The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EBU suspends Luxembourg Boxing Federation

5 posters

Go down

EBU suspends Luxembourg Boxing Federation Empty EBU suspends Luxembourg Boxing Federation

Post by bellchees Sun 03 Jun 2012, 12:19 am

Title says it all really.

http://news.boxrec.com/news/2012/exclusive-ebu-suspends-luxembourg-boxing-federation

This might put the Haye vs Chisora fight in doubt but I've had too much beer to think to hard about what this could mean to all involved.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

EBU suspends Luxembourg Boxing Federation Empty Re: EBU suspends Luxembourg Boxing Federation

Post by azania Sun 03 Jun 2012, 12:28 am

That suspension will be overturned as soon as the EBU receive a lawyers letter.

azania

Back to top Go down

EBU suspends Luxembourg Boxing Federation Empty Re: EBU suspends Luxembourg Boxing Federation

Post by eddyfightfan Sun 03 Jun 2012, 1:57 am

glad i didnt buy a ticket now

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 03 Jun 2012, 9:48 am

There isn't a mission this fight will take place. I see a mysterious injury revealing it's ugly head.

There is too much for Warren to lose in regards to future bouts. I just can't see Warren going through with this fight. Even though I agree that it will be a good scrap, I think it should have been left for another couple of months. What was the big hurry??
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 03 Jun 2012, 11:46 am

I don't see how this suspensions will stand up in court. IF Warren took this to the court of arbitration for sport it looks like it would get thrown out because the LBF haven't broke any rules.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Sun 03 Jun 2012, 1:10 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:I don't see how this suspensions will stand up in court. IF Warren took this to the court of arbitration for sport it looks like it would get thrown out because the LBF haven't broke any rules.

I was wondering on what grounds they could be suspended if they have followed the rules.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 03 Jun 2012, 1:12 pm

bellchees wrote:
SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:I don't see how this suspensions will stand up in court. IF Warren took this to the court of arbitration for sport it looks like it would get thrown out because the LBF haven't broke any rules.

I was wondering on what grounds they could be suspended if they have followed the rules.

It looks like the EBU are doing what the BBBoC did and are just making it up as they go along.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down