The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would they ever consider Halfpenny at 10?

3 posters

Go down

Would they ever consider Halfpenny at 10? Empty Would they ever consider Halfpenny at 10?

Post by rhonddasmackhead Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 pm

There has been a bit of chat about this lately. May sound ridiculous considering his lack of experience in this position, but it's just another position in the backline. Could he be any worse than the current crop? I mean we have a flanker at 9 so why not.

Priestland - useless
Hook - erratic
Jones - too old
Biggar - awesome but nobody likes him

Halfpenny is wasted at 15. He needs to be more involved and we need an attacking 10 with gas to REALLY light the backline up. Roberts and co receiving the ball at pace is what Wales need.

Halfpenny is cool, calm and collected. He takes all our goal kicks so he may aswell have a bash at 10. Wales should either recall Byrne, give Liam Williams more starts or try Hook at full back again.

We desperately need a 10 with a cool head who can make sensible decisions in match winning moments. Just a shame wellies is getting old.

rhonddasmackhead

Back to top Go down

Would they ever consider Halfpenny at 10? Empty Re: Would they ever consider Halfpenny at 10?

Post by thebluesmancometh Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:44 pm

He is certainly not wasted, and he is far from being an international 10, but I have mentioned it before and in 12 months maybe...

It would seriously aid the Blues cause too!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Would they ever consider Halfpenny at 10? Empty Re: Would they ever consider Halfpenny at 10?

Post by gowales Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:42 pm

I hope not, he can't even pass the bloody ball for one

gowales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down