The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whos better round 1

+2
Mr Video Man
NickisBHAFC
6 posters

Go down

Who is better - Round 1

Whos better round 1 Vote_lcap71%Whos better round 1 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 24 ]
Whos better round 1 Vote_lcap29%Whos better round 1 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 34

Poll closed

Whos better round 1 Empty Whos better round 1

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 12 May 2012, 7:21 pm

Next up

WWE Champion CM Punk vs the "show off" Dolph Ziggler

CM Punk
WWE Champion
Former World Champion
Former tag team champion
former ECW Champion
2 times money in the bank winner

Dolph Ziggler
Former World Champion
Former Intercontential champion
Former US Champion

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Whos better round 1 Empty Re: Whos better round 1

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 12 May 2012, 7:48 pm

punk
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Sat 12 May 2012, 7:59 pm

For every pipe bomb dropped there is a botch somewhere along the line. I like punk a lot but he is not the complete package. Ziggler is my favourite performer currently but there's no way to tell if he is better than punk without a massive push which I really hope he'll receive in the near future. I'll take a gamble on Ziggler. Plus punk will probably win hands down anyway.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 12 May 2012, 8:03 pm

Based solely on who I absolutely love it has to be Ziggler

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Sat 12 May 2012, 8:49 pm

I think that is a really unfair contest as Punk has far more accolades at this point in his career. I love both wrestlers and think Ziggler is something special, however I don't think he'll ever be given the push Punk has been given, his gimmick isn't as strong although his performances are superlative. What I love about Punk is that he has one of the best gimmicks in all of wrestling past and present - he's a straight edge wrestler who has his own set of values, he has an ethical code even though he's got a lot of attitude and could well have held his own in the attitude era. Secondly he is so versatile, he's great as a heel or face and can also play tweener. Thirdly he is a fantastic technical wrestler, he has a superb wrestling pedigree and background from ROH who can wrestle the strong style of ROH and the WWE style. Punk commands the ring and has great ring presence.

I sincerely hope Ziggler gets the big push he deserves in the near future and is given a decent run as WWE/WHC champion but I can't see him being the 'man' or the face of the company. Sadly I think the WWE powers that be see him as a solid and reliable worker (hence his double appearances in many PPVs) but not a big enough draw to back as a stand out main eventer.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Sat 12 May 2012, 10:52 pm

Ziggler is just the best all round performer in the business. Punk has had a big push and i'm sure when Ziggler get's his he will be the face of the company, hopefully as a face and maybe Punk can got the the anti-hero/heel type of character when with the nexus. But Ziggler for me, his in ring talent is second to none and obviously his selling is just incredible.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down