshopped (I presume) pictures of him and Dixie Carter? My surprise was that it wasn't one of the Knockouts.

Especially as this is a rehash of the Flair/Macho Man/Elizabeth angle around 1992. That involved doctored photos as well.

So does this lead to an AJ Styles / Serg Salinas feud then? I hope to Jefferson Impact it does!

"Dixie was mine before she was yours WOOO!"

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri May 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Fernando wrote:
King Beer wrote:Isn't Chris Park (Abyss) playing his Abyss' brother as well?

Yes for anyone who isn't aware the guy walking around in suit is actually Abyss thumbsup

Ha! I've been thinking that for the last few weeks, but wasn't 100% sure. Glad to have it confirmed. thumbsup He actually scrubs up pretty well out of the mask and wrestling gear - reminds me of a scaled-up Penn from Penn & Teller.

As to the spoilers, doesn't like there was too much to spoil, other than the outcome of the 4-way match and AJ's "big secret" (can't say I have any particular feelings either way about that).
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down