The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victor Conte and Alex Ariza war of words!!!

4 posters

Go down

Victor Conte and Alex Ariza war of words!!! Empty Victor Conte and Alex Ariza war of words!!!

Post by The genius of PBF Sat 19 May 2012, 4:10 pm

https://twitter.com/#!/victorconte

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Interesting that nobody has anything to say about Ariza abruptly leaving camp in the Philippines. Is there a muzzle order in place?

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Andre Berto's postive test for nandrolone has absolutely nothing to do with me or any supplements I provided. Likely trace contamination

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Andre has admitted to taking supplements other than what I provided without my knowledge. Apparently, something was contaminated

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte This shows that VADA is highly effective. I encouraged Andre to enroll in VADA & he comes up positive. An investigation is being

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Several hundred positive tests for nandrolone. I don't believe they are from using it with intent to cheat. Always from trace contamination

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Lots of uneducated people. Nandrolone is the longest lasting steroid known to man. No athlete would ever use it with intent to cheat

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte My understanding is that Howard Jacobs has been retained to represent Andre in the case & he is doing an investigation & will make statement

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Nandrolone is known as the "kiss of death" steroid. Stays in body from minimum of 6 months up to 18 months. No athlete uses it to cheat

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Andre has admitted that he was using additional supplements that were no provided to him by me. Will all come out as a part of the process

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Cross contamination occurs when equipment is not cleaned properly between runs of different supplements or even underground drug labs

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte I encourgage my fighers to do VADA testing & will continue to do so. Boxing is now learning lessons that Olympic athletes learned years ago

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Hundreds of Olympic athletes have testing positive for traces of nandrolone. I do not believe any of them injected it with intent to cheat.

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte I believe Ariza IS a drug coach @BamBamBhoy @ArizaFitness I believe Berto didn't know that Conte was juicing him.Conte should be prosecuted.

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Anybody who believes an elite athlete would use nandrolone with an intent to cheat is uninformed. Clearly contamination in Berto case

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte It's easy to cheat microdosing testosterone & staying below the 4:1 T/E & smart tested athletes know to avoid the "kiss of death" nandrolone

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte I've made serious mistakes, but I know better than to give an athlete nandrolone. It's detectable longer than any other steroid known

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte I've often said I'm suspicous of Ariza & Pacquiao RT @mastakneegrow: Do you see any credibility to the Pacquio PED accusations?

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte Info from former sparring partners, trainers & other insiders RT @joerogan: @mastakneegrow What do you base these suspicions on?

Victor Conte ‏@VictorConte I believe Ariza fears VADA RT @moysanjr: @mastakneegrow is that why ariza can't stop attacking you? Must be hiding something

https://twitter.com/#!/ArizaFitness

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness What a FrauD!...RT @ali_e3: Victor Conte said you were a drug man, oh how stupid does he look now

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness No substitute for hard work... What a Cheat. RT @itz_faz: what do you make of berto failing a drug test alex?

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness Conte always been limited, i feel bad for Berto, he probably didnt know what he was taken.RT @Pak786Z: bad news abt berto testing positive

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness I believe Berto didn't know that Conte was juicing him... Conte should be prosecuted.

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness BS!RT @Jewnior_: @Pak786Z Conte came out and said that Berto took other supplements other than the ones that he provided. Thought on that?

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness He trusted Conte, not his fault, hes job is to train..RT @tinyv3: @pak786z that's BS. every fighter is responsible for what they take.

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness For sure!RT @ValiantATHLETE: and Conte was suggesting you were feeding roids to Pac. This is justice at its best

Victor Conte claims that nandrolone is the worse drug you can cheat with as it stays in your body for 6 to 18 months...He is also convinced the supplements that Berto took was contaminated.

Ariza and Conte have taken pops at each other claiming that the other is giving fighters illegal substances...Conte says he has inside information that Ariza is a drug coach.

My personal opinion is that Peterson and Berto are not drug cheats but every athlete is responsible for what goes in their body...Both should be banned for at least a year.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Victor Conte and Alex Ariza war of words!!! Empty Re: Victor Conte and Alex Ariza war of words!!!

Post by azania Sat 19 May 2012, 5:34 pm

Ariza is correct in that the athlete's job is to train. To that extend they are not cheats unless they are complicit and with full knowledge what they are ingesting. That said, they are ultimately responsible for what goes into their bodies and will be labelled as cheats if they prove positive.

azania

Back to top Go down

Victor Conte and Alex Ariza war of words!!! Empty Re: Victor Conte and Alex Ariza war of words!!!

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 19 May 2012, 5:41 pm

An athlete is no different to an ordinary person, I know exactly what goes into my body and always have so they will to, to suggest they dope without their knowledge has always seemed fanciful to say the least.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 19 May 2012, 5:54 pm

They always say its a supplement that increases nandrolone levels. Roy Jones said he was taking an over the counter supplement called something like 'Ripped Fuel' when he failed a test. Some of the British athlete's who showed nandrolone when tested claimed they were taking a protein powder. Linford Christie being one of those.

Nandrolone is one of the best bang for the buck steroids ever made. Arnie munched dbol and shot nandrolone for fun back when they were legal and he was Mr Olympia.

I am as sure as I can be from a distance that Berto has been using PED's. Why else go to Conte? especially with Conte's rep.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 19 May 2012, 5:58 pm

I think Conte has explained perfectly why YOU WOULD use Nandrolone, there have been numerous excuses that have been accepted for positive tests, there was a stage where every man and his dog blamed contaminated meat for it.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 19 May 2012, 6:23 pm

Strongback wrote:They always say its a supplement that increases nandrolone levels. Roy Jones said he was taking an over the counter supplement called something like 'Ripped Fuel' when he failed a test. Some of the British athlete's who showed nandrolone when tested claimed they were taking a protein powder. Linford Christie being one of those.

Nandrolone is one of the best bang for the buck steroids ever made. Arnie munched dbol and shot nandrolone for fun back when they were legal and he was Mr Olympia.

I am as sure as I can be from a distance that Berto has been using PED's. Why else go to Conte? especially with Conte's rep.

Conte is an ardent anti doping campaigner now. A leopard may not change its spots as they say, but I reckon he would have been so closely watched that if he looked near a steroid he would be found out.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 19 May 2012, 6:25 pm

Conte's defense is that he told Berto to get the VADA test to prove to everyone he wasn't on steroids. Could it be that Conte was so arrogant he thought he could beat any test?

I have just been reading about Ben Johnson. He organized a test to prove he wasn't using and ended up failing the test. That was his third time to fail a test. Doh

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 19 May 2012, 6:30 pm

No. He's not that arrogant. You're entering into the arena of conspiracy theories currently occupied by tunes666.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 19 May 2012, 7:02 pm

Conte has to be one of the most arrogant men in sport, I would not be surprised to see Donaire or Ward fail a test if they were subjected to them.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 19 May 2012, 9:32 pm

azania wrote:No. He's not that arrogant. You're entering into the arena of conspiracy theories currently occupied by tunes666.

I don't see the conspiracy theory. One of Conte's fighters has just failed a drug test...........FACT!!!!

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 May 2012, 12:05 am

Strongback wrote:
azania wrote:No. He's not that arrogant. You're entering into the arena of conspiracy theories currently occupied by tunes666.

I don't see the conspiracy theory. One of Conte's fighters has just failed a drug test...........FACT!!!!

Conte used to give out designer drugs. Nandos are too passe for him. Why give your charge a drug that is easily detected. Not his style. Berty probably took contaminated stuff which combined with other supplements will show a positive reading.

Nandos are a grey area as it depends on the level much like TT.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 20 May 2012, 12:47 am

azania wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Conte used to give out designer drugs. Nandos are too passe for him. Why give your charge a drug that is easily detected. Not his style. Berty probably took contaminated stuff which combined with other supplements will show a positive reading.

Yeah and if my auntie had balls ..................

Time to take the blinkers off. Berto has been using and he's been caught. He also happens to be hanging around with the worlds biggest PED guru, shocking coincidence.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 May 2012, 12:56 am

Strongback wrote:
azania wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Yeah and if my auntie had balls ..................

Time to take the blinkers off. Berto has been using and he's been caught. He also happens to be hanging around with the worlds biggest PED guru, shocking coincidence.

Hearsay is not evidence and neither is conjecture. What I have been reading on Conte of late is a man who is assisting the authorities in their fight against drugs. Maybe he's gone back to old ways. I doubt it.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 20 May 2012, 8:04 am

A leopard never changes it's spots.

Conte's value to athletes is he knows a lot about steroids and how to cheat the drug testing procedures.

They aren't going to him to ask about the benefits of a good multiple-vitamin tablet.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 May 2012, 10:01 am

So you think every sportsman going to Conte go there to take steroids. This is even though he is working with the authorities to combat steroid use in sports?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down