The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nadal Will Not Play On Blue "Clay" Again

+14
CaledonianCraig
sirfredperry
Haddie-nuff
lags72
djlovesyou
LuvSports!
newballs
touch(A)parabola
invisiblecoolers
lydian
laverfan
bogbrush
Josiah Maiestas
hawkeye
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nadal Will Not Play On Blue "Clay" Again - Page 2 Empty Nadal Will Not Play On Blue "Clay" Again

Post by hawkeye Fri May 11, 2012 5:00 am

First topic message reminder :

According to this tweet Nadal has issued an ultimatum to Tiriac. If Madrid courts remain blue he will not play.

If it doesn't change next year, there will be one less tournament in my schedule.

http://twitter.com/#!/neilharmantimes

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Nadal Will Not Play On Blue "Clay" Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadal Will Not Play On Blue "Clay" Again

Post by Haddie-nuff Fri May 11, 2012 8:30 pm

I suspect Rafa is now back in Manacor practicing on his clay courts there..
Rafa will not appreciate himself how he lost that match and he is probably criticising himself more than we ever can. I think he will put it behind him and move on... so get off your prayer mt JM he hasn´t lost the FO yet Wink

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Nadal Will Not Play On Blue "Clay" Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Nadal Will Not Play On Blue "Clay" Again

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Nadal is still a big RG favourite in my eyes Haddie.

However I am excited for a big group of players for the clay slam, are you only excited when Rafa plays?

Support tennis not 1 player personally Wink
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Well no point in denying my favourite is Rafa.. but there are many more out there I love to watch.. I hope I get chance to see the JDP and Dogopolov match today... now theres a tasty little mix . But sayiing it like any player or no they all add theiir bit to this wonderful sport and should all be appreciated (not beyond criticism we know) but we are imo lucky to be living in this wonderful tennis era.

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri May 11, 2012 9:04 pm

I was disappointed Bellucci lost to Gasquet in 1st round cause he can give Federer and others a hard time when he's 100%.

Dolgopolov has been my favourite player to watch for some time Haddie, makes the game look so funky. OK
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Fri May 11, 2012 9:22 pm

I find him totally fascinating. He is different and refreshing to watch... he needs to tighten up his game a bit.. can play some loose shots at times.. a llittle more patience and maturity and I think he has great potential. Has a good on court demeanour .. I like him

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Fri May 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish! Keep the blue and lose Nadal.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Super D Boon wrote:Good riddance to bad rubbish! Keep the blue and lose Nadal.

There is a lot of blue during the HC season, yet he manages finals these days. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Sat May 12, 2012 12:47 am

clap LF

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Sat May 12, 2012 12:55 am

Have just heard that Tiriac will not be "playing" in Madrid next year either...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 am

Yahoo he will be truly missed Wink

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2