The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grant Holt hands in transfer request

+20
newballs
Liam
Ent
ncfc_Tooze
Mat
Hero
dublfcynwa
Tranquil Chaos
JamesLincs
Bull
Beer
Good Golly I'm Olly
Smirnoffpriest
Soldier_Of_Fortune
The Special Juan
sodhat
Josiah Maiestas
Lee
Gregers
GSC
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Grant Holt hands in transfer request - Page 2 Empty Grant Holt hands in transfer request

Post by GSC Fri May 18, 2012 4:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

According to Sky.

Is there really a market?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Grant Holt hands in transfer request - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant Holt hands in transfer request

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri May 18, 2012 5:32 pm

Contract issues I imagine.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Grant Holt hands in transfer request - Page 2 Empty Re: Grant Holt hands in transfer request

Post by Hero Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm

FreekShow wrote:
ollyrules wrote:He was on Radio Norfolk this morning with Adam Drury in great spirits talking about the testimonial on Tuesday! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TODAY?

Delia made a pass?

Let's be having you!!! Shocked

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 18, 2012 5:47 pm

FreekShow wrote:
ollyrules wrote:
King Beer wrote:Maybe Lambert is off.

Either way, at 31 he ain't going many places.

But where? Villa are going for Solskjaer, Liverpool for many (Lambert is 25/1) and WBA haven't been linked at all

Isn't Chris Hughton going to the Albion?

Hughton is being considered, though we seem to be lagging behind Liverpool and Villa in our search for a new manager.

We were monitoring the Lambert situation but it was assumed he was off to Villa. He's coming to the Albion Olly, just like I told you Wink

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Mat wrote:
FreekShow wrote:
ollyrules wrote:
King Beer wrote:Maybe Lambert is off.

Either way, at 31 he ain't going many places.

But where? Villa are going for Solskjaer, Liverpool for many (Lambert is 25/1) and WBA haven't been linked at all

Isn't Chris Hughton going to the Albion?

Hughton is being considered, though we seem to be lagging behind Liverpool and Villa in our search for a new manager.

We were monitoring the Lambert situation but it was assumed he was off to Villa. He's coming to the Albion Olly, just like I told you Wink

IT IS NOT TRUE! LAMBERT WILL STAY AT THE BIGGER CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Hero wrote:
FreekShow wrote:
ollyrules wrote:He was on Radio Norfolk this morning with Adam Drury in great spirits talking about the testimonial on Tuesday! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TODAY?

Delia made a pass?

Run

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri May 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Sad That is all

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Hero wrote:
FreekShow wrote:

Delia made a pass?

Let's still be having you £££

[Norwich have rejected Holt's request, so that's done and dusted].

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Nore Staat wrote:
Hero wrote:
FreekShow wrote:

Delia made a pass?

Let's still be having you £££

[Norwich have rejected Holt's request, so that's done and dusted].

Until someone puts in a bid - it's out in the open now that he's looking for a move.

All having a transfer request does is shift power from the seller to the buyer in negotiations and removes the players entitlement to a cut of the fee.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:23 pm

At the end of the day if he wants to go he's as good as gone. I wonder what kind of transfer fee he'll warrant? 5 million maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 8:25 pm

FreekShow wrote:At the end of the day if he wants to go he's as good as gone. I wonder what kind of transfer fee he'll warrant? 5 million maybe?

He has two years left on his contract so that will also have to be factored into any transfer fee.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:28 pm

ollyrules wrote:
FreekShow wrote:At the end of the day if he wants to go he's as good as gone. I wonder what kind of transfer fee he'll warrant? 5 million maybe?

He has two years left on his contract so that will also have to be factored into any transfer fee.

True but 5 million quid for a 31 year old ain't a bad return. What did he cost Olly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 8:30 pm

FreekShow wrote:
ollyrules wrote:

True but 5 million quid for a 31 year old ain't a bad return. What did he cost Olly?

400K from Shrewsbury which was quite a hefty fee when we were in League 1!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Nice profit then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 8:38 pm

FreekShow wrote:Nice profit then!

Yes but is it worth losing a club legend. A cult hero. He lifts the mood whenever he comes on, a standing ovation everytime he departs the pitch. He is more than our captain. He is our inspiration
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:42 pm

No player is bigger than the club though Olly. You'll soon move on and have another hero on that Carrow Road turf. You're brilliant performances this past season were a collective effort and you'll be okay next season.

Chin up buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 8:44 pm

FreekShow wrote:No player is bigger than the club though Olly. You'll soon move on and have another hero on that Carrow Road turf. You're brilliant performances this past season were a collective effort and you'll be okay next season.

Chin up buddy.

It's hard. Lambert's uncertain future, now Holt wanting to leave (apparantly). As a Norwich fan I couldn't have dreamt of a more nightmarish start to the summer, but hey things can only get better! Very Happy
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Victims of your own success. That's the nature of the beast I'm afraid. It sucks I know.

For what it's worth if I was Lambert I'd stay put. Villa are no more an attractive proposition than Norwich are at this point in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Don't really know where he would go. His agent has clearly been contacted by a seemingly bigger club and perhaps Holt has had his head turned.

Perhaps, due to the England snub, he feels he wasn't picked due to him playing for Norwich, which counted against him, and feels that the only chance he has of playing for a bigger side and possible international football at 31 would be now, after the season he has had. I mean, would Carroll have gone if he played for Norwich, doubt it.

If he goes to Albion, that's just a wired deal, leaving Norwich for Albion no offence is not exactly a massive step up is it. Unless a Newcastle, Spurs or Liverpool have contacted him this is a stupid decision.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 8:51 pm

FreekShow wrote:Victims of your own success. That's the nature of the beast I'm afraid. It sucks I know.

For what it's worth if I was Lambert I'd stay put. Villa are no more an attractive proposition than Norwich are at this point in time.

Well it does look as if he might stay! Yahoo

If we can stay up next season it would be great, as then we would be debt free and able to lift our wages a bit. Even if we go down we will still be debt free, so that will give us a sound footing for future campaigns. I don't wanna be on the brink of administration again like we were when we were if League 1
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 8:53 pm

martyr_94 wrote:Don't really know where he would go. His agent has clearly been contacted by a seemingly bigger club and perhaps Holt has had his head turned.

Perhaps, due to the England snub, he feels he wasn't picked due to him playing for Norwich, which counted against him, and feels that the only chance he has of playing for a bigger side and possible international football at 31 would be now, after the season he has had. I mean, would Carroll have gone if he played for Norwich, doubt it.

If he goes to Albion, that's just a wired deal, leaving Norwich for Albion no offence is not exactly a massive step up is it. Unless a Newcastle, Spurs or Liverpool have contacted him this is a stupid decision.

I said the same about Carroll, never would have gone if he would have scored 4 goals in 32 PL apps for Norwich.

Albion, Villa etc could offer him a lot higher wages than we can. We are still only offering low wages as we are looking to wipe out our debts
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri May 18, 2012 8:57 pm

ollyrules wrote:
martyr_94 wrote:Don't really know where he would go. His agent has clearly been contacted by a seemingly bigger club and perhaps Holt has had his head turned.

I said the same about Carroll, never would have gone if he would have scored 4 goals in 32 PL apps for Norwich.

Albion, Villa etc could offer him a lot higher wages than we can. We are still only offering low wages as we are looking to wipe out our debts

Well perhaps that makes more sense, coming from the lower leagues, probably only this year has been his first real pay day if you like, and at 31 perhaps he's thinking about life after football, and if he can get on 25,000 a week, he could retire knowing he's sorted financially for the future.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 pm

That's the dilemma. At 31, with a possible bumper contract awaiting you do you stay loyal to the club that helped put you on the map or do you think forward and secure your future from a financial perspective and sign that contract?

There is no guarantee that Holt will replicate this seasons form next year with Norwich which could ultimately wreck his chances of a move next summer.

Decisions, decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 9:11 pm

FreekShow wrote:That's the dilemma. At 31, with a possible bumper contract awaiting you do you stay loyal to the club that helped put you on the map or do you think forward and secure your future from a financial perspective and sign that contract?

There is no guarantee that Holt will replicate this seasons form next year with Norwich which could ultimately wreck his chances of a move next summer.

Decisions, decisions.

But then there is also a chance he could move and be a flop and be moved onto another club after a season, probably one that will be lower league. Guess we will just have to see how it pans out over the coming days and weeks
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

What would you say he is on now Olly? 10k a week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri May 18, 2012 9:16 pm

ollyrules wrote:
FreekShow wrote:That's the dilemma. At 31, with a possible bumper contract awaiting you do you stay loyal to the club that helped put you on the map or do you think forward and secure your future from a financial perspective and sign that contract?

Decisions, decisions.

But then there is also a chance he could move and be a flop and be moved onto another club after a season, probably one that will be lower league. Guess we will just have to see how it pans out over the coming days and weeks

Then its a not much of a gamble. He goes to a bigger club, succeeds and also gets a years higher wages, basically eaving him financially stable and the rest. Or, he goes to a bigger club, get's a higher years wages and then get's moved on at the end, which I doubt would happen anyway, they won't sign him on a year's contract, so he's almost guaranteed two years of relatively high wages. Then, if it all goes t**s up then he moves to a smaller club, maybe back to Norwich to finish career. Could be a good move.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 9:18 pm

FreekShow wrote:What would you say he is on now Olly? 10k a week?

He signed a new three year contract last April when we got promoted so I would say around 15k a week. He will be our top paid player at the moment I would imagine
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm

So I would have thought moving on would at least bag him double that. Now lets say he signs a three year deal on 30k a week which is what? 4.5 million over that period. Small change I know!..but anyway...

Regardless of whether or not he shines at that given club he's still guaranteed 4.5 million due to the terms of that contract as long as he stays put.

When you look at it like that loyalty looks like a foreign word!

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 9:31 pm

FreekShow wrote:So I would have thought moving on would at least bag him double that. Now lets say he signs a three year deal on 30k a week which is what? 4.5 million over that period. Small change I know!..but anyway...

Regardless of whether or not he shines at that given club he's still guaranteed 4.5 million due to the terms of that contract as long as he stays put.

When you look at it like that loyalty looks like a foreign word!

Yes but without Norwich he wouldn't be the player he is today!
We picked him up three years ago, and it's fair to say he was a journeyman coming off a good season with Shrewsbury. And we have turned him into the second highest English goalscorer in the best league in the world. The fans have idolised him, backed him from the start. I think as Norwich fans we deserve to see a little bit of loyalty.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 9:39 pm

I agree with you Olly but as far as football is concerned loyalty left town before you were born!

The Matt Le Tissiers of this world are extinct!

Onwards and upwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 pm

FreekShow wrote:I agree with you Olly but as far as football is concerned loyalty left town before you were born!

The Matt Le Tissiers of this world are extinct!

Onwards and upwards.

I beg to differ! Adam Drury, 11 years at the club. 3 promotions, 2 relegations and one playoff final loss. Great servant to the club. You'll never beat the Drury!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Fri May 18, 2012 9:42 pm

ollyrules good grief. Loyalty from a Premiership footballer!! What planet are you on?

Anybody who had the kind of season he's just had is quite entitled to look for a big money move. The days of Le Tissier or Shearer are over I'm afraid.

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 pm

newballs wrote:ollyrules good grief. Loyalty from a Premiership footballer!! What planet are you on?

Anybody who had the kind of season he's just had is quite entitled to look for a big money move. The days of Le Tissier or Shearer are over I'm afraid.

Surely as Norwich fans we are 'entitled' to some loyalty from our players. Surely we are 'entitled' as a football club to see a player who we have made give us a little back. I don't see how Holt is 'entitled' to a big money move
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Fri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Olly,

Your absolutely right imo, and although I'm a United fan and people may say you don't know what its like, as a football fan I understand your position.

However, 5-7m for a player like Holt at the wrong end of his career could really do your club wonders. He's probably the only player you have that can generate some decent money in transfers.

You would still have Morrison, who has come on leaps and bounds and as a Welsh fan he has been nothing short of brilliant for his country under the late great Gary Speed. Plus Vaughan, who although injuries has ruined his career so far, remains a good prospect and hopefully can get some game time next season. A couple a shrew signings, maybe an Owen on a pay as a play basis, or a Klasnic for Bolton, who I've always rated, and with the 5-7m for Holt, you could bring in a pretty decent forward imo.

Look at the positives Smile

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri May 18, 2012 10:31 pm

martyr_94 wrote:Olly,

Your absolutely right imo, and although I'm a United fan and people may say you don't know what its like, as a football fan I understand your position.

However, 5-7m for a player like Holt at the wrong end of his career could really do your club wonders. He's probably the only player you have that can generate some decent money in transfers.

You would still have Morrison, who has come on leaps and bounds and as a Welsh fan he has been nothing short of brilliant for his country under the late great Gary Speed. Plus Vaughan, who although injuries has ruined his career so far, remains a good prospect and hopefully can get some game time next season. A couple a shrew signings, maybe an Owen on a pay as a play basis, or a Klasnic for Bolton, who I've always rated, and with the 5-7m for Holt, you could bring in a pretty decent forward imo.

Look at the positives Smile

Morison for me had a great first half of the season, then went 14 games without a goal. Dunno what happened, but looked like himself towards the end of the season.
Vaughan is never gonna be fit enough to play a whole season and what I have seen of him, he isn't going to score enough goals.
Jackson is a hard worker and causes problems but again not enough end product.
I would like to see maybe a Klasnic on a free plus maybe Rhodes or Rodriguez with the Holt money.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri May 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Olly when you get strikers like Heskey who was on atleast 50k p/w then Holt and players of his quality will always look for a bigger piece of the pie, you could get a few million for a player who cost you less than a million, lbetter that than keeping an unhappy player.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 am

I can see this going the way of somebody like Steve Sidwell or Charlie Adam, performs really well at a promoted club as the team will focus to him a bit more, moves onto a bigger club and just can't hack it. Holt has got to worry about that happening to him, but as everybody else has said, it's obviously going to be money motivated and I think in this day and age it's hard to begrudge him. Unless you're a Norwich fan of course!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat May 19, 2012 9:15 am

Crimey wrote:I can see this going the way of somebody like Steve Sidwell or Charlie Adam, performs really well at a promoted club as the team will focus to him a bit more, moves onto a bigger club and just can't hack it. Holt has got to worry about that happening to him, but as everybody else has said, it's obviously going to be money motivated and I think in this day and age it's hard to begrudge him. Unless you're a Norwich fan of course!

I don't think if he does move you will find many Norwich fans who hate Holt. He will always be a club legend. If you look at what he has given this club it is a great amount but then what the club has given him as well. I mean who would have thought when Grant Holt was signed from Shrewsbury for 400K in the summer of 2009 when Norwich had just been relegated to League 1, that 3 years later in the summer of 2012 he would be being considered for the England squad for Euro 2012? Not even I thought that!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Sat May 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Norwich City chief executive David McNally has this afternoon used his Twitter account to confirm for the first time that star striker Grant Holt has asked for a transfer.

Canaries fans were left shocked and stunned yesterday afternoon after it emerged the popular number 9 has asked to leave the club - in a move widely reported to be about wages.

The shock decision came just three days after the top scorer was crowned the Canaries’ player of the season for the third year in a row after scoring in last Sunday’s 2-0 home win over Aston Villa.

The 31-year-old has scored 70 goals for City in three seasons, 15 of them in his first season in the Premier League, and has two years remaining on his existing contract.

Using his twitter account @davidmcnally62, the chief executive said:

“We did receive a transfer request from Grant Holt yesterday. It was rejected immediately.

“At your club, we deal with the out of contract players first of all when each season ends.

“We then deal with players where the club may have an option to extend their contracts. This season, there are several in this category.

“We are almost at the end of this part of our end of season process but we still have some work to do.

“We will then gladly meet with other players and their representatives, including those that may have time left on their contracts.

“We haven’t had any discussions yet with any player/agent who has time left on their contract. This is entirely normal at this stage.

“Players with time left on their contracts will only leave NCFC if we are happy for them to do so.

“The article in today’s Sun is completely inaccurate and incorrect. There has been no offer made to any in contract player, at this stage.

“We have not had an argument or row with any player, including Grant. The club is very grateful to all of the players for another great year.

“I repeat, no new deal has been discussed with any in contract player, including Grant. The figures in the Sun article are wildly inaccurate.

“The most important activity currently underway at NCFC is Adam Drury’s testimonial on tuesday. Please buy a ticket. Please RT

“If you believe the Sun, we are ‘plunged into chaos’. On the contrary, we are very relaxed with managing the end of season activities.”

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by erictheblueuk Sun May 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Given his age and the fact that he wants to leave , if you can get some decent cash for him then let him go.
erictheblueuk
erictheblueuk

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 pm

As a Norwich fan, this news is very worrying.

However, i have to disagree with you Olly, Holty owes the club nothing. He's been an absolute hero in his time here, and without his goals, assists, and leadership ability i very much doubt we'd have got to where we are now.

If he wants more money, well, quite frankly, he deserves it. He's proven this season that he can play at the highest level, and he deserves to be paid accordingly. If the club can't meet his demands then i can't hold it against him for looking elsewhere. Bear in mind he's not another Huckerby, and hasn't spent his career earning the sort of money we usually associate with professional footballers.

He's done his bit for the club, and now i unfortunately think it may be time for the club to do their bit for him.

I'm still absolutely gutted though.

?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun May 20, 2012 3:19 pm

In fairness to the guy hes 31 and has 1 season in the top flight. Its probably his only chance to cash in.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun May 20, 2012 3:20 pm

grant holt ‏@holty30
People can't comment on transfer request at this time. For all asking I will still be at @adamdrury78 testimonial on Tuesday #getitsoldout

Looks like we will have to wait and see the reasons behind this. I personally still don't think he really wants to leave, but this is just a way of trying to get more money out of the club
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sun May 20, 2012 3:21 pm

With regards to where he'd go, and who would want him, can i just throw Sunderland into the mix?

O'Neill has always loved a big target man up front, and Holt is twice the player Bendtner is and would cost half the wages and transfer fee. Sunderland also have heaps of money to throw around, and O'Neill has never been one to worry about spending it.

?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun May 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I think ultimately, this is his only chance hes going to have for a big payday.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

I think he will stay at the club. I don't think his head has been turned by another club because there was no speculation about him before he handed in the transfer request. I think the club has probably said no to him wanting more cash and he wants more so has taken it public to try and get the fans to pressure the club into giving him more money
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun May 20, 2012 4:01 pm

? please come and join me and Tooze on the Norwich City thread here

https://www.606v2.com/t8779-norwich-city-news-thread

Thank you ?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

Can I just remind everyone of a situation with a certain Wayne Rooney at Man Utd a year or two back. He said he wanted to leave, only to get a payrise
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue May 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official
Paul Lambert will remain at Norwich, whilst Grant Holt will sign a new 3 year contract once given assurance Lambert is staying #NCFC

All about the monies
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 pm

transfer request was rejected a couple of days ago by the board..

keep up!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm

The 'transfer request' was a ploy for more money. Didn't really matter whether it was accepted.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2