The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown Card

+11
Beer
JJJohnson
TwisT
Crimey
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Blade
Lee
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Mat
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Lockdown Card Empty Lockdown Card

Post by Mat Sun 01 Jul 2012, 10:51 pm

Match 1
Gary Traitorelli v Zane Altair w/ Longinus

Match 2
Nay Bother & Blue Dragon v Trevor Swann & Vortex

Match 3
The Dragon v Chaos v Scorpion

Match 4
Cassius, Clarke James, Hobo & Uryu Ishida v Crime Lord, James McManus, Kurt Hernandez & Logan Kincade

Match 5
JJ Johnson v Chris Patricks
The Saint on Commentary

Main Event
Over the top rope battle royal for the 6WF Undisputed Title

Last edited by Mat on Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Card Empty Re: Lockdown Card

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:09 am

The arena doors swing violently open, slamming against the wall and rebounding hard. Cassius Zhi just lets the rebounding door hit his shoulder and then fall back ajar. He has his usual orange pants and bare feet and torso, looking as if ready for action already. His sports bag is slung over his shoulder with two Singapore Canes poking out if the top. Miss Jessica is following behind him, with a cup of Starbucks coffee in one hand and her phone in the other.

Clarissa is waiting in the corridor for arrivals, but looks sheepish as Cassius approaches.

Clarissa : Hi…. Cassius. Could 6WF.com quickly get your thoughts on….

Cassius storms straight past Clarissa, not even acknowledging her presence, and Clarissa’s voice trails off.

Clarissa : ….. Chaos… last night?

Cassius disappears around the corner but Miss Jessica stops and looks at Clarissa with mock concern, and starts twirling her hair.

Miss Jessica : Seriously…. Clarissa... you don't want to speak to him. I’ve had the pleasure of his company all the way here, and oh my god it was tense. Like… totally exciting to be around, so hot, but still… not what I’d call pleasant, especially for an innocent cardigan like you.

So, like, if I were you, I’d pack your little microphone away in your cheapo high street handbag, and save all your words for Uryu. Because if there’s anything that you’ve always wanted to say to Mr. Happy, you might want to get it off your pathetically flat chest before Cassy over there catches up with him.

Clarissa : Come off it Jess – it was a title match, Uryu had as much right as Cassius to go for the win. And besides they are teaming on Friday Night!

Miss Jessica drops her hair and scowls at Clarissa, snorting a dismissive laugh.

Miss Jessica : Whatever Clar. Like Cassy cares about some card filling tag match. You know… I can deal with you not taking my advice on hair, make-up, your wardrobe et cetera, I don't take it personally or anything, I mean, it’s totally up to you if you want to look dog rough – and to be honest, I don’t even care if you don’t take my advice on this, because let’s face it, I’d love to see the Zhimeister destroy Uryu… because frankly, whistling goes right through me, it reminds me of my pervo uncle, and just like my pervo uncle, Uryu SO creeps me out... I think it's the passive aggressive smiling or whatever, you just know once the door's locked that he's like, a little too keen on tickling, if you get what I'm saying. But anyway, for your sake, because I care for you Clarissa…

Miss Jessica puts a patronising hand on Clarissa’s shoulder

Miss Jessica : …Because you do more than anyone else to make me look good, just by being you…

Jessica giggles to herself

Miss Jessica : ... go and find Uryu and tell him not to show up tonight.

I tell you what… I know this cute little place around the corner, where the Honeymoon suite is totally amazeballs. Why don’t you take Uryu there instead, and treat him, you know, keep him occupied… like, lights off... obviously.

Clarissa shrugs Jessica hand off her shoulder, just as Jessica’s phone rings.

Miss Jessica : I need to take this.

Jessica answers the phone and skips away down the corridor, leaving Clarissa looking angry, but worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:00 pm

*Uryu is seen entering a hospital ward at the Queens Medical Centre. he heads to the desk and is directed towards a private room with a locked door, security standing outside it. They nod and let Uryu in, locking the door behind him as he pulls up a chair next to a bed. The camera pulls back to reveal Max Adamson, heavily wired up, his neck in a plastic and metal brace and a tube is in his mouth. Uryu sighs and looks unsure what to say*

Uryu: Max, what can I say? I mean, Chris went too far. He didn't have to injure you this badly. This is just like last time, the day I came back from hospital nearly two years ago you ended up getting put in. I never wanted to see you get put in here again, yet here you are. You are still my best friend Max and...

*Uryu starts crying a little and tries to stop.*

Uryu: You would probably slap me right now but damn you, seeing my friend hurt like this is upsetting! I don't like seeing any 6WF guy in here because I know what it is like to lay in here and unable to do nothing! I...I..OHH DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!

*Uryu stands up and throws the chair at the wall opposite Maxs' bed*

Uryu: WHY THE HELL DID HE HAVE TO DO IT!?! He didn't have to put you in here! I am gonna kick Patricks' ass in the future because he has been screwing with both of us for far too long! I am going to go up to Danny McJackass and demand a match with Patricks next week!

*Uryu then sees Max looking at him and slowly nodding as Uryu looks at him, calming down*

Uryu: Sorry, you know how I get. do you want the PPV ordered for here?

*Max nods slowly and looks at Uryu*

Uryu: Guess you expected me with the title. Well the long story short is Crime Lord retained thanks to me taking my time. I pulled Cassius out when I thought there were about fourteen seconds left, I was going to pull out Cassius, throw him into the barricade, leap onto the top turnbuckle, Split Second on Crime Lord, 1-2-3. Turns out there were only eight seconds on the clock and I ran out of time. Cassius is majorly peed because of what I did and I don't blame him. I cost him the World Title and if the situation was reversed I would be mad as well but after calming down I would understand that every person was willing to do what it takes to win. I wanted to win that title even more after what happened to you earlier that night. I know Cassius and I are teaming up this week and I hope we can get along. We both wanted to win and I am sure Cassius will understand that it was dog eat dog in that match.

*Max looks a little unsure as Uryu recieves a text*

Uryu: Look, I gotta run, Marlon and Xanthi will be here soon and I'm sure you will get a sexy nurse to look after you ok? You rest up and recover my friend.

*Uryu gives Max a thumbs up*

Uryu: Project X will return soon.

*Max gives a thumbs up to Uryu as he smiles and leaves, a 38 EE nurse entering Maxs' room as Uryu chuckles, leaving the ward*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:24 pm

The crowd are settling into their seats when “Ascending Malice” hits and out steps Chris Patricks dressed in a suit and wearing a huge smile on his face, he ignores the booing from the crowd and continues to walk down to the ring

MW: Here he is RJ, the conquering hero

RJ: Hero my eye, what he did to Max at Chaos was despicable; it was an assault plain and simple

MW: He did what he did to get his life back; his family should welcome him back with open arms and a parade through Boston

RJ: I really don’t know how you still have a job here

Chris walks around the ring and up the steal steps before flipping over the ropes and posing in the centre of the ring

MW: What a showman

Crowd: YOU SUCK

Chris: Even your abuse could not get me down today, I am on top of the world right now, I have come out here not only to gloat about my actions lastnight at Chaos or to talk about my up and coming match against the once great JJ Johnson but I will also be joined by a very special guest

RJ: Who is this guest Mike, you are in with Chris these days care to share?

MW: Your guess is as good as mine but look at the excitement on his face, it must be someone special

Chris: Let me bring you back to lastnight when after all the blustering back and forth I proved to all of you and to everybody at home that I am a man of my word, I told you all that I would eliminate Max, I would bring him to his knees and wipe him from the histories of 6WF, I kept my word and now Max is in some hospital somewhere feeding through a straw, let us watch it one more time…

The Titantron comes to life

Patricks gets to his feet angrily, he drags Adamson to the corner where again he starts to smash his head into the exposed steel. The referee tries to intervene but Patricks pushes him away and continues the assault on Max as blood begins to pour from his head.

Patricks then stomps down on Max, the referee again tries to drag him back but Patricks again pushes him down.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings for the disqualification but Patricks is unperturbed as he continues to stomp down on Max in the corner, who can barely muster any defence at all. Patricks then removes the top turnbuckle cover, he lifts up Max and hits a snake eyes onto it!

Patricks drags Max away from the corner, he then nails the Sky High and looks set to leave the ring but in fact he just grabs three steel chairs and tosses him into the ring.

MW: Patricks has snapped here.

Patricks smashes one chair down into the face of Max repeatedly. He then sits that chair up...

RJ: Arabian Facebuster!

Adamson stumbles into the corner, Patricks puts the chair in front of Adamson’s face...

MW: Dropkick!

Patricks then lays one chair out, placing Adamson’s head on it...

MW: CON CHAIR TO!

RJ: Damn it...AGAIN!

MW: And AGAIN!

*Finally security spill into the ring, they restrain Patricks who is staring at Max crazily as Chaos goes to a commercial.

Titantron goes off

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris: I don’t care if you boo me, I don’t care what you all think of my actions because I know they were justified, I can sleep well at night knowing that I put an end to that lying, cheating, backstabbing bas**d, he stole my chance of getting my family back so now he knows how it feels, now he knows what it’s like to be Christopher Patricks……

Chris calms himself down and smiles again

Chris: Now onto this week’s Lockdown where I will come face to face with another “old friend” and I use that term very loosely because you see, the guy I am facing brought me into this great organisation, he wined me he dined me, he said all the right things, promised me the stars anything to get me to sign here and not take my business up to Glasgow and the waiting arms of 6CW, you see after some time here we ended up being tag team partners…I know right me getting the old knife in the back by another partner whats the odds…anyway we became partners and we took on the Association along with Tyson and Max and when it came down to it we were a great team, I looked up to this guy as many of you out there probably still do but you see there in itself lays the problem, never…meet…your heroes because you will always be disappointed, you see at the height of our game he left, no explanation to me, nothing he left and I ended up with the booby prize…Max, but wait I here you cry isn’t there more to this story, didn’t he return, isn’t he still here, oh yes he did return but not as himself you see he came back under a new name, a new partner and a snazzy mask, sure at one stage we even fought against each other but did he let me know that he was back? Did he apologise for leaving me high and dry? Did he even talk to me once? NO!!!!!!! he didn’t he didn’t even acknowledge me at all but then came the big reveal, his then partner had already been decimated by the Church and he went straight for the big cheese himself, Hero but by then I had already toppled the self-titled God and taken his belt so by the time he removed his mask and showed the world who he was Hero was just a husk of his former self, kind of like the way this guy is now…where was I oh yes the big reveal, I’m sitting there waiting and watching like everyone else was wondering who it was and BOOM…Angelo is really J…J…JOHNSON

Crowd: JJ!!

Chris: I don’t think you could believe my shock while everyone celebrated I sat there and wonder WHY, why didn’t he let me know, why didn’t he tell me he was back, why did he return with a new partner….was I not good enough to fight alongside the legend that is JJ Johnson? Was I not sitting there the 6WF Undisputed Champion, a Triple Crown winner something that this great man has yet to even achieve, all of those questions and I have only one answer, he feared me (crowd boo), he knew I was going to be one of the greatest wrestlers to ever walk these halls and that frightened him to the very core, he was past it and he was looking at the future, and since his “great” return what has the immortal JJ done??? That’s right nothing, he hasn’t won a match since April he has been torn apart by better men in The Saint and Cassius and this coming Friday by the best of them all….ME!!!! so I should really thank you JJ, without you leaving when you did, I wouldn’t have won what I did because you would have still been leeching off me and on Friday when I am standing over you like I was Max, you will just be another name to cross off my list of people who have f**ked with the wrong guy

RJ: Wow some very strong words there by Chris, this guy really is crazy, he has a list?

MW: Yeah and if you’re not careful IL get him to add you to it

Chris: Now this is what I have been waiting for all night, I didn’t honestly think she would come but she did and it is my extreme pleasure to call the love of my life down to the ring…Joyce comes on down baby

Joyce walks out from behind the curtain and slowly makes her way to the ring to claps from the crowd; she looks up worriedly at her estranged husband before he helps her through the ropes

RJ: Mrs Patricks…here…unbelievable I didn’t think we would ever see her back here after what happened with Chaos
MW: Well that’s the thing with Chris he fights for what he wants and usual gets it

Chris goes to hug Joyce but she pulls back slightly too much of the annoyance of Chris but he holds his hands up and says sorry

Chris: I am really happy you came tonight sweetheart, I know since I got out of hospital things have been terrible between us and I know I have been a grade A jerk but now I have taken Max out of our way we can go back to being a family, me you and the kids, together again, deep down I know you want it too…just let me show you that I can be your Chris again

Chris stares pleadingly at Joyce

Joyce: NO CHRIS!!!!

The crowd cheer as Chris stares at his wife in disbelief

Joyce: Do you really think I want you anywhere near me or the kids after what you did to Max, he was your friend Chris more or a friend that you will ever know, he took care of us while you went to hospital, it was me that wouldn’t let him go see you because the Doctors told me it would be best for all involved if you got the treatment you needed and by the looks at what happened lastnight you need more treatment, you need help Chris and until that time you will not be coming ho….

Chris: What I did to Max was what I needed to do, not just for me but for us, he was never my friend and he was just playing the St Max routine to get into your pants…or did he succeed in his endeavour?

The crowd let out a collective OOOOOOOOO, to Chris’ remark as Joyce’s eyes start to get all teary

Chris: Whats wrong the truth hurts doesn’t it, I destroyed Max Adamson, I show you what kind of monster he is and still you pity him and shun me, the man you brought you from nothing, showed you the world, gave you 2 beautiful kids, and this is how you repay me?

Joyce: Max is not the monster….I am looking at him right no…..

RJ: NO!!!!!!!!! What has he done?

MW: I don’t believe what I have just seen

Just as Joyce was finishing her sentence Chris hit her with the Enigma Bomb to the disbelief of the whole arena, Chris leans over the limp body of his wife as EMT’s rush down to the ring to help the unconcious Mrs Patricks, Chris lets them work as he rolls out of the ring to abuse from the crowd and he slowly makes his way up the ramp before stopping at the top and taking one last look at his wife in the ring and a smile comes across his face as he disappears backstage

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon 02 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

The scene opens in the underground car park of the arena.

A screech of wheels can be heard as a Corvette C7 roars around the corner, The camera struggles to keep the car in shot when suddenly it comes to a screeching halt then reverses into a parking space. The Camera rushes over to the car as Logan Kincade steps out in his in ring gear as if he hasn't changed from training.

Logan steps out looking particularly angry, even for him.

He walks around to the boot of the car and takes out a hoody which he hurriedly puts on, he also takes out a large bag and his Hardcore title from the boot and slams it shut.

He seems to be mumbling to himself as he shoulders his bag and makes his way to the locker room.

He passes backstage crew members who know not to bother him, they move out his way as he continues to talk to himself.

LK: ...Haha he talks about deserving things, I! deserve everything I have achieved, it's my time. I can only go up from here, I will win it all I WILL WIN IT ALL! I WILL WIN IT ALLLL!!!

Logan kicks a door in as he continues down the corridor, the people from inside come out shouting but Logan ignores them as if he can't hear them.

He reaches him Locker room and enters the room and immediately throws his bag down and his title, pulls off his hoody, rummages in his bag to find his war paint. He finds it and smears it over the left side of his face and torso.

LK: Ay camera....man. Come here

The camera slowly edges towards Logan.

LK: You know why I wear this war paint?, no? well.... it's to show that I have two sides to me....the "light" side if you will, see I have a red dragon on my right leg... I do not paint the right side of my face or body, this is what I thought I was, before.... *Logan snarls*...and the "dark" side... which is what I really am, on my left leg I have the blue dragon, and this is the side I paint this is my warning...... with these two sides of my personality, I show the losers in this company that regardless of what side I am on, I am a force to be reckoned with....

Logan smirks at the camera man who is slowly walking away.

LK: Do you fear me? Have I ever given you reason to? HAVE I!? ...no, so don't make me give you one! Now f**k off. I will be out to the ring soon enough.

The camera quickly leaves the room and heads down the corridor, the scene changes to the arena and the crowd are heard Booing as RJ and Wire are waiting.

RJ: An insight into the crazy mind of Logan Kincade there

MW: Crazy? or Awesome! He is hardcore champion RJ, he also showed Hobo and Nay what it means to BE hardcore at Chaos!

RJ: By swinging a chair at them?

MW: Yes...

RJ: Cowardice I call it

MW: Careful RJ, you remember what happened last time?

RJ: I am not afraid of Logan Kincade, believe it or not I still consider him a friend, and I want to help him return to the man he used to be.

MW: You don't have any friends RJ, don't lie to yourself

RJ: Shut up....

The arena lights go out as a warning can be heard over the speakers as the crowd begin to boo venomously

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

as 'Edgecrusher' explodes out the speakers, Logan steps out with a scowl on his face. He makes his way to the ring ignoring the abuse being thrown at him from the fans.

He climbs the steps and enters the ring as the music fades.

LK: At Chaos I was in a joke of a match, with two sad excuses for professional wrestlers! Hobo, the tramp needs to retire, he is a joke and a fool! and Nay Bother, the moron thinks he is on some righteous mission to rid 6WF of cheats and liars well NEWS FLASH BOTHER... this place is built on cheating and lying, the sooner that gets into that stupid thick skull of yours, the sooner you can move on and actually mean something in this company!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Ooooh what? You people lie and cheat every day, on your wives, on your girlfriends, on your husbands and boyfriends and exams, you all want to get to the top but you don't want to work for it, the only way you will get to the top any other way is to lie and cheat your way to the top. Seeing how none of you have any skill, or talent, you just sit there doe eyed like the morons you are, cheering for the heroes and booing the villains well those heroes and villains? Are the same as one another, they all want to win and they will do ANYTHING! to do so!

And that leads me to Chaos...I know McGraw really wanted us to make sure Hobo and Nay would lose, but I thought against that. The way I see it, I want them two in contention to face me for this title, so when I do beat them again, I can stand over them having retained my title and I can laugh in their ridiculous faces. There is no one who will eve take this title off of me, there is no one good enough. You can rename this title the 6WF KINCADE TITLE because that's what it shall remain until I tire of it.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!!!!

LK: Haha I suck? I think not, I am the greatest Hardcore Wrestler ever to grace the squared circle....

MW: He has a point, who the hell is going to stop him? Nay Bother? Hobo? I dobt it

RJ: There are plenty of guys eager to take a step up around here, and a few who have a point to prove, one guy I think really wouldn't mind facing Logan for it.

MW: You mean?

RJ: You know, I know, we all know who I mean, I doubt McGraw would allow it though, there is too much anger involved in that match up

MW: I guess you're right

LK: Now if you people don't mind, I am done trying to educate you all in the ways of the world, I will allow you to cheer for one of the losers who gives a crap about what you have to say....

Crowd: BOOOOOOO!

Logan steps through the rope to leave....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 02 Jul 2012, 5:22 pm

The crowd jump to there feet when Jdrop blast out of the arena speakers Dragon bounces out minus his Free weight title, Pyrotechnics shoot of into the rafters and dragons runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes then slide under the bottom rope and then grabs a microphone from the ring announcer.

RJ: Dragon was so unlucky he had the match won but the Consultant just had to get involved i the match.

MW: What when I didn't see any think?

RJ: What match were you watching its obvious that the Consultant used brass knuckleduster's to give VX the win.

Dragon bows to the crowd as the camera spans the crowd as the Dragon fans bow back.

Dragon:First I would like to say sorry for letting you great fans of 6wf down, I made a mistake in thinking that Vortex smelly man would try and win the match in a fare fight but he like Scorpion chose the wrong path.

The crowd start to boo heavily.

Dragon: Consultant you have interfered for the last time you new I had that match won and you just had to get the steel fist out and gain victory for the smelly one that has open my mind into what a dirty trickster you can be.

The noise levels of the boo's from the crowd get louder and louder.

Dragon: Now as for Scorpion your straight edge way of life is very hard but have proved to me to fight hard and truthful you have honour and pride and I will respect you for that not like VX and consultant man they are a disgrace to professional wrestling.

Again the crowd up the noise level and notch.

Dragon: This week I have another triple threat match and it is again with straight man Scorpion and all so Chaos man who got him self thrown out of the match by trying to cheat his way into the world championship title well Chaos you will not cheat your way into this match and gain the victory that honour will be down to me but I will not cheat I will win both Straight edge man and you and then I will make may way up ladder of success to get gold around my waist once more.

Suddenly the crowd start to boo loudly when Foo Poo comes out from the back and starts to walk down the ramp with a smile across his face he ignores the fans and then rolls under the bottom rope and stands in front of Dragon, Dragon bows but his brother does not bow. back to him.

Dragon looks shocked at his brothers action the Foo Poo takes out a Steel pipe from the back of his trousers and whack!!! hits Dragon in the temple knocking the former champion out and is laying in the middle of the ring with a red mark on his temple from the steel pipe shot.

The crowd start the you suck chant Foo Poo who smirks to himself and picks up the microphone that Dragon dropped in the ring.

Foo Poo: Oh shut up you stupid people are you telling me that you would not do the same thing if your brother had cost you £5 million dollars.

The boo's get so loud Foo Poo has to shout over the crowd.

Foo Poo: Brother when you play this tape back and see what I have done you will now realise that I am not going anywhere and I will knock you out every single week just because I can.

The crowd boo louder.

Foo Poo: What does it feel like to lose brother, What does it feel like have your Free weight championship taken away from you by unknown forces?

Well that is what I felt like when you lost your match a couple of weeks ago when it was three champions against each other and you brother lost the fight.

Not a nice feeling is? From now on you are no longer my brother you will no longer be apart of my family as far as I am concerned you are dead to me Dragon.

The crowd boo's louder and louder an Foo Poo throws down the microphone and storms out of the ring and up the ramp with Dragon still laid out cold in the centre of the ring.

RJ: we need pmt's out here now, Dragon needs medical attention.

MW: Not only did Dragon lose his Free weight title to VX he has now lost his brother for not winning his match the other week and cost him $5 million Dollars I like this side of Foo Poo.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:35 am

*In the arena “Dreadlock Holiday” kicks in and right from the very first beat the crowd start booing in expectation of Trevor Swann arriving. He appears at the top of the ramp and starts mouthing off for the crowd to shut the **** up. He strides down the ramp to the ring with his European belt around his waist. He pauses at the bottom of the ramp and shakes his head looking at the crowd noticing a few signs in the crowd directed at him which are far from pleasant. He takes his time and climbs into the ring picking up a microphone in the way.*

TS: You people disgust me or Vous les gens me dégoûtent as the french would say. You boo and jeer me. You insult me and lambast me as though I’m something that rhymes with *anker. That’s right you seem to have as much respect for me a leader of the wrestling world as you do leaders of the financial sector.

*The crowd start to chant “Swann’s a *anker*

TS: Yeah yeah very big and clever. I don’t understand why you people boo bankers that make lots of money for themselves, politicians who claim too much on their expenses and wrestlers who make the most of what they have at their disposal. You see we’re all just doing what you would do if you had the opportunity. Just because we are successful and you are all failures doesn’t mean that you have to be so bitter.

TS: If you had the opportunity you would make as much money as you could. If you had the sense then you would invest your money elsewhere like Jimmy Carr to save yourself on your tax bill. If you’ve not got the sense to seek to invest wisely then that is your problem.

TS: Take insurance for example now I know many of you are probably driving around on the roads without any insurance and your house is under insured so when it burns down and your dog gets killed like happened to a certain Hardy. Insurance premium are going up all the time. Insurance is now taxed with the government raising insurance tax last year. Insurance is a b!tch.

TS: That is why I have invested in a solution that pays. I am part of the ultimate in insurance policies. You see since I’ve gained this little belt around my waist recently I’ve become a bit of a target. I felt that I needed an insurance policy; a back up as it were so I’ve joined up to one of the greatest groups of our time. A group that is for pure winners like myself. This group at the moment holds three of 6WFs most prestigious titles. This group is the consultancy.

TS: This week I have the pleasure of teaming up with Vortex who is the current holder of the 6WF free-weight title. A belt that I gave honour, respectability, pride, legitimacy and passion to which was destroyed by the likes of Dragon. I know that Vortex will be bringing ...... something to the title.

TS: Vortex might not have the looks or the people skills but he still has far more intelligence than each and every one of you. He has the intelligence to be a part of the greatest scheme of our time. By being a member of the Consultancy I can guarantee that his precious Free-weight title will be safe for a long, long time.

TS: I don’t know if you are back there Vortex or can hear me but I was wondering if you would care to join me out here so I can personally congratulate you on your magnificent victory at Chaos and have another look at the belt that has so much personal value to me. IF so why don’t you come down here now and help me further educate this crowd.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:45 am

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and Cassius Zhi bolts out of the curtain before his pyro even has a chance to begin. Cassius strides to the ring with purpose, not even looking at the crowd. He rolls into the ring and demands a microphone as his music cuts.

Fans : CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

Cassius walks to the ropes facing one set of fans and cuts his hand across his neck, telling them to stop chanting.

Cassius : Enough. I’ve already had an hour recklessly thrown away inside its dying seconds… I don’t really want to waste any more of my time. So politely shut the hell up.

The chants die down and Cassius seethes, shaking his head

Cassius : Forgive me… It’s not your fault. Hopefully you can sympathise with my agitation… maybe even feel some empathy as fans, seeing me come so close to defeating Crime Lord, and taking that 6WF Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. The consequences must have been as galling to watch as they were to suffer.

I’m talking, of course, about the consequences of the actions of Uryu.
The actions of Uryu after I had hit Clarke James with the Shockwave, and pinned him for the 1...2....

Cassius smacks the side of his head then points to the big screen, looking furious.

Cassius : Now we’ve already seen Uryu running through his cloyingly sentimental remorse routine at Max Adamson’s bedside, like some lovedrunk teenage girl begging for her favourite band, Project X, to get back together. But nobody, particularly me, gives a crap about any of that. I don't want to see crap like that. And do you honestly think Uryu gives a crap about any of that in reality… the selfish son of a bitch?

Some of the fans open a can of “ooooooooh”

Cassius : Yeah, that’s right. What? Is that all it takes to fool you people? A bit of skipping, a bit of whistling, and enough saccharine mawkishness to induce a gut-rotting torrent of vomit from even the most romantic of lonesome old broads, secretly reading Fifty Shades of Grey between retches.

I’ll say it again. Uryu is a selfish son of a bitch!

Let’s face it, Max Adamson and Chris Patricks was what? The second or third match of the night? Uryu must have been in the arena watching, right? So if he cared so much about Max Adamson’s wellbeing… if every strike of that chair that rained down on Max Adamson was being felt by Uryu himself… THEN WHY THE HELL WASN’T HE OUT THERE STOPPING IT?

Cassius laughs and holds a hand up in the air

Cassius : I’ll tell you why… because the World Heavyweight Title is more important to Uryu, than Max Adamson, or Project X is. And don’t get me wrong, that is rightfully so…. The World Heavyweight Title should be the most important thing in any 6WF wrestler’s life. It certainly is in mine. But I hate that you pretend otherwise Uryu. These people should hate you for pretending otherwise. And when he recovers… Max Adamson will HATE you… for pretending otherwise... for being a LIAR!

You’re a selfish son of a bitch Uryu.
A lying, selfish son of a bitch.
And you proved it when you cost me a World Heavyweight Championship that you couldn’t possibly win yourself.

A lying, selfish, JEALOUS son of a bitch Uryu!
THAT’S WHAT YOU ARE!

Cassius is pacing frantically now

Cassius : A lying, selfish, jealous son of a bitch.

And I heard your excuses, about… what was it… making a mistake over your timekeeping or some such bullshi*. Well Uryu… you had better not get your timekeeping wrong tonight… because it’s time you were out here facing me like a man, and you had better not keep me waiting.

And I don't want the little girl at Max Adamson’s bedside.
And I don't want the emo teenager all loved up, exchanging purity rings with Clarissa.

BUT A GOD-DAMN MAN.... FACING ME!

NOW GET THE HELL OUT HERE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

(RJ is sat in a room with two large armchairs within it, facing each other. The only light in the room is over the two chairs. Crime Lord is sat on the other chair, he looks relaxed as he takes a long drag on his cigar, blowing the smoke out before stubbing it out on the ashtray beside him. The World Championship is laid over his shoulder.)

RJ- Welcome 6WF viewers to an exclusive interview with 6WF Undisputed World Champion, Crime Lord...so, at Chaos you successfully retained your world championship, but not only that you didn't even lose it within the match for the full hour, so success?

CL- Are all your questions going to be so painstakingly obvious? Are you going to ask me whether I smoke cigars, or wear a suit or hate you next? I agreed to this interview because 6WF and its viewers need to understand just how dominant...just how incredible I am. The best way to do that is in one of these interviews with you...why should JJ get exclusive rights? But if your questions are going to be so STUPID then I might just walk out of that door right now, take my views elsewhere...perhaps Michael Wire would like an exclusive interview with the greatest 6WF star of all time...

(Crime Lord starts to get up.)

RJ- No! No, no, no, no. Please stay.

(Crime Lord sits back down, but doesn't look convinced.)

RJ- Right, you want better questions, I'll give you better questions. You're being labelled an undeserving world champion, because Uryu stopped the final pin which would have lost you the world title, how do you respond to those critics?

CL- I suppose that's better. Those critics can shut the hell up, I can say that because I'm still world champion. While they can deal with hypothetical situations, I'll deal with the truth..with the facts, and they are that at Chaos, nobody was even close to becoming world champion, I was in control for the entire time. There were many "could haves", "should haves" and "would haves" in the match including the one you brought up, but the only DID is that I DID retain my world championship in the most dominative fashion possible. That's a goddamn fact RJ. The critics should maybe use what little intelligence they have and deduce that it doesn't matter if Cassius Zhi thinks he was close to winning the world title...he didn't.

RJ- But surely you see why the critics are saying it, you were no where near the action and it seemed inevitable that the pin was going to be made without Uryu's involvement.

CL- I lasted an hour without any of the six men in that match being pinned and the one thing you're focusing on is the last two seconds of the match? If Cassius Zhi deserved the world title he'd have been in that situation long before the final seconds. Do you know who the only man to actually complete a pin in that match was...? ME. I didn't have to, it didn't mean anything...it just showed how far away everybody else is from me in terms of talent. It's proof that in 6WF, in wrestling, there is nobody who can challenge me. The other five men in that match, Uryu, Blue Dragon, Chaos, Cassius and Clarke James...that's supposedly 6WF's best. They qualified to get into the match, and yet none of them, either individually or together are capable of defeating me, of taking away MY world title.

I want to make this completely crystal clear for any viewers watching this...I...am...undefeatable... indestructible...perfect. I have beaten them all, I have won every battle...and I stand here with the prize to prove it.

(Crime Lord adjusts the world title on his shoulder as he stares down the camera, before turning back to RJ.)

RJ- Who do you think will be your next challenger?

CL- I don't know RJ. I don't know who Danny McGraw can pull out of his hat to try and face me....there certainly isn't anybody I fear. Any 6WF wrestler who gets his opportunity to face me...to be immortalised by adding his name to the growing list of people I have smashed through...I'll gladly face them and beat them.

RJ- What about Saint?

(There is a glimmer of reaction on Crime Lord's face which disappears quickly.)

CL- What about him?

RJ- Well he's doing pretty well at the moment, he looks to be in the form of his career, beat JJ Johnson at Chaos...some say he is gunning for the world title. Does Saint scare you?

(Crime Lord is motionless for a second before bursting out laughing. He laughs for a good 10 seconds before immediately becoming straight-faced again.)

CL- No. Saint doesn't scare me. He's in a run of form?! Look at ME RJ. I haven't lost in months. At Chaos I took part in a match which the odds are stacked against me...and I embarrassed the boys in that match. I laughed in the face of the odds. Saint beating JJ Johnson is supposed to make me afraid of him? Everybody beats JJ Johnson these days. It's not an achievement...it's to be taken for granted. I watched the match and it took every last effort Saint had in his body to beat Johnson, it was embarrassing. Saint should be ashamed that it took him so much, so long to beat a man who is frankly on the last legs of his career...a man who hasn't won a match since the 13th of April! Me...afraid of Saint...ha! Maybe you should have a change of career path, comedian RJ, you'd make a good one after that excellent joke.

RJ- Right, we'll move on then. This week you're involved in an 8 man tag match, this could very well mean the end for your undefeated streak because of the sheer number of men involved, do you think it'll end on Friday?

CL- Deja vu.

RJ- What?

CL- Oh, I just had a very strong sense of deja vu. Was it not just days ago that people were saying the same about Chaos, that in the Time Attack match my streak would end because of the nature of the match...because of the "sheer number of men involved." I don't care what kind of match I'm involved in, or who my opponents are...the simple facts of the matter are that I am unbeatable...invincible. You can stack the odds against me, and I won't just overcome them, I'll smash right through them. I will destroy them, in the same way I am destroying the 6WF roster, turning it into my own personal foot-rest. This is no longer just a title reign...it's a necessity. 6WF would not be able to function without me at it's helm. I am the greatest star in 6WF history, and that FACT is now being validated.

RJ- Is this the best run of your career?

CL- What did I say about stupid questions?! Of course it is. Now this interview is over.

(Crime Lord stands up, RJ does the same and puts his hand out for a hand shake but the world champion just ignores it and leaves the room.)

RJ- Well...that was Crime Lord, the 6WF Undisputed World Champion and he'll be wrestling at Lockdown on Friday night, see you there!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 03 Jul 2012, 1:12 pm

"Breathe" bellows out of the speakers and Vortex appears with the Freeweight title over his shoulder. The green smoke heralds his arrival and The Consultant follows close behind carrying a large box. Vortex paces to the ring and then gets into it. He gives the briefest of nods to Swann.

The Consultant drops the box, grabs a microphone and stands in-between Vortex and Swann. He begins to speak but is cut off by a chorus of boos. He chucks the mic to the floor, takes the two men’s wrists and raises them. The boo’s get louder and all three men have a smirk on their faces. The Consultant lifts up the mic again and begins to speak.

The Consultant: You people are so predictable it is untrue. I did think about having a victory parade for Vortex to celebrate his fantastic win at Chaos. But then I thought, what would be the point? You people just do not understand the word “quality”.

He turns to Swann and continues speaking.

The Consultant: Mr Swann, I wish to take the time to thank you for the services you have offered to our winning group. Please let me shake you by the hand…..

Swann and The Consultant shake hands and “you suck” chants start from the crowd.

The Consultant: I apologise for these people. I feel as if I should. It is amazing that they let them out on day release.

Swann laughs and applauds. He slaps The Consultant on the back.

The Consultant: As you know, Vortex rarely speaks but he wishes to convey his gratitude at your kind words and, as a sign of his gratitude, wants to show you that he is indeed a partner to have. Vortex…….

Vortex walks over to the box and opens it. He lifts out two pristine white cricket pads. They are adorned with black markings that spell “4-Tex”. He looks at them puzzled, and tries to get them around his massive tree trunk legs. Unfortunately, they don’t fit, so he resorts to securing them around his arms in a comical fashion. The Consultant shakes his head slightly and turns to Swann again.

The Consultant: As you can see, Vortex has much to learn, but he has taken the first step on the road to 6WF domination. And with you by his side, I am sure that domination will come quickly. Rest assured though Mr Swann, the group is only as strong as the sum of its parts. So continue to be successful, and we will get along just fine. Have you anything you wish to add?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 03 Jul 2012, 1:36 pm

TS: You are right Consultant Vortex has much to learn but then that is the reason he is the Free-weight champion. He is in a great position to learn and move up the ranks. When I or I guess Logan decide to move on to the 6WF championship then there will be a title for Vortex to progress on to. As we will seek to maintain and strengthen our monopoly in 6WF.

TS: As you say though we need to continue to be successful. That includes this week where we are taking on an interesting combination of people. Nay Bother who keeps cropping up in matches with me and if I am brutally honest has never really troubled me. He seems to be like an annoying little fly that just won’t go away. He is not the biggest of fellows but then who am I to talk and has a history of being in tag teams. The problem he has is that he has always been the weak link. Where as in our insurance package of the Consultancy there truly is no weak link. We all have our strengths and complement each other.

TS: Which brings me on to the second of our adversaries one fake Blue Dragon. Now as I am sure you are fully aware our violent compatriot Logan the rightful Blue Dragon has had more than a few problems with this imposter. This guy is much more the size of Vortex but as dangerous as anyone. Although he was only 6WF champion for a matter of minutes we must not take him lightly. I feel that Logan somehow currently feels slightly left out of our alliance. As a result I think we owe it to Logan to teach this imposter a lesson. To reduce this beast to the whimpering common lizard that he is.

TS: This week “4-Tex” will teach these two and the whole of the 6WF roster that there ain’t no stopping the consultancy now and no one has the bails to get in our way.

TS: I take it you haven’t explained the LBW rule to Vortex yet have you?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 03 Jul 2012, 2:10 pm

The Consultant chuckles and acknowledges Vortex and his “arm pads”.

The Consultant: No unfortunately, Vortex is not a quick learner. But I have taken that matter in hand Mr Swann, and told him to concentrate on what he does best. Why don’t you show our esteemed colleague Vortex……….

Vortex paces up to the box and takes out a massive cricket bat, much too large to be used in normal competition. He waves it around the air like a weapon rather than a piece of sports equipment.

The Consultant: Mr Bother……Mr Blue Dragon……The Consultancy is an unstoppable force and one that you will not derail. It is not even worth trying. We will win. And we will win well. And to emphasise my point, Vortex is going to make one thing categorically clear to you……

Vortex lifts the bat across his head and then smashes down across his knee in a huge show of strength. The bat splinters into small pieces that fly around the ring. Vortex walks behind The Consultant, as he beckons the camera to zoom into his face.

The Consultant:…………never mix business with pleasure!

He laughs as “Money” comes on the speakers and he raises both men’s arms again, in a show of unity and dominance.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 03 Jul 2012, 4:33 pm

* "Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu walks out looking suprised at what Cassius has just said. He walks around on the stage looking confused. *

Uryu: A lying, selfish, jealous SOB? Well Mr Happy I will tell you and everyone here why I could not help Max Adamson last Sunday. I was too far away.

*Uryu then points to the skylight at the top of the arena and looks serious*

Uryu: I grew nervous after the first match finished so I went up to the roof to calm down and focus. I watched every match and I saw what happened but every single guy here knows that it takes a good five minutes to get from roof to ring. You gotta take the east stairs to get to the second floor and then the west stairs to get to the roof. Heck there is a security camera on the roof and I can show you the footage!

*The titantron plays, showing several timestamped cameras watching Uryu head up to the roof, it then cuts to Uryu talking about the matches as he looks down on the arena. It then cuts to Uryu looking outraged and frustrated as the camera hears several chair shots as Uryu looks down at the medical crew running out. He mutters and kicks the pipes before reluctantly laying on the roof, looking at the sky. The titantron turns off as Uryu looks at Cassius*

Uryu: Satisfied? I watched my best friend get hurt and I could not do a darn thing about it! I saw him hospitalised and I promised myself that I would win for him! Obviously I did not win but you seem to have a problem with me winning.

*Uryu paces around*

Uryu: Or do you just have a problem with me? Do you take offence that I was even in that match? Are you so angered by me being all joyful and such because your relationship with Jessica has gone downhill? Look, I do not want to pry into that but are you angered by my joy? by my jovial attitude to everything? I am happy Cassius because I am here! I am here doing what I love and I am enjoying seeing these people who buy their tickets to watch us compete cheer as loud as they can for whoever they want! I enjoy hearing their voices, I am a fan of the fans, I am a man of the people and I am happy because of it!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles as he realises*

Uryu: Look at us bicker, we are team mates this week and we are arguing like children. We are facing The Consultancy this week in an eight man tag match and we both do not like the way they work. Turn your anger against them this week Cassius, let it all out, what do you say?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 03 Jul 2012, 5:23 pm

Cassius stares up at Uryu with a look of defiant disbelief.

Cassius : You know for someone who can’t time the ending of their matches very well, you’ve got an incredible knowledge of how long it takes to get around the arena. It must be all the romantic midnight strolls, hand in hand with your newshound. But you’ve already wasted an hour of my time at Chaos… so why the hell are you taking up even more with CCTV footage I couldn’t give a damn about? Do you think I care about where you were at 8:40 or 9:15? All that matters to me is where you were at 10 seconds before the claxon that was to herald me as the new World Heavyweight Champion – and that was in the middle of that ring, costing me my victory!

No Uryu, I don’t have a problem with you winning. Not at all.

I have a problem with you preventing ME from winning! Are you too stupid to understand that?

And listen… I don’t care about The Consultancy. Not one bit. And I’m not interested in avenging the way they operate, or working alongside you to bring them to some kind of point-scoring, short-lived justice. So take your happy clappy recruitment drive elsewhere, to someone who will tolerate a complete and utter screw-up like you at their side!

Cassius leans on the ropes, piercing Uryu with his stare, and then looks startled by a sudden thought. He takes a step back and puts a hand to his forehead, rubbing it aggressively, then points at Uryu again.

Cassius : Or are you not a screw up at all, Uryu?

Maybe… just maybe, you didn’t screw up, Uryu. Maybe your timing was, in fact, to perfection… right down to the Split Second.

Cassius is pacing now, stroking the back of his head, his mind working overtime.

Cassius : I saw you before Chaos, Uryu, talking about some great conspiracy…. giving The Consultancy more credit than they deserve by talking about how they had someone on the inside of that Time Attack match. But now I think about it… what a fantastic decoy that was. To make every single other competitor in that match keep one eye over their shoulders, and off you. Because it couldn't be you right? You're too nice. Too moral. It would be completely illogical!

So all eyes were off you! Yessss... genius.

But... here's the thing... you didn't divert all those eyes from your attention in order to stealthily manouvre yourself towards victory did you? Because in reality, it was Crime Lord who had someone on the inside of the match wasn't it? NOT The Consultancy!

Cassius hits his temple

Cassius : Of course… it all makes sense now, Uryu. There is no way you could have just... lost track of time. And you didn’t break my pin in some last-ditch attempt to win the match for yourself.

Cassius points at Uryu

Cassius : You broke my pin to win the match…. For Crime Lord!

RJ : WHAT? Not this again. We've seen wild accusations from Cassius Zhi before... and we all saw where that landed him.

MW : Wait RJ. Zhi might be on to something here!

Cassius : YOU... were the insider Uryu. And all this man of the people, loved-up simpleton act is just that! An act! A decoy to disguise your... syndication!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 03 Jul 2012, 6:22 pm

*Uryu tuts and looks at Cassius before sighing*

Uryu: You honestly think, you honestly think that I would team up with a man that I want to take the title off? You honestly think I would give up my opportunity at the title to protect the guy who holds it? Are you a complete idiot!?! I want that title as much as you do but I am not that low! I will never compromise my morals, honor or my integrity to ever do something that daft!

RJ: Uryu is fired up and p1$$ed!

MW: I Knew I could smell it...

RJ: Shut up!

Uryu: Wow...I thought you still had some sanity but I guess not. I will ALWAYS earn my tittle shots by doing what I always do, by being the absolute best in the ring and beating whoever stands in my way, if it be Chaos, Clarke James or you and I will prove myself time and time again because I will be damned if my first opportunity will be my last!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: Now, if I want to earn my opportunity again say...for the next pay per view, I know you will try and stop me from earning it because you feel cheated but...how far will you go to try and stop me? I want that title and I do not like Crime Lord one little bit. I want you to understand that the title is my main ambition with Clarissa running a close second. If you even think of harming Clarissa just to stop me earning an opportunity then I promise you that the suffering you will get will make the Tibetan Torture Match look like a playpen in a safety cage!

RJ: WOAH! Strong words from Uryu!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 03 Jul 2012, 8:31 pm

*The lights are being switched off inside the arena at the end of the Chaos pay per view.The whole stadium is silent and the remains of a wild night are on display for all to see.Litter is spread across the floor and abandoned signs lay out all around.The final member of the production crew switches off the remaining lights in the arena before stopping and peering down towards the ring.A lone figure is knelt in the middle of the canvass,looking down at the mat.The voices of events gone by echo in the head of JJ Johnson.

DL: SHOCKWAVE!
RJ: DUCKED! ACCESS ALL AREAS! ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Ref:
ONE......
TWO.....

DING, DING, DING!

RA: The winner of this match by way of Pin fall and your NEW TAW CHAMPION, J......J.....JOHHHHHNNSSSSSOOOOOONNNNNNN!

*JJ is kneeling on the mat still and he draws his hand on the canvass, creating the word “6WF”.He looks up and shakes his head.

JJ:Where did it all go wrong?

*JJ sighs deeply and more events continue to circle in his mind

MW:Well JJ Johnson has been Mr 6WF for a sometime and he has been the leader of the TAW division for even longer...but tonight is arguably his toughest and most dangerous defence to date....tonight he goes one on one against Nigel Napalm..

RJ: JJ getting the upperhand...bite to the forehead!

MW: Come on ref, that’s a DQ damn it.

RJ: He didn’t see it...what in the h*ll is Napalm doing here...No, don’t do it Nigel!

MW: OH MY GOD! PERPLEXED PLEX...FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Ref: 1.............................

3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: He’s done it, I can’t quite believe what I’m witnessing here...Nigel Napalm has beaten JJ Johnson.

MW: What a match! What a match!

RJ: I never thought I’d see it, we’ve been accustomed to JJ holding that belt for so long, now look!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman...The winner of this match by way of Pinfall and...NEW TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPPPIIIIONNN OOFF THE WOOOOORRRRRLLLDDDD...NIIIIGELL...NAPPPPAALLLLMMM!

*JJ sinks down to both knees and opens up his hoody,revealing his father’s chain around his neck.He shakes his head as the thought process continues,casting his mind back to comments he made before the show

JJ: For JJ Johnson that is what Chaos represents for me…..it’s either the beginning of the end,or it’s the end of the end….no second chances for failure this Sunday…..

If I can’t get the fans on the edge of their seats anymore…if I ain’t good enough to main event and I ain’t good enough to make an impact then JJ Johnson has no right to represent this company anymore…if I can’t be the main event playa…if I can’t be the Franchise Initiative and I can’t be Mr 6WF then it’s time to hang them up…it’s time to pass the mantle onto somebody else…

*JJ has an emotional look on his face as he pictures the packed out crowd chanting his name

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:I couldn’t even give them what they wanted…..you ain’t got it no more…

RJ: This match just keeps on changing...the momentum has shifted from Saint to JJ and back again too many times to keep count! It’s unreal....and we still have one more match to go!

The Saint: I’m really not sorry JJ.

MW: R...K...O!

1.....................2........................3!

RJ: Saint has ended it...he’s beaten JJ Johnson!

MW: What a touch at the end from the Divine Destroyer...he wasn’t sorry for anything he has done...talk about a Grudge...

Announcer: The winner of this match.....by pinfall is.....THE SAAAAAAAINNNNNTTTTTT!!!

RJ: I don’t know what the far reaching consequences of this match will be but we’ve seen a classic.

MW: Saint has established his return to glory, world title in his sights now maybe?

RJ: While JJ Johnson...well...we’ll see what happens to JJ. But if this match has taught us anything, it’s that JJ can certainly still go...on another day...another opponent...he could have won. It wasn’t to be tonight at Chaos though.

*JJ sits down in the centre of the ring and shakes his head,looking up towards the roof.

JJ:It wasn’t to be….and maybe this whole thing just isn’t to be anymore…..I think I know what to do….

*The production crew member continues to look down at JJ and then speaks

Production:Hey…..you ok down there?...i’m about to shut up for the night….you want me to leave the lights on?

*JJ gets back onto one knee and he stares at the canvass for a few more moments and then raises his head and addresses the man on the stage.

JJ:Shut them off…..we’re done here…

*The man looks as though he doesn’t know what to do but follows orders and switches the final light off.

JJ:We’re done…

*The following was a 6WF.com exclusive

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:43 am

Cassius turns his back on Uryu and slowly walks the length of the ring.

Cassius : Uryu. What do you take me for?

Cassius turns back to look up at Uryu

Cassius : Why the hell would I want to hurt Clarissa to get to you? Clarissa has done nothing but stand around looking pretty, asking stupid questions, and making some questionable relationship decisions. A minor irritation, but alas; nothing wrong.

No…. Uryu… I’ve been around for four years and yet you still don’t understand how I operate? I do not punish those who have no need to be punished. I’m not some low-rent, masculinity challenged bully like Chris Patricks or Chaos. And so far as I can tell, Clarissa has done nothing but her job. So you can have no fears there.

Cassius leans on the ropes and fixes Uryu with a determined stare

Cassius : Uryu… if I want to get to you, I will do so by hurting…. You!

Cassius maintains his vicious stare for an uncomfortable length of time then breaks it by shaking his head and slowly looking up to the lights, then puts a hand on his head, stroking his forehead

Cassius : Ohhhh… what was I thinking? I mean…. you…. in league with Crime Lord?

Cassius turns away again, laughing to himself

Cassius : Sometimes I let my emotions get the better of me… I allow the tiniest of ideas to grow the fastest and consume my every thought. I'm sorry Uryu… I shouldn’t have questioned your integrity.

RJ : Where the hell is Cassius’ head at? First he accuses Uryu of being in cahoots with Crime Lord, now a few minutes later he’s retracting it? He's threatening and then apologising in the blink of an eye?

Cassius : You are a man of disputable intelligence, a man of disputable talent, and certainly a man of disputable judgement, Uryu… but your morals, and your integrity are indeed, not as questionable. And I apologise for that.

MW : I hope Uryu is CCTVing that rarity.

Cassius : But you have to understand, Uryu. You have to understand what you have done to me… what you have done… to 6WF. Because you’re right, if you attempt to become the number one contender to the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship, then I WILL have to stop you. Not because I don’t like you or your upbeat disposition, but because, put simply, you cannot beat Crime Lord! In fact… I am the only person in this company who CAN defeat Crime Lord! Indeed, I am the last person to beat Crime Lord… certainly on PPV anyway… actually, I don’t even know if that’s true, but I’m sure you can watch back all your creepy CCTV tapes and find out if you’re bothered, Uryu.

I can beat Crime Lord, Uryu... But what you did at Chaos, is that you held back the ONLY person capable of beating Crime Lord. You selfishly suppressed a Super Power that had been lying in wait for over a calendar year for an opportunity to strike. And now... who knows how long it will take McGraw to put me in that position again? Another year perhaps?

Cassius smacks the side of his head in annoyance

Cassius : ANOTHER YEAR OF CRIME LORD AS WORLD CHAMPION!
THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE DONE URYU!

That... is what you have done.

Cassius is breathing heavy and seething now, pacing quicker

Cassius : So you can forget about The Consultancy. I don’t give a damn about The Consultancy. Because all The Consultancy ever did to me was screw me out of a title I neither wanted or deserved anyway. If anything, they did me a god-damn favour.
But you Uryu…. You screwed me out of the one title I wanted more than any in my life! And one that I deserved once I had hit Clarke James with that Shockwave! I HAD EARNED IT, URYU!

And it's not just me you screwed, Uryu, but you screwed these fans, your people, out of what they wanted to see too… because if they have to sit through another year of Crime Lord as World Champion, they’re probably not going to be here for the next Time Attack match, and those who ARE resolute enough to hang around will probably be comatose with the boredom of the inevitable.

Now I’ve apologised for questioning your integrity, and I meant it. So now it’s your turn to apologise to me… and to your people for the idiotic thing that you have done.

Cassius runs his hand around the crowd then points up at Uryu with a sinister smile.

Cassius : And like you mean it.

Get down… on your knees... in front of all of us

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:00 am

The crowd are wild with anticipation as the P.A system kicks in....

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, it's my pleasure to introduce the General Manager of 6WF, Mr Danny McGrawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

The crowd erupt into boo's as 'Run This Town' blasts from the speakers and Danny McGraw strides out on to the ramp. He looks out into the crowd before turning and beckoning to the entrance. The crowd's hositility increases and Logan Kincade, Trevor Swann and Vortex stroll out behind him, each carrying their titles over their shoulders and The Consultant follows out. The five men stroll down the ramp, ignoring the jeers and abuse from the crowd.

RJ: We are live for the the huge Main Event announcement for this weeks Lockdown, and if the past few months are anything to go by, this could be a big one, Mike!

MW: That's right , RJ. We've seen some huge matches made and this is just off the back of one of the best pay per views of the year, Chaos.

RJ: That's right, for the first time ever we saw a champion retain in the Time Attack match without conceding the title once. And JJ Johnson and The Saint battled in one of the most hellacious and physically demanding matches we've ever seen.

MW: It was an absolute classic, RJ. But you have to admit, if it wasn't for Uryu Ishida, we could be out here celebrating a new champion in Cassius Zhi!

Danny McGraw climbs the ringsteps with The Consultant following behind as Swann, Kincade and Vortex flank the front of the ring.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

McGraw chuckles as The Consultant looks out into the crowd, unimpressed with the response...

DM: Ah, such a lovely, cheerful greeting for your General Manager. I love it so much, i'm going to make sure i spend as little time as humanly possible in the company of you lowlifes...

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

DM: Oh boo yourselves. You see, I run this place. This is my ring, and until i'm finished delivering my glorious announcement i demand you all do the decent thing and shut the hell up!

Logan, Swann and Vortex all nod an applaud in appreciation and the boo's increase...

DM: As you'll all know, this past Sunday at Chaos, 6WF witnessed an historic main event. For the first time ever, the Time Attack saw dominance like this company had never seen. Crime Lord, our Undisputed Champion survived a 60 minute marathon against 5 of the toughest men my company has to offer. Not only did he walk out of that match STILL the 6WF Undisputed Champion, but he became the first men ever to not concede the title. That's right, not once did anyone claim that belt from him, infact, the only successful pin made was by Crime Lord himself on the unconscious, and frankly disappointing Clarke James!

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

DM: Oh please, you can't be asleep on the job in a title match.

The Consultant laughs and the crowd again boo to the rafters...

DM: Anyway, I digress. On the back of this monumental feat, i've decided to showcase exactly what our champion can do, and at the same time give every single member of this roster an opportunity to prove they are worthy of working for me, including my 3 esteemed associates stood outside this very ring...

Logan, Swann and Vortex nod to each other, smug grins etching across their face...

DM: On Lockdown this week i'm going to continue to showcase exactly what this company is about. To shine the spotlight on the extraordinary talent at my disposal and prove without any shadow of a doubt that i am THE most creative visionary in the sports entertainment business. Lockdown is going to witness the champion thrown into the most ferocious of lions dens. On Lockdown, every member of this roster will compete in an over the top Battle Royal....

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DM: But this won't just be any normal over the top rope Battle Royal. This won't be for any number one contendership. This, Ladies and Gentleman will be for the 6Wf Undisputed Championship!!!!!!!!!!!

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: OH MY! What an announcement. Just 5 days after Chaos, Crime Lord will defend his title against the entire roster!!

MW: This is huge, RJ! Anyone could win it. The whole roster could take Crime Lord out and we could see a brand new champion!!!

The crowd are still cheering as 'Run This Town' blasts from the speakers and Danny McGraw exits the ring, heading up the ramp as The Consultancy follows behind.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 04 Jul 2012, 11:52 am

Sad but true by Metallica blast out over the speakers, cutting out Run this town. Blue Fireworks shoot up from the stage as Mcmanus and Jenny step out through the curtains. The Crowd give Mcmanus as mixed reaction as he slowly walks down the ramp. He stares at Mcgraw and The Consultancy as they walk in the other direction to the back, he is seen saying something to Kincade, before letting out a laugh and carrying on down to the ring. He gets into the ring and holds the ropes open for Jenny to get in. Mcmanus is handed a microphone he uses it like a conductors baton as the crowd chant Chaos Sucks. He puts the microphone to his lips and the crowd go silent.

JM- So this week I am in an 8 man tag team match where I am teaming with ......Kurt Hernandez

Crowd- Boo

JM-..........Logan Kincade

Crowd- Boo

JM- And The Crime Lord

Crowd- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JM- I know, I know, I'm not keen on them either. But it gives me a great oppunutity to pit my wits against the best this company has to offer right now. I know that I am not in there league yet, Yet being the keyword. Remember that for a bit later on.
However much I don't like you three, I promise I will give you a hundred percent in this match. But if any of you try and cross me, boss me around I will do to you what I should have done to Chaos a long time ago and take you out.
So as announced just now we have a battle royal for the world heavyweight title, this will be the first time I have had a shot at this title, hopefully it wont be the last. I stand as much chance as anyone in winning that match and I will give it my best shot. I want to win more than anything, this is my opputunity to show I am the future of this company by atleast putting in a good showing.
Now Chaos, Chaos, Chaos, Chaos

More Chaos Sucks chants from the crowd

JM- I know he does, I dont know why it has taken me so long to realise that. All he did is use me. use me to keep his world title. Well that will not happen ever again Chaos.
You know what Chaos, When I cost you that title at the PPV of your name it felt so good. It felt so good because I cost you the one thing that matters, regaining the world title.
I would have loved for the chair to smash off your head even more and one day that will happen, Chaos I will get you in the middle of the ring. I will hurt you and everyone here will see you squirm around in the centre of the ring, crying in pain as my arm is lifted in victory.
Tick Tick Boom, Chaos, Your end is coming.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:12 pm

The lights in the arena go pitch black as the titantron begins to show a Scorpion in the desert attacking its prey. "I won’t do what you tell me” blasts out of the sound system as the crowd begin to boo. Scorpion can be seen at the top of the ramp slowly walking down wearing a iconic red and black "Viva La Revolution" shirt but with Scorpions face on it instead of Che Guevara. Scorpion gets into the ring and waits for the crowd to settle both speaking.

S: Now at Chaos I did not fail to win the title I was more cheated out of a title win with the blind ref not seeing the brass knuckles in the hands of the Consultant. Heck why he was not even banded from ring side? Does he need to be there to change big vortex's nappy or something? But whatever I did however promise that I would teach The so called dragon some respect and honour and show him the error of his ways as well as the way he treated the samurai code of respect which he just stood on when he cashed it in on a weak opponent.

S: The Dragon’s way of disrespect towards the code makes me sick and he wonders why his brother Foo Poo betrayed him maybe because you betrayed him...wait no maybe it’s because you betrayed your country dragon? Failing to show any kind of respect surely your brother does not want to be around someone like that...surely your country does not want to be involved with a man like that?

Scorpion can be seen growing with rage as the crowd continue to boo. Scorpion then begins to walk around the ring before smirking and continuing to talk.

S: Oh yeah Dragon Straight Edge is not a choice or a path it is a way of life just as the Samurai code that you betrayed. You should be ashamed of your
Self as should the fans...So this week when we meet ill make sure that you understand what Straight Edge is and that it is not a choice or a path it’s not something you can just choice to follow.

S: I see that I will all so be facing the man known as Chaos who failed to bring any sort of Chaos to Chaos and walked out with nothing heck even got DQ because of McManus he's old apprentice if you will after all Chaos is no longer "immortal" like he thought he was with the world title.

S: Oh and for the main event I will walk out champ. Why is that well because it’s time to show that this industry needs someone to care for it. It needs a new face of the company and that man is me! I am better then all of those guys in the back (Scorpion points towards the backstage area and then himself) every single one of them even the old man Cassius , even the great Crime lord...the so called Judas who achieved nothing..Anyone of them they are nothing compared to me there is no one out that even compares to the talent I have...Not in 6CW , not in CWA..not even the man who thought he was God called hero I am the future of this industry either way It makes me sick watching the same guys week in week out in the main event. Its time I spoke up and its time that the revolution begins!!

Scorpion begins to grin as he walks around the ring and begins to point towards his shirt.

Before leaving the arena to a large amount of boos.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

('Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly, their jeers rain down as Crime Lord steps out from the curtain in a grey suit. The World Championship over one shoulder.)

RJ- Well this is the first time we will hear from the world champion after it was announced the entire roster will be in a match for his title, Crime Lord has been undefeated for months, but surely it can't continue.

MW- I'm a big fan of Crime Lord, understandably-

RJ- Not understandable, he locked you in a cupboard.

MW- We moved on. As I was saying, as a big fan of Crime Lord I normally back him 100%, but this time I think it's just one step too far. The entire roster!

(Crime Lord has a smirk on his face, but it does appear to be a little forced, he climbs up the steps into the ring and stands in the centre of the ring, a microphone in hand.)

CL- Ladies and gentleman-

Crowd- Booooooooo!

CL- No, no...

Crowd- CRIME LORD SUCKS! CRIME LORD SUCKS!

CL- SHUT THE HELL UP AND SHOW ME SOME RESPECT! Learn to recognise talent, sit down and shut the hell up. Go back to shovelling that crap into your fat mouths. SHUT THE HELL UP!

RJ- Crime Lord is normally so calm and collected, do you think the announcement has got to him?

CL- Right. Ladies and gentleman, I am out here to address what you all are thinking about...Lockdown's main event.

(Crime Lord rubs the stubble on his face before lifting the microphone back to his lips.)

CL- I want to take this opportunity...to give Danny McGraw...

MW- A piece of his mind?

CL- A great big round of applause.

(Crime Lord starts clapping, as the crowd are almost stunned into silence. Crime Lord keeps the clapping up for a good 30 seconds before bringing the microphone back up.)

CL- Danny, I thought you couldn't do any better than the opportunity you gave me at Chaos, but, you've outdone yourself. So for that, I really mean that applause. You see Danny, you've given me the best opportunity I could have hoped for...twice. The opportunity to validate, not only this title reign, but my position as THE best ever in 6WF! Beating 5 other guys at Chaos, the top 5 in the company...that was good, only man to make a pinfall was me...but on Friday, when I beat the ENTIRE roster....that will be far beyond good, far beyond great, that will be unprecedented...unbeatable. It will be the single most greatest achievement in 6WF history. After I win...there can be no doubt in my position as 6WF's Iron Man.

RJ- Crime Lord, looked distressed, but he sounds very confident.

CL- I know what everybody is saying, what everybody is thinking...that this is too much. That the odds are too high. The expectation is that I will lose the title. NOBODY...not one single person has given me a chance in hell of walking out world champion. Well, you know what, that suits me fine. I have made a whole career out of overcoming insurmountable odds...out of defying all the expectations...and this is just one more record for me to break! Before Chaos...everybody said I'd lose my title, everybody said there were too many people, there would too much going for me to control, all it took is one pinfall and it's gone from me. Well...there was one pinfall...MY pinfall!

And on Lockdown, all it will take is one person throwing me over the top rope for me to lose my world title...well guess what...nobody is going to do that! I am invincible, unbeatable. I told RJ just a day ago that I don't care what kind of match I am put in, how many guys I have to wrestle, who I have to wrestle because I will beat them all, I will do it all, I will stay world champion as long as I want to stay world champion...does everybody UNDERSTAND THAT?!

Crowd- BOOOOOOO!!!

(The crowd start chanting various names such as Cassius Zhi, JJ Johnson, Uryu Ishida, Blue Dragon, Dragon and Clarke James)

CL- I hear your chants for your precious heroes...but your chants mean absolutely nothing, they meant nothing at Chaos, they have meant nothing across my entire career. I have beaten all your heroes across the years, I have beaten Hobo, Hero, JJ Johnson, TGA, Snake Eyes, Tyson Armstrong, Max Adamson...all of them have fallen to me. All of them have been beaten by the Lord of Crime. The reason Danny McGraw has made this match is simple...there isn't ONE man who can beat me in this company...so EVERY man is being thrown at me in the attempt of beating me.

Now, I'm not Cassius Zhi, I am not crying conspiracy. Danny McGraw is trying to run a company, he wants competition, he wants to see the world champion being challenged...I can't begrudge him that. But I will face his challenges and I will knock them out of this arena, I will wipe the floor with the entire 6WF roster. They all want a piece of me, they all want to BE me...well this is their opportunity to be immortalised when each and every one of them is thrown over the top rope until there is only one man standing.....ME.

So is there anybody out there man enough to come out here and face true glory? Come on! Anybody got the balls to actually face the world champion and tell me, straight-faced, that you believe you can beat me? Nobody can....nobody will. Next week, I will be stood in this ring telling everybody that I told them I'd do it.

(Crime Lord looks down the ramp, waiting for somebody to come out.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

*Uryu stares at Danny as he walks past him before looking back to Cassius*

Uryu: Well, another shot for us this week. Cassius I think you overestimate yourself a little, I think what you are doing is putting far too much pressure on yourself. You want to end the reign of Crime Lord with no interference or help. I think that after Danny's announcement just now the pressure off you just lifted because to guarantee a new champion all one of us has to do is throw Crime Lord over the top rope and watch his feet touch the floor. Nothing too hard, nothing to complicated and very very simple.

*Uryu ponders a moment as Cassius paces around*

Uryu: As for apologising, no. I will not apologise because lets face it. If it wasn't me who stopped you it would have been Blue Dragon and you would have the same argument with him. Let me be frank, I don't want to see Crime Lord as champion any more because he is a cure for chronic insomnia as well as being a power mad squirrel on crack. I also do not want to see you as champon because you will be the world super power who ends up treating everyone here like dirt and ends up breaking half the roster in two because you will not consider them good enough, tough enough, ready, able, not on your level and if that happens we may as well move 6WF to a hospital wing.

*The crowd gasp*

Uryu: You are far too dangerous to be the head guy in 6WF, you are clearly not in a right frame of mind and if you go into a title defence or an opportunity against someone I worry for their sake because what if you lose control, what if you end a young mans career before he gets into his prime? Now I know that you will be pretty mad because of what I just said but let me make you an offer. We deal with our matches this week. We beat The Consultancy and then we find out who the champion is at the end of the night but next week we hang out and we relax, we talk about ourselves and have a few cups of tea and I will try my best to see what ails you alright?

*Uryu looks at Cassius with a heartwarming smile*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:29 pm

Trevor Swann is seen coming out of his locker room backstage. He is carrying a cricket bat as usual and smiling. He stops looks at the bat and turns around going back into his locker room before re-emerging with a second cricket bat and walking along with both.

TS: I always think that carrying around two cricket bats is a bit of a backup plan. You know an insurance that if one was to get broken then there is still the other one there to assist. Much like Logan and Vortex will be.

Trevor smirks and continues on his way.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

Cassius watches Uryu for a moment, then drops his mic and rolls out of the ring.

He slowly walks the ramp, skulking like a predator, stroking the back of his head as he approaches Uryu.

Once Cassius reaches Uryu they stare each other down, before Cassius softens and puts a hand on Uryu’s shoulder – but suddenly Zhi’s face drops.

Cassius : You really should have apologised, Uryu.

Cassius smacks Uryu’s shoulder then walks straight past him to the backstage area

Cassius : You can go choke on your tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 04 Jul 2012, 1:49 pm

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly as Clarrisa is standing next to the Dragon's dressing room door with a microphone ion hand.

Clarrisa: Lady's and gentleman I am standing out side Dragon's door to see if I can get an exclusive interview about the major announcement for this weeks Lockdown which is a battle royal and the winner gets the 6wf undisputed championship.

Clarrisa knocks on the door and the crowd cheers as Dragon opens it from the other side holding an ice pack on his head from the steel pipe that Foo Poo hit him with Dragon bows to Clarrisa and she bows Back.

Dragon: Please come in Clarrisa sit down.

Clarrisa walks in Dragon's locker room and they both sit down opposite each other and Dragon smiles at Clarrisa.

Clarrisa: Dragon I don't know if you haver heard but and the end of the show on Lockdown there will be a a huge battle Royal with every member of the roaster will be involved what's you reaction to this breaking news?

Dragon starts to smile and then smirk to himself as the crowd continue to cheer in the arena.

Dragon: My dear Clarrisa that is the best news I have had in a long time ever since I lost the three champions match and cost myself £10 million dollars and my brother $5 million dollars he has knocked me out in the middle of that ring in the arena and then only last week I lost my Free weight championship to VX via the brass knuckles of the consultant all because my brother is a little how you say weed of at me.

The crowd in the arena start the Foo Poo sucks chants.

Dragon: Please do not offend my brother he is lost and has go down the wrong path it is up to me to make him find the right path but as far as the Battle Royal is concerned this is perfect for me I have won a man battle royal before and know what you have to do to win and i will be your next 6wf undisputed champion.

The crowd cheers loudly for Dragon as Clarrisa nods and smiles at Dragon.

Clarrisa: And do you have any think to say to your opponents in the battle royal?

Dragon: Yes I do Clarrisa I have just seen what Straight edge man Scorpion you have mad a Japanese man very angry they way you spoke about my and my honour I always fight with honour I always fight with pride and I will show you this when I throw you over the top rope in that battle royal and to every one else in that match JJ Johnson, Logan Kincade, Chaos even your boy friend Clarrisa Uryu Ishida they will all know what it is like to fall 6ft over the top rope and land hard on the floor on the out side of the ring and there will be only one man left in that ring and that man will be me Dragon.

The crowd in the arena cheer even louder for Dragon.

Clarrisa stands up and smiles a little nervously at Dragon bows and then quickly leaves the locker room with Dragon looking on still holding the ice pack to the back of his head.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 04 Jul 2012, 3:02 pm

The arena continue to boo loudly at Crime lord when all of a sudden Jdrop blast's from the arena speakers and Dragon comes running down the ramp tagging fans as he goes slides under the bottom rope and goes nose to nose with Crime lord.

Dragon: Crime Lord you have got some what you say balls, You think you can hold onto your undisputed championship when everyone will be for you and that includes me.

The crowd cheers for Dragon.

Dragon: You think that just because you hold that belt that you are above everyone else you think you can do what you want but you can not, You will get your arse thrown over that top rope and your reign as the undisputed champion will be over.

The yes chants bellow out from the crowd as Crime Lord just laughs to himself....

Crime Lord: I will not....

Dragon interrupts Crime Lord before he can finish his speech.

Dragon: Did I tell you that you could talk no I did not so shut the hell up before I shove that microphone right up your buttocks.

Every man will be after you, You have made yourself a target and it will be me that hits that target and you shall be champion no more, Yes my brother hit me over the head with a steal pipe but that will not stop me from lifting that title you have there high over my head with these great fans chanting the new 6wf undisputed champion.

The crowd start to chant Dragons name.

Dragon: And when I do win that belt I shall defend it week in week out to any challenger does not matter if they are big or small I will fight them with great honour and keep hold of that title for a very long time.

Crime Lord starts to pace the ring from side to side his face getting redder by the minute wanting to explode like a volcano erupting its larva.

Dragon: Your time is up Crime Lord, Your reign as champion has finished cherish these last moments cos Dragon is taking control.

The crowd cheer for Dragon as he bows in front of Crime Lord.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 04 Jul 2012, 3:08 pm

?- Crime Lord, Crime Lord, Crime Lord

Crowd cheer as Mcmanus makes his way out from behind the curtain again and walks back down to the ring. he rolls into the ring and stands staring at Crime Lord

JM- First off you should be foccusing on our tag team match before you even think of this but you think that no one can beat you?

Crime Lord nods

JM- well if you think that then, you sir, are going to be well and truly disappointed. You have the whole roster you need to beat, how are you going to do that when, I throw you over the top rope and make a name for myself. How are you going to do that when you are sent back to the locker room?
I have pushed all the big names in this company but 1 or 2 to the absoloute limit, and you are the weakest of the big names, you will be the one I will defeat.
I am going into that battle royal to prove that I am as good as I say I am and to do that I need to win. I have been here well over a year now, had no fair title matches, so I know what I am walking into.
Do you know what I have heard this last year? James you aren't good enough, you will never win a title here. I began believing that, I still believe that but this is my chance to prove them and myself wrong and I will win the Title

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 04 Jul 2012, 3:12 pm

(Crime Lord looks absolutely furious at Dragon.)

CL- YOU?! You're the one with the balls to come out here? I did expect somebody a little more... prestigious? A real threat...perhaps not somebody I beat just a couple of weeks ago.

(Dragon is unfazed by Crime Lord's criticisms, who has no calmed down.)

CL- Dragon, you think this world title is the reason I think I'm better than everybody else? You're wrong. I think I'm better than everyone else because I AM better than everyone else, this world championship only serves as proof of that. You, on the other hand, are a joke...right to your very core. You're a walking, talking, wrestling stereotype and it's embarrassing. I would say it's the most embarrassing thing about you...but I think that particular prize goes to the fact that you believe that you can win the world championship...now that is truly embarrassing.

(Crime Lord adjusts the world title on his shoulder as he looks Dragon up and down with disgust.)

CL- I think maybe you should start showing a bit more respect for the man who come Friday may hold the rest of your career in the balance. You see, on Lockdown, there may come a time when I have a decision to make, do I throw you over the top rope or...do I break your legs, crack your ribs and just toss your carcass over the top rope. I'm sure you want to continue your career, no matter how much of failure it has been, so my advice is to treat those that are better than you with a hell of a lot more respect. Don't you dare tell me to shut up...don't you dare make empty threats at me...and don't you dare get your face in my face you son of a bitch!

(The crowd are chanting for Dragon, who still does not react to Crime Lord's jabs.)

CL- I know I'm a goddamn target. You don't have to point that out to me, I'm not as stupid as you. I realise full well everybody will be gunning for me at Lockdown...just as I knew the same would be true at Chaos. I simply don't care. There has been a target on my back for months and nobody has managed to beat me, and Friday will be no different. I will take everybody on...and I will come out on top.

So I suggest you stop making plans for your world title reign, because you're not going to have one...nobody is apart from me. I am going to win, I am going to retain my world championship...and I am going to cement myself as 6WF's best ever. And nobody can stop me, not you Dragon, not anybody.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 04 Jul 2012, 3:21 pm

(Crime Lord looks McManus up and down.)

CL- You think I care about that tag team match? That match will only serve to continue my unbeaten streak. You can hang onto my coattails as you watch a real wrestler do his thing. I know matches like that will mean a lot to a man who bathes in the shadow of another. The chance to stand alongside a 6WF legend like myself must be a career highlight for you. However, don't expect me to give one damn about that match because it means nothing to me...you mean nothing to me. I am ashamed that I asked for men with balls to come out here and I get two failures, two boys.

I think nobody can beat me McManus, because nobody can, nobody has for months. This match will not be the end of my world title reign, it will be the validation of my position as 6WF's greatest of all time. When I come out of that match, not only still holding the world title, but totally unscathed...then nobody can doubt just how incredible my achievements, my abilities, my talents truly are.

You are certainly not the man to beat me, you're a nobody. You've been here for months...and most people still don't know your name, you're a waste of my time. I didn't want some wannabe out here, I wanted competition. James McManus...world champion? Don't be so ridiculous!

(Crime Lord adjusts the world championship on his shoulder as he exchanges looks between Dragon and McManus.)

CL- Have you both gone totally insane? Do you know what you're up against? You're up against the man who has won more titles than anybody in 6WF history...the man who has won three world championships...the man who has ended careers...created history and the man who will break a record on Friday by beating the entire 6WF roster to retain my world championship.

McManus, you may have taken some big names to their limit...those big names, I have beaten, not once, not twice, but again and again. I have beaten them on the biggest stages possible, not some throwaway match. You can be as determined as you want, try as hard as you can...it won't be enough...it will NEVER be enough.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 04 Jul 2012, 4:14 pm

Dragon stands there unimpressed by what Crime Lord has just said to him as the crowd continue to boo Crime Lord.

Dragon: Sorry I do no speak very good goof language, I could not understand a word you have just say to me but there was one thing I did understand about you beating me the other week.

The crowd boo loudly.

Dragon: The only reason you beat me a few weeks ago is because you had some help this time around you well have no help what so ever, Well when I so no help I mean no help from us wrestlers but you will need help from the pmt's when they need to fix your broken legs and ribs after I have broken them in two.

The crowd start the Yes, Yes, Yes chant as crime Lord drops the belt ready to fight.

Dragon: Crime Lord I would pick that belt back up if i were you cos if not then how could you compete in the battle royal when I have kicked you buttocks all over the place in this very arena.

The crowd chant let them fight, Let them fight.

Dragon: You have never faced me one on one but let me tell you this when we do have each other one on one it be be for the undisputed title cos you will have to use your rematch clause to try and regain your title and I promise you you will not win.

The crowd gives out a huge cheer for Dragon as Crime lord just stands there and laughs to himself.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 04 Jul 2012, 4:38 pm

JM- Well you just keep believing that Crimey because as I said you will end up a very very dissapointed man because there is proberly around a 0.0 000001% chance of you retaining. Yes there will proberly little chance of me winning either. But your odds are far far less than mine, everyone will be gunning for you, then when it comes down to it,When everyone is least expecting it boom, I prove all the little internet community who *Beep* away to everything people like you and Cassius say, Scorpions one promo a month and Uryu's skipping around the place,complete and utterly wrong when I become the new and greatest champion this company has ever seen.
This my turn to get to finally fulfill my destiny and finally get the recgonition I deserve from the wrestling world.
You better begin caring about the tag team match because that is all you will win.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 04 Jul 2012, 4:55 pm

(Crime Lord picks the world title up, as he looks at both men.)

CL- Where do I start with this pathetic display of bravery?

(Crime Lord gets up to Dragon and pokes him the chest.)

CL- I couldn't care less about how little grasp you have of the English language. You need to listen, not just hear, to what I say. You need to take it all in, because it might just save your career. Just think how awful it'd be...no brother, no job...no discernible talents..no hope. I have that power Dragon, so you'd do well to start taking notice of what I say. Don't make excuses as to why I beat you, just accept that I am better than you. I had no advantage, Logan wanted to beat me just as much as you did, yet I overcame those odds...as usual, and I beat you.

I assume you mean the "EMTS" are going to come out here for me? You can dream of that all you like, it isn't going to happen. You have absolutely no chance at all of breaking anything of mine. You talk about me having a target on my back, coming out here, acting the big man, pretending you pose a threat...that has put a HUGE target on your back for me to aim for...and I don't miss. I haven't faced you one on one, and hopefully I will never have the misfortune to slip so far down the card to have to...but I can assure you, if I ever did, you wouldn't have a chance in hell.

(Crime Lord steps away from Dragon and turns to McManus.)

CL- Boo hoo. Do you know how you get recognition McManus? You win matches...you win titles...maybe you should give it a go. Every time I've heard you talk, you're always quick to finish, to claim that you can back it up in the ring...well I haven't seen you ever back it up in the ring. Maybe if you had, your name would have some mark on the history books...as it is, if you left tomorrow, nobody would notice, nobody would care, and nobody would ever know you even existed. That is how irrelevant you are McManus. The only reason you haven't been wished the best in your future endevaurs is because these perverts in the audience pay money to stare at your lady of loose morals of a girlfriend.

(McManus is clearly very angry.)

CL- Forget the maths McManus. The odds of me going months unbeaten, of leaving the Time Attack match with the only pinfall...they were not pretty. This is just another mountain for me to climb, to overcome. You'll never be a success for as long as you care about what the internet, or the fans or other guys say about you...I don't, I'm hated, despised...but you know what, it makes no difference to me because at the end of the day, I am world champion, I am 6WF's greatest ever and I will cement that claim on Friday night!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 04 Jul 2012, 5:14 pm

Dragon looks at Mcmanus and Mcmanus looks at dragon and they both turn towards Crime Lord who is clearly up set by the two superstars in fron of him.

Dragon steps forward and puts his finger onto the chest of the undisputed champion.

Dragon: Crime Lord you put you finger on me and that son of a bitch will end up your ass.

The crowd cheer loudly as Crime lord then pushes Dragon's finger of his chest but Dragon smiles and puts it straight back on Crime lords chest.

Dragon: You have no power to do any think to me Crime lord in Japan I faced bigger and stronger men than you and beat them so bad they could not walk for a week so if you think you can intimidate by pointing your finger into my chest then you are very much mistaken.

Dragon prods his finger every time he speaks which is making Crime Lord red with rage.

Dragon: know one and I mean know one will ever make me scared of them I will take the fight to them no matter how many they are they will know they have been in a fight just like you will Crime Lord and you Mcmanus you are good fighter but this is battle royal and every man for him self and you know if I have the chance I will push you over the top rope am sure you will do the same to me.

Mcmanus nods at Dragon.

Dragon: But that is after we have taken care of you Crime Lord You do not deserve that title, You do not fight with honour You will lose and no longer will you be called the undisputed champion.

The crowd cheer loudly for Dragon as he snatches the Undisputed title from the shoulder of Crime Lord and holds it high in the air.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 04 Jul 2012, 5:29 pm

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as "I won’t do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system. The scorpion can be seen on top of the ramp walking towards the ring while clapping in a sarcastic manor.

Scorpion looks up towards McManus before speaking.

S: Well done kid "Bravo" "Bravo" I really did think you where better than this but you see my so called "1 promo a month" at least people listen to it...at least there is a purpose to it heck at least i can sell it well and give it a meaning!...but what about you huh? Do people really care about what you and your girlfriend are going though? Does that need to be on weakly TV NO! It’s a complete waste of Air time and maybe if you knew business you would be wise enough to get rid of her and go on your own!" Oh and what else of my 1 month promos well how about you call me when you win 2 hardcore championships and put the saint through hell and back.

McManus can be seen full of rage before Scorpion turns his focus to the Dragon.

S: Ladies and Gentlemen here stands the biggest disrespectful man in history The dragon!...you see Dragon a few reasons why you won’t win is well if you did the WORLD title...the title with so much history and meaning fullness. Everything that makes that title have a purpose...

All its history would be ruined and you would end up devaluing the title just like you did with the free weight title which had a great history before you picked it up and all that Gold ended up turning to dust. Unlike someone like me (Scorpion points to himself) The man who made the hardcore title be worth something again...the man who gave the title prestige and meaning..Oh and before you argue who became champion after me? That’s right The Saint , Cassius to big names of this company and why did they go after the title? Well because i gave it a purpose which you would destroy like you have with the freeweight title if you win the World title.

S: Because you see Dragon you wining the World championship would be a massive kick in the Love sacks for any one of the previous champions.

Dragon can be seen with rage after what scorpion has said.

S: What you gone do?? Stick the microphone up my buttocks? hahaaha how about i stick this one right up your A55?

Scorpion then grins before moving on to Crime Lord.

S: Well look who we have here the world champion himself...wait that should be the man who should be "former" world champion who managed to scrap out of a defeat last night due to Uryu or whatever that losers name is but anyway...you and me Crimey we don’t have much history apart from you follow the so called god hero but apart from that the history and rival will grow between us when I win the world title from right under your nose.

Scorpion points towards the title before Crimey goes to speak but
Scorpion stops him

S: Hold on "King pin" why do I think I will win? well maybe it’s because I’m sick of watching the same thing week in week out? Maybe because i understand how business works and how you need to handle things in the "business" world , well apart from that then maybe its because i am the best in this industry and the best in the locker room!!

Wait I know your gone say your the best blah blah blah but ok maybe you are but those knees are gone give up on you one day Crimey and when they do just like a scorpion attacking its prey! I’ll be there to take you out and make sure you never hold another title ever again.

S:...Your turn "Big shots"

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 04 Jul 2012, 5:43 pm

Mcmanus smirks before turning back to a look of anger and agression

JM- Look who has come out here, Its Pee Wee Herman.
I see you have the balls to even get into the ring with me Pee Wee to spout off instead of standing outside of it.......Not. Even Skipping boy Urine had the balls to say stuff to my face
You sell nothing that is why all your t shirts are still hanging on the walls in the corridor.
Yes I have won no titles yet, but im waiting for the big one, the one I deserve, not the lower card belt that you did nothing to deserve, a belt you won from someone even less deserving in James Pigeon or whatever he was called. All I remember about him is that I smashed his leg into a gazzilion pieces.
You are the man who has said on numerous occasions that you will end the career of people, how many have you actually ended mr.Herman. I will give you the answer for free.
The answer and todays secret word as secret words is all you understand Pee Wee is zero.
Anyway should you even be out here, go back to your guests and let the big boys talk

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 04 Jul 2012, 7:49 pm

The arena screen comes on suddenly and shows The Consultant sitting at his desk. The European, Hardcore and Freeweight titles sit elegantly on top of it. The men in the ring turn and the fans immediately start booing.

The Consultant: Gentleman, please. Why argue? Have you learnt nothing. In a matter of months, The Consultancy holds a monopoly in 6WF. Three title holders of immense skill. And of course, my business relationship with Mr McGraw means that monopoly is here to stay. And increase in size.

McManus, Scorpion and Dragon all grab the ropes and points angry fingers at the screen. Only Crime Lord is unmoved, holding his title over his shoulder and listening.

The Consultant: You see, it is very simple. And, as always, I will educate you all. The men in the ring, angrily shouting above each other, are not champions. They will never be again. Kincade, Swann, Vortex are the key puppets in this federation and I am the one pulling the strings. The rest of you, well to be blunt, can go to hell.

The Consultant walks around to the front of his desk, and holds his hand out as if preaching.

The Consultant: The only person who matters in that ring is the one man holding the title I don't have. Crime Lord, the odds are stacked heavily in my favour. I would not think twice of having my trio of terror gladly pounding you into the dust. But I respect champions. I respect winners. And I would be a fool not to act upon it.

He lifts all three titles one by one and lays them over his shoulders.

The Consultant: Crime Lord, forget these wannabes. Do the right thing. The honourable thing. Don't destroy your legacy by rolling the dice in a match you cannot possibly win. Help is at hand. All you have to do is............well...................you figure it out.

The arena screen goes dark and some familiar writing, slightly altered, appears on the screen.

This was a public recruiting announcement, courtesy of The Consultancy

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 04 Jul 2012, 9:43 pm

MW: Well looks like no one wants to deal with Logan when he is in this mood, but you can understand that right RJ.

RJ: Will you stop bringing that up Michael, and I think its safe to say we both can understand that, Remember Michael.

MW: That doesn’t alter the fact the no one is man eno.......

*A large NAY BOTHER appears across the Tron as "I Fought the Law" blares out the around the arena as the fans Boo's erupt into cheers*

RJ: What was that you where saying Michael about no one being man enough, looks like there is one superstar in this company who continually refuses to bow down to Logan

MW: Yeah, and it gets him a beating every other week, but you know all about that, don’t you RJ

RJ: WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP.......

*Nay Bother stands on the stage milking in the applause, as Logan steps back into the ring with an exasperated look on his face*

Logan: You just don’t get it Nay, You are not on my level yet every week you come out here and whine, and I am getting sick off it

*Nay walks down the ramp slapping hands with the fans before being handed a microphone as he climbs up the steps and into the ring. He climbs up onto the turnbuckle and lifting his hands as the fans erupt in cheers again, before sitting down and staring at a wound up Logan*

Nay: Hey Bud, you just out here trying to convince everyone you are a worthy champion?

We all get it, your big, and your more hardcore than anyone else. They only person worried when you mention this though is Ron Jeremy, the rest of us just see you as the scumbag who cant even convince himself he deserves to be Hardcore champion. Did beating up the little announcer last week help you feel manly, did it help convince you that you are tough, that you are a neat guy or are you still feeling like the unwanted reject you are.

*Logan stands fist clenched fists, face reddening as he stares at Nay sitting on the turnbuckle*

Nay: Logan their is only one of us in this ring that does not get it and he isn't sitting up here, that shiny title that you so adore, sure it would look mighty nice upon my shoulder, but that’s just a by product of me getting to beat you up and down this arena, just a by product of making sure that your little boys club stop using this company as their own personal playground. Cassius, Clarke James, Dragon have all had there titles stolen and while I am sure they have there own plans for you, I am going to make sure you pay for every single time you have dumped on the fans, the roster and especially me.

The only thing you do have right is I am not here out the goodness of my heart, you set this fire in me for revenge and I will not stop till I get it, that's why I pushed Hobo out the way, took your chair shot and why I turned up here tonight, to show you and McGraw that it doesn’t matter what you do, you can slow me down, but I will get to you eventually because I am gonna keep coming back week after week.

*Nay Jumps down from the turnbuckle and walks around the ring as Logan starts to creep towards that corner*

Nay: which bring me nicely to this week, I am in cozy little Tag Match with your brother against your little buddies Vortex and Swann and I am sure The Consultant and Swann's little bat will be around. But I just take that as a compliment that they need to bring all that back up. Once we have disposed of them its time for the Battle Royal Will I win, doubtful, the odds are stacked against me, will I make you sure that any of you three do not win, you can Guarendamntee it.

And once I have hopefully you and your little buddies will realise I am not going anywhere until I get the match I want.

*The fans erupt for a third time as Nay and Logan pace around the ring*

RJ: Well looks like Nay means business this week

MW: Same rubbish, different Day RJ, Nay is just not on Logans level

*Nay stares back at Logan while holding his hands apart to say I am here*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 05 Jul 2012, 12:37 pm

Clarissa is shown backstage with Clarke James and the crowd pop for the former European Champion...

Clarissa: CJ, it’s been a few days since Chaos, how’s the head?

James smirks at the question and rubs his head...

CJ: Well the headaches have stopped; i guess that’s a good thing, and no concussion, always a bonus. I’m sure eventually the anger and pain and being cost the world championship will die down. Still, i guess i have Uryu to thank for saving me the embarrassment of being pinned.
Clarissa smiles and blushes...

CJ: It’s ok, you don’t need to be embarrassed......everyone’s seen your tape, you got skills girl!

James goes to high 5 Clarissa but is met with a hostile look...

CJ: Too soon?

Clarissa: Yep.

CJ: Ooops!

Crowd: Laugh

Clarissa: Anyway, this week you team up with 2 of your opponents from Chaos, how do you think it’s going to go?

CJ: It’s gonna be interesting, Cass doesn’t take too kindly to being screwed out of the big one. Not sure if Uryu realises but Cassius is mental. The guy’s emotional chart is off the scale. Asking them to co-exist in a match just days after something like that is never gonna go down well...

Clarissa looks nervous at the response...

Clarissa: So you think Cassius would go after Uryu?

CJ: No, but I’m saying don’t expect hugs and kisses and a tandem skip to the ring. This is business, Clarissa, and that Undisputed Title is the pinnacle of it. Every single man on the roster would step over the next person to get that, best friend, lover, brother, you name it, and nothing is worth more than that belt.

Clarissa: That leads us on to Mr McGraw’s announcement, how do you feel being involved in the Battle Royal?

James cracks his knuckles and looks at the floor before glancing at Clarissa...

CJ: It’s a big announcement that’s for sure, but, everything about it screams conspiracy. McGraw decides to hold it, on Lockdown, and announces it whilst flanked by his entire entourage? Come on. Something big is going down. You don’t monopolise 3 of the 4 titles and then not go for the big one, do you?

Whatever they have planned, it can easily fall apart. Whilst Crime Lord may be the champ, i’m gonna be gunning for those 3 Consultancy guys from the start, that way, whatever is planned will be down to 1 person only, and when you’ve got an entire roster thinking the same, it’s only ever gonna end badly for you.

Clarissa: Speaking of Crime Lord and The Consultancy, you’re going to face of against Logan, Crime Lord and the man who took you out with a chair at Chaos, James McManus. How do you feel about such a big match before the Battle Royal?

James laughs to himself...

CJ: I’m quaking, i really am. But seriously, there is no way those 4 are going to co-exist. Crime Lord is out for himself, and even if he has made a deal with the devil, he won’t wanna look weak in front of everyone. Logan’s got a serious anger issue and that Hernandez fella is just hired help. McManus? Well, revenge and karma seem to go hand in hand in this place, I’ll deal with him in my own time, when I’m good and ready.
I’ll hold up my end of the bargain, nobody needs to worry about that.

Clarissa smiles at James who looks slightly weirded out...

Clarissa: Thanks very much for your time, CJ. It’s been a pleasure. Do you have any last words before you prepare for your match...

James gets serious, his face stern and focused, he looks at Clarissa with an intense stare...

CJ: Vagina boob.

James walks off leaving Clarissa looking perplexed.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 05 Jul 2012, 1:12 pm

Logan snarls at Nay his eyes widening the veins in his neck bulging

RJ: Logan is going to snap!

MW: Yes! Get him Logan! show Nay why he shouldn't be in a match with you!

Nay looks unmoved and continues to circle the ring ready for the fight.

Suddenly McGraw appear at the top of the ramp and points at Logan which makes Logan back down.

Nay looks at McGraw with a scowl on his face as Logan looks to Nay with a smile.

LK: Sorry Nay, lucky for you, Danny boy here doesn't want me ripping you apart before your match.....count your lucky stars.... but they are quickly running out, and one day... BOOM! they will be gone and I will be standing over your broken body laughing at how easy it was.....how easy it will always be...to beat you...

Logan throws his mic out the ring, leans over the top rope and backflips out the the mat and makes his way towards McGraw. He passes him and stares daggers at him and barks at him causing him to jump a little but keep his composure then leaves to a chorus of Boos from the crowd.

McGraw looks at Nay in the ring and shakes his head then turns to leave...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:54 am

(The titontron bursts into life and a voice is heard)

?: Today is the day I take back what is rightfully mine, today is the day that all the wrongs of the past two months turn back to rights. Today is the day that Destiny begins in earnest again.

(Out of the darkness Chaos' mask is illuminated by a sole candle)

C: At the PPV of my namesake I was disqualified for no reason, I was robbed of reclaiming my world title. You see Crimey there were no pins in that match for the sole reason that you didn't have to deal with me at the conclusion. When all is said and done you cheated me out of my world title once again.

All that changes at Lockdown. There will be nowhere to hide when the man that holds the record for the longest time spent in the Gold Rush Battle Royal in history faces less men for the World Title. You will be out thought, you will be destroyed.

Come the end of Lockdown I will be back where I belong, at the top of the mountain. The homecoming of the True Prophet. The moment when I fulfill my Destiny all over again. For I am your True Champion. I am the best in the business. I am the God Damn Main Event.

My title is calling for me once more.

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom random pyro goes off as Chaos laughs manically filling the arena with the sound of laughter)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down