The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Part in our (Western Mail) BIG Welsh Rugby Survey

+3
anotherworldofpain
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
HERSH
7 posters

Go down

Take Part in our (Western Mail) BIG Welsh Rugby Survey Empty Take Part in our (Western Mail) BIG Welsh Rugby Survey

Post by HERSH Wed 27 Jun 2012, 10:52 am

Enjoy

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/2012/06/25/wales-tour-of-australia-debrief-your-verdict-91466-31256918/
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Take Part in our (Western Mail) BIG Welsh Rugby Survey Empty Re: Take Part in our (Western Mail) BIG Welsh Rugby Survey

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 27 Jun 2012, 11:28 am

The Welsh have spoken

kardifflad wrote:
now don't laugh - i actually think we are avery good team that could have won that series 3-0.

*stiffles snigger*

kiwitaff wrote:The tour was a success

ystuk85 wrote:I think the poor refereeing let us down

oldscrumhalf wrote:Absolutely no point in being critical of RP . The best o/h in the world would struggle if he replaced RP

nubiann wrote: Accepted analysis is we could have easily won at least the last two tests.

So if the tiresome so called experts think Wales are so second rate, they must also accept a small improvement will mean we beat sides like Australia performing as an average team... bring it on.

Wales are a solid outfit that will test any side

welshozzi wrote:
.... So really Wales should have won this game 16 points to 8 - shame the ref was a complete homer

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Take Part in our (Western Mail) BIG Welsh Rugby Survey Empty Re: Take Part in our (Western Mail) BIG Welsh Rugby Survey

Post by anotherworldofpain Wed 27 Jun 2012, 11:29 am

HERSH you stirring the pot today! warning

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Wed 27 Jun 2012, 11:42 am

Not at all, I just thought some Welsh posters might be interested in this. thumbsup
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 27 Jun 2012, 11:51 am

I am never interested in anything the Western Fail has to print.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by HERSH Wed 27 Jun 2012, 12:05 pm

Why not, its the rugby paper for the whole of Wales!
HERSH
HERSH

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 27 Jun 2012, 12:08 pm

HERSH wrote:Why not, its the rugby paper for the whole of Wales!

Nah there is no rugby paper for the whole of Wales anymore. The Wester Fail has more football in it than anything else, and has been that way since Swansea got promoted to the Premier League. Its almost as poor for rugby as the Sun and Co.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 27 Jun 2012, 12:11 pm

It has always been poor in its analysis of the game but like lots of media where sport concerned teams and players are heros one minute then public enemy No1
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 27 Jun 2012, 12:11 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:I am never interested in anything the Western Fail has to print.

Why on earth not?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/useful-information/fun-stuff/photos/2012/06/07/catherine-zeta-jones-on-finding-husband-michael-douglas-in-her-underwear-91466-31136225/
I'm like, ‘Michael, please take off those pants. Take 'em off baby.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 2:03 pm

The Western Fail has a readership of Cardiff and about a 25mile radius, No one I know of reads it 'down West' and the Daily Post is hugely more popular in the Mid/North.

It could have something to do with the Cardiff centric articles, but is probably more to do with the awful standard of writting/reporting - I did hear that a chip shop owner in Bangor wanted to use the Western Mail for wrapping - but the chips refused to go anywhere near it!

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:04 pm

Gap in the market!

One of you knowledgeable passionate and enthusing Wales posters should start the paper!

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

anotherworldofpain wrote:Gap in the market!

One of you knowledgeable passionate and enthusing Wales posters should start the paper!

Maybe you could AWOP - you're English certainly seems good enough now...

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:08 pm

Thankyou Smithoff! I working so hard to it. So is nice to know you seeing the result!

Now I enroll to some psychology paper and hope it will help to understand some baffling things I find about response which not about just grammar!

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:15 pm

Good luck - you should send me the link, I'm interested in understanding more about Wumming, because at the moment I'm baffled by the need of some people to exist just to wind others up.

Cheers

Priest

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:16 pm

You want epistomology not psychology for that questioning!

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm

Priest - have you never wummed before? You shouldn't knock it unless you'ved try it.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:22 pm

I was thinking more in understanding the reasoning, behaviour and actions of the individuals and collective and how they use this reasoning to justify their wumming - rather than studying what they know, and what knoweldge is, or rather what knowledge is to a wum (or lack of).

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:26 pm

I was refer to "the need of some people to exist". this is not psychology of course! Unless some people exist only in a fragment of your imagining. Then of course is about psychology. But not a collective.

But maybe you are right. Might be metaphysics and not either.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:29 pm

Smirnoff - the reasoning behind it is simple, 'I am bored' or 'I want to pick a fight but am to small to do it in person'. Well those are my excuses for doing it.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Wed 27 Jun 2012, 3:45 pm

It says a lot about some people that they see a desire to engage in physical violence as a positive trait, and that they judge a mans worth by his size. Yet still profess to dislike Hartley *shrug*

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 4:16 pm

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler wrote:It says a lot about some people that they see a desire to engage in physical violence as a positive trait, and that they judge a mans worth by his size. Yet still profess to dislike Hartley *shrug*

Some people may see that as proof of a well reasoned mind Very Happy

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down