The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT.

+4
socal1976
newballs
Super D Boon
Seifer Almasy
8 posters

Go down

The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT. Empty The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT.

Post by Seifer Almasy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 pm

The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT. 220pxrafaelnadaldoha
Rawwrrr!

Today, not even Rosol escaped Nadal's usual tactics and cheating. But he came unstuck. Rosol wasn't going to fall over or twitch just because Nadal decides to go for a towel and take 20 seconds on someone elses serve.

Nadal even tore the rule book up by cancelling Rosol's point on serve claiming he wasn't ready. This kind of thing is making a complete farce of Tennis and shame on the umpire for being so weak. I would have told Nadal to shut up and play or lose a point.

Whenever a Nadal fan is asked why he or she support him, despite all his cheating and gamesmanship (let's be reminded again of his numerous fake injury time outs), they never seem to be able to explain it well enough. They skirt round the issues or make excuses for their man being a blatant cheat. And he is.

It is always good to see someone who is playing to win defeat a boring SCUMBAG like Nadal. True fans of fair Tennis can now rejoice knowing we are saved of a boring slug fest final in this tournament for another year. My hope is that it will be a tsonga/Rosol final with Federer.

Speaking of which, do Nadal fans realise what an achievement it is to reach so many consecutive Quarter and Semi finals of Slams now? Federer looks like going back to WN2. let us hope he can get this title and then he returns to #1.

I am the happiest Tennis fan alive at the moment, and I am loving the heartache Nadal fans are currently experiencing. I hate cheats and I hate apologists for cheating. GET LOST MUMM-RA!

Last edited by Seifer Almasy on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 am; edited 3 times in total

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT. Empty Re: The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT.

Post by Seifer Almasy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Nah he is out and he is staying out. And... he was found out hahaha!

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT. Empty Re: The Most Disgusting Tennis Player Ever DUMPED OUT.

Post by Super D Boon Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Harshly worded but never mind.

I also am in rejoicing mood! Hurragh the wicked troll is dead! Rosol is the Big Billy Goat Gruff! Good on him! May he feast in the lush meadow and live happiy ever after!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by newballs Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 am

Two things worth pointing out here in agreement with the OP.

Firstly (as the BBC commentator himself pointed out) it's up to the server when he's ready rather than the receiver (even when his name is R. Nadal). Blatant poor sportsmanship on that first serve.

Secondsly time taken between serves (on average) Rosol 19 secs vs. a certain Spaniard 26 secs (I didn't make those up and hopefully neither did the BBC who showed the stats once the roof was closed).

Thankfully our Czech player didn't fall for Rafa's blatant cheating. So good riddance Rafa and welcome back when you've learned your lesson.

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:37 am

He will never learn his lesson. I can't wait for his legs to pack in so we can be rid of this joke once and for all.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:46 am

Wow Seifer way to harsh in my mind. I think it is a big, big loss for Nadal but can't really validate the rest of your comments. Although as a Novak fan can't lie I am pretty happy as this basically makes it almost impossible for Nadal to finish ahead of Novak in the year end rankings.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 am

Fed will be No.2 on 9th July regardless of where he gets to.

Nadal will have 8, 905 whereas Fed has 9, 165. That's a gap of 265 right now which will grow if Fed gets further. So if Fed makes the quarters like last year, the gap will be 530 and if he makes the semi the gap will be 890. Likely Fed will remain No.2 until well after the USO if he gets to the semis @ Wimbledon.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 am

http://rocketronnie.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4373&p=70133#p70133

More cheating and despicable conduct today from the most disgusting Tennis player ever. Nadal eventually lost the match under the roof at around 10 PM by 2 sets to 3.

But where would a Nadal match be without his trademark cheating and gamesmanship? In just 1 match he managed the following:

- Had a point deducted from Rosol because he said he wasn't ready. The cowardly umpire did not stick to the rules which clearly state that the receiver MUST play at the pace of the server (unless server is taking longer than 20 seconds to serve). Nadal was actually whinging that Rosol was serving quickly and not time wasting. NADAL = SCUMBAG.

- Took 26 seconds average on his serve, another blatant rule break which again went unpunished because he is a big name player and the umpire was lousy and WEAK.

- Deliberately played slow down tactics, including towel breaks during opponents serve to try his best to knock his rhythm.

- Argued with the umpire numerous times saying Rosol was putting him off by swaying side to side. Nadal was desperate by this point as you can imagine.

- Lastly, not content with being the biggest bumhole in sport at this time (even greater than Mark Selby), he deliberately bumped into Rosol. Rosol mentions his reaction to it here: http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=18480&zoneid=25

Nadal is the biggest scumbag I have ever seen in any sport apart from Mike Tyson and Amir Khan. he has no grace. His game is utterly 1 dimensional and was sussed yet again. He is a disgraceful player and a cheat.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:37 am

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/rosol-shrugs-off-nadals-shoulder-bump-20120629-216j1.html

Rosol, whose five previous visits to Wimbledon had all ended in first round defeats in qualifying, believes the incident was Nadal's way of trying to break his stride as he took an iron grip on the match.

"He wanted to take my concentration. I knew that he will try something. He talked to me a little bit. I think it's normal somebody do it like this."

Nadal, the 2008 and 2010 champion, refused to make excuses for his defeat and would not discuss why he had complained to the chair umpire.

"The bad thing of this is anything that I will say now will sound against me," said Nadal, the 11-time grand slam title winner, who captured a record seventh French Open earlier this month.

"So it's not the right moment for me to say what happened out there because it's gonna sound an excuse, and I never want to put an excuse after a match like today. But the umpire say a few things weren't right."

Oh I'm sorry Nadal... did the Umpire not help you enough? I didn't see rosol barging people, time wasting and arguing with umpires. The more I read on Nadal the more I want to smack him in the jaw. The guy has no class whatsoever. To blame the umpire (which he is doing!) is a joke! Does he realise that the one breaking rules was himself?

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/09/30/its-time-to-stop-rafael-nadals-cheating/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLG7rDxCYDg

We understand Nadal. You need warning.

Last edited by Seifer Almasy on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:40 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:

Nadal is the biggest scumbag I have ever seen in any sport apart from Mike Tyson and Amir Khan. he has no grace. His game is utterly 1 dimensional and was sussed yet again. He is a disgraceful player and a cheat.

Add Tiger Woods to that list. Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLG7rDxCYDg

I mean just look at it? Who can support this animal?

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:04 am

I am looking around and there is a dossier on this guy!

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/12766/

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi Seifer,
I can sign everything you wrote. Nadul´s court conduct is like a mad bull masquerade which leaves a heap of dunghill. It is unprecedented in sport. I would use worse word than SCUMBAG. To keep the nerves under control with epileptic Bull of Nadull deserves admiration. Well done job, Lukas, MANY THANKS clap

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Daniel Koellerer got banned for far less than we see in every Nadal match.

Toni must have brought him up that it was OK to bully everyone to give you the advantage.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:22 pm

I definitely think Toni has a lot to do with it. Just looking at him you can tell he is a bad one. I am sick of seeing his face to be honest.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down