The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups

+34
rainbow-warrior
profitius
BlueNote
Taffineastbourne
sheephead
Barney McGrew did it
gowales
Knowsit17
Smirnoffpriest
Morgannwg
bedfordwelsh
HERSH
Effervescing Elephant
tatterd
Chjw131
HammerofThunor
RubyGuby
MonkeyOwain12
geoff998rugby
formerly known as Sam
Luckless Pedestrian
ScarletSpiderman
Comfort
The Great Aukster
sugarNspikes
Notch
ieuan
fa0019
mrzimmerman
maestegmafia
Biltong
Bullsbok
welsh-matfield
wales606
38 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups - Page 2 Empty Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups

Post by wales606 Mon 14 May 2012, 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/rugby-news/2012/05/14/wales-target-southern-hemisphere-blues-duo-and-ospreys-star-hanno-dirksen-for-future-selection-91466-30967932/

ROB HOWLEY has revealed three foreign-born regional stars are on Wales' selection radar.

Howley admitted he has checked up on the eligibility of Ospreys winger Hanno Dirksen and Blues forwards Andries Pretorius and Michael Paterson ahead of naming the summer training squad for the Test series in Australia.

Those checks revealed South Africans Dirksen and Pretorius and New Zealander Paterson weren’t available for the tour of Australia as they still have time to serve before qualifying for Wales on the three-year residency rule.

But back rower Pretorius, who has just returned from a six-month knee injury lay-off, could be big candidate for Wales honours next season as he becomes eligible later this summer.

Blues Player of the Year Paterson has another 12 months to run before qualifying in the summer of 2013, while Dirksen won’t be eligible until January 2014.

“We checked up on the qualification of Michael Paterson and Andries Pretorius as well as Hanno Dirksen,” he said.

“They are not qualified for this tour.”

Say what you like about eligibility rules, but these 3 would certainly add depth to the welsh squad.

Pretorious is likely to play 8 next season and be eligible for Wales (and has previously stated he wants to play for Wales) - he could prove to be the long term backup to Faletau at 6.

Paterson would provide further depth to the backrow, and could really challenge Lydiate if he can take his regional performances to the international level.

Dirksen is not really a surprise - Wales are a bit short on wings after S.Williams retirement and nobody is really pushing North or even the newby Cuthbert for a place. Pity we will have to wait until 2014 to see if Dirksen can step up to international rugby.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups - Page 2 Empty Re: Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 12:54 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
wales606 wrote:Awww, what happened to maestegs post.

I was looking forward to the response Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups - Page 2 1347041234

I imagine it was removed because he was making wild allegations and posting insulting comments. I didn't ask for it to be removed but it appears the moderation system is a well-oiled machine.

THAT IS NOT TRUE... Stop blwdi trolling Cyril...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups - Page 2 Empty Re: Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups

Post by HammerofThunor Tue 15 May 2012, 12:56 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:Because it's all so black and white. God forbid anyone ever has allegiances to more than one country. I'm English and my wife is Welsh (and very proud of it). If we have kids they'll probably be brought up in England, Welsh speaking and following English rugby through me and their local club and Wales through their granddad.

But come 18 I will make them choose one or the other and put a big brand on them so everyone knows (and they don't forget). And if they ever decide to emmigrate they will be disowned.

Thunor - I was born the in Hampshire, my Mother was born in Hampshire, and my Father was born in Pembrokshire, also I have an Irish Grandmother. I was brough up knowing about where my family are from etc. That said I have never classed myself as anything but welsh since I was about 11-12 (and about 90% of the people I know who are of mixed origins have been clear of htir nationality at an early age). I have an a soft spot for Hampshire (and now Norfolk as my wife is from there), and for Munster but I don't have the urge to sundenly become Irish or English.

And yet some people are suggesting that you should be classed as English because you grew up in the English system.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue 15 May 2012, 12:59 pm

Hammer, then as i said, if the minority dont know who they want to represent going forward in their life, dont play for an u20s side. It isnt hard not to play for a country you arent sure you want to represent.

I, like most others in the UK qualify for at least 2 countries through parentage/residency and birth. However, if you asked me which nationality I am, I could tell you in a heartbeat. Thats the majority, not everything is black and white, but you have to have sensible line, and the line we have now is not.

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 15 May 2012, 1:08 pm

Spiderman, you grew up dreaming of wearing the Welsh shirt. The three players in question clearly didn't. That's the difference.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 15 May 2012, 1:14 pm

I served for many years with a very good friend of mine in the British army. We served in some horrible places both of us very patriotic Brits. He decided that his future lay in Australia, he emigrated and transfered to the Australian Defence Forces, now he serves Australia with the same commitment he showed the British Army. He's still English at heart but is willing to lay down his life for his new country. Who's to say these 'mercenaries' aren't just as passionate about their adopted homes.
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 15 May 2012, 1:24 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:I served for many years with a very good friend of mine in the British army. We served in some horrible places both of us very patriotic Brits. He decided that his future lay in Australia, he emigrated and transfered to the Australian Defence Forces, now he serves Australia with the same commitment he showed the British Army. He's still English at heart but is willing to lay down his life for his new country. Who's to say these 'mercenaries' aren't just as passionate about their adopted homes.

Nice try but no cigar from me thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 15 May 2012, 1:40 pm

Just saying Ruby not everyone who goes abroad to work is a money grabbing mercenary. Think people are far too cynical sometimes. It's only a game!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 1:44 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

I was looking forward to the response Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups - Page 2 1347041234

I imagine it was removed because he was making wild allegations and posting insulting comments. I didn't ask for it to be removed but it appears the moderation system is a well-oiled machine.

THAT IS NOT TRUE...
I wonder why it was removed then, eh?

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 15 May 2012, 1:46 pm

SugarNspikes, can you please drop it
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 1:46 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

I decided that the kind of rubbish you post about me is not worth replying to, I removed it myself.

Please stop trolling all my posts. You have been warned by moderators for constantly trolling my posts. Just heed their and my requests STOP now.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 1:47 pm

biltongbek wrote:SugarNspikes, can you please drop it
Cheers Bill.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 1:48 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

I decided that the kind of rubbish you post about me is not worth replying to, I removed it myself.

Please stop trolling all my posts. You have been warned by moderators for constantly trolling my posts. Just heed their and my requests STOP now.

You commented on my post, sonny.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 15 May 2012, 1:52 pm

HammerofThunor wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:Because it's all so black and white. God forbid anyone ever has allegiances to more than one country. I'm English and my wife is Welsh (and very proud of it). If we have kids they'll probably be brought up in England, Welsh speaking and following English rugby through me and their local club and Wales through their granddad.

But come 18 I will make them choose one or the other and put a big brand on them so everyone knows (and they don't forget). And if they ever decide to emmigrate they will be disowned.

Thunor - I was born the in Hampshire, my Mother was born in Hampshire, and my Father was born in Pembrokshire, also I have an Irish Grandmother. I was brough up knowing about where my family are from etc. That said I have never classed myself as anything but welsh since I was about 11-12 (and about 90% of the people I know who are of mixed origins have been clear of htir nationality at an early age). I have an a soft spot for Hampshire (and now Norfolk as my wife is from there), and for Munster but I don't have the urge to sundenly become Irish or English.

And yet some people are suggesting that you should be classed as English because you grew up in the English system.

Whoops, forgot to put in there I was raise in Wales. So nobody (other than those who count North as English, and Daf James as Naminian) would class me as English I guess.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 15 May 2012, 1:54 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Just saying Ruby not everyone who goes abroad to work is a money grabbing mercenary. Think people are far too cynical sometimes. It's only a game!

Nobody is saying everyone and I dont think its about money grabbing mercenarys. For me it's about foreign players playing for a side they have little relation to. Barritt, Botha and Flutey are just recent examples. For me it just makes a complete nonsense of international rugby. England cricket team recently won a test series with 7 South Africans in the squad - there were more celebrations in Capetown than Essex, it's complete nonsense and there is no cynicism in that. If England went to war with Australia, who in his heart would your mate want to fight for. This isn't rocket science its relatively simple unless the PC police want to confuse things. thumbsup

By the way its more than just a game for the young boys of that nation who dream and work hard for their ultimate goal only to see it being taken away by a foreigner thumbsup

Last edited by RubyGuby on Tue 15 May 2012, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 15 May 2012, 1:55 pm

Wales look at Pretorious, Paterson and Dirksen for future call-ups

Is that allowed, seems underhand to me but I guess with so many players leaving for France they have no other option?
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 15 May 2012, 1:56 pm

Here we go again with more c**p and nonsense about eligability.

No one is above reproach in this matter but the rules (right or wrong) are the rules.

If any of our Regions have players playing for them that are good enough to play for Wales and eligible under current guide lines then the WRU would be mad not to look at them.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 15 May 2012, 1:57 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Spiderman, you grew up dreaming of wearing the Welsh shirt. The three players in question clearly didn't. That's the difference.

Lucless that was why I was saying about once you play U20s there should be no going back in an earlier post. I was only raising my situation (with is somewhat multi-national) to point out that when it comes to nationality people should know what they are by the time they are old enough to breed, vote, drink and play U20s rubgy.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 1:57 pm

biltongbek wrote:SugarNspikes, can you please drop it
He started it raspberry

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 15 May 2012, 2:04 pm

It equates to cheating in my book, how dare the WRU consider these players to fill the void left by others. mad
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 15 May 2012, 2:09 pm

I'd be shocked if the FA started to look for foreign born players for our National Sport! Shocked
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue 15 May 2012, 2:17 pm

if it makes you feel any better, look where grannygate got us Cool

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 15 May 2012, 2:21 pm

Pretorius and Dirksen are good players. Hanno does actually seem a bit of a journeyman, but if he stays for a few more years and then gets to represent Wales I may change my mind. Ospreys have honed his talents well. Andres is a strange one. He is a South African, that attended university in the west country and played for his Uni team(?) and then moves to Wales to play for the Blues whilst declaring his intentions to one day represent the Wales national team. I'm not convinced.

As for Patterson, I don't think he is anywhere near good enough. Andres and Hanno would be very good cover though.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Tue 15 May 2012, 2:22 pm

The trouble for Wales is that now Football is taking hold in the rugby hotspots I think Wales will struggle on the world stage in a few years time, maybe this is why they are trying to rack up as many Grand Slams as possible before this happens and are left chasing the tails of England, France and Ireland for many generations to come?
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 15 May 2012, 2:32 pm

RubyGuby wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Just saying Ruby not everyone who goes abroad to work is a money grabbing mercenary. Think people are far too cynical sometimes. It's only a game!

England cricket team recently won a test series with 7 South Africans in the squad - there were more celebrations in Capetown than Essex, it's complete nonsense and there is no cynicism in that.

By the way its more than just a game for the young boys of that nation who dream and work hard for their ultimate goal only to see it being taken away by a foreigner thumbsup

Laugh Good one Ruby. thumbsup
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 2:43 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Pretorius and Dirksen are good players. Hanno does actually seem a bit of a journeyman, but if he stays for a few more years and then gets to represent Wales I may change my mind.

Hanno has been in Wales for two seasons now. He isn't to be allowed to play for Wales until he has been in Wales for four years. Shows plenty of commitment.

But I am sure that the US team would benefit from his services far more than Wales. And the USA don't have to worry about Wales holding him for international ransom like other countries do so he would be able to make all their training sessions and matches.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 15 May 2012, 2:44 pm

HERSH wrote:The trouble for Wales is that now Football is taking hold in the rugby hotspots I think Wales will struggle on the world stage in a few years time, maybe this is why they are trying to rack up as many Grand Slams as possible before this happens and are left chasing the tails of England, France and Ireland for many generations to come?

Hersh,

Football at club level has always pulled bigger crwods than rugby even in the days before Regions but a Welsh football team will never sell out the MS
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 15 May 2012, 2:45 pm

I take it you mean Strauss, Pietersen, Prior, Trott and the other 3 who don't exist?

Strauss left SA for England when he was 6 and Prior (English Dad) moved back here aged 11. Yeah shocking that! The other two you may beat me over the head with but come on we'd be shoite without them! thumbsup
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 2:49 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

I do find it very amusing when you address me as "Sonny" or "Son" it is as though you think that term might infuriate me with its intended condescending nature!

You have been asked to stop this by a mod, stop ignoring them and stop constantly bothering me...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 15 May 2012, 3:03 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:
HERSH wrote:The trouble for Wales is that now Football is taking hold in the rugby hotspots I think Wales will struggle on the world stage in a few years time, maybe this is why they are trying to rack up as many Grand Slams as possible before this happens and are left chasing the tails of England, France and Ireland for many generations to come?

Hersh,

Football at club level has always pulled bigger crwods than rugby even in the days before Regions but a Welsh football team will never sell out the MS

Bedford the Welsh football team has sold out the MS during Mark Hughes time and was apparently the best supported European national side for a (short) period.

But Hersh (despite your poor wumming) I think Wales are racking up as many GS' because they want to win. They were far behind England, France and Ireland during the 90's (at a time when Wrexham were their best football side in the old Division 2). They are doing well now because they've got a professional (wait for the wum) set up with very good academies.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 3:05 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

I do find it very amusing when you address me as "Sonny" or "Son" it is as though you think that term might infuriate me with its intended condescending nature!

You have been asked to stop this by a mod, stop ignoring them and stop constantly bothering me...!
You're the one who keeps posting and going on. We're cool. Don't worry your noggin about it.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 15 May 2012, 3:08 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

You're the one who keeps posting and going on. We're cool. Don't worry your noggin about it.

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!!!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 15 May 2012, 3:11 pm

maestegmafia wrote:Hanno has been in Wales for two seasons now. He isn't to be allowed to play for Wales until he has been in Wales for four years. Shows plenty of commitment.

Wow, two years in a job! Now that's loyalty!

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 15 May 2012, 3:13 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:Hanno has been in Wales for two seasons now. He isn't to be allowed to play for Wales until he has been in Wales for four years. Shows plenty of commitment.

Wow, two years in a job! Now that's loyalty!

I guess if he stays with just the one region during that time it shows more commitment than Mike Phillips has ever shown.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 3:14 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

Laugh Don't worry, maesteg and I are going to get a room. He's paying.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 3:16 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

Great

So you are going to stop trolling my posts?

Your posting history shows that over 90% of your posts a responding to mine. That is a bit weird...! As is the idea that you think I would get a room with you.!

Maybe give up trolling and making up stories about me getting posts deleted and take up using this forum to discuss rugby instead, like the rest of us do.

AGREED ???

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 3:26 pm

maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

Great

Your posting history shows that over 90% of your posts a responding to mine. That is a bit weird...! As is the idea that you think I would get a room with you.!

Maybe give up trolling and making up stories about me getting posts deleted and take up using this forum to discuss rugby instead, like the rest of us do.

AGREED ???
I thought we'd sorted this all out. You're a hard one to love, maes.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 3:31 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
sugarNspikes wrote:

THAT IS NOT TRUE...

Great

AGREED ???
I thought we'd sorted this all out. You're a hard one to love, maes.

I asked you a question. ANSWER IT.

Are you going to stop pestering me constantly on this forum?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 3:36 pm

Anyway, back on topic...

I look forward to seeing these three proud Welshman in the red of Wales. Let's hope they can learn the anthem as well as John Redwood did.

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue 15 May 2012, 3:38 pm

This is a rugby forum? Headscratch

I thought it was a forum for people with serious anger problems and talks about rugby just sporiadically broke out?

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 15 May 2012, 3:42 pm

Comfort wrote:This is a rugby forum? Headscratch

I thought it was a forum for people with serious anger problems and talks about rugby just sporiadically broke out?

You forgot the wumming and pitiful baiting as well

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 15 May 2012, 3:43 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:

I thought it was just a case of seeing how many quotes you could get in one post before the first quote was so narrow you had to read it vertically.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarNspikes Tue 15 May 2012, 3:44 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:

Come on lads. maesteg isn't that bad. I've forgiven him OK

sugarNspikes

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue 15 May 2012, 3:47 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Smirnoffpriest wrote:

I thought it was just a case of seeing how many quotes you could get in one post before the first quote was so narrow you had to read it vertically.

lets be honest, its hard enough reading some peoples posts horizontally, we may aswell make it more interesting and long-ways!

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 3:47 pm

sugarNspikes wrote:
Smirnoffpriest wrote:

Come on lads. maesteg isn't that bad. I've forgiven him OK

As you refuse point blank to answer my simple question, Ill take that as a firm no and that you intend to continue spending 90% of your time on this forum, stalking my posts and trolling.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 15 May 2012, 3:50 pm

Maesteg, there's a simple solution here: stop posting, then he won't be able to stalk you. Wink

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 3:56 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Maesteg, there's a simple solution here: stop posting, then he won't be able to stalk you. Wink

Hardly seems right or fair that someone should stop doing something they enjoy because when someone else decides to troll them continuously that the attacked poster should be the one who leaves the site.

Check his posting history i swear 90% of it is following my posts. Its creepy.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 15 May 2012, 4:00 pm

Maesteg, is it like Fight Club? You know, where it turns out that you are in fact both posters but can't remember being the other? Do you suffer from black outs Maes? Periods of lost time? Do 'people' keep uploading pictures of winkies onto your Facebook (tm) page? Very Happy
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 15 May 2012, 4:04 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Maesteg, is it like Fight Club? You know, where it turns out that you are in fact both posters but can't remember being the other? Do you suffer from black outs Maes? Periods of lost time? Do 'people' keep uploading pictures of winkies onto your Facebook (tm) page? Very Happy

No....! Not in the slightest.

From what I remember of fight club one bloke was pretty down to earth and the other a cool but troublesome psychopath.

This is more like Cable Guy.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Tue 15 May 2012, 4:09 pm

Residency should be five years, the same amount of time it takes for an immigrant without British parentage to secure a passport. Imo it's not right that you're able to represent a country without actually being a legal citizen of that country.

Oh, and abolish granny-qualification too while you're at it. It should be parents or nothing.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue 15 May 2012, 4:10 pm

It does definitely have the ring of Cable guy about it, perhaps verging on Fatal Attraction!
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next