The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Mayweather - Golden Boy lawyers cease and desist letter

3 posters

Go down

Floyd Mayweather - Golden Boy lawyers cease and desist letter Empty Floyd Mayweather - Golden Boy lawyers cease and desist letter

Post by ErmanH Wed 30 May 2012, 12:31 am

Hi guys,

Can't see that anyone has mentioned this already, if they have then apologies but has anyone seen the following letter from Golden Boy lawyers to journalist Gabriel Montoya.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-boxing-news/the-correspondence

Montoya is hinting that there will be more developments on this in due course via his twitter page, the full extent of these developments i guess we will have to wait and see but in the meantime I just wondered if anyone else has read anything about this? I found the Montoya response quite interesting where he states that the the lawyer letter revealed more allegations than he had initially heard about, perhaps they have let too much slip?

There may very well be nothing in this but thought I would share with the board for you to mull over.
cheers.

ErmanH

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather - Golden Boy lawyers cease and desist letter Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather - Golden Boy lawyers cease and desist letter

Post by bellchees Wed 30 May 2012, 1:44 am

Not sure what to make of that. GBP are not happy bunnies though.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather - Golden Boy lawyers cease and desist letter Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather - Golden Boy lawyers cease and desist letter

Post by The genius of PBF Wed 30 May 2012, 2:04 am

I wouldn't take any notice of this guy he hates Mayweather has agenda against Floyd...Scores the Cotto fight a draw and says Margarito is innocent, Mayweather ducked him blah blah.

Montoya and Conte tried to claim there was no CIR testing done for Mayweather fight with Cotto...USADA came out with a statement that all samples were tested with CIR and Montoya was put in his place and shut up about it.

Montoya has been hinting and apparently going around on forums that Mayweather is using the TRT drug and is paying off USADA to get rid of samples etc...After this lawsuit threat from GoldenBoy, posters from other forums are saying he has deleted his comments and threads.

His hatred off Mayweather stems from a press conference where he was poked in the chest by Floyd.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down