The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic?

+12
laverfan
kemet
invisiblecoolers
gboycottnut
barrystar
slashermcguirk
Haddie-nuff
superochog
JuliusHMarx
lags72
socal1976
hawkeye
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic?

Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Vote_lcap93%Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 93% 
[ 14 ]
Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Empty Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic?

Post by hawkeye Tue 12 Jun 2012, 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Which match up do you prefer to watch? Which rivalry do you find more interesting? Or can't you choose?

This poll is now closed. (10.20pm on 12/6/12) You may still vote but it will not be counted.

I declare that on 606v2 Nadal v Federer is the favourite match up (compared with Nadal v Djokovic). It won with an overwhelming majority of 9 votes to 1.

Last edited by hawkeye on Tue 12 Jun 2012, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Empty Re: Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic?

Post by socal1976 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 7:42 pm

Wow Lucius great post, I am glad as a fan of fed and Novak's you do realize that when I direct comments at fed fans i try to delineate between the main body of fed fans that i deem reasonable and certain vocal minority who use the good graces of others to forward a negative and attack based agenda.

Also Lucius I agree with your analysis spot on. I mean everyone acts like Novak got all these breaks. I mean was it a break to stop the match when he was mauling Nadal? Or have to come back on serve and get a tough net chord on break point. Either way the analysis on that thread was in my mind more subtle backhand compliments and trying to gloat. If it had been fair and balanced I would have said so.

By the way thank you for the kind words. And I am glad you to have some sort of fondness for Djoko sometimes on this site after Nitb left I feel like it is just me. But like I said Lucius initially and even before the match there are still positives to be taken from his tournament. With terrible serving issues in the first two sets he really pushed Nadal on a court he is 53-1 on.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic? - Page 2 Empty Re: Federer v Nadal Or Nadal v Djokovic?

Post by hawkeye Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:17 pm

socal1976

Djokovic has played Federer 8 times in slam semi's. He has played Nadal 4 times in slam semi's but that number is bound to be less as since he and Nadal have been ranked one or two they can't meet in semi's. I don't think the numbers look odd.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2