The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melissa Reid secures emotional win in Prague Masters

4 posters

Go down

Melissa Reid secures emotional win in Prague Masters Empty Melissa Reid secures emotional win in Prague Masters

Post by Skydriver Mon 25 Jun 2012, 11:39 pm

Worth a mention I think:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/golf/18584912

Hope to see Ms Reid & co in Buckinghamshire if I manage to find the time to attend the Ladies British Masters in August.

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Melissa Reid secures emotional win in Prague Masters Empty Re: Melissa Reid secures emotional win in Prague Masters

Post by GPB Tue 26 Jun 2012, 3:00 am

Certainly worth mentioning.

Emotions had to running at 10,000 RPM's as she was coming down the stretch.

She is exempt into the US Womens open. Looking forward to seeing her in Wisconsin.

Good luck Mel Reid.

GPB

Back to top Go down

Melissa Reid secures emotional win in Prague Masters Empty Re: Melissa Reid secures emotional win in Prague Masters

Post by kwinigolfer Tue 26 Jun 2012, 3:08 am

Lots of ink over here about Melissa Reid, popularly described as this year's best story in golf.

Thanks Sky thumbsup

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 26 Jun 2012, 9:31 am

"popularly described as this year's best story in golf."

if thats the best story then whats the worst?

I guess some people would wonder if she would be in a fit state to play so soon after the passing of her mother. Seems that whatever her state of mind is it worked for winning a golf tournament. I think tiger one an open in the year his father died and DC performed very well in the Ryder cup after his wife’s death.

McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:18 am

Perhaps her Mum dying was the worst . . . . ?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down