The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

+18
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
liverbnz
Hero
cherriesfna
Ent
Lee
azania
Josiah Maiestas
Thomond
Gregers
Geordie
Good Golly I'm Olly
The Special Juan
hampo17
Marky
GSC
Duty281
Crimey
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How would you deal with Joseph Barton? - Page 2 Empty How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'd like to see QPR show some backbone and terminate his contract with immediate effect although I'm not sure it's that simple?

His actions today were just vile.

But such is football the cretin will probably turn up at another club after putting pen to paper on another bumper contract. It kinda sucks really.

And from a sporting perspective he's not really that good anyway but I digress.

Cheers guys.

Back to top Go down

How would you deal with Joseph Barton? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 13 May 2012, 8:18 pm

Duty281 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZYkTJmu54E&feature=related

There's a good video of the entire incident. F**k off Joey, we're all sick of you now, take Mario with you as well please.
When has Mario tried to assault players?

Don't compare the 2 of them you utter idiot.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

How would you deal with Joseph Barton? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you deal with Joseph Barton?

Post by Geordie Sun 13 May 2012, 8:26 pm

The majoirty of footballers are tools...Balotelli is no exception.

Well done joey shame you didnt do a proper job!

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 13 May 2012, 8:27 pm

FreekShow wrote:I'd like to see QPR show some backbone and terminate his contract with immediate effect although I'm not sure it's that simple?

But such is football the cretin will probably turn up at another club after putting pen to paper on another bumper contract. It kinda sucks really.

Cheers guys.

It is that simple if they choose to.

But Joey is an asset to them. Yes he got sent off. It happens to many players. He's hot headed. I wonder if Man Utd should have terminated the contract of Keane or Cantona.

People are too harsh.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 8:36 pm

Az, had Keane been released after doing Haaland I don't think he could of had any complaints to be honest.

Hot headed? Is that what you call it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sun 13 May 2012, 8:36 pm

azania wrote:
FreekShow wrote:I'd like to see QPR show some backbone and terminate his contract with immediate effect although I'm not sure it's that simple?

Cheers guys.

But Joey is an asset to them. Yes he got sent off. It happens to many players. He's hot headed. I wonder if Man Utd should have terminated the contract of Keane or Cantona.

People are too harsh.

I wonder what peoples reaction would be if it was one of their own players.,...they would excuse it without questuon.....and let be honest....what he did would have been nothing in the 70's....and we have foreginers to thank for that!!!

Last edited by GeordieFalcon on Sun 13 May 2012, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 13 May 2012, 8:37 pm

Shocked

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sun 13 May 2012, 8:39 pm

Barton is a very good player but Keane was 10 times the player he was so the argument is a bit strange.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun 13 May 2012, 8:40 pm

I'm very disappointed in Barton, he should have kicked aguero harder and not in the arse - how was that ever going to put him out of the game?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 8:40 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
azania wrote:

Cheers guys.

People are too harsh.

O wonder what peoples reaction would be if it was one of their own players.,...they would excuse it without questuon.....and let be honest....what he did would have been nothing in the 70's....and we have foreginers to thank for that!!!

Thankfully football has come on somewhat since the 70's. You call Jack Charlton a footballer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sun 13 May 2012, 8:41 pm

Football was meant to be a contact sport....its more like ballet these days....

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 8:42 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:Football was meant to be a contact sport....its more like ballet these days....

Possibly. Where's it going to end though? Blood capsules?

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Sun 13 May 2012, 8:53 pm

Ahhhhh...the blood capsules....please dont think i condone that either...and yes my team now has that man at the centre as head coach...but he will not repeat that.

Yes im a rugby fan first over football....but football was meant to be a contact sport...physical...not cheating....

I mean even in the newcastle game today Pienaar blatantly dived...on a Cabaye tackle...then laughed when the free kick was given...

Football is becoming more and more a joke....and ill be watching it less and less...

Ps What happens to Citeh or Chelsea when the investors say aw ive had enough....and pull the plug....bankruptcy doesnt come into it....

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 13 May 2012, 8:58 pm

Elbowing people in the face, kneeing people and headbutting people has never been a part of football and blaming it on foreigners also just makes you look irrational and racist.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 9:02 pm

I think xenophobia is getting pretty rife in the sport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sun 13 May 2012, 9:04 pm

One of City's bench players should have whacked Barton as he was coming off. See how he likes it.

Scum!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 13 May 2012, 9:57 pm

FreekShow wrote:Az, had Keane been released after doing Haaland I don't think he could of had any complaints to be honest.

Not just that. Keane had done many things which make Barton appear angelic. So did Viera.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 13 May 2012, 9:59 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
Gregers wrote:
GeordieFalcon wrote:
ollyrules wrote:
GeordieFalcon wrote:What a load of rubbish. Tevez is a disgrace...goig on his sabatical...never wanting to play for Man city again,.......Aguero went down like he had been shot and the rest was verbal.....wish he had got a shot on balotelli...

Joey is a tool.....however it a Sad day for English football with Citeh winning the title.....

Its a non contact sport these days....rugby forever....

Please elaborate Geordie ...

Like Blackburn and Chelsea have done before them...they have just bought the best players to win the title....

Where is the home grown lads....where is the " building the side" ethos....

Dont get me wrong Newcastle is full of foreigners...and im not happy with that..

But at least the arsenal and man u sides have always built and brought through kids....

Chelsea had Terry, Lamps, Cole....

City have Richards, Hart, Kompany...

The whole "buying the title" argument is getting old, all sides who have ever won a major league in recent years have "bought the title" due to the nature of the game at the moment.

Ill give you hart and richards...Kompany is belgian and player of the season...but where else for English interest.

If you walkked out on your job like Tevez would you be happy with yourself....i wouldnt.

Terry, Lamps and cole...for how many years input from the Abrahmovic era? And only Terry came through the ranks. And Sturridge....ironically a man City kid.....

Bought the title may be old and boring but its a fact. Citeh have bought the title.

Kompany was bought for peanuts and is now one of the best in the world.

Lampard was bought before Abramovic, Duff was supposedly joining anyway as well. Now we're seeing Sturridge who we nicked from City, McEachran, Bertrand and Cork all coming through the academy.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 10:00 pm

azania wrote:
FreekShow wrote:Az, had Keane been released after doing Haaland I don't think he could of had any complaints to be honest.

Not just that. Keane had done many things which make Barton appear angelic. So did Viera.

Not sure Keane has done porridge though Az. Barton's rap sheet is pretty grim reading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun 13 May 2012, 10:23 pm

azania wrote:

Such as?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 13 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Ent wrote:
azania wrote:

Such as?

He purposely crunched a guy on the pitch?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Sun 13 May 2012, 10:55 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
Gregers wrote:
GeordieFalcon wrote:
ollyrules wrote:
GeordieFalcon wrote:What a load of rubbish. Tevez is a disgrace...goig on his sabatical...never wanting to play for Man city again,.......Aguero went down like he had been shot and the rest was verbal.....wish he had got a shot on balotelli...

Joey is a tool.....however it a Sad day for English football with Citeh winning the title.....

Its a non contact sport these days....rugby forever....

Please elaborate Geordie ...

Like Blackburn and Chelsea have done before them...they have just bought the best players to win the title....

Where is the home grown lads....where is the " building the side" ethos....

Dont get me wrong Newcastle is full of foreigners...and im not happy with that..

But at least the arsenal and man u sides have always built and brought through kids....

Chelsea had Terry, Lamps, Cole....

City have Richards, Hart, Kompany...

The whole "buying the title" argument is getting old, all sides who have ever won a major league in recent years have "bought the title" due to the nature of the game at the moment.

Ill give you hart and richards...Kompany is belgian and player of the season...but where else for English interest.

If you walkked out on your job like Tevez would you be happy with yourself....i wouldnt.

Terry, Lamps and cole...for how many years input from the Abrahmovic era? And only Terry came through the ranks. And Sturridge....ironically a man City kid.....

Bought the title may be old and boring but its a fact. Citeh have bought the title.

the only thing that got tehm the title was mancini bringing a group of ego's togetehr to make a fantastic team, buying the players is the easy bit, making them play as a team is a true accompishment
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 13 May 2012, 10:56 pm

He hits who he wants, he hit who he waaaaants! Joey Barton! He hits who he wants!

I'm not condoning either player (they are both scumbags) but Keano >>>>>>>>>>> Barton.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 May 2012, 11:08 pm

I don't want to sound bitter because even with Barton I still think City would have pipped us to the title today. Plus we had Cantona and keane, so can hardly preach about fair play and what not

However Barton needs to get down off this holier than thou pedastel he seems to have put himself on. Unless a manager can put him in his place then I don't think anybody should bother with him

He's already going to get 3 games and I would love the FA to crank that up, possibly to even double figure suspension for the what followed after the red. QPR should also be looking at taking action against the player as well. Although I wouldn't see any merit in terminating his contract, depending on how long he had left wouldn't they have to pay up compensation or a termination fee?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 13 May 2012, 11:11 pm

gazzyD wrote:

He's already going to get 3 games and I would love the FA to crank that up, possibly to even double figure suspension for the what followed after the red. QPR should also be looking at taking action against the player as well. Although I wouldn't see any merit in terminating his contract, depending on how long he had left wouldn't they have to pay up compensation or a termination fee?

Depends. If he breaks his contract he can be fired immediately.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun 13 May 2012, 11:27 pm

TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
azania wrote:

Such as?

Who hasn't?

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Sun 13 May 2012, 11:28 pm

Ent wrote:
TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
azania wrote:

Such as?

Who hasn't?

Gary Lineker
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 14 May 2012, 12:11 am

TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
azania wrote:

Such as?

Who hasn't?

Gary Lineker

He did put Lionel Richie through a window though.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 12:43 am

Ent wrote:
TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
azania wrote:

Such as?

Who hasn't?

Gary Lineker

Unbelievable, I wouldn't have placed Gary Linekar as a xenophobic racist Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 14 May 2012, 12:49 am

Nore Staat wrote:
Ent wrote:
TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
TSC wrote:
Ent wrote:
azania wrote:

Such as?

Who hasn't?

Gary Lineker

Unbelievable, I wouldn't have placed Gary Linekar as a xenophobic racist Shocked

He was dancing on his ceiling.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 14 May 2012, 7:13 am

Joey Barton took to twitter last night and starting having a rant at Alan Shearer who criticised him on Match of the Day.

Shearer managed Barton for a little bit at Newcastle.

7h Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

I really don't like that pr*ck, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.

I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

...That he would retire from international football. No sorry, not having him, never have. Selfish, boring man him. He can do one...

6h Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey...

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
With that my #shearerrant is over... Goodnight all xxxxxx

I don't think he'll have won many fans over with that to be honest...he sounds like a petulant child.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 14 May 2012, 7:17 am

Crimey wrote:Joey Barton took to twitter last night and starting having a rant at Alan Shearer who criticised him on Match of the Day.

Shearer managed Barton for a little bit at Newcastle.

Shearers still on my case..."I know I f*cked up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better me...

But I have a better hair(which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality(something u lack).

I really don't like that pr*ck, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight.

I'd take it off Hansen and @GaryLineker but not from that bell, same fella that stamped on Neil Lennon,then threatened FA if they banned him

...That he would retire from international football. No sorry, not having him, never have. Selfish, boring man him. He can do one...

6h Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey...

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
With that my #shearerrant is over... Goodnight all xxxxxx

I don't think he'll have won many fans over with that to be honest...he sounds like a petulant child.

You would think he would learn not to take the urine out of the highest ever Premier League goalscorer! I swear he has the mental age of a 13 year old, he needs to grow up and learn to keep his mouth shut
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 8:34 am

Take it Barton hasn't learnt from another one of Shearer's other fans Bellamy. Look at how he has nailed down and kept his head down.

Barton you're a pr!ck and always will be!

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Mon 14 May 2012, 8:50 am

Nothing if not entertaining is Joey Barton. Never really helps himself although I'm sure the tabloids love him.

Spot on about Shearer though. Dull as ditchwater.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 14 May 2012, 9:15 am

As much as I think he's an absolute thuggish tool - that Shearer rant is hilarious Laugh

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 14 May 2012, 9:31 am

azania wrote:

None of which involved beating the poopie out of an innocent bystander outside a kebab shop, laying into him when he was cowering on the deck, or stubbing a cigarette out on a kids eye.

The man's a scum bag from a family of murdering scum-bags. He's now one of the richest people in the country, paid tens of thousands of pounds a week, to act like this. What example does this set for kids in youth football set-ups round the country if he only gets a standard 3 match ban??

FA should ban him for the season and the club should terminate his contract and sue him for breach to recover some of the cost.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 14 May 2012, 9:33 am

Would also point out that he's a disgrace and embarrassment to his city, as point out here:

http://mrjimmycorkhill.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/open-letter-to-joey-barton.html

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 14 May 2012, 10:10 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
azania wrote:

None of which involved beating the poopie out of an innocent bystander outside a kebab shop, laying into him when he was cowering on the deck, or stubbing a cigarette out on a kids eye.

The man's a scum bag from a family of murdering scum-bags. He's now one of the richest people in the country, paid tens of thousands of pounds a week, to act like this. What example does this set for kids in youth football set-ups round the country if he only gets a standard 3 match ban??

FA should ban him for the season and the club should terminate his contract and sue him for breach to recover some of the cost.

Good grief, I totally forgot about that.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 10:19 am

Wasn't it a Cigar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 10:20 am

Who could forget the bashing of one Ousmane Dabo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 14 May 2012, 12:40 pm

Police were by the touchline and witnessed his assaults, did nothing. All because Joey is rich and can get good lawyers. Sick country.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 14 May 2012, 12:53 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:

There's a good video of the entire incident. F**k off Joey, we're all sick of you now, take Mario with you as well please.

Doh

Balotelli on Song
Balotelli on Parker

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 14 May 2012, 12:55 pm

He didn't stamp on Lennon.

Lennon headbutted his foot.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 14 May 2012, 1:03 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:

Doh

Balotelli on Song
Balotelli on Parker
Those were football fouls that happen in every game...

Barton/Ousmane Dabo... say no more.

QPR should be allowed to sack the cretin without compensation.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 14 May 2012, 3:44 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:

Doh

Balotelli on Song
Balotelli on Parker
Those were football fouls that happen in every game...

Barton/Ousmane Dabo... say no more.

QPR should be allowed to sack the cretin without compensation.

Yes I forgot a deliberate kick in the head was a normal football foul Rolling Eyes

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 14 May 2012, 4:09 pm

Dear old Joey's now having a go at Gary Lineker.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Mon 14 May 2012, 4:11 pm

Mario hasn't been jailed for assault as far as I know. Barton is a thug.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 5:25 pm

You have to wonder whether there is some sort of "Twitter clause" in his contract allowing him to use the site at such free will?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 5:27 pm

He'll be on Jeremy Kyle next!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 5:31 pm

But would Kyle be willing to take one for the team?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012, 5:34 pm

I am sure their is queue of guests waiting to appear and throw a chair or two at him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next