The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Rumble 2011: Last Minute Predictions.

+5
ncfc_Tooze
Hailmary
AberdeenSteve
Samo
Red Army Kid
9 posters

Go down

Royal Rumble 2011: Last Minute Predictions. Empty Royal Rumble 2011: Last Minute Predictions.

Post by Red Army Kid Sun 30 Jan 2011, 1:52 pm

Sorry if this has already been covered, I've not really used 606V2 yet, this is my first thread. If it has already been discussed then point me in the right direction. Smile Here goes.

What are your predictions for this year's Royal Rumble?

40-Man, Royal Rumble Match - To Headline Wrestlemania 27.

Edge (c.) Vs. Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship Match.

The Miz (c.) Vs. Randy Orton - WWE Championship Match.

Natalya (c.) Vs. Lay-Cool - WWE Diva's Championship Match.

I'll go with:

- CM Punk wins the Royal Rumble Match.

- Edge retains the World Heavyweight Championship.

- The Miz retains the WWE Championship.

- Natalya Vs. Lay-Cool goes to a No-Contest because 'Amazing Kong' shows up and attacks both parties. If not this then, Natalya retains the WWE Diva's Championship.

So, what do you guys think? Who's going to win the rumble? Who will be the suprise entrants, this year? Will The Miz manage to retain his WWE Championship, one on one with The Viper, Randy Orton? Will Dolph Ziggler manage to pull off an upset and win the World Heavyweight Championship? Will Lay-Cool win back the WWE Diva's Championship? Will 'Amazing Kong' debut tonight?

Tell me what you think. Smile

Red Army Kid

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble 2011: Last Minute Predictions. Empty Re: Royal Rumble 2011: Last Minute Predictions.

Post by Samo Sun 30 Jan 2011, 2:31 pm

Edge to Win, but I really want Ziggler to look good.

Miz will retain in a really cheap way and lose the title at EC, in a complete rehash of Sheamus first reign last year.

Dinnae really care about the Divas, Flip it, Lay-Cool win.

Punk, Cena, or HHH to win the rumble.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble 2011: Last Minute Predictions. Empty Re: Royal Rumble 2011: Last Minute Predictions.

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 30 Jan 2011, 2:51 pm

Edge to win, but hopefully they make Ziggler look strong

Don't care about the WWE match, genuinely think it could be a bomb as the stories with the title are going no where.

Natayla to win but Kong to be involved in some way, probably an attack after the match.

Royal Rumble match - Seriously never been so pumped for a match in ages. So many potential shocks and entrants. Going to back Del Rio but like I said this rumble has the potential to be one of the best ever.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailmary Sun 30 Jan 2011, 2:54 pm

Red Army Kid wrote:40-Man, Royal Rumble Match - To Headline Wrestlemania 27.

Alberto Del Rio (but you already knew that)

Dolph Ziggler.

Randy Orton.

Natalya (c.) Vs. Lay-Cool - WWE Diva's Championship Match

Who cares...

Hailmary

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 30 Jan 2011, 4:19 pm

40-Man, Royal Rumble Match - To Headline Wrestlemania 27.
CM Punk

Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton Via DQ

Natalya (c.) Vs. Lay-Cool - WWE Diva's Championship Match.
Lay-Cool but then get destroyed by Kong

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 30 Jan 2011, 5:01 pm

I think that edge will retain but make ziggler look good and put him in the final 4 at Elimination chamber.
Miz will retain by DQ.
Natalya will win.
CMpunk will win, hopefully cena does not win

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sun 30 Jan 2011, 6:06 pm

40 Man RR - HHH & Undertaker to return. Would it be possible to draw a Royal Rumble if the final two superstars hit the floor at the same time? :scratch: If so, then that could throw a huge twist in there with HHH and Cena drawing.

Edge (c.) Vs. Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship Match - Edge to win this and beat Ziggler in the rematch. Very Happy

The Miz (c.) Vs. Randy Orton - WWE Championship Match. - Randy Orton for me in this one, and Miz to lose Alex Riley for some reason.

Natalya (c.) Vs. Lay-Cool - WWE Diva's Championship Match. - Not really bothered, but Im going to go for Natalya.

Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun 30 Jan 2011, 6:12 pm

Jammy31 wrote:40 Man RR - HHH & Undertaker to return. Would it be possible to draw a Royal Rumble if the final two superstars hit the floor at the same time? :scratch: If so, then that could throw a huge twist in there with HHH and Cena drawing.

Edge (c.) Vs. Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship Match - Edge to win this and beat Ziggler in the rematch. Very Happy

The Miz (c.) Vs. Randy Orton - WWE Championship Match. - Randy Orton for me in this one, and Miz to lose Alex Riley for some reason.

Natalya (c.) Vs. Lay-Cool - WWE Diva's Championship Match. - Not really bothered, but Im going to go for Natalya.

didnt a drawn rumble happen with Luger and Hart?

If it were a draw i would prefer 2 people on different brands so both title fueds had long build ups, the last long non rumble winning build up was HBK Vs Cena at WM23 imo as i got sorted the week after Taker decided

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by greggschickenbake Sun 30 Jan 2011, 7:54 pm

CM Punk/Wade Barrett/John Cena/Alberto Del Rio to win the rumble. They'll be the final 4 I think, but I'm unsure as to who will win.

Edge to retain the title in a top draw match. I reckon Edge vs Ziggler could steal the PPV.

The Miz to retain and go on to headline Wrestlemania. I hope anyway.

Natayla to win only because she's damn fine, but you already knew that.

greggschickenbake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down