The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 18 April 2011 Match Card

+2
AberdeenSteve
President Trump
6 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 18 April 2011 Match Card Empty 6CW Escalation 18 April 2011 Match Card

Post by President Trump Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

Match 1
Jackson Black vs Angealus

Match 2
Tag Team Titles
Frank Rook/Yarmouth Blade ©️ vs John Dice/Jack Frost vs Internecio/Cerberus vs The Untouchables

Match 3
Antoine Mason/Keith Leone vs Geoff Steel/Dicey Reilly

*GazzyD World Title Celebration

Main Event
6 Man Ladder Match for Number One Contendership to 6CW Title
Triple D vs Jerome Dubois vs Lex Hart vs Anonymous vs Perfect Jack vs Mark Matzko

Just promo below thumbsup

President Trump

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 18 April 2011 Match Card Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 18 April 2011 Match Card

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:57 pm

The camera cuts backstage and the only thing that can be seen is the locker room door of Jackson Black. Several muffled shouts can be heard and the throwing about of things in the room are noticeable too. The door violently swings open and out steps Black.

Black: “What the hell do you want? Get of my face loser.”

Cameraman: “We just wanted to get a few words after your loss tonight?”

Black: “My loss? What the hell do you mean my loss? Angealus is a coward; he never deserved to win that match. I dominated from start to finish, decided to bask in my glory a little and he sneaks in to steal it. Who does he think he is? All I have to say to you is that Angealus is a dead man. At Escalation I will make sure he gets a lesson he’ll never forget. I am the next big thing in this company. I have more talent in my smallest finger than this entire roster put together. I proved that last night with my wrestling master class. I guarantee victory and Angealus will end up wishing he’d never bothered joining this Fed. Now get out of my way, you don’t deserve any more of my time.”

Black violently pushes the cameraman out his way and makes down the corridor. He is again muttering things to himself as he gets further down the corridor, kicking out at the wall to let any left over frustration.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 18 April 2011 Match Card Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 18 April 2011 Match Card

Post by Blade Mon 11 Apr 2011, 2:09 pm

the camera spins round into the parking lot and there's a black limo just pulling up.

the door opens and there they are its yarmouth blade and frank rook,the cure are new tag champions.

crowd x10

but who's this getting out with them its yarmouth blades son holding his hand looks like he's brought his son to escalation with him.Frank rook looks down at little callum and say hey kid your gonna have a great time tonight to watch my self and your old man defend these tag titles and one day may be you will follow in your fathers footsteps.

YB,yes son even though your only 8 year's old you will learn a lot from the cure,you will learn how to fight and look after your self but first and for most school is the most important thing in life,go to school don't take drugs and you will be a champ one day just like your old man and uncle frank.

Frank looks at blade and nods then they walk into the building and into the arena looking for there dressing rooms.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 11 Apr 2011, 6:32 pm

suddenly the arena falls into darkness, the crowd fall silent wondering who's coming out?

then there's a loud bang and green pyro's at the top of the ramp,the the one and only hits and the crowd goes wild.

then yarmouth blade and frank rook come out holding there tag team belts in the air.

crowd x10.

they start to walk down the ramp and they give high fives to the fans as they walk down to the ring and roll in side.

they pose for the fans as they shout lets go cure,lets go.

blade picks up a mic and then the music goes off.

YB,hello 6cw fans and welcome to escalation and your new tag team champions of the world yarmouth blade and frank rook.we are the best of the best and no other tag team can beat us, that includes John Dice/Jack Frost , Internecio/Cerberus and The Untouchables, now the untouchable's gave us a hell of a fight in that steal cage but we fought hard and got our reward the tag team belts.

crowd x10

FR,yeah and now we will prove that we are the best in this business when we ohn Dice/Jack Frost , Internecio/Cerberustake and the untouchable's it will be hard as there great wrestlers but we will find away to retain these belts.

YB,and we are gonna do it for my son callum who is watching for the first time tonight, he wants to see his old man kick some bum which i am sure hell gonna do.

crowd x10

because we are the cure and we are the tag team champions of the worlddddddd.

the one and only hits and blade and rook give each a high five and start to make there way up the ramp.

Last edited by yarmouth blade on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 12 Apr 2011, 4:34 pm

Johnny Dice is backstage in his locker room on the phone. He is lounging in a recliner with a bourbon in a short tumbler.

JD: I dont care. You are not shortening the odds.We made a bet at 25-1 that I would have a title by the end of May. Its not my fault that we both got it so wrong. I thought it would be closer for you as well. I didnt realise it would be by the middle of April! Now dont you welch on me, Jack. Good - thats what I like to hear.

There is a knock at the door.

JD: Talk soon Jack about collecting my winnings - I will even bring the belt if you like!

(JD closes his phone)

JD: In!

The door opens and a pretty young PA walks in.

PA: You wanted to see me?

JD: I want you to organise a gift for me. Get me some of that Icelandic Vodka - Reyka - and wrap it up real nice, with a crystal decanter. Real classy like. And send it to my partner Jack Frost. Tell him to keep it on ice for next Monday when we celebrate.

PA: Anything else?

JD: Send some balloons to Mr Jones and his inbred clients. Put on the message something witty along the lines of "3 and 0 - you may have broken my body, but you havent broken my win record. And this week, we show you one more time, how it is done. Signed - tag champs Frosted Dice"

PA: Anything else?

JD: Who are the other two again? Blade and Rook? They seem like interesting individuals and I dont know what to make of them just yet. But I have my homework all lined up - that reminds me, get me Frank on the phone. He has their medical records for me. Send them some Kentucky Bourbon and a commisseration card.

PA: Will get on it Johnny. And before I forget - well done on your PPV debut.

JD: Thats very sweet of you. I am having a celebration party tonight, if you are free?

PA: Whos coming and whats the dress code.

JD: Just you and whatever you like......

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by #GenZ Thu 14 Apr 2011, 10:13 am

As Matzko stands in the centre of the ring the lights begin to flicker and then die.
It’s pitch black for a moment and as the lights come back on a figure stands opposite Matzko in the centre of the ring.
Wearing the Guy Fawkes mask with his hands behind his back he stands a few paces away from his rival.

Then from the speakers a voice begins to echo throughout the arena...

We are Anonymous.
We came
We saw
We conquered

We arrived on the Grandest stage of all at Night of Glory and we stole the show.
We were the topic on each and everyone’s lips as they left the arena,
but nobody knows what’s behind the mask.
We were the ones that put on the match of the night,
yet no-one knows who we are.
We have a streak already
We are 1 & 0

Are we heroes?
Or are we villains?
Are we saints?
Or are we sinners?
We are all yet none,

We look now at Escalation
We look at the ladder match
Triple D
Jerome Dubois
Lex Hart
Perfect Jack
Mark Matzko

People that are synonymous with 6CW.
People that are household names
Yet we are... Anonymous?
We are unheard of
We are an unknown quantity
We are an unquantifiable factor
We are the wildcard
We are bi-winning

Yet one knows of us.
One has felt the full brunt of an unstoppable force.
One has attempted to push the unmoveable oblect.
One has looked into the eye of the Beholder.
And one was beaten.

Mark Matzko you bore witness to the beginning,
You were the vessel, the tool, the sacrifice
You ushered in the new beginning for 6CW
You could barely walk Matzko.
How can you or anyone else in the ladder match climb to that very top, the highest echelon if they cannot even stand up?

We will win the ladder match at Escalation
For we are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us!
EXPECT US!!
EXPEC....

Matzko has had enough and delivers a right hand to Anonymous’s head sending the masked man reeling backwards. Matzko follows up and delivers blow after blow, Anonymous with his hands still behind his back drops to the ground and Matzko begins to stomp a hole in him.

HE: Matzko’s snapped! He’s had enough of this freak! He’s giving him both barrels right here and Anonymous has no answer! He’s barely moving!
JT: Something’s not right!
HE: Never mind that, Matzko’s reaching for the mask! We’re gonna find out right here and now who is behind the mask!

Matzko grabs at the mask and unclips it at the back before throwing it to the side and then looks down in shock.

HE: The head of Matzko’s security force? Is he Anonymous?
JT: Look at his hands Henry! They’re bound with straps! Over his mouth is black wiring tape!

Matzko slams his fists down in frustration as the big screen flickers to life and the face of Anonymous looks down.

Anon: EXPECT US!
EXPECT US!
EXPECT US!

#GenZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 14 Apr 2011, 10:50 am

(The titontron flashes into life with the following written on it)

"The Winter Frost is not over, can you handle the incoming Northern Wind?"

(This then changes to the following message)

"Jones, you better grab your thermals. 'Cause a cold front's a commin through!"

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down