The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Presents - Chaos!

+11
Crimey
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
JJJohnson
TwisT
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
President Trump
Blade
Uryu Ishida
Lee
ncfc_Tooze
Beer
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Presents - Chaos! Empty 6WF Presents - Chaos!

Post by Beer Fri 22 Jun 2012, 7:52 pm

Match 1
Zane Altair & Longinus v Quaide White & Gary Traitorelli

Match 2
Freeweight Title
Dragon (c) v Vortex v Scorpion

Match 3
Grudge Match
Max Adamson v Chris Patricks

Match 4
3 on 2 Handicap Match
Logan Kincade, Trevor Swann & Kurt Hernandez v Hobo & Nay Bother

Match 5
Grudge Match
The Saint v JJ Johnson

Main Event
Time Attack Match for the 6WF Undisputed Championship
Crime Lord (c) v Clarke James v Chaos v Cassius Zhi v Blue Dragon v Uryu Ishida

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Chaos! Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Chaos!

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:02 am

Mcmanus and Jenny are shown in there locker room, Jenny has her arm around James still consoling him after his defeat to Chaos. we here a knock on the door before Clarrisa pops her head round the corner.

C- I was just wondering if James would be up for a few words

J- I dont know Clarrisa, look at him.

JM- Its fine I will talk.

C- Good stuff, so you lost to Chaos this week and you are not on the Chaos Card at all, your thoughts on this if you will.

JM- This is the first time I havent been on a ppv in well over a year Clarrisa, If I wasnt on the card here I was on the 6CW card. But I will be at Chaos and I will have my eyes firmly glued to one match.

C- I guess the time attack match

JM- You guess right Clarrisa, as I have been given a ringside ticket you see.
As For Chaos

Mcmanus rises to his feet and an angry glare comes across his face as he stares ino the camera.

JM- You think im scared of you dont you ohhhhhh great one, Yes I know what you can do to people, but scared of you nah, I will never be scared of you.
You think you are going to bully me and make me do your dirty work at the ppv again,think again sunshine.
Chaos by the end of the PPV, I hope you are left a broken crumpled heap and when you are I will step into the ring and finish the job
At Chaos, It will be goodbye Chaos

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 23 Jun 2012, 11:22 am

The arena is filling up with expectant fans eager to see the PPV. As the last few fans are taking their seats the house lights go out.

The arena erupts with cheers and whistles as the fans await one of their heroes to come and greet them.

Their cheers turn to venomous boos as a yellow light fills the arena and a warning sign fills the tron.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

'Edgecrusher' by Fear Factory blasts out as Logan steps out onto the ramp with a smirk spread across his lips. He is wearing a hoodie with ' TRUE HARDCORE' on the back and his hardcore title over his shoulder.

He walks slowly down to the ring as some fans put their hands out to high five him but he looks at them in disgust and continues down the ramp as the fans boos continue to ring out.

Logan walks around to the announce table and stops infont of RJ and stares at him with a menacing look on his face.

RJ: Now now Logan, don't do anything rash now

MW: You should learn to watch what you say about Logan, remember what happened to me when I spoke out of turn....

RJ: Logan, I think you need help, you need to deal with the family situation or you will never be able to come to terms with it and move on..

Logan's eye begins to twitch as he can be seen mouthing things, now an again certain parts of what he is saying can be picked up by RJ's microphone

LK: .........deal with things......................yeah? what about Blue..............who needs to come to terms............ I AM FINE RJ! I AM PERFECTLY FINE!

Logan grabs 2 microphones from the stage hand and walks back towards RJ, he rips his head set off and grabs him by the collar and forces him into the ring.

MW: Logan no!

Logan rolls in and stands RJ up and pushes the microphone into RJ's chest

LK: Come on then RJ, why not tell these idiots what I should do

RJ looks worried as he takes a defensive stance and holds the mic to his lips.

RJ: Now Logan I am not trying to do ANYTHING but help, You must see that your behaviour has spiralled out of control! You almost killed Cassius and a number of security guards! You attack people from behind you lose your head and I am concerned that you will go too far and do something terrible!

Logan looks at RJ with fire in his eyes, his face is twisted in anger. He takes a deep breath ad speak calmly into the mic

LK: RJ.......I am at peace with my family situation, I am in control of my actions THIS IS THE REAL ME! I mean look at me RJ, look at this *he taps his Hardcore title* This is something I should have been fighting for since I arrived and instead I was partnered with clown shoes himself Uryu Ishida

Crowd: YES!

Logan snarls at them and continues

LK: Then even more embarrassingly I was partnered with Uryu's little pet project Nay Bother. Is that what you think I deserve? because I don't!

RJ: Uryu is a legend in this business, he has been around for years and is as tough as they come, and Nay has a very bright future ahead of him, he is a tough as anyone in the back.... he also has a match with you this week...

LK: Oh RJ believe me when I say that I am aware of who my opponents are this week, the tramp and fool. Why I have to team up with these other two losers I don't know but so be it, I will leave my mark on Hobo...

Crowd: YES!

LK: ,...Hnnnn! And ha haha hahahahahahnnnnnn!...Nay Botheeeeerrrr...

Crowd: YES! NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY!

LK: ...Really? you chant the name of an idiot who promises so much and delivers exactly.....oh let me think....NOTHING!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Look RJ like it or not, Logan Kincade HARD-CORE-CHAMPION! is here to stay and like it or not, THIS is who I am and THIS! is who I will always be!....Now get the HELL OUT OF MY RING OLD MAN!

Logan grabs RJ by the face and runs him to the ropes and flips him over the top rope out onto the mat as the crowd gasp

MW: OH MY GOD! RJ! RJ ARE YOU OK?

RJ slowly gets onto his knees holding his neck as EMTs come out to tend to him, Logan smiles and begins to laugh uncontrollably in the ring, he takes off his Hardcore Title and lifts it up to horrendous boos from the crowd.

MW: My god Logan you can't do that to RJ!

Logan looks down at RJ and smirks then points at Michael Wire and mouths "Watch you lip Wire!"

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 23 Jun 2012, 1:12 pm

*Uryu is sitting the his locker room taping his fists up as a cameraman walks in as he looks towards it focussed*

Uryu: Yeah, I know Clarissa is busy interviewing others but I still want to do this.

*The cameraman shuts the door behind him and nods, sitting down as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: Chaos, what a good name. It describes an opponent, my match, the event coming up and the past few weeks I have had. I mean, Chris Patricks is intent on splitting me and Clarissa apart, Danny McGraw trying to injure me by hiring security, The Consultant wanting to get revenge on me because I beat his boy Vortex in a hardcore match. JJ losing confidence in himself is disheartening, Hobo, Clarke, Nay, Max all getting messed around and attacked. This is not a happy time for me. This is not a happy time for anyone. There needs to be a standard bearer, a guy to rally others around and a guy who will bring everything. I thought that guy was going to be JJ Johnson.

Crowd: JJ! x5

*Uryu nods and smiles*

Uryu: Yeah, I felt exactly the same as you. He is the guy who when I started here I interrupted to try and get into the world title match. I walked through the crowd and was promply put in my place by him. He walked the walk and talked the talk and I felt that he still did, until I found out that he has lost confidence in himself. That is the worst thing that could happen to a legend like him. I have been through it and I am lucky to still be here but thats because of my friends and the person I love. I know how tough the guy is and I know he can get through this. Even though we have not faced each other in several years I want to put this to him. If I win the world title this Sunday, I will defend it on the very next Lockdown...

MW: You can't be serious...

Uryu: JJ Johnson, if I win I want you to be my very first opponent!

MW: You can't just choose your next opponent now! this is a conspiracy!

*RJ, still recovering from the attack looks at MW as the crowd cheer*

RJ: That is respectful, it shows he is a fighting champion and he wants to fight the best!

Uryu: You may think it's silly or daft to suggest but I want it to happen. I do however have to win first and that is where another problem appears. Has anyone else been contacted by Danny and The Consultant? As it does seem a bit odd, I know where Clarke James stands but as to everyone else I have no clue. Chaos and Cassius are madmen willing to do anything to win, Blue Dragon is a man I respect but has recently returned and not mentioned where he stands and then there is the champion, Crime Lord.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Uryu: I look at him and see someone who could be involved with them, yet he has his own agenda so he could just be playing them for fools. All I want from this match though is to prove who is the best in the company today and I am probably the underdog here because this is my first ever opportunity at the 6WF Undisputed Championship. I don't mind being that however because everything I have been through, fighting Vortex, forced to fight Max Adamson, battling Trevor Swann last week, Chris playing mind games with me the truth is I am still here, ready to fight and ready to win the title I have strived for ever since I came into this buisness!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu is fired up*

Uryu: I may be the smallest guy in that match but I do not care! I only need one split second to take the title from whoever is holding it. I will do my best to win, I will break through barriers of pain and suffering. I will look defeat in the eyes and bring it crashing down to the ground, I will put on a clinic in that ring because I want to win! I want to show everyone in the back that there is some good left in this company, that there is more to life than getting put through hell every week by two guys hiring mercenaries to try and take them out! If I win on Sunday, I will show everyone that the fans, the nice guys in the back, the people I care about that there is a champion willing to stand up against the tyranny by fighting back!

*The screen fades to black*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 24 Jun 2012, 11:55 am

The camera spans the fans and there such signs such as Dragon will you marry me, Vortex stinks, Sheff united to win the league and come on England the camera then spins round to RJ and Michael Wire at the commentary table.

RJ: Welcome everybody to yet another paper per view and this one is called Chaos we have some great matches here tonight and two of our titles are up for grabs, we have a grudge match, Handy cap match singles competition a tag match and the final for the time attack.

MW: You just know this is gonna be good RJ Will Crime Lord retain his world title in the time attack final and will Dragon up set the odds once more?

Speaking of which here comes the Free weight champion now.

The crowd let out a huge roar when Jdrop blast's through the arena speakers yellow and green pyrotechnics race off into the rafters and then Dragon comes bouncing out tapping his Free weight championship that is wrapped round his belt Dragon then runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and then slides under the bottom rope and then into the ring.

RJ: Dragon looking confident for his match here tonight.

MW: Dragon always seems to come up trumps when it concerns defending his title, He always seems to be in the right place at the right time.

Dragon spring boards of the the top turn buckle and on to the centre of the ring landing on his feet he then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer.

Dragon: Last week I was in a match with all three champion and I lost.

The crowd start to boo loudly.

Dragon: I know but it was a very hard fought match with two other great champions in there and they decided to team up against me and the odds were stacked against me once more.

Again the crowd boo loudly.

Dragon: But this week I have a chance to put that right a keep hold of my free weight championship when I face a smelly man and a man that comes into the ring once every four months and there names are Vortex and Scorpion.

The crowd start to boo loudly.

Dragon: Once again the odds are stacked against me but this time I will win and win for everyone of you and to prove to myself that I am worthy of being champion.

The crowd start the yes chant.

Dragon: Now Vortex you have coursed me much pain in the past you team up with evil man and he send you down wrong path in life but I am hear to help you gain the right path in life.

The crowd start to cheer loudly.

Dragon: Scorpion it is too late to save you from your chosen path you think that just because you have held the hard core championship for two times you think that you are ready for Dragon, I don't think so.

Suddenly the crowd start to cheer loudly when Foo Poo comes down to ring side holding a bottle of champagne.

RJ: He's back Mike Foo Poo is back.

MW: yeah he's back all right but don't you remember from last week, If Dragon last his match then $15 mill doesn't go to them it goes to charity.

RJ: Oh yeah and Dragon did lose the match Foo Poo must be stewing inside.

Foo Poo climbs into the ring and holds up the bottle of champagne as the crowd cheer loudly Dragon bows to Foo Poo but Foo Poo does not bow back.

RJ: Oh dear looks like your right Mike Foo Poo is a little peed off.

Foo Poo ask's for a microphone.

Foo Poo: Dragon did you not hear me last week?

Dragon nods yes to his brother.

Foo Poo: The how come you last the fight now I am $5 million down and you are $10 million down I got this bottle last week to celebrate but now it is know good to me so I give it you.

RJ: Holy crap and Dragon has a match tonight Michael.

MW: I like it well done Foo Poo about time someone knocked some sense into Dragon gotta see that once more on the replay.

The replay shows Foo Poo holding the bottle of champagne high in the air then smacks it straight onto the head of Dragon who collapse's in a heap on the mat with glass shattering into a million peace's all over the ring.

The crowd are stunned into silence as Foo Poo then bends down over his lifeless brother and puts the microphone to his mouth.

Foo Poo: Good luck in your match tonight brother.

Foo Poo then drops the microphone next to the unconscious Dragon turns round and walks out of the ring and the crowd are still shocked at what they have witnessed.

RJ: This is not good for Dragon, This could have serious implications for his match tonight.

MW: Man I love Foo Poo nice work kid, but the crowd sure as hell don't listen to this noise there making.

The scene goes black as Foo Poo is at the top of the ramp and Foo Poo is smiling looking back at the damage he has coursed in the ring and the crowd are booing in disapproval.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 25 Jun 2012, 12:43 pm

Clarissa is standing inside the ring looking nervous as she turns to her cameraman

Clarissa: I told the board I didn’t want to interview Chris anymore, he creeps me out

Cameraman: The order came from McGraw’s office, so we have to do it, don’t worry I doubt he will try anything in front of all these people, here you have to read this (Cameraman hands her a slip of paper)

Clarissa: Are you for real? Fine…Let’s get this done and over with

The cameraman nods at her as he hands her a microphone

Clarissa: Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce…the former, Tag Team…European and 6WF UNDISPUTED CHAMPION…the Enigma himself….CHRIS…..PATRICKS…………

“Ascending Malice” hits and the crowd start booing as Chris Patrick’s walks onto the stage wearing a t-shirt with I SUPPORT THE TROOPS written over a picture of Clarissa lying on a bed with four guys standing over her, he smiles at the hostile crowd before pointing to the sky and making his way down to the ring

RJ: Look at poor Clarissa in the ring, she is terrified, McGraw should have never agreed to let her announce Chris to the ring, look at his disgusting T-shirt

MW: That shirt is awesome; Chris gave me one earlier he was handing them out backstage

RJ: Uryu will be furious

MW: I bet Chris is shaking in his boots haha

Chris climbs into the ring and walks slowly around Clarissa and climbs on the turnbuckles and poses, Chris climbs down and walks over to Clarissa and stares at her before snatching the mic from her hand and laughs as she cowers backwards towards the ropes.

Chris: Why do you look so frightened Clarissa, I wouldn’t hurt you, I would never lay and angry hand on a woman especially one that looks as good as you

Clarissa starts to say something to Chris but he puts his finger up to her lips to quieten her

Chris: Shhh Shhh Shhh, don’t ruin this moment by using foul language, Im not the bad guy everyone thinks I am, I am a victim of the world’s sh1t, I should be rewarded by everyone for standing up to those who have tried to ruin me but no, I am seen as the worst of the worst, I am seen as the enemy but Clarissa I am not any of those things I am a nice guy that has gotten a raw deal, that is justified in what he is doing but you will all see that when my revenge on Max is complete, so don’t cower away from me Clarissa I won’t hurt you, you know me and I know you, we were friends not so long ago and I know I have over stepped the mark with the Dvd but that was all a joke, I would never show it to people….

Just then the Titantron comes to life and a montage of various still pictures of Clarissa in precarious positions with the backing track of moans and grunts and screams of pleasure, Clarissa looks up and tears fill her eyes

Chris: Don’t cry, here dry your eyes with this

Chris slowly peels off his shirt and hands it to Clarissa who looks at Chris before slapping his face and storming out of the ring, Chris stumbles back with a furious look on his face before it turns into a sly smile

Chris: Whoa, I see after all this time being married hasn’t made me lose my touch with the ladies

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RJ: He has over stepped the mark yet again and to think he was the Role model of this company

Chris: Whatever, anyway enough talk about loose women, I came out here to talk about the further injustice that I was dealt by the hands of Mr Innocent…Max Adamson (Crowd cheer), roll the tape…

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Patricks flies off the turnbuckle but James manages to roll away. Patricks lands on the canvas and immediately starts holding his mid-section.

RJ: Both men down. Both men hurt. Anything can happen now!

As Patricks starts to rise to his feet, the crowd go nuts as Max Adamson sprints down the aisle.

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

Patricks catches sight of Adamson coming down to the ring, and goes to meet him at the ropes, as Max jumps on the apron. Patricks tries for a right hand but Adamson blocks it and slaps him across the face. Patricks is more shocked than hurt, but he turns around straight into the path of James, who has recovered.

RJ: FAITHLESS!!!!!!!! FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!!!

James hoists Patricks up and hits his finishing move. He lifts Patricks leg up and pins him

Ref: 1.............................2.................................3!!!

The crowd go crazy as James lies on his back exhausted. He manages to get to his feet and stare at Adamson, who points at him before applauding.

Chris: You must be quite pleased with yourself eh Max

Crowd: WE LOVE MAX

Chris: You see this is what I have been saying, even though he has wronged me, ruined my championship hopes you still cheer him like he is the second coming but he is not, he is vile and corrupt to the core, he is a loser, he will never hold the Undisputed Title, he hasn’t got the talent or the balls to win it, his chances have come and gone unlike mine, I took my chances and I won it when nobody thought I would, just like nobody thought I’d walk out of Born in Fire with the Title still around my waist, sure Ive heard even Greg had a speech ready for the next Lockdown, but I did it, but that all fell apart just like my life did and you were know where to be seen but at Chaos I will lay all of that to rest when the ref holds my hand up high and announces me as the winner because don’t get me wrong Max, I WILL win at Chaos and if you’re really luck you may come out of our match with your life…………

“Ascending Malice” hits again as Chris stares down the camera before posing in the centre of the ring

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 25 Jun 2012, 1:59 pm

*Logan is still staring down at Michael Wire when “Dreadlock Holiday” comes on over the speakers. The crowd start to boo loudly and Trevor Swann is seen at the top of the ramp standing holding his European belt up above his head in both hands. He drops the belt down and rests it over his shoulder and taps a microphone to test if it’s on.*

TS: Well Logan....

*The crowd continue booing loudly and Trevor stops before mouthing “f*** off” at the crowd.*

TS: Well Logan neither of us are the most popular people around right now and it strikes me we have a lot more in common that just that. We’re both current champions I’m European Champ and you are Hardcore Champ.

*Trevor raises his belt up off his shoulder again as the crowd start to boo even louder.

TS: We’re both highly valued and thought of by Danny McGraw and certain others backstage.

*Yet again the crowd in attendance increase their noisy displeasure*

TS: We are both successful and born winners as the phrase goes. We are both in a match with Kurt Hernandez against Hobo and Nay Bother at Chaos. We are both going to be victorious this coming weekend at chaos and further our legitimacy in this organisation.

TS: This thing is though I’m in agreement with you we are taking on a fool and a tramp and we will have no problem taking them on. Infact I believe that you can use a simple form of mathematics to work out our chances called Steiner maths. You see there is three of us and two of them but Hobo is only half the man he ever was and Nay Bother is as his names says no bother. So if you add that up to me it looks like that is three of us against two guys who are only worth half the average wrestler. But you look at it further and realise how many times I’ve beaten Hobo and how we.... that is you and I Logan are champions who have a 100% chance of winning.

TS: If I was to take on Hobo and Nay Bother I would have a 100% chance. If you were you would also have a 100% chance. Now Kurt is a bit new around here and maybe not up to the same standard as us so I give him an 80% chance of winning on his own so we have a 280% chance of winning. Scott Steiner dam guarantees this.

TS: But that isn’t my problem I mean I can bet you anything Hobo and Nay that you guys are not going to win. To steal another phrase you’ve got “no chance in hell”. Logan you know that we don’t even have to think about the job in hand at Chaos. What I find slightly perturbing is that you call me a looser. Now we share many things in common but the final thing is that we both don’t get along.

TS: Let’s be honest I don’t dislike you Logan but we’ve just got a job to do at Chaos... a very simple one and as I’ve already said we have a 280% chance of being successful. So if for some reason there should be any slip ups and the unthinkable was to happen I know that Danny McGraw would not be happy and neither would I.

TS: So ....Logan don’t stuff this up or that Hardcore title that was given to you on a silver plate. You know the one that you couldn’t take at the first time of asking like that title of Blue Dragon which you couldn’t hold on to. Well let’s just say Danny might put you up against someone and withdraw his confidence in you. Let’s just see if you’ve got the bails for this one..

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 25 Jun 2012, 4:15 pm

Logan looks at Trevor with a sadistic smile on his face.

LK: Do you realise I have no interest in what you have to say? 0% none

LK: and....You are a loser, but don't worry, it's not your fault, everyone in this company is besides me, it's not just you. So don't beat yourself up about it. That's a good loser...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: AHHHH YOU ALL SUCK TOO!...

LK: ...I could care less about this match at Chaos, Nay Bother likes to think I care about what I may or may not have done to him, but haha hnnnn... I don't. I care about 3 things. Me, myself and My title. by title I mean this one *Logan taps his Hardcore Title* The one I beat the living hell out of Cassius Zhi for, I am not to blame for outside interference, no nononononono....I am just intelligent enough to capitalize on such an event.

Crowd: CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

LK: Cassius gonna kill himself before he kills me folks now kindly zip it, while I talk to the man.........As for you thinking you know ANYTHING about my situation with........The Blue Dragon.... don't think I won't ram that belt of yours down your throat right here and now Trev.....cos haha I would LOVE to, I have business with more or less everyone in this place, and there is NOTHING more I like to do than take care of business...so kindly watch your tone.

Logan looks ready to snap as Trevor looks at him with a smirk.

LK: hnnnnnn..........*deep breath through the nostrils* As far as McGraw is concerned, He knows an asset when he sees one, I am what you could call a winner, and it is better to surround yourself with winners as opposed...to losers........no offence

...and seeing how this entire arena is filled with LOSERS, The more he keeps me around, the better....and before you get on your high horse, and point out how I "lost" to Crime Lord, I win when it matters, not on some random Lockdown match. ha haha hahahahnnnnnnn! ha.....

Logan rubs his forehead with the tips of his fingers madly and overly aggressively, he then begins to walks around Trevor who keeps his eye on Logan

LK: ...Trevooooorrrr... we really need to work as a t....eam if we are to win this....haha....all important match at Chaos.....So, I propose we put aside these...differences we have for the good of said teammmm, go out there and beat the living s**t out of Bilbo and No Worries ok? okay....good, and on that note I have had enough of looking into the eyes of this unwashed mass of idiots...these...high school drop out simpletons who strive to be that which they never could, all the while slipping further and further down a ladder they can never hope to climb.....

Crowd: BOOOOOO!!! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

Logan smirks at Trevor and puts a foot through the rope to leave....

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:51 pm

A tall man of close to 7ft is seen walking down the corridor with his hood up, the faint sound of Warriors Dance by the Prodigy can be heard as he turns round the corner possibly playing from a phone, Chaos' Locker room is on oneside of the hall, James Mcmanus' is on the other, the man looks at both the doors, He looks intensly at Chaos' door before letting out a small laugh

??- You're Commupence is coming, James will be the last person you will push around and bully.

The man turns to Mcmanus' Door and Knocks, Jenny comes to the door and smiles

J- Good you are here

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 25 Jun 2012, 8:58 pm

“Money” hits on the arena speakers and The Consultant marches out to boo’s from the fans. He gives no cocky looks or any confident swagger but simply walks to the ring stony faced. His cane hits the ground hard with every step and he completely ignores the fans standing by the aisles. He beckons one of the ringside staff to give him a microphone and orders for his music to be cut.

RJ: The Consultant looks pretty peeved out there Wire…….

MW: You are right RJ. The man usually epitomises calm and restraint.

RJ: Restraint? Unless he is whacking some poor wrestler round the head with his cane.

The Consultant looks out to the crowd and the “you suck” chants have already begun. He waits and listens, while the chants grow louder as other people in arena join in. Finally he lifts the mic to his lips and sternly speaks.

The Consultant: Let me make one thing categorically clear. I have, and never will, “suck”.

He spits out the word with venom, which only causes the crowd to continue chanting in full voice.

RJ: No-one wants to hear him speak.

The Consultant stares out again at the crowd and starts to go red in the face. He taps his cane hard on the canvas in anger, before shouting over the masses.

The Consultant: Let me make another thing categorically clear to you. I don’t give a damn what you or anyone else in this building thinks of me!

The crowd whistle and boo to prove The Consultant’s point. He laughs and puts a hand through his hair. He shakes his head and throws his cane casually over his shoulder. His face is still red with anger, but he collects himself enough to speak again.

The Consultant: And let me make yet another thing categorically clear. I. Don’t. Like. Losing.

He pauses after each word to give maximum impact to what he is says. The crowd quieten down a little and The Consultant walks over to a turnbuckle and casually leans on it.

The Consultant: I don’t make mistakes. The word isn’t in my dictionary. I evaluate, calculate and then action the perfect plan at any given moment. In the space of 3 short months, I am now sat at the top table in the 6WF hierarchy. Do you think that is down to luck? Do you think that is down to divine intervention?

The Consultant rubs his cane along the ropes and looks out whimsically at the crowd.

The Consultant: You see……I am troubled. I have had sleepless nights. I have questioned myself. While I have risen to the heady heights of the 6WF tower, certain individuals have lagged behind. Is that my fault? Is it down to a miscalculation? Dare I say it ladies and gentlemen, but has The Consultant made a mistake?

He stares up at the lights above the ring and bites his lip. He then theatrically holds a hand up to his head.

RJ: The Consultant looks affected. Something bad has happened.

The Consultant: I would love to take the time and talk about the upcoming PPV match. I would love to amuse you all by verbally kicking ten shades of sh*t out of Scorpion and Dragon. I would love that….but I can’t.

MW: Awwwww, they got off lightly.

The Consultant: The point is those wrestlers aren’t important. The point is the triple threat bout for the Freeweight title isn’t important. The point is all the matches, all the feuds, all the general BS that has happened in the last couple of months is not important! What is important is whether I, The Consultant, have made a mistake. And there is only one man that can answer that….

RJ: He is going to call out McGraw. It has to be.

The Consultant: Vortex……….get out here!

There is a pause as The Consultant looks down the aisle. No music is heard, and The Consultant impatiently bangs his cane against his leg. Suddenly “Breathe” hits on the speakers and the arena goes dark. Plumes of green smoke eject from the top of the aisle and cover the curtain. The camera zooms in on it, and a dark shadow emerges slowly. Vortex appears at the top of the aisle and stays still. Then, when the main beat of the music hits, he claps his hands together which causes a green pyro to shoot out. Vortex then starts to walk to the ring.

RJ: I am not sure what is going on here. Are there problems within The Consultancy? Why is The Consultant doing his dirty laundry in full view of the fans?

MW: I am not sure. For someone who always gets it right, The Consultant choosing to show vulnerability in his partnership with Vortex is the worst preparation for a major PPV match.

Vortex enters the ring and stands in the centre of it. The Consultant is still resting on the turnbuckle and he looks indifferent to Vortex’s entrance. The house lights go up and the crowd cheer and whistle when seeing the two hated men face off.

The Consultant: For once, I seriously don’t know what to say. You do know that you have forced me to do this, don’t you Vortex? You do know I have no choice. Your record speaks for itself. One win…….just one. In how many matches? Seven? Eight? That isn’t the record of a champion. It isn’t the record of a winner. It certainly isn’t a record for anyone that is part of The Consultancy.

Vortex bows his head through this and shows no reaction. The Consultant slowly circles him while continue to speak.

The Consultant: Do you remember when you first arrived? You had a match against Altair. You LOST the match against Altair. You were so unsure of yourself. This whole federation was new to you. You didn’t know how to be, who to please or what to say. You were a mess. Were you a good guy? Were you a bad guy? Were you a friend to many or a foe to several? Just who was Vincent Grimes…..?

Vortex can be seen clenching his fists at the sound of his name but he stays unmoved. The crowd begin to chant “smelly man” at Vortex, but still he is motionless.

The Consultant: Do you hear that? That is what you were! Dragon coined that phrase and it stuck. Even last week you were still known as the “smelly man”! You left that period behind ages ago, but because of the streak you find yourself in, no-one gives a damn who you are now. You are not a Crime Lord. You are not a Patricks. You are not a Dragon. These guys have history, achievements, dare I say it, wins, to get themselves noticed. You. Have. Nothing!

The “smelly man” chants stop after this and change to “you suck” chants. Instead of being angry at this, The Consultant plays it up. He allows them to chant it at Vortex for a good minute before speaking again. He continues circling Vortex as he does so.

The Consultant: I came along, and I helped you. I moulded you. What you were missing was guidance and direction. I changed you. I changed your appearance. I changed your entrance. I changed your demeanour.

The Consultant stops directly behind Vortex and walks towards him. He holds the microphone on one side, and whispers into Vortex's ear.

The Consultant: What. Was. The. Point?

The crowd boo, maybe slightly feeling sorry for Vortex. Vortex does nothing, just bows his head further into his chest. The Consultant walks around again so he directly faces him.

The Consultant: These people don't care about you. You are insignificant. They haven't paid their ticket to see you. Who cares about your appearance? Who cares about your entrance? Who cares about your demeanour?

RJ: The Consultant is really laying it on now.

MW: Reverse psychology? For all the respect I have for him, I am still unsure of this tactic.

The Consultant: I thought you would become something. I thought that you could take 6WF by storm. But now.....I am worried. The losses are one thing. The manner of your losses are something different entirely. Am I too blame Vortex?

Vortex mumbles something.

The Consultant: Speak up Vortex. I can't hear you. I asked if I was to blame?

Vortex shakes his head from side to side.

The Consultant: I thought not. You see, I NEVER make mistakes. I saw something in you that I knew would lead me to success. And it still can Vortex. You can still prove that you are worthy of respect. That you are worthy of being noticed. That you are worthy of being part of The Consultancy. The PPV match is the biggest of your career. It will make you or it will break you. I want you to win and I want you to win well. Dragon.....Scorpion....you WILL make an example of them.

The Consultant walks over to Vortex and stands to the side of him. He taps his hand on Vortex's shoulder and looks out to the crowd.

The Consultant: Make no mistakes......

"Money" fills the air and The Consultant, after another tap on Vortex's shoulder, drops the mic and exits the ring. He doesn't look back as he continues up the aisle and through the curtain. Vortex lingers awhile, staring straight down at the canvas. Then, without any music, he exits the ring and walks out of the arena.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 26 Jun 2012, 3:34 pm

*Clarissa is standing by in the backstage area,microphone in hand

Clarissa:Hey guys…just five days now until the Chaos pay per view and over the course of the next few days we will be conducting plenty of exclusive interviews with all of your favorite 6WF talents. But today we have a special meeting that took place earlier this morning between 6WF’s play by play man,RJ and the one and only JJ Johnson!

*The crowd cheer and then the screen changes to a dimly lit room in an unknown location.JJ Johnson is sat back in a comfortable looking armchair,whilst RJ sits across from him,shuffling his notes into order.

RJ:JJ Johnson,thankyou for this inside exclusive being broadcast on the 6WF.com website…..

*JJ nods his head and shifts his posture

RJ:Going to get straight down to business JJ and head right in here.Five days time at Chaos you and The Saint…yet another monumental clash….they are billing it as “Clash of the Titans”….the first question to you is,what is running through your mind right now ahead of that match?

JJ:I think it has been plain to see for anyone over the past few weeks and months that JJ Johnson isn’t in the best frame of mind for anything. So considering the run of form I am on right now,the fact that I cannot win a match…you would have to say that another match with The Saint is really not something that I would be looking forward to.

And I won’t lie….right now I don’t feel that fire in my stomach,I don’t feel the undeniable hunger inside…..I have the will,the desire and undoubtable determination to always be on my game…but to go out there at Chaos and shock the world?....maybe not!

There isn’t a soul around here that expects JJ Johnson to win…how could you?...the losses have come one after another,every time I step in that ring it doesn’t matter what I do,because losing has become an inevitability….and it pains me,it really does…but when you fall into a habit like that,it becomes extremely difficult to break the cycle…

RJ:But what are you doing in an attempt to break this cycle JJ?...is there any areas where you believe you have to improve?

JJ:Believe me RJ,I’m looking everyday for a way of improving…I have studied each and everyone of my performances and I cannot understand why things aren’t happening. I train harder than ever,I eat right,I live right but nothing I do is impacting on the results I can achieve when I step into the centre of the ring.

I look back at the way I used to be…living the lifestyle of a megastar,I hit the gym each and every day,I did the photoshoots,fan access,television apperances…I put this company on my shoulders and I ran with it…my face was the face of 6WF…poster boy,golden child…call it whatever you want….I had the magic touch because everytime I got in that ring,I couldn’t lose..

I wrestled with gods in that period….Nemesis,Hero,TGA,Hobo,Enforcer,Abe Abercorn,Cassius Zhi…….the list goes on but without sounding like an egotistical maniac,none of them were better than me…

I was the best,the absolute best and there was nobody that could touch me…main eventing after main eventing……I was the standout star of a golden generation and those memories will live with me forever…

But that is all they are…memories!...Because no longer is that what you see when you look at JJ Johnson….you don’t see the main event…you don’t see the number one man in this business…..you see a shell…..a rundown,broken and battered shell…….I need repairing,I need fixing….but right now there is no imminent cure,right now the future looks bleak…

RJ:You have been very honest and open in the past month or so JJ…going so far as to say that perhaps your future in 6WF is virtually none existent….but the question that the 6WF fans want an answer to is,how will you know when the time is right to step away?

JJ:I’ve always been open with my fans,they deserve my honesty and they will never get anything different from me. As the losses mount up you have got to begin questioning yourself…it doesn’t matter what industry you’re in,if you ain’t winning then you ain’t succeeding….

JJ Johnson is built to succeed…JJ Johnson was built to win.And if I ain’t able to do that…if I ain’t able to justify the price of tickets to watch me perform,then I have nothing left to give…

I have no issues when the chips are down,because you grab yoself by the nuts and you man up….but that isn’t the case right here.JJ Johnson ain’t gone no chips…JJ Johnson got no momentum,no adrenaline…I am running on empty here……I am burning dust at this moment in time and if that dust runs out then we done,we finished and there ain’t no doubt about that…

I always vowed that I wouldn’t step away unless I had no other choice…I said that there would never be an ounce of quit in my body…..and whilst I am still reluctant to close the curtain on this sonofabitch,I don’t know how many more options I got…

What I want is to give my fans one last hurrah…one final moment of ultimate glory so that they can realize exactly what their support means to me…..because this man right here,JJ Johnson…little Jay from Compton Block…he wouldn’t be here,he wouldn’t be nothing without the millions…..and millions of fans that have supported me from day one…

From Shutdown….to Lockdown……..from the River Ace era to the Danny McGraw era….from Betrayal to War every single year….aisle after aisle…city after city…..these amazing people have carried me through….they wear my t-shirts and they chant my name….they feel my pain and they share my joy….highs and lows we have shared them all….

But when I call it a day….and they write my article on 6WF.com,and they release the dvd…JJ Johnson wants one final paragraph…one final disc…..”The Hail Mary”…….that is the title I want….

Because what I want is to lose all inhibitions…release all pressure,all expectation and just let this b1tch ride….JJ Johnson wants to say f*** it and just trailblaze this badboy until we got nothing left to give…

JJ Johnson wants to see his name up in lights….”Remember the name” ripping those speakers…JJ Johnson hitting the aisle……20,000 strong on they feet….goosebumps on they arms,electricity running through they bodies….body after body flying through the air…JJ Johnson’s size fifteen boot kicking some a55 like only he can….snapping necks,cashing cheques…taking subscription after subscription to the VIP Experience…..referee on his knees….one…..two……three………ring announcer got that mic in his hand…he turns that sucker to the side,he looks out to the frenzied fans and he tells the world….

The winner of the match…..and NEW 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION….JJ Johnson!

*JJ’s eyes are alight with passion but suddenly it fades and he slumps back in the chair

JJ:But that be all a dream,that be all a wishful thinking of a man hoping to turn that clock one last time….I know this is my last shot….I know it all hinges on this…

RJ:So you believe if you can’t beat The Saint this Sunday,then it’s all over?

JJ:If I can’t beat The Saint this Sunday then where exactly am I supposed to go?...If I can’t beat The Saint then where is my pathway supposed to lead?...I’m already at the bottom of this ladder,I ain’t even got a foot on this (beep)…one more loss and my grip is gone…I can’t keep holding onto something that just might not exist for me anymore….

This Sunday at Chaos all the light is gone shine on the six superstars involved in Time Attack,and rightfully so…but for me,there is only one thing that matters….only one thing that has any significant meaning in my life.Because four years I was The Saint’s best friend…and four years I would have done anything for him….but Sunday at Chaos I have no choice but to break all bond forever…Sunday at Chaos I will not look across the ring at a man that I once called an ally,I will look across and see the man standing between me and any chance of success that I have left…

The Saint wants to use me as a pawn in his quest for glory…he wants to eliminate me,put my a55 in the ground,six feet deep….he wants me dead and gone because then and only then does he become the man….only then does he become the “greatest superstar of our generation”….

But for me I don’t care about that…I don’t care about what The Saint wants and I don’t care about the accolade of being the “Best”…..what I want is very simple,what I want is a future in this business….if I can’t beat The Saint then there is no future…if I don’t win on Sunday then there is no more JJ Johnson….

RJ:Strong words JJ……and I am sure it will impact greatly on this business.I know you have your own match to prepare for,but I was hoping if I could get a quick view on the current state of 6WF….do you believe the product is stronger than ever,or would you say things are on a downwards slope?

JJ:The only person on a downwards slope right now is JJ Johnson,nobody else…..as for 6WF,this place is in a true transition and that is no bad thing,no bad thing at all.

We lack star names,of that there is no doubt…..but currently JJ Johnson can see the rise of new stars,the men that are going to break through and shape the future of this business…..Vortex,Trevor Swann,Logan Kincade,James McManus,The Dragon….heck even Uryu….Clarke James…Nay Bother…you watch these guys and you watch them close because they the future…they gone be the guys that headline shows within 12-18 months….
Right now they drawing the viewers,they attracting interest because they want it…they want the success,they want the fame and the glory and JJ Johnson says good luck to each of them…

JJ Johnson sees in them what the world saw in me,in TGA,Crime Lord,Abe Abercorn,Mike Hill and Enforcer….when Nemesis,Hero,Peeper,EZ Money and Diablo passed the torch on to us,we were the men with the pressure on our shoulders….we were challenged to rise up,to take 6WF to new heights,and that is exactly what we did…..and now we have come full circle…for JJ Johnson the time is fast approaching when that torch gone pass once more….

I see these men and I know that soon 6WF is going higher once more…these guys gone raise the bar,they gone make history,I feel it inside…

And it excites me…it excites me to see this new generation of stallions that are going to define a new chapter and a new era in professional wrestling….

But their time ain’t now….there time ain’t quite here yet…..JJ Johnson,The Saint,Crime Lord,Cassius,Max and Patricks…we still here and we will want our piece…for some of us it might be our last ever piece of the pie….for some of we might never taste that pie ever again…

For me it all balances on Sunday…….for me, my career and my future depends on whatever I have got left in my locker this weekend at Chaos…if I can’t bring it like never befo,then I don’t think I gone bring it ever again…

The rest of those guys…your Crime Lord’s,Cassius’,Saints,Max and Patricks….they may still fancy their chances,they might still see themselves as the ultimate big game players…but I don’t….I don’t see any one of those men at the top of the mountain by time this time next year….

For me the next twelve months will define each of our careers…our legacies will either be forged in stone or shattered into oblivion,forever cast into the abyss and never to be remembered…

And my comments gone (beep) a lot of guys off…strike a raw nerve but I don’t give a damn because I will say what I think and I will speak my mind,just like I always have….

It’s time for those up and comers to really step up to the plate and make their intentions known, and it’s time for us “old-timers” to either fight for our place,demonstrate that we still got it,or else step aside and let these stars of the future have their time to shine….

For JJ Johnson that is what Chaos represents for me…..it’s either the beginning of the end,or it’s the end of the end….no second chances for failure this Sunday…..

If I can’t get the fans on the edge of their seats anymore…if I ain’t good enough to main event and I ain’t good enough to make an impact then JJ Johnson has no right to represent this company anymore…if I can’t be the main event playa…if I can’t be the Franchise Initiative and I can’t be Mr 6WF then it’s time to hang them up…it’s time to pass the mantle onto somebody else…

But rest assured that after this interview is over I am gone train…I am gone push my body to my ultimate limits…I’ll strain my mind,body and soul until I cannot prepare myself anymore…this Sunday at Chaos I will bring 110% and I will give the world all of the JJ Johnson that resides within my body still….I’ll leave nothing to chance,I’ll leave everything in the middle of the ring….

You are going to see my all…everything I have left…..and it’s either going to be enough,or it’s quite simply not going to get the job done…..either way we will all have our answers by time the pay per view reaches its three hour conclusion…

This is it RJ…..after all these years,the moment you saw JJ Johnson first step through that curtain….the moment I debuted in this company and I pinned Cruiser Jim’s a55 one,two,three….30th April 2008…..it could all come down to this….

And you know if this the end I have enjoyed every last moment of it….but this isn’t how I want to go out and this is not how I want to be remembered…

So I’ll try one mo’ time…I’ll do it all once again for the love of the people that have stood by my side this entire time….for them I will spill my last drop of blood,sweat and tears…I will give the last breath in my body to deliver one final moment of glory…

The clock is still ticking….but time is running out…

Tick….Tock!

*JJ shakes his head in disappointment before putting his sunglasses on and leaving the room.

RJ:This has been RJ alongside JJ Johnson with a very special Chaos exclusive….thank you for joining me folks and I hope you have enjoyed this insight as much as I have.JJ Johnson will battle The Saint this Sunday at Chaos…and by the sounds of things,it is all or nothing for JJ…..if defeat beckons then this could be the last time we see The Franchise Initiative in a 6WF ring!

*The screen goes dark

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 26 Jun 2012, 4:57 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the crowd go wild as the red haze descends around the stage, and piercing yellow spotlights scan the arena. As the crimson cloud begins to dissipate it reveals Cassius Zhi in a crouched position, surveying the crowd who enthusiastically greet his appearance.

RJ : Could we be looking at the next 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion? In just 6 days’ time Cassius Zhi and 4 other men, Clarke James, Uryu, Blue Dragon and Chaos, will challenge the World Champion Crime Lord, in 60 minutes of true Chaos – a Time Attack match, where the title can change hands as many times as it likes, but all that counts is who has it once all that time has elapsed. Will it be Cassius Zhi who has that title in his possession when the clock strikes zero Wire?

MW : I don’t know. Why are you asking me?

Cassius stands up then makes his way towards the ring. He takes a microphone from ringside then rolls in. He looks down at the mat and kicks some shards of green glass to the outside, left behind by Foo Poo and Dragon, then stands in the centre of the ring, staring into the middle distance, awaiting his music and the crowd’s cheers to stop.

Cassius : And so the countdown to the countdown begins.

Now I know we’ve already seen Trevor Swann out here dismally failing to prove that it is anything other than stupidity which has led him to align with Danny McGraw by running through some monstrously miscalculated equations, but here are some more calculations for you to get your heads around, which this time DO actually add up, 6WF.

It is just six days… … Until six men… … Go sixty minutes… … With only one winner!

The countdown has begun 6WF – And it says there are Six Days and Sixty Minutes until I stand before you as the new 6WF Undisputed Heavyweight Champion!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CA-SI-US! CA-SI-US! CA-SI-US!

Cassius begins to pace the ring anxiously, stroking the back of his head

Cassius : But we’re not just talking about waiting sixty minutes, or six days here, 6WF… because this timer has been counting down ever since I lost my last World Heavyweight Title match against Perfect Jack! For over a year this countdown has been protracted to the extremities of logic as Danny McGraw has either wilfully or neglectfully failed to acknowledge my right to a World Heavyweight Championship match. And after waiting so long to be rewarded with what I deserve… I somehow, almost ironically find myself right where I always wanted to be…. undeservedly.

A Hardcore Champion who lost the most Hardcore of matches, but not the title.
A Time Attack finalist who neither pinned nor submitted his qualification opponent…. JJ Johnson.

Cassius Zhi has become a laughing stock. A fluke! But that is something that will change at Chaos.

Cassius stops pacing and looks into the camera

Cassius : At Chaos, I will defend the indefensible; my right to contest the 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. And I will defend the indefensible through indefensible actions. ONE WHOLE HOUR OF INDEFENSIBLE ACTIONS, 6WF! Because no matter how I come to find myself participating in this Time Attack match at Chaos, you cannot fluke an hour long match… a marathon in wrestling terms... where only the greatest athlete can prevail.

And that athlete is me!

Cassius leans down and picks up a shard of green glass from the ring, holding it in the air and looking up through it into the arena lights.

Cassius : At Chaos I will shatter this illusion that I am a fluke and leave it obliterated upon the mat just like this bottle, shattered along with my five opponents in that Time Attack match. I will shatter that cruel, unjust illusion that has surrounded me of late, and shatter the illusions of grandeur that surround those five men along with it.

Uryu, who will be too excited at the prospect of his winner’s interview with his beloved to concentrate on the matter at hand and will likely peak too soon, will shatter.
Blue Dragon, who has already proven himself unfit to hold the World Heavyweight Championship for sixty seconds, let alone sixty minutes, will shatter.
Chaos, who carved out a World Heavyweight Title reign through the softest of rocks, avoiding the heaviest that he now has to face, will shatter.
Clarke James, still an infant, still so virginal and delicate, ripped prematurely from his Mother Hero’s womb, and suffering from the inevitable defects of an incomplete project, will shatter.

And Crime Lord…. ….

Cassius laughs as the crowd boo the World Champion’s name, clenching the shard of glass tightly in his hand

Cassius : Crime Lord… they say that you should make the first time special, less you regret it for the rest of your life. And despite our combined 9 years of history, this Time Attack match shall be OUR first time… competing for a World Heavyweight Championship. And I intend to make it special… and memorable, Crime Lord. Very…. special.

Your record, Crime Lord, says you are better than me. But at Chaos, I intend to shatter that too. Because it’s crap. You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it…. BUT I AM SICK OF RELYING ON OPINIONS IN THE ABSENCE OF FACTS...... FACTS ABSENTED BY DENIED OPPORTUNITY!

Cassius takes a moment to calm himself, his chest heaving

Cassius : At Chaos, Crime Lord, it is your record that will become the indefensible! As I save the most indefensible of my actions for you - The holder of the artifact I most desire.

At Chaos, once that countdown is up, I will stand in the middle of this ring as the new 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. A ring littered with all the shi* that has floated to the surface of this sewage pipe of talent whilst I have been held down below, shi* that will have beached and dried up for good.
A ring littered with your shattered record Crime Lord… littered with your broken, beaten body… littered with the broken, beaten bodies and the shattered illusions of Uryu, Blue Dragon, Chaos and Clarke James…. and a ring littered with….

Cassius unclenches his fist and lets the green shard of glass drop to the mat, and with it a torrent of blood pours from his hand

Cassius : … your blood!

RJ : Oh my God… Cassius clenched that shard of glass so tight he’s bust his hand. We need a medic to look at that.

Cassius smiles sadistically and inhales the air around him

Cassius : Mmm…. Crime Lord... can you smell the metallic scent of blood and champagne in the air? The grotesque fusion of the odours of celebration and pain... This really must be our first time!

Cassius drops the mic and “They Say” blasts out again. Cassius smirks as he looks out into the crowd, holding his bleeding hand at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 26 Jun 2012, 6:01 pm

('Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and Cassius looks up quickly, his eyes wide in anticipation, the blood still dripping onto the mat, staining it. Crime Lord strides out onto the ramp, the world championship on his shoulder. He walks down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans and climbs up the stairs into the ring. Cassius is locked to the spot as Crime Lord walks around him, he looks at the blood on the mat and a small grin creeps onto Crime Lord's face. He looks up and stares Cassius straight in the eyes and lifts the microphone to his face.)

CL- Come on Cassius...no need to hurt yourself, don't make it even more easy for me, I want you to be at 100% so you can't have any more excuses.

(Cassius is breathing heavily, holding back anger. Crime Lord's grin has gone now.)

CL- Is this what it has come to Cassius? Pathetic acts of teenage defiance in the middle of this ring. Do you crave the attention that much? If you're that desperate to be noticed, to be cared about, why not do it in the ring, like me? I am months unbeaten, the 6WF Undisputed World Champion and about to beat the best 6WF can throw at me in one match over one hour. You....you're record is just a long list of failures and losses. You're right, you are undeserving, you shouldn't be in this match, you didn't beat JJ Johnson...so tell me Cassius, how can you expect to beat me, when you can't beat a man that is in the worst form of his career?

You know what...let me answer that question for you....you can't. It's simple, you can't beat me. We could be in any form of match, with any number of people, at any event, in any arena in the world and I would still end up world champion, and you would still be lying on the mat broken, beaten...finished. I think it's perhaps time you look at this match as one last hurrah, the final, valiant fight of a former warrior...you could go back to Tibet, maybe learn a bit more from your "esteemed" tutor Diablo and come back when you've grown up.

(Crime Lord starts pacing backwards and forwards as Cassius stays locked to the spot, his cold eyes following the world champion.)

CL- I expected more from you Zhi. A bit more....maturity. You've come out here like an upset child, whining and moaning about not getting what you want...how about rather than complaining about your position, how about you EARN IT?! Like I did! Like I have done so many times! I know it must be hard to comprehend that working harder will earn you more, growing up in the warped world of your homeland, but that's the case here. You may have had things handed to you before, your career may have been carved out by the higher echelons before but you're no longer in charge and can no longer hide behind Mr. King or Miss Jessica. You're absolutely toothless without your corruption.

I am World Champion because I fought for it, I won Fight for the Right, I beat Blue Dragon and I have defended my title. You are not world champion, because you're lazy, you expect everybody to just lie down for you...not me. I'm not Miss Jessica, I won't be pushed by your petty demands and complaints. I will CRUSH you, and I will enjoy every second of it. I will relish the chance to finally end the pathetic dream you have of being better than me. After Chaos, there can be no doubt, in anybody's mind that I am the best...not just now...but ever! I expect my Legend's Club letter the very next morning, I expect you to walk down to this ring and not self-harm like a disturbed teenager but to make a clear proclamation that you were wrong, and I am right....I am better than you...I am better than Uryu, Blue Dragon, Chaos, Clarke James and any other hopeful "superstar" in this company.

I am not only the Undisputed 6WF World Champion, I am the Undisputed 6WF Legend, the Undisputed 6WF best ever and you...you Cassius Zhi are a joke....and today, you further receded into the comical tragedy that is your career. You're a walking, talking stereotype of the man you used to be, a blown up, comic book character, a clown. I don't fear you, I don't respect you, I don't even pity you any more because you clearly enjoy being this pathetic excuse of a human being judging by the big grin on your face before. I just will enjoy beating you.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 26 Jun 2012, 7:08 pm

*Uryu then suddenly appears on the ramp and smiles, clapping them both*

Uryu: Gentlemen, gentlemen. Why must you forget about other things beside your egos. There are other competitors in the match besides you two. I will admit that I am in the worst position due to recent matches wearing me down and with that idiot Patricks trying to make me flip my lid. I am also the man with the least experience holding titles. My total reigns of all my titles lasts five weeks. Compared to the others in the match I am a child. Children can still hurt others, children can do many things. They can suprise you at any moment. I will even admit I am a child at heart, I can get very giddy, I watch cartoons and I even sneak in a few Creme Eggs before dinner! my inner child is rampant at times especially in situations like this. Sixty minutes, Sixty minutes to prove who is the absolute best between us all. We will give it our all, we will not quit but me being a child inside there is one advantage I have over all of you. I am too stubborn to quit, my pride will drive me on even if I have broken bones and I have absolutely nothing to lose!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: However, I am not just a child inside, I am also a caring person, I have friends, loved ones and family. I know that there is pressure upon me to win this match at the first time of asking but they are my support, my concience and they are the ones I hear the most when I am going to be in possibly the most difficult match in my life. I know this match will not be a walk in the park. I am not that arrogant or pig headed. I walk in with the full support of my fans and loved ones. You all think that I am waiting for the afterparty with Clarissa and I say that you are idiots for thinking that. Clarissa understands that this is my first shot and knows I have to keep focus. I am doing just that by reminding myself of what brought me here. My speed, agility and toughness. My refusal to stay down and my inability to quit. I have over five hundred messages supporting me and giving me hope but I also have twelve messages telling me I will lose, asking why I am even in this match over say, Chris Patricks and that I am not good enough! Well I read those twelve every day and I keep them in my head because it is my intention to prove every single one of those people wrong! I will walk into this match determined to win, full of hopes, dreams and fury. I will walk out sixty minutes later the 6WF Undisputed Champion.

Uryu: Cassius Zhi, you talk about hurting and pain. Although it was due to interference who won the last time we met? You didn't beat me to a pulp, I walked away. I survived. That must worry you even a little. I am a man who took your absolute best and still got up! I still won.

*Uryu smiles, walking across the stage*

Uryu: Crime Lord, we have never had a match together but you have the most difficult job of all. Surviving. You have never been against anyone as fast as me. I can escape a move and hit one right back at you in an instant. The time it takes you to throw a punch, I can throw two haymakers in your face and if you stay down long enough. A Split Second is what you will recieve from me and it will keep you down for me to pin you.

Uryu: Let me chat about Chaos himself. As everyone knows we have a history and this is a rare opportunity for me. I get to pound his little masked head in with all my fury. He must remember though, the last time we faced off in a match. I pinned him. He may argue that it was a tag team match and that he was weakened but a loss is still a loss! He knows how much I dislike him yet yern for my friend, rest assured though that he will not stand in my way on Sunday as as soon as he tries to he will be hit with a Firecracker Bomb with a lot of force!

Uryu: As for the others, let me just say that I know you are respected, tough and brave. I will respect you all by giving 110% and you had better not go easy on me.

*He looks at Crime Lord and Cassius*

Uryu: Anything you two want to say?

*Uryu stands and stares at Crime Lord and Cassius*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 8:22 pm

The Saint is shown backstage, looking at a photograph of himself and JJ Johnson from back when they were in The Coalition. It shows both men doing the salute that they immortalised, whilst both smiling broadly. The Saint continues to stare at it, his eyes burning into the picture, he begins to speak…

The Saint: Friendship is overrated… The idea of being dependant on someone else in a business like this, it smacks of weakness, of fragility, of desperation… I look at these memories, the keepsakes of a time where I was Mr. Popular in the locker room and I can’t help but feel a little bit sickened by the mind-set that I’d adopted. The constant craving of my peer’s attention, respect, reverence and the fact that as a result, the name The Saint was met with indifference; All because, like an unenlightened school child, I bounded around this locker room seeking friends everywhere.

I look back at those days and am sickened by just how pathetic I was.

Somewhere along the line, it all changed, I decided that I didn’t need anyone, that The Saint is so much more on his own. Dependence on others is parasitic, weak and that is not what The Saint is all about. Over the last months, I’ve re-established myself as nothing more than a sick, sadistic ass kicker, who really just doesn’t care for anything except the endless list of bodies that fall at my hand.

The victim list has grown bigger and bigger as the unrelenting surge to the top fails to cease and now, as 6WF approaches Chaos, I am on the cusp of the crowning jewel in my collection of victims: JJ Johnson.

Once upon a time, The Saint was said to be nowhere near the quality of JJ Johnson, The Saint was Janetty, to his Michaels… The Saint would always be number two to JJ Johnson… The Saint would always be an afterthought when mentioned in the same breath as JJ Johnson. We’ve battled over the years, traded wins, and inflicted copious amounts of pain unto the other…

But you see, it is this match, this one match, which is the most important because if The Saint beats JJ Johnson one on one, then it will be confirmed, it’ll be official, The Saint will be THE best thing to ever have walked through those doors!

Because when The Saint disposes of JJ Johnson at Chaos!, he’ll have done it all, he’ll have beaten them all. Everyone from The Saint’s generation, by the wayside whilst it is I that is still performing at the highest level! The Saint: Grand Slam winner, multiple time world champion, the man that has defeated, JJ Johnson, Cassius Zhi, Hobo, Enforcer, Nemesis, Scorpion, Chaos, Blue Dragon, Hero, Mike Hill… Every person worth a crap that has walked into this arena, I have dispatched and come Chaos, staying true to the last half a year, all sentimentality, all previous goodwill, any bond that was between me and JJ Johnson will be eradicated!

I look at this picture, and it denotes and connotes everything that was true about The Saint and JJ Johnson, friendship, trust, respect, an unbreakable bond…

But now…

The Saint throws the frame at the wall and it smashes everywhere, as The Saint looks into the camera.

The Saint: None of that, none of those years mean anything to me now, because I have designs on the very top and I’m getting there, alone and for the first time, people fear The Saint, they look at me and think twice about taking me on, because as I’ve said since day one of my rejuvenation, I’m a sick, twisted, sadistic son of a bitch who will do whatever he wants, whenever he wants!

It doesn’t bode well for you, JJ. Not at all. I saw your emphatic address, your laying it all on the line in that cosy little chat with RJ, you saying that Sunday represents your last chance. Well, unfortunately, JJ, prepare yourself for your farewell, your swansong, because we both have something at stake here, and as has been the case for these last 6 months, it’s apparent that I want it a lot more than you do!

Your melodramatic bullsh*t is not only boring, old and repetitive, but it’s a true sign that JJ Johnson is really plummeting into the depths of mediocrity, but alas, that’s no surprise to me, seeing as your whole rise was at my expense!

You can’t even deny it either, JJ. Playing the devoted friend whilst I lay stricken in hospital whilst riding my coat tails to the top, you’re just a fraudulent waste of a chromosome, Johnson and I will take the greatest pleasure in bringing the justice to atone for your creation.

You’re whole aura is a joke, you sit there and implore the up and comers, wastes of space in my book, to step up and make names for themselves to deflect the spotlight from yourself, because you KNOW that deep down, JJ Johnson just doesn’t draw like he used to.

I’ve said it before, likening you to the family dog that nobody has the balls to put down. Well, like that dog, Johnson, you’ve overstayed your existence for too long, and it will be I that administers that final, lethal Divine Intervention.

And from there, the career of JJ Johnson will be remembered for being incepted by The Saint and killed by The Saint!

I’m sick and tired of watching your reverence, the constant roll call of your accolades, because JJ, it was me that was responsible for ALL of it. I bought you in to the 6WF, I gave you the chances, I allowed you the time to develop and become what you are but you never afforded me any gratitude for doing so and for all the talk of The Saint turning his back on you, there’s been just as much from you as well!

This match is labelled as a Grudge Match, but for me, there is no grudge… It was purely The Saint cutting free the dead weight that is JJ Johnson, and you just couldn’t handle that! You had to make something out of it, make it look as if The Saint had a vendetta against you. That wasn’t true, simply put, I wanted to make a statement out of someone and you fell into the wrong place at the wrong time.

But what you’ve done, is turn this personal, make this into The Saint/Johnson episode whatever… Because you need that relevance to keep yourself going, you’re craving the opportunity to make this all about JJ Johnson, and thus far, you’ve delivered just how I expected. Because now, all people are talking about is JJ Johnson, fighting for his career, trying to stop the rot and me, I’m now under the radar.. No pressure, no expectation… Just desire.

Desire to walk out there, on Sunday night, and beat JJ Johnson to within an inch of his sorry, pathetic, troubled life.

To give JJ Johnson, the Sainting of his career, to emphasise the fact that JJ Johnson is no longer THE man in 6WF and that The Saint is just THAT damn
good, the standout in his generation!

But don’t worry JJ, I’ll happily subject you to the beating of a lifetime, because let’s face it…

The Saint looks down at the shattered photograph…

The Saint:…That’s what ‘friends’ are for.

The Saint looks sadistic as he walks away from the camera, it looking down and focusing on the picture, a crack evident in between the two men on the photograph.

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 27 Jun 2012, 12:33 pm

Cassius looks up at Uryu on the stage with a grimace, then back to Crime Lord.

Cassius : I think there is already enough emo teenage angst in this match up in the form of Uryu and Chaos, what with all the masks and the make-up and the love in the air. It would be a mistake for me to add any further fuel of adolescence to that fire Crime Lord, less this would cease being a World Heavyweight Championship contest, and become some sort of My Chemical Romance convention. And none of these people have paid to see that. You've got me all wrong, Crime Lord. This…

Cassius holds up his hand and watches the trickling blood run down his arm

Cassius : … it’s no cry for attention, no publicity stunt, it is simply a statement of intent. A preparation for the things to come. Not for my opponents, not for you, but for my own benefit, Crime Lord. You see… choosing to defend the indefensible through indefensible actions is likely to weigh heavy upon a lesser man’s conscience. A weakening handicap of a conscience like Uryu’s for instance. And the consequences of those indefensible actions are almost certain to leave these hands cast in this very image you see now….

Cassius gazes at his hand with admiration

Cassius : … shimmering with bright red lucidity… giving the hand an illusion of liquidity, as if it has become a substance suddenly more difficult to control.

Cassius diverts his gaze sternly back to Crime Lord

Cassius : Which is very apt given that once I give in to those indefensible actions, these hands WILL inevitably become more difficult to control.

This is a personal preparation Crime Lord, so that when that inevitability occurs, and this image appears once more, but with these hands stained instead by the waste product of someone else’s damaged shell rather than my own, then I do not find myself imploring Great Neptune’s ocean to wash the blood clean, that I have no crisis of conscience, and that I hold no regrets!

This is not self-harm… because it has done me no harm Crime Lord. None whatsoever. It has only served to strengthen me.

But you?

Cassius smirks dismissively at Crime Lord

Cassius : Do you want to know the real joke, Crime Lord? Because it isn’t me. No… the real joke is that you come out here, you stand face to face with me, you look me in the eye and without so much as a flinch, or a nervous tick, or a hint of an ironic smile you tell me that I’m the stereotype… that I’m the comic book character? You come out here, you look me in the eye, and you say that to ME… without anything giving you away. Without any indication that you acknowledge that you are EXACTLY THE SAME!

Cassius gets right up in Crime Lord’s face, who stares at him with anger etched on his face

Cassius : You’re called Crime Lord for god’s sake. You accuse me of teenage angst, of having no maturity, when you’ve got all the subtlety of a child with a name like that – and you say it without a hint of irony in those beady eyes. You’ve never earned a damn thing, always had back up, The Dynasty, The Crime Syndicate, The Church of Hero, yet you accuse me of "toothlessness without corruption" – without a hint of irony tugging at the corners of your crap spewing mouth. And you stand there, and you look me in the eye Crime Lord, and you tell me that I don’t deserve my World Heavyweight Title shot, when you’re only Champion because you beat someone not even near my league in a one minute farce after he’d already had a match. And you tell me that… without a hint… of irony. YOU TELL ME I DON’T DESERVE A SHOT AT YOU, AND THAT I CAN’T BEAT YOU, WHEN I GODDAMN BEAT YOU 1, 2, 3 JUST FOUR MONTHS AGO, WITHOUT ONE DAMN HINT OF IRONY ON YOUR MORONIC FACE!

That’s the joke here Crime Lord. That’s the damn joke!

Cassius stares at Crime Lord, looking for a response in the World Champion’s eyes.

Cassius : And Uryu’s right. You do have the most difficult job of all this weekend at Chaos. You do have to survive sixty minutes with your World Heavyweight Title intact, with every damn person in that ring gunning for you, and for the first time in your career you’ve got no back up whatsoever.

No-one to carry you across the finishing line this time, Crime Lord. No one to stand between me giving you the ass kicking you've been avoiding for four... damn... years!

Cassius clenches his fist tight then looks down at his bleeding hand again

Cassius : You think this is self-harm, Crime Lord? Take a look at yourself hypocrite…. Because you’ve not just cut, but dismembered every single limb you’ve ever had to support you. Dynasty, Syndicate, Church…. all sliced away! And at Chaos… you’re going to transcend your own naïve adolescence Crime Lord, and enter the grim, harsh reality of adulthood, all alone, having flown all your nests… and you’re going to find that you’re nowhere near as good as all your since discarded limbs made you feel!

And nowhere near as good as me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

(Crime Lord stands without a flicker of emotion on his face, he looks at Cassius before turning to Uryu.)

CL- You want to know why I didn't mention you Ishida? Because, quite frankly, you're not a threat to me or this world title. Your position in this match is simply a token gesture for your efforts over the years, for continuing to turn up each week despite the fact that you've achieved nothing in 4 years. Your career is a total failure and sneaking your way into this match does not mean you have 'made it' and it certainly doesn't mean I have to respect you or fear you. You are the biggest waste of space in this company, just go home Uryu, find something you're good at and do that instead because coming to 6WF every week to get pity cheers from the fans and get your ass kicked isn't good for you.

You can have all the messages of support you like, it won't change the simple fact that you're not, and never have been, a talented wrestler. Your talent is speed? Well how about you take your fast, little legs and run away, save yourself the embarrassment of coming to Chaos to be dominated, to be flicked away like a fly on my arm. Uryu you won't even get the chance to touch me, never mind hit me with a Split Second, you'll be on the floor, out cold before you can even beg for mercy, and you will try to beg for mercy. I want the last thought of yours before I drive your head into the mat to be that Clarissa is watching you being destroyed by better men. You're a caring person? You're in the wrong business then!

(Crime Lord has clearly got angrier as he speaks, he snaps towards Cassius.)

CL- I assume that smirk on your face Cassius is because right now you feel pretty clever. Congratulations. I'm sure at the end of the 60 minutes when you have once again failed to become world champion as I am celebrating my retention, you can cling on to the thought that before our match you managed to feel clever. It'll be the only comfort you have. I'm going to make sure that hour is the very worst hour of your life, I'm going to make sure that you don't ever think you're on my level again because I am sick and tired of you proclaiming yourself as a legend when you haven't achieved HALF of what I have achieved, you don't even come close to my talent! It's you, who is nowhere near as good as ME!

Four months ago? Forget four months ago and think about here and now. Your recent record is just failure after failure, loss after loss while mine...it's win, win, win, win, win, win for months and months. I haven't had a single loss since I became World Champion. You think I don't deserve this title?! I went through the Fight for the Right tournament, beat two men in one night then still had the ability, the stamina and the sheer balls to challenge Blue Dragon on the night and BEAT him! That isn't a farce, that's the stuff of legends, that was the single most impressive achievement in 6WF history. This isn't hyperbole, this is the truth.

Cassius you're desperately clinging on to your career as it falls apart around you, even Miss Jessica is struggling to keep the shambles looking pristine. You're in a worse position than when you were run over, a worse position than when you went insane because the position you're in now is that it is you who has to scale the Great Wall, it is you who has resorted to having the apes in the audience chant your name and it is you who will once again fall at the hurdle.

I, on the other hand, will stamp my name on 6WF history. That isn't comic, it's excellence at its highest level.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:46 pm

The arena goes pitch black as the crowd wait a voice over can be heard "A revolution is upon us" followed by a scorpion strikes its prey on the titantron. The lights flash back on as "I won’t do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system. A majority of boos can be heard as Michael Wire can be seen standing in ovation and beginning to clap.

The Scorpion can be seen wearing the classic Straight Edge vest jacket.
Scorpion can be seen with a smirk on his face as the crowd continue to boo.

S: So at Chaos i will be facing a man called "The dragon" who used the "briefcase” as a ticket to a title but wait this man of "honour" and "respect"
cashed it on a weakened champion...But you see if it was me i would of pretty much done the same thing..But you see ive done my research from what i have read "The Dragon" the great Japanese hero cashed it in on someone who was weak and unable to face him , now you’re probably wondering whats wrong with that? Well I tell you according to the Japanese Samurai code a person must never face an opponent who is weakened as it is not a honour able way of fighting as it is seen as cowardly and very disrespectful.

S: So there you have it people your so called "hero" a man of great honour is a disgrace to many of you here! he lied about his ways and failed to follow the tradition he is nothing but a coward!!

S: Well unlike myself of course the man who will "save" you all from your sins. The man who is a better role model to your kids then you or anyone else! The man who is the future of this company and a man who will define an Era!...I will all so make sure to bring back the prestige of the Freeweight title just like i did with the Hardcore title which i gave back its history and gave it a purpose again. I will do the same for the Freeweight title i will give it a purpose a reason for someone to hold it.

S: Think about it I gave a meaning to the Hardcore title that it led to the Saint wanting the title. It led to the world superpower Cassius wanting the title heck I even influenced the man Logan Kincade to go after that title! Not only that i am all so the man who is one hardcore championship away from tying the record that our "world champion" has set.

S: What has The Dragon done since he has been champion? Nothing the title has lost everything that it once had the meaning to it is gone the history of title has been wiped clean.

S: Oh and what of Rich Uncle Pennybags and his major big force vortex? Well let me see so Vortex is being used by him for pretty much "protection" and he tries to give vortex advice eh? Oh and why was I offered to join the consultancy I will never know? I guess Rich Uncle Pennybags I mean The Consultant likes to surround himself with big men.

Scorpion grins as he leaves the ring followed by boos.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 27 Jun 2012, 4:05 pm

*Uryu nods and looks at Crime Lord*

Uryu: Wow, I have achieved nothing? Let me explain something then. One European Title + One Tag Team Title + Respect from the Fans + Love = something. I come back here every single week because I owe every single person in the arena that night something. Wether it be giving you an @$$ kicking in the ring, giving Clarissa a cuddle for just being there for me or even giving each of these fans a show like they have never seen before, taking my skills up a little further each week and showcasing them. If I had nothing to repay or prove then I would have just stayed home nearly two years ago! I am here because the fans want me here, I am in this match because I earned my place to be here!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu is fired up and runs to the ring, getting in Crime Lords face*

Uryu: I have been on a winning streak as well and lets face it yours were mostly tag team matches where you had someone to back you up. I faced Vortex in a Hardcore match three weeks ago, you were in a tag match with Trevor Swann. Two weeks ago you were in a six man tag match with Kincade and Chaos, I was facing down my best friend Max Adamson just to get here, I missed my finisher TWICE and I still won! Last week I beat the European Champion and you faced off against the other champions. So you argue that I am not worth it? That I do not deserve to be here? I earned my spot through hard work, effort and by being one of the toughest competitors here in 6WF!

*Uryu paces around Crime Lord and Cassius*

Uryu: If either of you think you can beat me right now, I DARE you to try because you will get a damn good @$$ kicking from me! Cassius, you want to try and break me again, I say come on and try. Crime Lord...

*Uryu stares at Crime Lord*

Uryu:...PUT UP, OR SHUT UP B***H!

*Uryu smiles and looks at them both, motioning them to bring it on*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 27 Jun 2012, 4:54 pm

Cassius stares intently at Uryu, then places a firm hand on his shoulder.

Cassius : You know… unlike Al Capone here, I actually acknowledge your right to compete for the 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship on Sunday, Uryu. I really do. You have been a standout performer in this company for the past year or so, and risen to a very high level of competency.

Cassius maintains his stare at Uryu

Cassius : But it isn’t as high as my level of competency, Uryu! And at Chaos, you’re going to wish that you didn’t deserve this opportunity, that you were never granted this opportunity, and that you had just stayed as mediocre as you were for so damn long, far out of harm’s way.

Yes, you’ve been a stand-out performer Uryu, but when you’re lying on your a55 watching that pretty little girlfriend of yours interviewing the new 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion Cassius Zhi on TV next Monday night, you’re going to wish you’d just carried on blending in with the rest of the complacent, aspirationless waifs who stray the corridors of this arena.

Your spot at the top table will last a split-second Uryu – so make sure you take your fill, and you gorge yourself on all the attention while you can. But be sure to keep those caring, loving hands away from my plate (Cassius points to the Title on Crime Lord’s shoulder), if you ever want them to caress Clarissa in the same way again.

Cassius eyes flare with vicious intent

Cassius : And as for you…

Cassius turns back to Crime Lord

Cassius : I wasn’t looking to make myself look clever, but rather to make you look stupid. And like some politician finding his intelligence under question, you’re already desperately clawing at the complete irrelevancies of your past achievements and my past failures to try and prove yourself otherwise.
Your record is irrelevant!
Your title victory is irrelevant!
Miss Jessica is irrelevant!
My car accident is irrelevant!
My insanity IS IRRELEVANT CRIME LORD!

All that is relevant, is what happens in one full turn of the clock at Chaos. You have one hour to prove your record. One hour to prove that you’re better than me! That’s all. Five whole years of rhetoric into sixty minutes of substance!

And I’ve just realised Crime Lord… that I could spend a whole damn night clashing words and metaphors and ideas with you in order to try and make you look stupid… But why waste any more time, when I only need one hour, to make you look stupid with actions!

Indefensible actions!

Cassius throws his mic to the mat and slowly trades his glare between Crime Lord and Uryu, before dropping to the mat and rolling out of the ring. Cassius makes his way up towards the stage, ignoring the outstretched hands of the fans, and not looking back at his two opponents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 27 Jun 2012, 5:15 pm

(Crime Lord is staring at Cassius as he leaves.)

CL- Run away...back into the comforting arms of your red-headed dominatrix.

(Crime Lord turns around and glares at Uryu, pushing him back.)

CL- Don't ever think you have the right to get into my face like that you insignificant bug. I'm the goddamn world champion and you're a failure of a man, so you'll show me some respect. Your title history is pathetic. Respect and love of fans counts for absolutely nothing once you get into the ring, they're chants and cheers mean nothing other than they connect with you. Connecting with these fat, lazy waste of space fans is not flattering. You've spent your entire career at the bottom of the pile and this is adventure into the main event, to the world title will not last long. I will beat the sense back into you and send you crashing back to the bottom of the pile.

Your achievements are insignificant compared to mine. Not many people will realise this, but you debuted before me Uryu, you were fighting in 6WF months before I was and yet....it is my name that covers the championship history, it is name that is etched on the very centre of 6WF history, and it is my name that will be announced at the end of the sixty minutes as world champion.

Your recent record has led to nothing though and will continue to lead to nothing as long as you keep your current attitude. You're Mr. Nice Guy and Mr. Nice Guy doesn't get anywhere in the real world. Your record in recent months isn't even comparable to mine. I have a huge target on my back, I am the man that they all want to beat, you're the man they already have all beaten. My record is a worldwide phenomenon, talked about by everybody. Your record hasn't even registered until you desperately brought it up today. I have put up "b*tch", I put up when I won this world title, when I beat everybody in my path and I will continue to "put up" when I beat you, and the other 4 people in the Time Attack match and walk out 6WF Undisputed Champion.

So how about you scurry back to your "b*tch" and get back to where you belong....the bottom of the pile.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 27 Jun 2012, 5:52 pm

Max Adamson is backstage being interviewed by Clarissa;

Clarissa: Max, not long until your much anticipated Grudge Match against Christopher Patricks, and on a personal level, I hope you kick his ass. Hows the prepatation been for this match?

Max: Preparation has been good Clarissa. Fail to Prepare means Prepare to Fail. I feel ready, I feel like I will take Chris Patricks, bash his head, bash his head some more, and with any luck, I....

(Max pauses and doesn't finish his sentence)

Max: You know what, i'm sick of all this. Patricks has been a thorn in my side, and what I have to say about Chris Patricks cannot be said in front of you, in this corridor. I need to go out to that ring and tell the entire world what I think of Chris Patricks. So with all due respect Clarissa, this interview is over.

(Max walks off leaving Clarissa confused)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 27 Jun 2012, 6:24 pm

*Uryu sighs and looks at Crime Lord*

Uryu: Yeah, I started before you but I took a few breaks to heal mental and physical injuries but my focus has never been as crystal as it is right now. I look at the gold on your shoulder, I hear you tell me that I will not win and that the people around me are pathetic. I hear you try and I take it all to heart because when I win, I get to rub all of your snide disrespectful comments back into your face. Not by going into your locker room and going "neener neener neener" but by simply walking around the arena, going to greet fans, heck going up to the roof and just laying it on my shoulder as I cuddle Clarissa and look up at the clouds. Not being the champion any more will hurt you more than any injury. I know but even if I hold the gold for less than a week it will be worth it. That title has honor, presige and respect written all over it. It's a shame that its current holder does not.

*Uryu sighs and looks around*

Uryu: I look at that belt and see one of my many dreams in life. I want to live my dream and if surviving for sixty minutes against five of the toughest guys in 6WF is what it will take, then so be it. I will give it my all!

*Uryu heads up the ramp whistling this *

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 27 Jun 2012, 7:35 pm

Vortex is seen sitting on a bench in the locker room. Various wrestlers walk past as time speeds forward, but the camera stays focused on Vortex. It slows down again as the locker room empties. Whistling is heard in the background and the camera turns to the locker room door. A old bearded man, wearing a brown overall and carrying a broom, knocks tentatively on the door.

Man: You ok son? I am locking up now.....

Vortex is unmoved as he stares straight ahead. The man rolls his eyes and tuts.

Man: Suit yourself.

He turns off the light and walks out of shot. The corridor light remains on, which illuminates one side of Vortex and leaves the other side in darkness. The camera zooms in to Vortex's face, as he continues to stare at the far wall. Suddenly, a heavy thud of a door being closed rings out, and brings him back to his senses. He looks out into the corridor, noticing that he is alone in the building, before getting on his feet.

Vortex walks over to his locker and opens it. He takes out two brown folders and looks at the front of both of them. One of them is marked "Scorpion" and one is marked "Dragon". He opens the first one and stares at the various sheets of writing and photographs. They show every little detail; favourite moves, tactics used, strengths and weaknesses. Vortex takes out a photograph of Scorpion performing his Death Stalker and looks at it closely. He rubs his eyes tiredly and starts to look at the second folder. He doesn't get far before he lets out a long sigh and chucks both folders back into the locker and slams the door.

He goes back to the bench and sits down. He puts his head in his hands and looks down at the floor. In the background, The Consultants voice is heard.

The Consultant: Make no mistakes......

Vortex looks up and stamps his foot on the floor in frustration. He gets up again and walks back to his locker. He takes out the folders and goes to sit down again.

Vortex goes through each folder more intently, analysing each and every page, as the camera fades to black....

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 27 Jun 2012, 9:00 pm

(We cut backstage to where Chaos is seen sitting in a darkened room, a sole light is present on the floor in front of him. Illuminating his face from below)

C: My event. Two years on from where it all started. One year on from where my road to my world title first began. How fitting that it will be the scene of my re-assension to the top of this god-forsaken company. A company that has seen viewing numbers drop since I was robbed of my title.

Yet the line in the sand is that this is only coincidence. Well that's not how I see it. See the parasites tune in in their droves to see yours truly get his words shoved down his throat. And for what? So that Crime Lord can waltz around as if he deserves to be World Champion? So that they can listen to Cassius Zhi mindwashing them with the same drivle he has for years? For Clarke James to finally do something worthwhile only to let down his few fans once again? For Blue Dragon to try and hold onto the World Title for more than 60 seconds? Or get this, for Uryu to be in a match with the World Title on the line?

How downhill has this company gone when in the space of two short months they could go from yours truly, the Best in the Business, as head of this company to someone who skips around and is a disgrace to this business. Oh wouldn't you all just love that you parasites. I mean he deserves it right? Regardless of talent or pushing the Next Generation we go to someone who yours truly destroyed just under two years ago. Or have we forgotten that?

He burned. Oh how he burned. Just remember that Uryu, you couldn't handle me then so how will you handle me now. You see Uryu I am better than you could ever hope to be.

Which leads on nicely to that other upstart. James McManus. Last week I schooled you. I proved that compared to me you are a larvae. I showed you at first hand exactly why I am the God damn Greatest Cruiserweight in the World. You can try and gloss it up any which way you want James. You can moan to Jenny as much as you like. You can tell Clarissa how hard you tried. But at the end of the day it doesn't matter. I am your Boss James, and at Chaos you will be at ringside to give me a numerical advantage. 60 Minutes, One championship, One Job to do James. Do you understand me?

Afterall how hard can it be James? I do what I do best and reclaim my World Title. Retake my position as the True Champion and you continue to pretend as if you're relevent. Hell why don't I win the European Championship and present it to you James. I mean its not as if you were ever capable of winning it for yourself. Not like yours truly. I won the European Championship with my first crack at that title. I won the World Title in the most grueling match in 6WF history. Do you see the difference between us James?

Next to me you just as well be Uryu. You just as well be James Eagle. You just as well be that w**re you hang out with. Hell that b**ch would probably be better in the ring than you

(Chaos laughs)

At my Pay Per View I will retake what is rightfully mine. And you James can either do your job or be a casualty. Afterall James you have been given the chance to see inside my mind. You have seen the world through my eyes. So you know that if yours truly has to destroy you to fulfil my Destiny then I will not bat an eyelid.

Choose your actions wisely James, otherwise my Destiny will make your career go...

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On Boom Chaos begins to laugh maniacally)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 28 Jun 2012, 3:33 pm

"Tonight Tonight" by Smashing Pumpkins plays and the crowd erupts as the Australian Phenom Max Adamson walks out to the ring, he is not his usual self, he is very focused as he ignores the fans trying to touch him as he walks past, gets a microphone from the announce table and gets into the ring;

Max: Alright, cut the music. This was meant to be a good old fashioned feud between Chris Patricks and Max Adamson. This was meant to be a good versus evil battle, a war of attrition where only the winner could stand tall at the end while the loser licked his wounds for another day. But that's not going to happen. This could be misconstrued as what some would call a "shoot", but Max Adamson isn't shooting. Max Adamson is truth spreading. The fact is, Max Adamson is sick to death of Chris Patricks. There's the Chris Patricks everyone sees, the one who when we're here, at work, in 6WF, he's in my face, he's souring my name, he's telling everyone about my "secrets", the ones we made up in the name of Sports Entertainment. If there's one place Max Adamson is shooting from without problems, it's down there. But this goes further than this. Chris Patricks and I have a real difference of opinion. He has the feeling that Max Adamson really did turn on him. There's some things in 6WF that are exaggerated to entertain the crowd. But the cold hard facts are these.

(Max clears his throat mockingly and prepares himself)

Max: Chris Patricks' wife Joyce really was kidnapped by Chaos. He really did that to make sure he didn't lose his Undisputed Title. Chris Patricks really did continue to wrestle, before eventually getting his wife back but at the cost of not winning back the Undisputed Title. Chris Patricks, after some "time off" at a facility that caters for those, slower minded folk shall we say, came to the conclusion that the person to blame for Chris Patricks' wife being brought along to Chris Patricks' workplace and being kidnapped by Chris Patricks' enemy at the time was of course, Max Adamson. I know, right?! That did actually happen. Chris Patricks doesn't just hate me in work, he hates me out of work. He hates me in every single walk of life. Max Adamson and Joyce Patricks, nothing ever happened. I was stepping up to the plate, being the man Chris Patricks couldn't be, and I don't mean metaphorically, I mean actually. I was there to financially support Joyce Patricks and her children. I was there to emotionally support Joyce Patricks and her children. I had no interest in supporting Joyce physically, because I was being a friend to Chris Patricks. I was doing everything a best friend would do. That genuinely happened. Chris Patricks hating me inside the walls of 6WF is one thing, that leads to a feud if we're being technical. But Chris Patricks isn't leaving his work at work. I get threatening phone calls in the evening. I get harassed constantly by Chris Patricks, vowing revenge. Vowing to hurt me. No-one else hears this, this is a phonecall between Chris Patricks and Max Adamson. He phones me to spout vitriol, he sees he in the street and he spits in my direction. Chris Patricks is an evil, evil human being with genuine hatred in his brainwashed mind for someone who legitimately did nothing wrong.

(Max seems sad as he says this)

Max: It has now come to a point where this isn't an ordinary "Grudge Match". There's another Grudge Match between The Saint and JJ Johnson, where they dislike each other but in reality they're probably quite civil. Because underneath it all, those two have a lot of respect for each other. Chris Patricks has zero respect for Max Adamson. It's just one of those things, I don't lose any sleep over it, except when Chris Patricks is phoning me at 3am to wish death on me, then I am awake for the duration of the 30 seconds of heavy breathing. This is a genuine Grudge Match. Chris Patricks hates me, and it may have been a plan of his to make me feel like this, but after the weeks of abuse, the weeks of personal harassment, the weeks of my personal items being vandalised by Chris Patricks, Max Adamson can finally come out and say... I hate Chris Patricks. I hate the little annoying American scumbag. I hate his guts. I want to rip his throat out and show it to his crying children. I want to hear Joyce crying and calling Chris' name just like she was when Chaos had her hostage. That's nothing to do with how I feel about Joyce and the kids, this is because I hate Chris Patricks. This may be billed as a Grudge Match, but let me tell you something Chris, this isn't Part 1 of 2 or 3, this is a one off. One match, one fight, only one of us will actually leave the ring by their own means, and i'll be damned if it isn't me. Chris Patricks has zero respect for Max Adamson, but now Max Adamson has zero respect for Chris Patricks.

(Max takes off his "Incredible Hunk" t-shirt to reveal a black t-shirt with white writing, which reads "I f**king hate CP")

Max: Chris, you brought this on yourself. Chaos, me and you, one on one, Grudge Match, whatever. You want me, you got me. Max Adamson, the guy who was demented enough to run over Cassius Zhi. Max Adamson, the guy who came within millimetres of closing down 6WF, that is the guy you will be facing. This was originally good versus evil, but I promise you Chris, what this has now become is evil versus evil. I can be just as twisted as you, only I wont be being twisted towards an innocent female journalist. I will be twisted and evil to you.

(Max drops the mic and stares intently at the camera before leaving the ring, the crowd stunned into silence as Max walks up the ramp to the back, not turning around once.)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:51 pm

*"I Fought the Law" blasts out through the arena, Logan brings his foot back through the rope and is joined by Swann as both men stare up at stage. A large ovation goees up around the arena as Nay Bother steps out onto the stage microphone in hand. Nay stands looking between Swann and Logan in the ring with a grin on his face before bringing the microphone up to speak and starting to walk towards the rings.

Nay: Well Well, isn't this a turn up for the books, last week after my match at lockdown I didn’t think things could get any worse. I suffered the most embarrasing loss possible, I lost to a man who spends so much time entertaining guests that the only logical explanation is he is a male escort. That’s right people I lost to the worlds only straight edge hooker.

*Nay burst out laughing with the crowd, before pointing to the ring with the microphone, bouncing it up and down*

Nay: But then McGraw puts me in a match, he told me I would be tagging with the legend Hobo against three members of team Mcgraw, Kurt Hernandez,and these two clowns in the rings

*The crowd cheer at the mention of Hobo's name*

*Nay reaches the bottom of ramp and walks around never taking his eyes of the men who are now in the middle of the ring. He reaches the announce table and climbs up and sit on it still staring at Logan and Swann growling at him from the ring*

Nay: Sorry to interrupt the domestic fellas, but have you listened to yourselves, All everyone's hearing is blah de blah de blah paper champion.
I mean what gibberish are you two actually coming out with.

All I am hearing is that despite classing Hobo and myself as a has been and a never gonna be, you cant defeat us two on two so need the help of a rookie to make it a fair fight. Lets get something straight it could be you two, Hernandez, Vortex, The Consultant, McGraw, his collection of Thai Ladyboys, and the Peckham terminator and you would still not have enough to win this fight.

Ever since Night of Glory I have been waiting for a proper opportunity to get my hands on you Logp, and as you continue to show what a coward you are, Chaos will have to be that opportunity and If I have to break every bone in Swann and hernandez's body to make sure they don’t get in my way so be it.

Chaos is gonna be historic, I am gonna put an end to this Regime or whatever you want to call it, put Logan back in his place as some unwanted orphan child, who's only hope in life is scorpion decides to pimp him out and the Coming of Nay all in one fell swoop.

*Nay stand up on the table arms a loft to a loud cheers, before throwing the mic down and heading to exit through the fans *

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 29 Jun 2012, 12:13 pm

Uryu’s whistling continues as he heads backstage before the crowd erupt as ‘Blind Faith’ reverberates around the arena…

RJ: Listen to this ovation, Mike?

MW: Oh it’s pity cheers, RJ. Pity cause he lost his European Title to Trevor Swann!

James walks on to the ramp and stares at Uryu before eyeballing Cassius who has stopped on the ramp. He nods in acknowledgement to Cassius before looking to the ring and staring down at Crime Lord who’s smirking at James…

CJ: Well isn’t this all cosy, the 3 of you, 1 of me, all we need is Clarissa for the filling in our man sandwich and BOOM we’ve got a party!

Crowd: Laugh

Uryu stares through James with disgust….

CJ: Oh chill out, Kif. It’s not like any damage would be done. Cassius is too unstable to get it up, Crime Lord is only into himself and you look like a cry maxer, it’s just got awkward written all over it, and as for me…….well, Clarissa……….well, you know…….she get’s around more than tapes of Lex and Jessica….

*Crowd Pop*

Cassius ignores the comment and continues to switch his stare between his opponents as Uryu smirks sarcastically before turning to walk off….

CJ: Hold on, hold on……don’t go running back there,  you don’t need to tell her what I said, she’s just heard it all…

James points at the microphone and Uryu’s eyes widen with rage….

CJ: Easy big fella, no tears before bedtime, please. Look, I couldn’t help overhearing all this huffing and puffing and well, when someone suggested Uryu could win this I thought it was my time to crack the jokes…

The underdog never wins, Uryu. No offence, but the old saying is true, nice guys finish last and come Sunday it’s never gonna be more meaningful than when you walk out of Chaos empty handed. See, you just don’t have the edge needed. You don’t have that unpredictability about you to spring a surprise…

Uryu goes to respond but James puts his hand straight up….

CJ: Hold up, this mic? My hand? You’re done talking.

*Crowd Pop*

James turns his attention to the ring…

CJ: As for you Crime Lord, 2 months ago I pushed you closer than anyone else has since you won that title. Had it been another night, a regular match, I can promise you it would not be the same result. But hell, I’m not bitter, I blame myself, you had that extra to carry yourself. But thing is, this isn’t one on one. You’ve got 5 men gunning for you. You can’t be everywhere, you can’t stop the inevitable changes and as you quite rightly said, you carry the target on your back. And that target makes you the one man nobody wants to see walk out with the belt, the odds are firmly stacked against you and at Chaos trends will bucked........see the record books may favour the champ, but not this time.

James begins to slowly walk down the ramp towards Cassius….

CJ: That leaves 3 other men. Two of which seem to have more pressing and deeply personal issues clouding their vision. Interpersonal bickering, divided loyalties, personal demons, call it what you will, but fact is Chaos and Blue Dragon have had plenty of chances in better circumstances to win that title and both come up short, no amount of false bravado is gonna convince anyone they’ve got what it takes now… which leaves just 2 of us.

James edges closer to Cassius whose eyes are now solely fixed on James…

CJ: To me, you’ve gotta have that unpredictability about you. That ability to leave everything at the top of the ramp, all the paranoia;, the sense of impending betrayal. That one person whose erratic, dangerous and unpredictable actions no longer become a burden or a personal demon………it becomes a weapon……it makes you the stand out candidate……doesn’t it, Cassius?

Crowd: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Cassius stares at James, breathing heavy and puffing his chest out. He twitches his head and dips it side to side and James mimics him…

CJ: Whilst everyone has their own reasons to validate themselves, yours stand out, don’t they, Cass? Knowing you can snap at anytime, decimate any opponent at your own free leisure?

And whilst I stand here between the most dominant champion since yourself, and the man whose heart far outweighs his technical ability; with 2 others sat out back talking up their chances, it’s YOU, Cassius. You that is the focus of my fear; the only man who will stand between me and the Undisputed Title, the only ‘wall’ blocking my path…

James looks between the 3 men again, this time a stern look across his face…

CJ: But wall’s come tumbling down, Cassius…

James turns to Uryu….

CJ: Hearts can be broken…..

James turns to Crime Lord…

CJ: And champs will fall…

James looks straight into the eyes of Cassius….

CJ: This Sunday at Chaos……I’ll be the one sending shockwaves….

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

James raises his arm in the air and stares at Cassius as the crowd roar…

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:30 pm

*Uryu shakes his head and returns to the ring smiling as he plucks the mic out of Clarke James' hand and smiles at an unimpressed Cassius*

Uryu: Thanks for letting me borrow this Clarke. You say that the underdog never wins, ohh how wrong you are because I can cite several examples of underdogs winning. I hate to bring other companies guys up but let me just mention three. Mysterio, Benoit and Guerrero. They were not considered good enough by management, just like Danny McGraw didn't consider me good enough. You know what they did? They kept calm, carried on and came out to this ring every night until they earned it. I have been here a long time and I have worked my way up the ladder slowly. I earned my opportunity here and even if I lose I will be smiling.

*Clarke looks a little confused as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: I will be smiling because this is my first ever chance at the big belt, this opportunity tells me that I can do it, that I can make it and that I will keep on making it back up here again and again weather you, Consultant, Chaos, Danny or even Cassius like it or not. I will keep on climbing back up regardless of how many times I am knocked down!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles at them both*

Uryu: I also want to talk to you two about something else. There are rumors spreading that somebody in our match is going to side with Danny McGraw and The Consultant. I know for a fact that it is not me or Clarissa because I have been busting all their balls in recent months and I plan to keep on doing so until the job is done and they are gone. If I am honest as well, it could be anyone else in the match. Lets face it Cassius, you are not exactly well known for playing nice. Chaos is a freaking nut with a McManus issue, on a personal note its about time McManus saw that piece of crazed c**p for what he is and break away from him as he is a good kid. Crime Lord will do anything to protect that title of his and we all know it. Then we come to the final two people who have the exact same reason.

*Uryu stares at Clarke James*

Uryu: You and Blue Dragon are magpies who have both lost the gold they once held and you both want to replace it with this Undisputed Title. That is motivation enough for you to side with those two idiots and become their puppets. Clarke, you losing the European title hurt, but what must hurt you more is that the week after you lost it, I beat the man who beat you for it. I think that tears you up inside and you do not like the fact that I did it. Blue Dragon did the sensible thing, he re-evaluated himself with a few weeks off and then returned to kick @$$ but what if he was discussing plans with Danny or Consultant to come back in and screw us all over?

*Uryu looks cautious*

Uryu: All I am saying is if that rumor turns out to be true, we cannot let that man become champion. I don't want to see a corrupt GM with a Corrupt Undisputed Champion, me and Cassius have already seen that scenario before and it was not pretty and it took an awful lot of effort to stop the regime. I want to see a champion who represents the wrestlers and not the GM. You both understand what will happen if we let Danny win. He gets his reign off to a flying start and we all end up like idiots. If we know who the man is yell it out, take him down and if absolutely neccesary, injure him.

*Uryu looks at them both seriously*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:41 pm

LK: Hahahahahaha hnnnnnnnnnn!! typical Nay, Nay Bother, the big I AM, you come out here, bitch and moan about how it is everyone else's fault you fail at everything you do.

Grow up Nay, this isn't school this is war.. you don't get a helping hand, you don't make friends...and if your army is weak you have two choices

as I see it...

you either stand up for what you feel is "right"...and die like a dog

or you change your allegiances and join forces with the stonger army and raise through their ranks, thus securing your future...just look at me, forever in McGraw's bad books, never given the opportunities I deserved, then it dawned on me, maybe the reason people don't get things around here is because they don't do what is NECESSARY AND TAKE THEM!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO!!

LK: You people need to get a clue and realise no one out there *Logan points to the locker rooms* gives a crap about what you think! They care about when they will get THEIR shot at glory! haha you idiots boo me now, but when I was being screwed over by McGraw you cheered my name.... you are puppets and seeing how I was the master of puppets....how fitting it is that I can pull your strings so easily... just like Nay here you all disgust me, you frail minded weak willed simpletons will never achieve half of what I already have and I have achieved relatively little in the grand scheme of things, but seeing how I have been here little under a year, I would say I am on track

Logan smirks at Nay who is walking through the crowd

LK: Nay, you need to get this through your thick skull ...........mmmmmmate....I am, not McGraw... I do not make the matches, so you trying to get a one on one match between us suits me fine, you are a 5 foot f**k all weakling, what exactly would make me go out of my way to prevent this? bring it on chump, any day of the week....

Logan's face is beginning to twist with rage as he is noticeably winding himself up.

Logan composes himself and takes a deep breath before lifting the mic back to his mouth.

LK: Nay, I will show you at Chaos, why I am the only true Hardcore wrestler in this business when I smash your pathetic brittle bones into a thousand pieces and laugh as you lie in agony on the mat and I will raise my hardcore title above you to show you how this is something you will never achieve because the fact is....You are just...NOT. GOOD. ENOUGH.

'Edgecrusher' blasts out as Logan stares at Trevor and mouths "YOU BEST BE READY" as he leans over the top rope and makes his way up the ramp to a chorus of boos...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:47 pm

Chris is sitting in his dressing room staring at the TV, as Max ends his hate filled address to the fans; Chris switches it off and glares at the family portrait opposite him

Chris: Finally you got to hear the venom and lies from Max’s own lips, the hatred he has towards me and the disgust he has for you (Chris points at Joyce), but don’t worry, after this week he won’t be a problem anymore, he will be one less obstacle standing in our way from becoming a family again…from being happy again, I will prove my love for you all by destroying Max in every way, his mind has already started to waver but by the end of Chaos he will be broken…body and mind, you all watch and see, watch as your hero and your husband takes back his life from the man that took everything and takes him apart in the process

Chris walks over to the picture and strokes the picture with a smile on his face

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:10 pm

*Trevor waits for Logan to get towards the top of the ramp and watches Nay making his way through the fans*

TS: Logan I’m ready. I’ve spoken to McGraw *the crowd start to boo loudly again* and I know how much he values me. *By this time the booing is so loud that Swann has to raise his voice considerably*

*Trevor moves the mic away and starts mouthing off at the crowd to shut up.*

TS: I don’t have to put up with this you know I don’t have to fight to be heard over this rabble. The plan is simple Logan turn up at Chaos and put on a demonstration with you Logan. Snuff out any hope that Hobo has of his past glory days and cut down Nay before his career even starts to grow beyond the sapling it is. We will show these people that we aren’t just the future or the past but the now. And now is not the time for tal........

*Trevor drops the mic ... smiles and goes to leave.*

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:46 pm

James stares at Uryu from the ramp, turning his back on Cassius….

CJ: You see, herein lies your problem, Uryu…. First off, you compare yourself to an alcoholic, a midget and a murderer! Believe me when I say that regardless of what they may have achieved in life and in their careers, Eddie Guerrero will always be remembered for being an alcoholic who cut short his own life and left a wife and kids behind. Chris Benoit will always be remembered as the wrestler who murdered his wife and kid and Rey Mysterio will always be remembered for being a fat, over-rated midget who became world champion cause his Uncle Eddie died…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

CJ: The truths a bitch isn’t it?

Secondly, instead of worrying about how the hell you’re going to survive 60 minutes with 5 other men wanted to rip your head off to hold that shiny belt, you’re preoccupied with conspiracy theories and tales of the unexpected.

So what if McGraw has a mole? So what if one of us made a deal? It happens all the time. The Association tried it. Genesis in 6CW imploded because of it. But what you always seem to forget is that for every collaboration of thieves and crooks like Logan, Swann and McGraw, there’s always an army ready to fight back, whether it be Clarke James, Max Adamson, Blue Dragon or Rasta…

*Crowd Pop*

Crowd: RASTA! RASTA! RASTA! RASTA!

CJ: Those people are always ready to step up and fight for what’s right…

James stares at Uryu….

CJ: And you wanna know what bugs me about you? Is that in your time here you’ve never stepped on to the frontline, never put yourself at the forefront of anything, you’re always just behind, egging everyone else on to do it for you, yet you wonder why you’ve never won a world title, wonder why your name never appears in lights or why the only time you headline is cause everyone else is busy!!!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!

CJ: All your interested in is wandering through the back like a lost puppy, playing some sick lady and the tramp role-play with your little hussy and hoping everyone will notice and say ‘Aw shucks, ain’t they 2 just the cutest!?

Crowd: Laugh

CJ: It’s not going to happen, Uryu.

I don’t care for conspiracies. I don’t care for sideshows or random acts of kindness. The only thing I’m interested in is making sure he…

James points at Crime Lord…

CJ: He doesn’t walk out with that belt and that the last thing these 2 beady little eyes piercing the back of my head see, is me walking out as the new 6WF Undisputed Champion…

James turns to eyeball Cassius who has moved directly behind him, his eyes lit up with rage….

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 29 Jun 2012, 4:48 pm

The scene goes back stage were the crowd cheer loudly as Dragon is watching the Scorpions promo on his flat screen tv Dragon then bows his head and holds his arm to his forehead and then looks into the camera.

Dragon:Scorpion how stupid are you, Why do you think I lost all of those matches when I won the free weight championship, I will tell you why because i was ashamed at what I did but then I faced 5 other men in the ring at the same time and then got my pride back and won the match.

The crowd cheer for Dragon.

Dragon: Ever since then I have been a fighting champion taken on all comers and have been victorious every time my title has been on the line, You say I am a coward I will show you how much of a coward I am when I kick you buttocks all over the arena tonight.

The crowd gives a huge pop for Dragon.

Dragon: As for vortex you have issues with your friend The Consultant he is the one that holds you back, He is the one that puts pressure on you to win every match, You can not and will not win every single match you have my advice to you Vortex is one have a bath.

The crowd laugh.

Dragon: And number two is get rid of that bad man Consultant and keep him away from you will be a better man a smarter man who can think for himself, You are not a mistake you are a very good wrestler and strong wrestler and your time will come to win gold.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to Dragon's surprising comments towards Vortex.

Dragon then turns away from the camera and goes back to watching the tv.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat 30 Jun 2012, 7:17 pm

Backstage Miss Jessica is on her phone, twirling a strand of her ginger hair as she talks.

Miss Jessica : So.... is your offer for Sunday still on?

She bites her glossed lip naughtily

Miss Jessica : Mmm... Well I can't wait.

Oh...In the evening? What... you mean, like... AFTER Chaos? That's a bit late isn't it? Now you wouldn't really want a pretty little thing like me wandering around alone in the middle of the night would you?

You might have to... let me stay over?

Jessica giggles flirtatiously

Miss Jessica : OB-viously my availability totally depends on the result of that Time Attack match at Chaos. I mean... if he wins, then I'll be in a very celebratory mood... and seriously, Champagne goes straight to my head. It, like, you know... really makes me lose my inhibitions.

If it's one of those expensive bottles... ALL my inhibitions.

She bites on the end of her strand of hair

Miss Jessica : Buuuuut if he loses...

Well... I really might not be in the mood to... party at all.

So I guess you oughta be watching... just so you know where I'm at. I'd hate to have to stand you up. Especially if you HAVE got an expensive bottle on ice.

Miss Jessica hangs up and smiles slyly to herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down