The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marble Hornets

Go down

Marble Hornets Empty Marble Hornets

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue May 08, 2012 1:12 am

Hi, not technically a TV show, but it's shown episodically on youtube and I thought this would be a good place to discuss it.

For people who haven't seen it, it is a horror show made by some film students in america. It follows the story of a film student, Jay, who obtained the tapes of his friends unfinshed student film 'Marble Hornets'. It turns out the film was plauged by strange goings on and Jay sets out to solve the mystery by watching videos of the origional filming and going investigating with camera in tow (for reasons that are explained), while he uses a youtube account to upload the peices of film he deems relavent.

So does anyone else watch it?, I had it recommended to me by a friend and whle I'm not a huge fan of the horror genre, I've found myself gripped by it, the tension a group of film students have manged to create through such a baisic setup is incerdible (especially compared to much bigger budget films), my only critiscm is that they've been running for nearly 60 episodes now and nothing is closer to being resolved if anything more mysteries are opening up.

So does anyone have thoughts on the show that has left me unable to look at a corner the same way again?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum