The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Next Gen

+7
Perfect Jack
Dexter Morgan
Blade
Marky
Legend
Bull
Gregers
11 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6WF Next Gen Empty 6WF Next Gen

Post by Gregers Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:25 am

Launching Tonight - Exclusively on www.606v2.com!

Pros
Rookies

Blue Dragon
Edam Ekram
Chaos
Fernando Gonzales
Hero
Frank Horrigan
Jerome Dubois
James Eagle
Max Adamson
Longinus
Miss Jessica
The Scorpion
Perfect Jack
Yarmouth Blade

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6WF Next Gen Empty Re: 6WF Next Gen

Post by Bull Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:46 pm

Is This who people have been paired with or are we finding out tonight?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:47 pm

Well the lists are in alfabetical order... so no its not the pairings!

All will be revealed tonight, live on 606v2.com!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:00 pm

VO: 6WF, the pinnacle of Sports Entertainment. A place where the immortals clash on a weekly basis, a place where legacies are made, a place where Heroes face Villains, a place where anything is possible. Many have tried but few have made it to the top of the mountain.

VO: But now, 6WF gets dragged kicking and screaming into a new era as your idols are faced a whole new type of challenge. 7 Rookies, 1 Goal. To become the next breakout star in the 6WF! Ladies and Gentlemen this is 6WF Next Gen!

("Long Road to Ruin" by the Foo Fighters plays as the pyro goes off and the crowd cheers as RJ and Clarissa make their way out to the ring. The crowd starts a 6WF chant as RJ goes and gets a microphone for Clarissa and himself)

C: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my greatest pleasure to welcome you to the Season Première of 6WF Next Gen. The show that gives seven lucky rookies the chance of a lifetime. The chance to be mentored by a 6WF star.

(Crowd cheers)

RJ: You're right Clarissa, it really is a money can't buy opportunity. And the cherry on top? Well that is that the winning Pro and Rookie will get a no questions asked shot at the 6WF Tag Team Championships at a moment of their choosing!

(Crowd cheers)

C: So without further ado lets meet our Rookies!

(A video plays showing each of the Rookies in turn with "I Made It" playing. Each of the Rookies is then introduced as they come out to the ring. Clarissa introduces them one at a time)

C: The Scorpion!

(The Scorpion walks out to the ring, he smiles and waves to the crowd.)

C: Edam Ekram!

(Edam Ekram walks out to a mixed reaction, he looks intense and focused.)

C: Frank Horrigan!

(The 6ft 10 beast, Frank Horrigan walks out to booing, he has a scary look in his eyes as he stares at RJ. Horrigan enters the ring over the top rope.)

C: Fernando Gonzales!

(Fernando Gonzales runs out from the back and waves to the fans as he assumes his position with the other rookies in the ring.)

C: Yarmouth Blade!

(Yarmouth Blade comes out with his arms aloft, he fist pumps and waves to the fans.)

C: Longinus!

(Longinus walks out holding a bottle of beer, he takes a swig from the bottle and stands with the other rookies.)

C: And last but not least, James Eagle!

(James Eagle walks out and waves as the fans cheer, he waves and gives a thumbs up to the crowd, before getting into the ring. All 7 rookies are now in the ring as RJ is holding the mic.)

RJ: Thank you Clarissa, well Ladies and Gentlemen we've bought out all of the Rookies. Now for the moment of truth, who are their pros? Well shall we find out?

(Crowd cheers)

RJ: Yarmouth Blade your pro is...

("I am Perfection" hits as Perfect Jack walks out and the crowd cheers, Yarmouth Blade applauds his pro)

RJ: Longinus your pro is...

("Hero" hits and Hero walks out accompanied by his desciples Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch to loud boos by the crowd, Longinus nods in approval)

RJ: Edam Ekram your pro is...

("Le Marseillaise" hits as Jerome Dubois walks out to cheers, Edam Ekram is motionless, watching his pro lap it up with the fans)

RJ: James Eagle your pro is...

("Its an Omen" screams out before "Granite" hits and Chaos walks out being shadowed by The Fanatic to loud boos by the crowd, James Eagle is a little taken aback but seems to be relatively happy)

RJ: Frank Horrigan your pro is...

("Lets talk about it" hits as Max Adamson jumps out from behind the curtain and Horrigan is seen cursing to himself, Max goes nose to nose with his rookie, who towers over him, and Max smiles)

RJ: Fernando Gonzales your pro is...

("Freak on a Leash" blasts out as Blue Dragon appears to loud cheers, Gonzales and Blue Dragon high five each other)

RJ: And Finally, The Scorpion your pro is...

("Party Girl" hits as Miss Jessica struts out onto the stage, she blows a kiss to the crowd then turns her nose up at someone in the front row, Jessica looks at her rookie and seems happy, The Scorpion isn't so pleased but he eventually applauds his pro)

C: Well there you are ladies and gentlemen, the Rookies now know their Pros. Next week will see the these rookies get their first taste of action in a Next Gen ring, as well as the first ever Rookie Challenge. First, the matches. RJ?

RJ: The matches for next week's Next Gen are;

Match 1: Triple Threat match - Yarmouth Blade w/Perfect Jack vs. James Eagle w/Chaos vs. Frank Horrigan w/Max Adamson

Match 2: Tag Team match - Edam Ekram and Fernando Gonzales w/Jerome Dubois and Blue Dragon vs. Longinus and The Scorpion w/Hero and Miss Jessica

C: I definately look forward to those matches! So RJ, what is the Rookie Challenge this week?

RJ: Well we're going to break these rookies in slowly. So for their first challenge they must come up with an introductory in-ring promo!

C: That doesn't sound to hard!

RJ: It might not sound too hard, but in the crazy world of 6WF getting your voice heard can be almost impossible!

C: Right you a-

RJ: As well as that, we will also have our first matches of 6WF Next Gen, a chance for all of the Rookies to back up the talk with the walk!

C: And all of that is coming up on the Season Première of 6WF Next Gen exclusively on 606v2.com!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Each Rookie has until Sunday at 6pm to PM their reply to the Rookie Challenge to Gregers. Then the pro's will vote on which is their favourite, and the rookie with the most votes is the winner and earns an immunity point. Rookies are able to be in contact with their pro's for tips and any assistance required. If you wish to re-do your entry you can, and your final entry will be the one judged. Good luck. P.S. Promo under this post for the build to the matches.)

Last edited by Gregers on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Apr 2011, 5:16 pm

Longinus & Hero are seen backstage talking to each other.
The camera man comes closer trying to pick up what they are saying.

Longinus turns his head swiftly to the camera and stares into it.
His eyes widen with a serious look across his face.
He moves closer to the camera is if he's about to say something.

Hero "Not yet Longinus! Remember what we discussed."

Hero puts his hand on Longinus' shoulder and ushers him away from the camera.

They start to walk off down the corridor but Longinus turns his head around, gives an evil grin to the camera man, turns back and continues walking with Hero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 04 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

James Eagle is walking around the backstage area of the Birmingham Bowl arena. He is taping up his left wrist when he bumps into Clarissa who asks for a moment to ask a few questions. Eagle nods and awaits the first question. 

Clarissa: Firstly I would like to ask you about that bandaged ankle of yours. We all saw your brutal attack on Hell Raiser and Rasta last week, but you obviously picked up an injury during the assault. To what extent is your ankle injured and how will it affect your number one contender's match tonight?

JE: As a matter of fact I am glad you addressed this. You can probably see me limp as I walk, because of my foolish attack on those two rookies. Only time will tell how it will affect my performance, but in a five man match absolutely anything can happen. 

JE: Speaking of jumping those two men, I realise how foolish I was to do it. Yes, I made an impact and yes, I sent a message to my opponents tonight. However, my pro - Chaos - discussed this with me and immediately taught me a lesson. I attacked two rookies who had nothing to lose, so I gained very little in the way of momentum. He said that if I plan to take someone out, it needs to be someone who I am due to be fighting in the near future. In fact, the two people he did mention are also two of my opponents in Next Gen and also in my match tonight. Actually, I will be facing one of them on the show première...

Clarissa: Yes, well that was my next point. What do you make of your opponents for the triple threat match on 6WF Next Gen - Yarmouth Blade and Frank Horrigan.

JE: Firstly there is the self-proclaimed 'Belton Brawler,' Yarmouth Blade. I've beaten him before and I'll beat him tonight, so beating him again will be nothing of a challenge to me. If he thinks not-so-perfect Jack will be any help then we'll be wishing him luck in his future endeavours very shortly!

JE: There are two or three rookies involved in the show that I know absolutely nothing about. One of them is the near seven foot stature of Frank Horrigan. Despite knowing very little about him personally, I have researched  about his pro for information on what I might be up against. To be honest, there is very little to him. For someone who has been in 6WF for a few years, Max Adamson looks like he should be considering an alternative career. He hasn't done anything worth noting, so why should I worry if his experience will rub off onto his rookie? Quite frankly, Frank has zero chance of doing well under the wings of Adamson. 
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:23 pm

Max Adamson happens to be within earshot of James Eagle as he trash talks him and stands behind Eagle, making immature faces at him as Eagle chats to Clarissa, unaware Adamson is behind him. Adamson then cuts off Eagle;

Max: "For someone who has been in 6WF for a few years, Max Adamson looks like he should be considering an alternative career. He hasn't done anything worth noting, so why should I worry if his experience will rub off onto his rookie?"

You know, for someone so stupid you sure are ugly... Jamie Beagle is it? Whatever. I don't care what your name is, or why you're conflabbing to Clarissa. What I care about is why you feel you can go on a personal attack on the Australian Phenom, the Incredible Hunk, (Max flexes his bicep) two tickets to the gun show please, cha-CHING Max Adamson! Seems to me like you need to worry about yourself before worrying about this 2 time 6WF Tag Team Champion, 2 time European Champion, 2 time and longest reigning Australian Champion and former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion and the man who came within half a second of putting 6WF out of business!

See, you question what Max Adamson has done in his career? What hasn't Max Adamson done! Here's a tip for you even Chaos can't give you. Get some wins under your belt before you question Max Adamson.

And as for the triple threat match... I've barely spoken to Frank Horrigan since the announcement was made, seems he likes to keep himself to himself and i'm gonna sit back and watch what he does before trying to coach him. 6WF Next Gen will witness the coming of the, er, unpredictable one, the unknown quantity, my rookie Frank Horrigan!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

The Scorpoin is in the Gym , Clarissa walks in by mistake and asks for a quick interview

Clarissa : Do you see any of the rookies as a threat ?

The scorpoin : ( laughs ) you have to be joking , I am a 3rd generation superstar you know what that means , I am better then you ! i see none of the rookies as a threat not even the pros i am here to win this comption for my self if none of the other rookies understand this i promise to punt it in to there thick skulls in till they do !

CROWD START TO BOO!

( walks out of Gym room )

Clarissa Looks scared

Last edited by TheBrahmaBull on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:52 pm

James Eagle makes a step backwards, away from Adamson. He rubs his chin; eyes intense, looking coldly at the man who just put him down. 

JE: Okay, so maybe you have done something, but there isn't much you can do to coach your pro better Chaos has been coaching me so far. We don't even have the same outlook on life, but this is a competition which we both want to win. Chaos is a much more experienced competitor than you and he certainly won't be happy to see you trying to verbally attack his future tag team partner. So, before you start attacking me, I suggest you get Frank to come out of the closet and stop hiding from everyone else. He could to with a bit of hand to hand conflict with the golden one, after all - I am a future Fresher's ball contract holder. You think that putting down one one of your rookie's opponents is going to help him? Think again! You think that he is gaining any experience if you sit back and watch? Think again! You're no 'pro'! Here's a bit of advice to you Max: perhaps should take a more active role in Horrigan's career or he'll end up being the first man out of 'Next Gen.' and stuck without a job.

JE: The high-flying risk-taking money-machine has nothing to lose, so watch out and remember this face. It's the face of 6WF's next...breakout...STAR!!!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:04 pm

Max: Thing is Beagle, how can I coach someone when I haven't seen what raw abilities they possess? But you wouldn't understand that, because you're not a pro, you're coaching nobody in this and i'm coaching the biggest and the baddest man in the damn competition! Something you'll learn one day when you're sat at home watching 6WF Next Gen Season 7, unemployed.

As for being a future Fresher's Ball contract holder? I'm pretty sure that doesn't make you a Champion, it just means you have a chance, any time, any place, to STILL not be a Champion. But I see what you're doing. You want to get noticed in 6WF Next Gen by taking on the most famous coach in Next Gen. You want to raise your stock in the 6WF because even with a loss against your name, a loss against Max Adamson would still propell you higher than a win over your own pro Chaos would!

Frank Horrigan will do his own thing, and I will assist him. Unlike you, he doesn't need his pro around the clock, to wipe his bumhole one finger circular motion no eye contact, he doesn't need his pro to be on his tail every five minutes, it's a little thing called INDEPENDENCE Mr Beagle, now you take this as a lesson learned. If you want people to remember your face, try and keep that mouth shut before your face becomes unrecognisable.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:32 pm

the one and only hits and the camera spins onto the ring were yarmouth blade is all ready in the ring holding a mic in his hand.

hello 6wf universe and welcome to the very first episode off 6wf next generation.

crowd x10.

now my name is yarmouth blade also know as the Belton brawler, i love my long black coat and wont let anyone touch it unless i tell them to hold it for me, i love the hard core stuff it gets my adrenaline going. there's nothing like a good old fashioned chair shot to the head. now i do like to be a tag partner but i do like to fight on my own, and by god i can fight.you wanna see a swan-tom bomb i can give it to you,you wanna see me fly through the air and smash my opponent in the head with a flying drop kick i can give it to you.

now about my first match its gonna be Yarmouth Blade w/Perfect Jack vs. James Eagle w/Chaos vs. Frank Horrigan w/Max Adamson, now to eagle and horrigan, I don't care which one it will be but I will hammer you guys with the swan tom bomb and then all the ref will have to do is count the 123. then if that don't work i will just have to put the arm bar on you and you will have to submit to me.

then the 6wf universe will see that me and perfect jack will become the next 6wf tag team champions of the world. because i am the most talented rookie in 6wf because i am the one and only yarmouth bladeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

as blade is shouting out his catchphrase the crowd start to chant yarmouth ,yarmouth he is the one and yarmouth, yarmouth blade!!!!!!!

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

6CW? 🤦

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:52 pm

opps sorry mate amended it, i put the wrong show in lol Doh
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:53 pm

Still says 6CW mate.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

think i done it now lol sorry Doh
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

"then the 6cw universe will see that me and perfect jack will become the next 6wf tag team champions of the world. because i am the most talented rookie in 6cw because i am the one and only yarmouth bladeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

in that sentence mate.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 04 Apr 2011, 9:57 pm

got ya lol it been a long day plus the blades just got hammered yet again lol
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 04 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

(Max Adamson and James Eagle are still arguing backstage as a door is opening very forcibly. Chaos and The Fanatic appear)

C: James, my protege. Why are you bothering yourself with something as trivial as attempting to oneup a nothing such as Max Adamson? A man who has achieved nothing of note, and far far less than your true prophet has achieved in a glorious 11 months in the 6WF? James, we will win 6WF next gen for it has been foretold by...

J: (Somewhat reluctantly) My Prophet

C: Exactly, as for you Mr Adamson. You talk up this Horrigan chap, he's what not as tall as the Fanatic? Weighs less than the Fanatic? Has less skill than the Fanatic? (Chaos laughs) and what do we do to imposters?

F: We crush them my prophet

C: Good. Now my proteges, we have much to do. James here must continue with his invitations, sorry I mean learning (Chaos smiles twisted as he walks off down the corridor being followed by The Fanatic and, rather begrudgingly James Eagle)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Apr 2011, 1:31 am

Max: You two have fun rimming Chaos...

(A lawyer approaches Max and hands him a letter)

Max: "Dear sir, due to your coarse language of a homophobic nature..." OH COME ON!

(Max screws up the letter and tosses it behind him, before walking away)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:09 am

JE: Chaos...erm...my prophet?

Chaos: What do you request of me, my protege.

JE: I just don't get it. See, Max Adamson doesn't seem to understand who I am. I, James Eagle, am a future Fresher's Ball contract holder and future champion. In fact, all this talk will become reality when I defeat Dexter Morgan for the oversized, orange luchbox this Sunday at Let It Rock. I don't know who I will face, it could even be you Chaos...erm...my prophet, but I do know that I won't be hanging around to talk about winning the contract. Max did say one thing right - that it is only a contract. Cashing it in swiftly is my priority, before people start challenging me to put it on the line.

JE: You may or may not have heard me, but I was merely having a casual conversation with the lovely Clarissa about my opponents and their pros. Despite this, Adamson comes out and seems to challenge my rights to a freedom of speech. Not only this, but he went on to say that I was taking on him when a minor discussion about what I said erupted due to his eavesdropping! Is he just really forgetful - not remembering that it was him that took on me rather than the other way round - or does Max Adamson have some kind of mental disorder?

JE: I also believe that he doesn't know that I've already made a name for myself in 6WF. To me Next Gen is a privilege. I was invited to take part after less than a month in the business and it was an offer I couldn't refuse. Unlike his rookie, Frank Horrigan I have nothing to lose - I already have a job in 6WF. To be taught by a top star in 6WF is something I would have always wished for and I don't think Adamson realises what mentoring actually is. He is shunning his pro, while the other six teams are getting to know each other. Now I'm no psychologist, but it wopuld appear to me that Max Adamson has sociophobia. A fear of having friends - if this is the case, Frank Horrigan coulod be on his way out of Next Gen very shortly.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 05 Apr 2011, 10:42 am

Max Adamson is with Frank Horrigan;

Max: Glad I could track you down! First order of business, take care of that idiot James Eagle for me...

FH: I don't discriminate against anyone who stands in front of me. I don't care whether it's Yarmouth Blade or James Eagle. I will decimate whoever is stood in front of me.

Max: Yeah, but, you know, teach Eagle a lesson yeah?

(Frank Horrigan stares intently at Adamson)

FH: I said I don't care who is in front of me. I will destroy everyone in my path and that could include my pro if he doesn't stop making petulant demands.

Max: Whoa there, you threatening me? Because listen here Bigfoot, if you think you can make threats to Max Adamson...

(Frank Horrigan's eyes open wide and he glares at Adamson, clenching his fists at the same time)

Max: ... .... Er... ...Then that's perfectly ok with me! Go and do your thing Frank, go and do your thing...

FH: Don't worry, I will...

(Horrigan turns and walks away from Adamson)

Max: Man that guy is mean! I mean really, really mean! I feel bad for James Eagle and Yarmouth Blade...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:27 pm

yarmouth blade is stood next to perfect jack in the back stage area watching the comments made by Max Adamson and Frank Horrigan.

pj listen blade don't take no cr...p from any body especially some one like Adamson, trying to get his rookie to do his dirty work for him.

yb, don't worry boss I don't take cr..p from any one especially from 2 punks who think they are better then me when there not.

pj, that's what i like to hear, now go and take care of those 2 idiot's

yb, will do boss.

blades walks away to get ready for his match

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Tue 05 Apr 2011, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue 05 Apr 2011, 2:58 pm

The camera cuts to backstage and the Church of Hero, inside Hero stands with his Trinity, in the background Zachariah, Vlad and Xeres scurry about doing menial tasks.

Hero: My chosen ones! My most glorious ones! Your Lord has the most wonderful news to bestow upon thee.

Firstly another has joined the most righteous of causes, his name is Longinus and you shall accept him as your brother. Welcome him as we welcome all. Treat him as you would wish to be treated yourself.
Make sure he is properly ordained into the Church. Make sure he participates in the induction, willingly or not!

But that is not the only splendid news. For 6WF in its folly have not just brought 1 lamb to the flock, but several others ripe to be plucked.
The idiots think that the safety of mentors like Max Adamson, Chaos will stop them from converting to the true faith?
That they shall not fall in line and bow down before the Omnipotent one?

These ring virgins are prime material for the church,
their minds not filled with propaganda against the Alpha Male,
their bodies pure from the rigours of match after match.
They shall become our foot soldiers in the growing war.
They shall be our frontline.
They shall be our pawns.

Let them see how Longinus goes from strength to strength in the Church, let them be tempted by strength in numbers, let them see the light.
Let them see how the Church of Hero is the only way for them to succeed in this industry, how Marshall and Clarke quickly became the most dominant tag team that has ever graced 6WF under the Lord’s tutelage.
And then discard the ones that prove worthless without a second thought. For they will have served their purpose. They will have served their Lord.
Go forth, my disciples and convert.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

The camera shows Edan Ekram sat backstage in a larger than usual dressing room- the back wall draped in a French flag. Edan has a sheet of paper with his match for this weeks Next Gen.

Edan: Y I and Scorpion... Two new comers who have even less experience than I myself. Although I've not had the most impressive start to a 6wF career, I've still started mine and the experience was good enough. But now I'll be under the tutoring skills of Jerome Dubois. A former Freeweight Champion and after Let It Rock he'll be able to call himself a two time Freeweight Champ.

In my corner I've got Dr Shoe backing me up in the ring. He's looked just as impressive as I have in the ring and gives me a good advantage. On Next Gen it's my chance to show the rest of 6wF that I'm a no-hoper.

On Next Gen Shoe and I take it up a notch and give a beating to Y I and Scorpion like they've never experienced.

But on Next Gen, I hope Hero and Miss Jessica stay out of it. I know that for them this might just be the chance to manipulate some poor new guy to doing whatever they like- but I can't see them wanting to lose. But if that means they'll try and win by cheating then it's not on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

James Eagle is sat at a polished oak desk in the corner of his personal dressing room. His focus is on the screen of his Apple Mac which is playing a compilation of Yarmouth Blade's 'best bits' so far during his time in 6WF. Towards the end of the clip he comes across Blade trash talking both him and Horrigan.

YB: I don't care which one it will be but I will hammer you guys with the swan tom bomb and then all the ref will have to do is count the 123. then if that don't work i will just have to put the arm bar on you and you will have to submit to me.

Eagle shakes his head with despair, hearing the utter bull**** emerging from the Belton Brawler's mouth. He pauses the video at the end of the quote and swivels his chair towards the camera.

JE: Yarmouth, you obviously have very little confidence in your ability in the ring. You reckon you will hammer both Horrigan and myself, yet you don't believe any of your moves have the strength to keep us down. Yeah...that makes sense! (sarcasm) 

Eagle shakes his head and returns to his computer screen. The camera zooms in as he types the words 'Frank Horrigan' into his google toolbar. 

'Your search has returned 0 results'

Eagle moans in frustration at his inability to discover a single fact about one of his opponents when the show debuts. He drops his head, pulling his hair at the same time.

Chaos looks over Eagle's shoulder and shares the frustration.

C: Look... my protege, you need to use your resources. The Internet is absolutely no use, so try a bit of primary research - go out and find the information yourself. 

JE: I will do just that my prophet. You're the greatest!

Fanatic: Greatest...

Chaos: (laugh) Greatest!

Eagle exits the dressing room, stopping to look at the sign on the door which reads 'James Eagle'. He goes out in search of Frank Horrigan's dressing room as the screen fades to gold.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm

the camera follows James Eagle down the corridor when he bumps into yarmouth blade.

YB,so you think I have no confidence in my moves do you? well let me tell you I do have confidence in my own ability and I will show you that in our match on next generation. I just didn't want to big myself up that much that you 2 punks weren't gonna show up and face me.

JE,well let.......................

YB,well let me nothing eagle from now on lets do the talking in the ring cos i am the one and only (blade looks into the camera) the crowd shout YARMOUTH BLADE.

blade walks off and leaves eagle seething with anger.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 05 Apr 2011, 7:13 pm

Eagle lets out a rather sinister laugh, drawing a few boos from the crowd. This causes Yarmouth Blade to spin round and face Eagle.

JE: I do hope your pro is a good teacher, as there is a lot you do not know. I, 'The Golden One' James Eagle have been widely regarded as one of the fastest improving in-ring competitors 6WF has seen for a long while. Your ability in the ring leaves a lot to be desired when compared up against what many have seen me do. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to make up random bull, but people genuinely see potential in me. You however, well...you need to prove yourself before claiming to be better than me. I've defeated you before and I'll gladly defeat you again.

Eagle continues his search for Frank Horrigan after letting out another evil cackle to the frustration of Yarmouth Blade.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 05 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

yarmouth blade goes to catch up with the cocky James Eagle but there's a hand on blades shoulder,

blade turns around and is about to hit who ever held him up.

wooooo there blade its Jack,

YB, sorry jack but he gets me so mad I just wanna knock him out.

PJ. listen blade you gotta learn when to fight and when not fight, keep your focus and try not to let that punk get to you, take it out in the ring my friend.

YB, ok boss will do.

PJ, come on blade lets go and chill out a bit.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:25 am

Dubois emerges behind Edan and taps him on the shoulder.

JD: Aaaahhhh Edan mon amis! Laisse moi me presenter je suis le phenomene Francais et maintenant ton nouveau Pro Jerome Dubois! Dat is right mon ami I am Jerome Dubois.

Both men shake hands.

JD: Now dat ze introductions are out of ze way let me make one ding perfectly clear....You mon ami you have not just been teamed up with any pro....non non non non non! You are with ze very first 6WF Internet Champion! You are with ze man who broke records, sold out arena's! Ze man who became 6CW World Champ, and 6CW Tag Team Champ! You are with ze man who will at Let it Rock lay down ze single handed biggest beating dat ze world has ever seen and become once again a 6WF Champion! Hell I have been ze man who has made ze biggest and quickest impact in ze 6WF. I have beaten zem all in my first 3 months!

Dubois pauses for a second as the crowd can be heard chanting his name.

JD: But first! First of all mon ami you and I will have to work together to show ze world why I am a Phenomene and why you are ze 6WF next break out star! and what better way to say dat dan by wearing zis! "Now avaible at 6WF.com for $14.99!"

Dubois takes a T-Shirt. "Team Phenomene" written on the front and has a smiling image of Dubois on the back. Edan looks at the T-Shirt unimpressed

JD: But with all kidding a side Edan, your wrong...Sure you have not won matches dat you should of won, you have been struggling to find form but dat doesn't mean you haven't been impressive. Au Contraire mon ami! Dubois has seen dat sparkle in your eye, dat attitude which means you are willing to adopt ze Dubois philosophy of Culture, Intelligence, and Technique! And what better way to kick start your training, kick start you new career dan tonight! Let Dubois break it down dough. Take your note pad out because class is about to start.

JD: Lesson 1: Don't ever trust anyone in zis business. Tonight mon ami you team up Dr.Shoe to take on ze team of Y.I whatever his name is and Scorpion. Edan when you are in a tag team position you have to rely on your partner and in zis case it is Dr.Shoe. What is it to say dat next week you won't face one on one hein? In zis business mon ami you have to remain on your tose. You have to be one step ahead on ze competition and dat is where your training will come in mon ami. Dubois is going to teach you ze very first and most important attribute to have which no one else in zis company has oder dan me. Dat is of course Intelligence. Being in ze ring with your opponent is all a mental battle. You have to be able to anticipate his next move before he has even dought about it. And dat is what you are going to have to show in your match. I don't want to here excuses about Hero involvement Dubois will deal with Hero, it is down to you to show me what you are capable of. It is down to you to show me why you deserve to be under my tuition. I have won ze Fresher's Ball and become ze 6WF break out star it is down to you to show me you can make an impact in zis company just like i did!

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Wed 06 Apr 2011, 10:04 pm

Hero wrote:in the background Zachariah, Vlad and Xeres scurry about doing menial tasks.

I dunno why but that made me urine myself!

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 07 Apr 2011, 6:51 am

Burn Burn by Lostprophets hits the speakers of the sold out arena. James Eagle jumps out from behind the curtain (heading at least a metre before landing softly onto his knees.) He runs to the ring without any communication with the fans.

RJ: That's unusual. I do hope Chaos isn't trying to change Eagle entirely!

Eagle stands in the corner of the ring; microphone in hand. He looks bewildered as the crowd begins to boo him.

Crowd: Mon-ey! Mon-ey! Mon-ey!

Eagle laughs in the centre of the ring. He pulls out a gold-coated remote control that he had tucked into his clean white, gold and red trunks. The crowd continue to chant; unaware of what Eagle is doing.

JE: (quietly) shhh...

The arena goes silent. Eagle waits a few seconds to take in the absolute silence, before holding up his remote control and pressing down on the big red button. He points up to the ceiling, before thousands of pounds are released from five huge bags taped to the ceiling around the arena.

The crowd go wild, clambering over each other to collect as much as possible. Many stay stood there in the crowd, while Eagle soaks in the rapturous applause he receives for the act.

JE: You thought Chaos had advised me not to do it...didn't you? Ahhh, the looks on your faces when I didnt hand anything out en route to the ring...priceless! Let's get one thong straight, Chaos may be a very different person to myself, but he certainly isn't going to turn me into a mini-me. We know that at times there might be conflict between us, but he sees it that we should just continue doing what we do best. And if giving you all money is okay with him, I'll never stop.

JE: Lets get onto the subject of my opponents. The season première is fast approaching, so I though it was about time to come out and tell you what I think. Yarmouth Blade. I dont think you deserve to be in this competition, never mind being allowed into a 6WF ring. I don't understand how you have earned a spot in the Fresher's Ball number one contender's match. You have done nothing in your couple of matches in 6WF, so why do you end up there. You are a scheming, cheating, pathetic excuse of a human being who doesn't deserve this shot. Or, to put it simply - I don't like you! 

JE: As for Frank Horrigan, I don't know what to expect. Nor does anyone, for that matter. I overheard Max Adamson talking to Clarissa and he said that Frank is 'intimidating.' He may intimidate you Adamson, its not hard to intimidate you, but not once in my life have I been intimidated. I have worked with some of the strictest and most senior businessmen in my times, which you would expect any teenager to be at least slightly intimidated of. But not me, a future 6WF World Champion can't afford to be intimidated by anyone. That's why you will never be as successful as I will be, Max, or in fact as I ever have been! You disagree? Come on then, come out and we can sort this out face to face.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:20 am

all of a sudden the one and only hits and yarmouth blade comes to the ring.

crowd x10

blade walks to the ring giving high fives to the fans on each side of the ramp,blade rolls in to the ring and stares right in to the face of eagle.

YB,so you don't like me hey?well lets do some thing about it.

blade throws his mic on to the ring mat and holds his arms out waiting for eagle to make his first move.

eagle runs at blade who side steps out the way then eagle bounces of the rope runs past blade and goes for a spear but blade ducks out the way and eagle goes through the middle rope and lands on to the floor.

the crowd starts the lets go yarmouth , lets go!!!!

blade pics up the mic he throw on to the ring mat.

YBi will see you and horrigan at let it rock, cos i am the one and only (blade points the mic to the crowd)they shout back YARMOUTH BLADE!!!!!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:54 am

Eagle gets up immediately and cuddles Yarmouth Blade. He returns to the ring and waits for Max Adamson to appear.

Last edited by King Beer on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hugsies???)
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:59 am

Guys, pretty much the golden rule of efedding is to not do promos that involve physical altercations with opponents unless that opponent has ifrstly allowed it or it is a character that no-one uses anymore.
Attacking guys always ends up badly as someone comes out of it looking weak.
Don't go there.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 07 Apr 2011, 9:18 am

ok hero sorry pal
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 07 Apr 2011, 5:24 pm

Miss Jessica is passed the 6WF Next Gen card as she sits backstage filing her nails

Miss Jessica : Oh my god. Do I seriously have to be at ringside with HIM? There must be some sort of like, mistake or something?

Miss Jessica shrugs and flicks her hair

Miss Jessica : Oh well. It's just an ample opportunity to show Hero who really is the best manager in wrestling today. The one with the two world champions and the ultimate weapon, not a couple of total freakos who fluked the tag titles because Adamson and Patricks are just... useless.

And when I remind Hero of just how pleasurable the results can be when I run my hands over a man - and Scorpion makes sure our team leave the show totally victorious...

He'll so be longing us to get back together.

Miss Jessica giggles and flicks her hair

Miss Jessica : Haha. longing-us - good one Jess.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 08 Apr 2011, 2:37 pm

lue Dragon is seen in the gym using free weights and shadow boxing with a weight in each hand, he's holding what looks like a lot of weight in each hand is still throwing quick punches. after a few minutes he stops and puts the weights down and wipes the sweat fro his brow, he turns as the camera pans and Fernando Gonzalez is seen sitting alongside him drinking from a water bottle and trying not to look too interested

BD: Nando, are you not joining in? You'll get nowhere if you don't train, this match at Next Gen is going to be a tough induction. I mean, as your pro, I suggest you make sure your plenty warmed up for it. I've seen Longinus around these halls with Hero, asking very shifty, knowing Hero's his pro, I wouldn't put anything past him. As for Scorpion, I know that he's been waiting for this opportunity since he was a kid, His parents have had him training since he could grapple.

Gonzalez looks at him with a slight frown on his face

BD: So, why aren't you getting ready Nando? Do you not appreciate my help?

Fernando looks at Blue dragon.

FG: Do i really have to train? I already know i can beat them with 1 arm tied behind my back.

Fernando goes back to drinking his water ignoring what blue dragon has to say to him. He picks up a weight and pretends to work to irk Blue Dragon

Dragon looks at Gonzalez side faced and shakes his head

BD: Just you wait Nando, you'll soon learn to listen to what I've got to say.....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 08 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

RJ: Right now, live, we have an exclusive backstage interview conducted by 6WF's latest new talent. She is a former 'Miss Manchester'! Please welcome, Zara!

Z: Thanks Rich! And now, will you please put your hands together in welcoming 'the golden one' James Eagle!

*Crowd pop*

JE: Hi, errm... what did you say your name was?

Z: I didn't, but from now on you can call me Zara Wink Anyway, back to business. Of all the Next Generation superstars, you have the most experience in 6WF. in fact, some of the men you are up against have none. Do you see this as an advantage to you when 6NG begins to hot up?

JE: Yes, of course I do. Wouldn't anyone? I suppose the others may see this as an unfair advantage, as I have already learned some tricks of the trade. However, there are also many more things that I don't yet know and they will most likely come to me in the future. 6WF is as much about the Pros as it is Rookies. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased with my pro, but the others are just as good. It all comes down to who is the best teacher. We already know that Chaos has a great teaching ability, with the way the Fanatic has learned to be a succesful bodyguard under his grasp.

Z: I totally agree with you, but you can have a great teacher with pupils that don't learn well, so...

JE: That's exactly what I was trying to get at. Chaos and I have the perfect mixture of both teaching and learning. I have learned an awful lot in my past from people who aren't teaching me, so when I want to be taught, things can only get better. Chaos and the high-flying, risk-taking money-machine is the perfect pairing. In a few months time, we will come out the other end with a championship shot and as future tag team champions! 

Z: ...thank you James Smile
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 12 Apr 2011, 6:59 am

James Eagle is standing backstage talking to his pro, Chaos.

C: This is what you need to aim for in this business. (Chaos points to the championship belt around his waist.) Telling people how good you are won't win championships. You need to be able to back it up in the ring - that's more important. 

C: There are two things up for grabs tonight, which are to win the challenge and to win your match. I don't care if you don't win that stupid challenge, but I want to see you defeating the big dummy and the Belton street dweller with ease. I know you didn't win at let it rock, but don't let that get you down. There's plenty more fish in the sea and Next Gen is one huuuuuge fish. You just need to keep working hard to catch it, which could result in you becoming a 6WF champ!

Chaos walks off and in comes Clarissa to talk to Eagle.

C: Sorry if it seems like I am pouncing on an opportunity here, but that's my job. Many said that you and Chaos would be the partnership to look out for - in a bad way. How are you getting on with him so far?

JE: Quite simply Clarissa, we aim to prove everyone wrong. Many  have me picked to be the first person eliminated from 6NG. Yet again, I'm going to prove them wrong. In fact, I'm going to go all the way in this competition!

JE: As for my relationship with Chaos, well I suppose it could be better. What you saw there was a rarity - he very rarely talks to me about the competition or how to improve. Actually, he very rarely talks to me full stop. However, there is a valid reason behind his silence. It's obvious, he feels that I'm good enough already. I don't need a pro to win this tournament. I will win this alone!

C: This leads on nicely to my second question. How are you feeling, what, with merely twelve hours until the show premieres?

JE: I'm feeling fine, Clarissa. There is something you need to know about me; I don't feel nerves. I will remain confident until the final bell, when my name is announced as the winner tonight. Confidence is the key to success and my key fits the lock perfectly!

C: What are your preparation plans and tactics for the show tonight?

JE: Plans and tactics! Are you having a laugh? Like I'm going to tell you in front of all these cameras. Something I learned long ago is that you never reveal secrets to the opponent. I would never reveal anything secret to competing businesses, so why should I reveal to you what my plans are? Yarmouth Blade and Frank Horrigan need to know that the high-flying risk-taking money-machine doesn't lie down for the bigger men. I may be the underdog in terms of size tonight, but what I lack there, I make up for with spirit and sheer determination. That's something money can't buy!

C: Thank you for your time James. Good luck in your match tonight!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 12 Apr 2011, 6:59 am

James Eagle bursts through the entrance, as 'Burn Burn' by Lostprophets begins to play. He hands out money to those at ringside. The whole arena erupts with cheers and 'Eagle' chants. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring with his golden microphone in hand.

JE: Yarmouth Blade aka the Belton street dweller. I've faced you more times than I have faced anyone else in this competition. Not only does this mean I know you better, but it also means that i know you aren't capable of putting on a good fight. You don't have enough spirit or self-belief in yourself. That's not something that can be bought or trained into you. Determination is a thing I was born with. I was born with the confidence and spirit that you lack. Have you even ever won a single match in 6wF? Well in that case, it looks like they'll be terminating your contract when Next Gen is over!

JE: Onto my other opponent tonight, the giant dummy, Frank...erm...something. See that? I don't even know your name - that's how important you are in 6wF. No one even knows your name! Maybe you are a near seven foot beast, I don't doubt that, but are you shy? Don't like your face to be seen on camera? Too ugly?

*Crowd Pop*

JE: I say this, because I don't think you've ever been seen by anyone other than your pro, Max Adamson. That just shows how great you are - getting your pro to talk for you. Sending messages via the most unsuccessful superstar in 6wF history! Are you the same person? Let me spell it out for you slowly - NO-BO-DY KNOWS IF YOU EX-IST!

Eagle laughs into the microphone, as the crowd continue to cheer him on.

Crowd: EA-GLE! EA-GLE! EA-GLE!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 12 Apr 2011, 3:49 pm

suddenly the one and only hits and the crowd start to cheer.

yarmouth blade comes out holding a mic.

eagle stops laughing and watches blade walking down the ramp giving high fives to the fans as he walks down then rolls into the ring.

blade stares right in the face of eagle then put the mic to his mouth.

YB,so eagle you think that your are the golden one? the one that's gonna win this compition I don't think so my friend?
you see if have a lot of faith in my ability and guess what? I do know how to fight, and will show you in the first show of next generation.

JE,you don't.......

YB,did I say you could speak eagle,NO SO SHUT THE HELL UP.

crowd shout ohhhhhhhhhhh.

YB,now with you running your mouth about me I will show you why they call me the Belton brawler and well lets put it this way I may not win or I may win but there's one dam thing am sure of is that I will do every thing in my power to make sure that you don't win.

Eagle steps back thinking that blade is gonna attack him

YB,easy there tiger I'm not gonna Finnish you yet, I will save that for our match together and the other bloke who ever he is, then there will only be one winner and the winner of the match is (blade points to the mic to the crowd) they shout back Yarmouth blade.

The one and only hits as blade and eagle start a stare down in the middle of the ring.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 12 Apr 2011, 4:18 pm

JE: Okay, okay. So you have gained your own followers since joining the federation. But I have mine too! They may cheer you when you ask, but they are on my side as well. 

He looks to the crowd

JE: Who's gonna win this competition?

*Crowd are split between Eagle and Blade*

JE: Just as I thought! We each have our own supporters in this crowd, but there is one difference between us. I am the human neckbreaker, the one with the golden ability. I can take any move from you and turn it into one of my own.

JE: You "sure as hell" can't back up your faith. You said you may not win this competition. Your focus is on making sure I don't. 
To sum this up, it shows that you see me as your biggest threat, and quite rightly too.

JE: Enough of me now. We ought to scarper before the show starts. I'll complete my talking in the ring tonight. Tarrah!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 12 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm

as eagle walks up the ramp, blade gets the mic and puts it to his mouth again.

YB, at last you have done the right thing and shut the hell up. i will see you later my friend and will kick you ar,,,e all over this arena my friend.take my moves and make them your own?I dont think so eagle,I cant see you doing the swan tom of the top rope and if you did try it you would only crash and burn. cos i am the one and only yarmouth bladeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Tue 12 Apr 2011, 4:41 pm

JE: Look Yarmouth, until you can actually prove to me that you can wrestle, I'm not gonna take anything you say seriously. And you know what? I never said I was going to steal your moves, just counter every attempt... actually, to hell with it! I don't want to explain something to you, as when push comes to shove, you're a plain imbecile. You won't understand!

Eagle strides back through the entrance, shaking his head in disgust.

RJ: Both of these men are very popular with the 6WF fans, but they can't stand each other one bit.

MW: The 6NG première is just minutes away and I sure can't wait to see what these two rookies will do to each other for the ultimate prize.

RJ: Indeed Michael, a tag team championships shot is on the line here and I feel whoever comes out on top tonight could have a huge advantage going into next week's show!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:29 pm

Show will go up around 10. Got the Tag Match still to write.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:32 pm

good stuff mate, cant wait for it thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:36 pm

cool will catch it in the morning gregers, am on nights tonight
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2011, 7:37 pm

Looking forward to it, hopefully Longinus doesn't let us down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum