The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Jubilee? - Wrestling in Ten Years RESPONSES

5 posters

Go down

Platinum Jubilee? - Wrestling in Ten Years RESPONSES Empty Platinum Jubilee? - Wrestling in Ten Years RESPONSES

Post by TwisT Wed 06 Jun 2012, 9:32 am

This is the place to put your responses to what other members posts were.

Either quote the whole text or the main points of the post you wish to discuss, on the this page.

Please keep posts respectable - People have taken a lot of time to come up with their opinions so don't attack them for the sake of it. If you don't agree with something, then please state why.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Platinum Jubilee? - Wrestling in Ten Years RESPONSES Empty Re: Platinum Jubilee? - Wrestling in Ten Years RESPONSES

Post by TwisT Mon 11 Jun 2012, 11:22 am

To MtotheC

Randy Orton will join after an ill tempered and bitter fall out with VKM and the WWE, Orton will instantly become the poster boy and figure head of TNA and will help the company become a real competition to his previous employer

Can TNA really trust Orton, or will they be desperate for more mainstream talent? Unless Orton improves in the next year or so, I can see him becoming so bitter with his mid card status that he will leave wrestling for good. That is regardless of what money TNA chuck his way.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Platinum Jubilee? - Wrestling in Ten Years RESPONSES Empty Re: Platinum Jubilee? - Wrestling in Ten Years RESPONSES

Post by Hero Mon 11 Jun 2012, 11:39 am

TNA rarely consider trust or the ability to fall off the wagon an issue as long as there's a remote chance that the person could bring in a wider audience.
Look at the likes of the Hardys, Angle, Flair etc, all certainly have demons but TNA were more than happy to take punts on them.

TNA would be promising Orton the world if he was released from WWE. I actually reckon he could give them much more of a boost than any previous guy they're brought in, he does have a very loyal and vocal fan base on Twitter.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 11 Jun 2012, 12:56 pm

Would those Twitter fans be more vocal for him to stick it out with WWE rather than jumping ship?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 11 Jun 2012, 1:58 pm

They probably just want him to stop shagging other people and shag them instead?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:08 pm

id let him take my a double for a dollar

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:24 pm

Orton is a top talent, if he isn't going to be the top face though all he needs to do is turn heel, for me he should be a lone wolf who RKO's anyone anytime but that's to grey an area for WWE these days, he ain't ever going to be pushed higher than Cena so time to turn him heel

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down