The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGA Tour: Acts of Congressional: Notes from the Ballwasher

+21
Diggers
Faldono1fan
ScottieD18
AlciG
Tinmar
delToro87
Leff
SmithersJones
Lairdy
McLaren
GPB
navyblueshorts
twoeightnine
I'm never wrong
Shotrock
princedracula
super_realist
incontinentia
beninho
robopz
kwinigolfer
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PGA Tour: Acts of Congressional: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty PGA Tour: Acts of Congressional: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by kwinigolfer Wed 27 Jun 2012, 1:18 am

First topic message reminder :

1).Hartford's "Travelers Championship" certainly threw up some thrills and spills last Sunday, but in the end it was a tournament lost by half a dozen golfers rather than a tournament won by Marc Leishman. Charley Hoffman especially will rue finishing up Double Bogey, Bogey to lose by one, just 100 miles away from TPC Boston, site of his biggest (Deutsche Bank Championship) win so far.

2).Leishman is a reminder of the slim margin between success and less success in the world of professional golf. Three years ago he made eagle at, yes, the 72nd hole of the Deutsche Bank to qualify for the next round of the FedEx Play-Offs, the BMW Championship, where he proceeded to finish second, thus qualifying for the Tour Championship and the following year's Majors and earn 2009 Rookie Of The Year, from a feller called Simpson. (Wonder what ever became of him?)

3).Marc Leishman now takes the lead 60% through the duration of the Open Championship exemption money list, just this week's AT&T event and next week's action at the Greenbrier to go. Michael Thompson blew up in Hartford and slips to 2nd.

4).There's been 606v2 chat about the fate of hot-shot amateurs and how their Pro careers develop, Patrick Cantlay and Dylan Frittelli this past week's pro debutants.
There have obviously been sustained successes on both sides of the lake, Tiger and Phil to the west, Luke and Padraig to the east, among many. But others have come out with fanfare and fizzled, while others take a proverbial step back before taking the two steps forward.
Fanfare and fizzled? David Gossett won almost immediately and now seems to have disappeared completely. And: What about Gary Hallberg?? Won everything bar a national trophy as an amateur, won early as a pro, won twice more five years apart in smallish tournaments, but never realised his alleged potential. Time may tell us that Ryan Moore is taking the exact same route.

5).David Duval and Stewart Cink were also highly decorated amateurs who failed to earn their PGA Tour card via Q-School, slummed it on what we now know as the Nationwide, and went on to earn Major success. Both now struggling of course. Kuchar delayed turning pro after his initial amateur successes, then won the Honda early in his pro career only to lose his form AND his card before Nationwide success and breaking through to win again in a Turning Stone hailstorm.
Jose Maria Olazabal's achievements are legendary but what more could he have achieved without the myriad of injuries?
And Justin Leonard won his US Amateur, raced onto the PGA Tour by finishing strongly in his few pro starts and almost immediately won big tournaments. But now he's just turned 40 and seems physically diminshed as he languishes in 141st place on the money list, is hitting it short and not very straight and that gorgeous free-flowing putting stroke is only "good" enough for 176th (of 186) on the Tour's favourite putting stat. Oh, and it's four years since his last win.

6).But some guys just seemed to need time to mature, Richie Ramsay and Eddie Molinari may be two such players. And Ricky Barnes is an American who beat Hunter Mahan in the final of the US Amateur, outscored a certain Mr.Woods 69-76 in his first round at The Masters, disappeared from sight only to re-emerge on the Bethpage leaderboard in 2009, finishing 2nd in the US Open. Bryce Molder played 2 x Walker Cups, turned pro and disappeared for six years before getting into the 2009 Memphis event and finishing 2nd. 4th three weeks later at Congressional - coincidentally, of course - and now a 33-y-o winner on Tour.

7).All of which is foreplay to Casey Wittenberg's sudden run of long overdue success. He's 28 now, but finished 13th in the 2004 Masters, best by an amateur since 1962. Then he struggled on the Nationwide before winning and losing his PGA Tour card for 2009. But he won on the Nationwide in March, qualified for the US Open and finished 10th, washed away his Olympic hangover in time to win again last week on the Nationwide, and will be back in "the show" for 2013.

8).At the other end of the experience spectrum, candidates for election to the World Golf Hall Of Fame were announced Monday. Duval, Harrington and Stricker were newbies on the ballot, but I wouldn't vote for any of them at this stage. My votes for 2013 "induction" would be (PGA Tour section) Couples and Venturi, and (International) Montgomerie and Norman von Nida. Having said all of which, any Hall of Fame ballot with Loren Roberts' name on it (which it is for the second year running) loses credibility for me.

9).Decent, not great, field for Congressional for the "AT&T National", many doubtless put off by the inevitable heat and humidity of late June Washington where the temps will be high 90's every day, nearly as much hot air as in Congress itself. Justin Rose won this event at Aronomink two years ago but he's avoiding it this year, with only Brian Davis, Martin Laird and Greg Owen representing Europe. I can't fancy another Aussie win, but Saffer Sabbatini is in good form, has some previous at Congressional as Ben Crane would attest, and would be my e.w. pick. (Followed Roary last week and he was actually great with the crowd, almost entertaining.)
I reckon this will be a resumption of normal service though, with an American leading the way, hopefully Dustin Johnson.

10).And, in the golden oldie department, Greg Norman and Tony Jacklin are both teeing it up at the Champions Tour's latest "Major", the "Constellation Senior Players Championship" in the Pittsburgh suburbs. No idea why Tony Jacklin is in the field, but fortunately he's playing with Roger Chapman who's about the only player in the field who'd recognise him. (pgatour.com strangely lists Jacklin as American - not wot you'd normally call a bloke from Scunners.)
Sandy Lyle is also on hand but these Senior Majors are becoming a bi-weekly mockery, two more to come before July is over.

PS: You've heard about the flooding rains in Florida? Here's Bobby Gates's pic of TPC Sawgrass's 17th hole:
http://lockerz.com/s/220255801

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Acts of Congressional: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Acts of Congressional: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by incontinentia Sun 01 Jul 2012, 9:41 pm

absolute genius, another super moment from Tiger
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

PGA Tour: Acts of Congressional: Notes from the Ballwasher - Page 3 Empty Re: PGA Tour: Acts of Congressional: Notes from the Ballwasher

Post by Tinmar Sun 01 Jul 2012, 9:50 pm

In 2009 Tiger won the final event he played before all four Majors but failed to win any of the Majors. There must be a very good chance of a repeat this year.

Tinmar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlciG Sun 01 Jul 2012, 9:57 pm

Tinmar wrote:In 2009 Tiger won the final event he played before all four Majors but failed to win any of the Majors. There must be a very good chance of a repeat this year.

That's why he wants to win this week and just compete at Greenbrier next week to prepare for British Open thumbsup

AlciG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinmar Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:13 pm

AlciG wrote:
Tinmar wrote:In 2009 Tiger won the final event he played before all four Majors but failed to win any of the Majors. There must be a very good chance of a repeat this year.

That's why he wants to win this week and just compete at Greenbrier next week to prepare for British Open thumbsup

Doh I had no idea he was playing the Greenbrier. This event was usually his final warmup for the Open.

Tinmar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlciG Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:14 pm

Yup... I think he feels he still need more reps for his swing and perhaps shortgame

AlciG

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:22 pm

Tough to call, i think its fair to say he's the best player in the world at present, for the first time in a while, so it shouldnt be a surprise if he wins a major. At the same time he doesnt seem fully confident in his technique to the point where he can be competitive on all 4 days of a major.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

Alci,
Perhaps Woods feels the characteristics of Greenbrier make for an appropriate dress rehearsal for Lytham? Whereas Congressional probably wouldn't be.

Surprised Mahan has rather disappeared today . . . .

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinmar Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:27 pm

incontinentia wrote:
Tough to call, i think its fair to say he's the best player in the world at present, for the first time in a while, so it shouldnt be a surprise if he wins a major. At the same time he doesnt seem fully confident in his technique to the point where he can be competitive on all 4 days of a major.

I don't think I could agree that he's the best player in the world at present. It's a little bit premature, at least. The manner in which he fell away over the weekend in the US Open from a strong position shows he still has some way to go.

Tinmar

Back to top Go down

Post by AlciG Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:29 pm

Perhaps Kwini.

I just think a really confident Woods would've stuck with his normal routine.

AlciG

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

This is turning out to be an interesting duel, Bo doesnt seem bothered by the Tiger effect, if there is such a thing any more.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

TIGER!!!!!!!!!

C'mon, you can do it.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

Up until this 16th hole I was quite impressed with Bo. Tiger to hole here, Bo to miss and Tiger to win by that 1.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

Or not.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

Why have they got the muffin man replacing the pin on 17?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=muffin+man&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&rlz=1C1ASUT_en-GBGB425GB425&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=lcTaUd8Rm1EK1M:&imgrefurl=http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/2012/06/have-you-seen-muffin-man.html&docid=MS5o9FHkKQ8gMM&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bZ3Dm0wQU_s/T9FnC2Jx9QI/AAAAAAAAAZQ/oVnXOaWpIY0/s1600/muffin_man-web.gif&w=395&h=350&ei=FM7wT6PMAYak0QWW1IDSDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=174&vpy=172&dur=6120&hovh=211&hovw=239&tx=133&ty=108&sig=117216036446325504058&page=1&tbnh=125&tbnw=147&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:113

Also can someone explain to me why balimore has a population which is 63.7% african american, yet none of the crowd are black?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:37 pm

#16 and #17 illustrate quite clearly why Bo is 1 win in 310 events, Tiger is 74 wins in 285.

So Woods has won Arnie's event this year, Jack's and Tiger's. Surely he won't play Disney to make it a Grand Slam?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 01 Jul 2012, 11:59 pm

At lest tiger got to win in front of his seal buddies.

Who hosts the disney? I imagine he will be looking to win in front of that golfing great Justin trousersnake.

I notice you mentioned that Tiger is now the best golfer of 2012, is that official in terms of OWGR points won this year or just an experts opinion. I would tend to agree with you if it is just an opinion and cant't argue if the OWGR table backs it up.

It seems the return of tiger will not produce the "he's back" moment some of us hoped for. He is getting better but something was seriously wrong over the weekend at olympic. You have to think there may be a mental block in the majors at the moment because he was under total control during his three wins.*

*not including the wayward wedge on the 16th today or the wild hook on the 15th at bay hill round 3.

McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Leff Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:09 am

Vijay shot +10 today. Old man has lost his game.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

Well done Tiger!

Good luck at the Open Championship. Don't expect anyone to fold like Bo, however.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:20 am

leff

I think the commentator said vijay hit a 370 yard drive today. Not that it means much if you shoot +10.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:53 am

Not sure of the exact numbers - I'd guess 20+ - but Tiger has now won more owgr points than anyone else this year and has won three times, bigger tournaments than amazing Grace.

And he still has the Tiger aura, how can anyone doubt it? Certainly enough of an intimidation factor to beat Bo today, and possibly Hun'ner also.

The rotw needs to wake up, the hibernation is over.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 02 Jul 2012, 7:14 am

Total bottle job.
I wonder what percentage of Woods' wins (please stop calling him by his ridiculous and embarrasing adopted name) come from errors from the rest of the field and sheer lack of balls.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 02 Jul 2012, 9:04 am

super_realist wrote:Total bottle job.
I wonder what percentage of Woods' wins (please stop calling him by his ridiculous and embarrasing adopted name) come from errors from the rest of the field and sheer lack of balls.
what did you think of his shot from under the tree, pretty sweet eh?
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 02 Jul 2012, 9:40 am

super_realist wrote:Total bottle job.
Not the greatest of arguments really. I'm pretty sure Nicklaus is on record as saying that he waited for the others to fold and give him the big titles.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Mon 02 Jul 2012, 10:16 am

kwinigolfer wrote:#16 and #17 illustrate quite clearly why Bo is 1 win in 310 events, Tiger is 74 wins in 285.

So Woods has won Arnie's event this year, Jack's and Tiger's. Surely he won't play Disney to make it a Grand Slam?

Watched BVP make a hash of 16, his moment, and thought there is why great stats do not always translate to winning.

Good final round from Laird, which could have ended better. Great experience for Noh - 21yrs old, jeez. And better from our favourite Venezuelan golfer.

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottieD18 Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:51 pm

Great win for Tiger, but a nice assist from Bo at the par 5.

He's now fit, now has a swing that works and is comfortable, now he can bring the practice game to the golf course and now he has gotten back into the habit of winning regular PGA tour events, the last test in his comeback is to win a major. He got half the job done in the US Open, but couldn't last 4 rounds.

If Tiger wins say one of the next 3 or 4 majors then he could easily start to dominate as before and within 3 years be up or ahead of Jack, but he needs to get that first one. If he gets a couple of good chances and messes up he may never win another major. Intersting times ahead for us viewers.

I hope the weather at Lythm is fair over the first two days and all the top guys get their chance to content over the weekend. I hope its Tiger against Rory, Luke or Lee coming down the back 9 and Tiger gets pushed all the way. With Tiger's three recent wins I think my money would be on Tiger, but my heart would be on his opponent.

ScottieD18

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldono1fan Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:53 pm

Good win, but not back to winning majors for fun....yet. The US open showed he still has some weaknesses. His ball striking is probably there, but mentally not quite for me. The Aura he once had will never fully return & although he will intimidate some players I don't think that will be true for others. He will have to work even harder to win majors in the future.

Faldono1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon 02 Jul 2012, 12:56 pm

Its increasingly looking like Woods will win maybe 5 or 6 events this year, maybe one will be a major, maybe not. He looked way more relaxed to me last night than in his previous two 2012 wins, just like he kind of expected to close it out which is what happened with a bit of help from BVP, but lets face it most tournaments are won by someone wilting under pressure, especially if the contenders are in the last group. He can definitely dominate the rankings again.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 02 Jul 2012, 1:10 pm

A few tiger stats

Wins on PGA Tour by year;

1996 2
1997 4
1998 1
1999 8
2000 9
2001 5
2002 5
2003 5
2004 1
2005 6
2006 8
2007 7
2008 4
2009 6
2010 0
2011 0
2012 3 (so far)
Total = 74

Average wins/year = 4.35

His average winning score for strokeplay events = -15.2

With an average winning margin of 3 strokes (where play offs count as 0 winning margin after normal strokeplay element of event)

This means when he wins he is usually about 0.75 stroks a round better than the man in second place.

I hope to hear some interpretations of what you think about these stats and where you think tigers game is at the moment?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldono1fan Mon 02 Jul 2012, 1:30 pm

He did look more relaxed, but he was head to head against BVP & should have been more than confident in beating him. Not so in the 3rd round of the US Open against Furyk. He set such a high level that to get back to that will be extremely difficult, if not impossible. His mental coach (if he has one) might be as important as Sean Foley over the coming months & years. The self belief is coming back & he is definitely striking the ball better & more consistently. Whether he will ever have that aura again & that ability to hole putts in majors when it matters remains to be seen.

Faldono1fan

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 02 Jul 2012, 1:34 pm

Tiger is probably 80% back to his best in my opinion. I don't think we should get too excited about him winning regular events, and save the "he's back" comments until he is again competing on sunday at Majors.

Was anyone here watching the round last night? Surprised there's not more talk of his shot from under the tree, would make any highlight reel of the best shots of his career. It's heartening that he's pulling off these super shots on the back 9 sunday again, it's why we love him xxx
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Mon 02 Jul 2012, 1:36 pm

incon

Which shot from under a tree, there was the one on the side of a bank on the front nine then the one wher he hit the trunk on the back nine? both very good, and potential round enders for most players.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Mon 02 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

Not sure of the hole mac, prob 12 or 13. The commentators were saying beforehand that he might be able to nudge a low running shot to the front edge of the green if he's lucky. Then they were totally shocked to see him take on a full swing with the shaft hitting the tree after impact, and the ball carried all the way to the green, pretty close to the flag, setting up a birdie opportunity. Marvellous.
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 02 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

Watched the whole thing.
Half the amazing thing about the shot he tried was that he pulled it off.
The other half was how often he hits it into the adjacent zip-code and it comes back in to play. The guy it hit last night to enable the shot to be played in the first place deserved more than a signed glove - unless that glove had a few$100K's in it.

Mac,
Not sure margin of victory is that significant - Lester Piggott is arguably one of the top handful of British sportsmen of the post-war years, yet his criteria was to win without his horse knowing it had been in a race - photo-finish victories the order of his day.
On the other side of the coin, the most moderated golfer of 606 days has only two wins but by an average 7.5 strokes.

I'd say that Woods has proven himself the world golfer of the first six months of the year.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:43 pm

Always wondered why players sign a glove when they hit a spectator.
I think i'd be inclined to tell them to stick it up their ar$e.

Why would anyone want a sweaty piece of leather with an illegible scrawl on it?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon 02 Jul 2012, 2:58 pm

Come on Super, if Tiger gave you a glove we all know you'd put it on and stick it up your own ar$e.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:02 pm

I think Mac would.

I'd probably crap in it and hand it back.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:07 pm

Bit of scat action eh, kinky stuff Super.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:27 pm

Phil usually stuffs a $100.00 bill or two in the gloves that he dishes out.

Not sure if Tiger offers the same compensation . . . . .

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

kwinigolfer wrote:Phil usually stuffs a $100.00 bill or two in the gloves that he dishes out.

Not sure if Tiger offers the same compensation . . . . .

There'll be loads of pikeys running in front of the tee now desperate to get hit.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:40 pm

To be fair if you go to watch a golf tournament you cant complain too much if you get hit by a golf ball.

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotrock Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:45 pm

My son accidently picked up Steve Marino's ball last year that he shanked into the rough ... someone told him to drop it which he immediately did. Pretty sure he left him with a better lie. Good luck for Tiger to be sure.

Shotrock

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:45 pm

You certainly shouldn't be surprised, in fact you ought to be watching the ball.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skydriver Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:54 pm

It would be a bit foolish to read too much into this, but I find it interesting how yesterday turned out. Multiple major winners in contention on the final day both in Europe and US, both with "home advantage" of some sort [although I don't quite understand the connection between the AT&T event and Tiger - indeed, didn't this sponsor fall out with the player a couple of years ago?].

Both reportedly played really well, but one of them held off the challengers and won, the other couldn't buy a putt and fell back.

I hope I manage to see both of them at Lytham!

Skydriver

Back to top Go down

Post by hend085 Tue 03 Jul 2012, 11:21 am

at the irishopen this week the crowds were alot closer to the fairways and greens than ive ever seen at events on the ET or PGAT. players were very reluctant to shout fore... knowing that they effectively had bumpers on the fairways and greens. did anyone see anthony walls second shot into the 15th? he was about 200 yards out in the rough with a wood to a back left pin (about 15 feet rom the edge) and he just lashed it in low at the crowd... leaving him a nice put from the fringe. prob would have had a pitch from 20yds of otherwise

hend085

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:47 pm

This lack of shouting 'fore!' when hitting a wayward shot is getting stupid now and, if they really are doing it partly to stop a ball going deeper in to trouble, it's also pretty shoddy behaviour.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Tue 03 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

hend085 wrote:at the irishopen this week the crowds were alot closer to the fairways and greens than ive ever seen at events on the ET or PGAT. players were very reluctant to shout fore... knowing that they effectively had bumpers on the fairways and greens. did anyone see anthony walls second shot into the 15th? he was about 200 yards out in the rough with a wood to a back left pin (about 15 feet rom the edge) and he just lashed it in low at the crowd... leaving him a nice put from the fringe. prob would have had a pitch from 20yds of otherwise

I didn't see that one but the shot that got him there off the tee he just stood and stared at while Donaldson and his caddie shouted fore and waved.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 03 Jul 2012, 1:34 pm

If the ball is flying towards someone and they can see it they will get out of the way.

but If they cant see it then they have no idea where it will land. If you shout fore they still have no idea where it will land. So unless they run further than the your error of judgement for where the ball will land they are just as likely to get hit.

So really it makes no difference if you shout 4. It all depends on whether the person as seen the ball coming.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Tue 03 Jul 2012, 1:41 pm

I think I read on a different thread many moons ago that the players aren't supposed to shout fore, but to allow the marshalls to signal where the ball is going. Something to do with reducing the amount of shouting at a tournament???
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by Plunky Tue 03 Jul 2012, 2:29 pm

You might not be able to get out of the way, but if someone shouts "fore" you can at least choose to protect whatever part of your anatomy you think is most sensitive. I speak as one who once got hit unexpectedly by a golf ball -- nobody shouted anything -- and it hurt ! Sad

Plunky

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Tue 03 Jul 2012, 2:33 pm

When I was about 14/15 my mate hit a shot on the practice range when i was about 1m in front of him and slightly to the right - i have no idea what he thought would happen - and hit me in the thigh. I could not walk for several days.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next