The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 13th July

+10
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Uryu Ishida
Teej
Nay
Blade
Lee
Crimey
Mat
Beer
14 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 13th July Empty 6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 13th July

Post by Beer Sat 07 Jul 2012, 10:21 am

Match 1
Handicap Match
Rasta & Quaide White v Gary Traitorelli

Match 2
Dragon w/ Foo Poo v Vortex w/ The Consultant

*An Announcement by The Consultancy*

Match 3
Nay Bother v Trevor Swann

Match 4
Blue Dragon & Hobo v James McManus & Chaos

Match 5
JJ Johnson v Scorpion v Kurt Hernandez v Zane Altair

Match 6
Clarke James v Logan Kincade

Main Event
Cassius Zhi, Uryu Ishida & TGA v Crime Lord, The Saint & Christopher Patricks

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 13th July Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 13th July

Post by Mat Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:56 am

Part 1:
(The tron comes on and the footage shows TGA being inducted into the Hall of Fame last November. The video cuts out and ‘Later that evening...’ captions the following footage:)

CL- You don't deserve it because you ran away, you left, and you dropped everything at the top of your game. You never let me prove I was better than you, never let me destroy you like I knew I could. I have had to live my entire career under the enveloping shadow of yours, I have been described as TGA-lite....I was, and always will be better than you! The reason you can't come back, is because you know I'm waiting for you, waiting to finally kick your ass like I've always wanted to. It makes me sick that you're in the Legend's Club, because once again I have to sit in the background, I'm here supposed to be giving you a congratulation speech, and all that's in my mind is how peed off I am.

So, here it goes. Congratulations that you've entered the Legend's Club and taking away any prestige it had. Congratulations that you won't return, because you're too much of a coward. I am sure I'll get a good telling off for us, a clip on the wrists, but you know what; it is totally worth it. I finally get to express how I really think about you Teej! All that hard feeling from a couple of years ago still burns hot in my heart, because while I took your world championship from you, I never got to rip your dignity from you like I wanted to, like I knew I could!

To TGA...

(Crime Lord raises his empty glass, and then walks off as the crowd sit there in stunned silence.)

(The instrumental opening of ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ begins to play over the sound system. Accompanying it is the voice of TGA.)

TGA: You told me I ran away and left at the top of my game... I’m coming back at an even higher level.

You told me you could better me and destroy me... I’m coming back to see if you’ve got the balls to back that up.

You told me I wouldn’t return because I’m scared of you... I’m coming back to be the one haunting your nightmares.

You told me I disgraced the ‘Legend’s Club’ prestige... I’m coming back to prove why I’m classed as a legend.

You told me I’m a coward... I’m coming back because champions don’t back down.

But you told everyone that you wanted to go up against me... I’m coming back because they got sick of you running your mouth.
I’m coming back because everyone was tired of you vilifying anyone who went up against you.
I’m coming back to 6wF because 6wF needs someone to teach you some respect!

(The track is now drowned out by the revving of an engine. The crowd get to their feet and blow the roof off as the much-missed black pick-up truck emerges through the smokey stage. The engine continues to rev as it drives down to the bottom of the ramp before coming to a halt. As the vocals on ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ kicks in, the driver’s door swings open.)

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 13th July Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - Friday 13th July

Post by Mat Sat 07 Jul 2012, 11:57 am

Part Two:

(The tron now switches to begin playing highlights of TGA’s career. Resembling more of a movie scene than a wrestling arena, TGA parades himself around the ring before jumping onto the apron and climbing through the ropes. Dressed in his usual attire of jeans and a vest top, bearing the ‘Legend’ emblem from the ceremony, TGA climbs each turnbuckle and milks the applause and cheers of the crowd.)

Crowd: T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A!

(TGA grabs a microphone from the ringside announcer and raises it to his lips.)

TGA: It’s been a very long time since I last stood in this ring with the intention to start kicking some ass immediately!

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: As you just saw, the last time I was in a 6wF ring I wasn’t able to compete. That’s probably why Crime Lord decided then to grow some balls and trash talk about me. I’ll give him credit, he’s finally moved on from surrounding himself with extra security to hide his own weaknesses. Now they’re out in the open for everyone to see.

But I wonder does he still have the same guts to come out and meet me now? Or has that ubiquitous fear already strangled you?

You know what I’m on about, that fear that kept you from ever really standing up to me. The same fear that crushed you when it mattered- when you had the chance to earn my respect, but instead you resorted to foul tactics and backstabbing. An alliance that once made 6wF shake to its core was destroyed forever.

Parallels will always be drawn between what I accomplished with River Ace and what you copied with a couple of Scotsmen. This is where we differ so very much, Crimey. Unlike you, I am an innovator. I am a leader. I am everything a true champion and what every champ since has aspired to beat. Whereas you; you the perpetual copy. You got it bang on when you called yourself TGA-lite. You could never match me in any field, so why not try your damned best to copy me? Well, I must say your impression of my 7 month world title reign is laughable. It is a complete farce.

Sure you’re able to boast about how many belts you’ve held in 6wF, heck, I’d be a fool to discredit any 3-time World Champion. But how many of your title reigns will be held in the same regard as my record spell as World Champion? I know I said I couldn’t discredit you, but I sure as hell could beat you!

(The crowd start to cheer very loudly as the tron shows a replay of the beating TGA gave Crime Lord at his return.)

TGA: 6wF remembers the wrestlers you made every single person think twice before they ran their mouths about them. 6wF will always remember Nemesis-

(Crowd pop)

TGA: Enforcer-

(Crowd pop)

TGA: Nigel Napalm-

(Crowd pop)

TGA: Finlay...

(No reaction whatsoever from the crowd)

TGA: Hero-

(Crowd pop)

TGA: And judging by the reception I got, 6wF has never forgotten T-G-A!

Crowd: T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A!

TGA: I take my status as Legend very seriously Crimey. I couldn’t just sit back and watch you besmirch that title much longer. But one on hand, I do agree with you... You’ve been Champ for a while now and not one of those guys in the back has even come close to beating you. I come back and kick your ass around that ring like it’s nobody’s business! If you were grating on them so much, why the hell weren’t they able to do something about it? Frankly put, they suck.

(This gets a mixed response from the crowd.)

TGA: That’s right, I’m talking about the likes of Cassius, Blue Dragon, Clarke James, Uryu and Chaos. Why has such a clown been able to dominate 6wF for this long? Thank you for sucking so much though; that was just the motivation I needed to come back to 6wF.

I know I listed all of the Time Attack competitors, but many of them flourished once I was out of the 6wF picture. Maybe that’s a coincidence? But there was one man who seems to have played at the top of his game since his arrival. Cassius Zhi. This is a direct address to you Cassius. Even when you were new to 6wF you were sending shockwaves throughout the company, grown men quivered when put in front of you. Each of them you managed to take down and deal with in a manner that was so violent and mechanic it was frightening. What of the great Cassius Zhi now?

There are many wrestlers that people will toss the phrase ‘Legend’ at and not all of them deserve it like I do. A true legend is someone who is consistently better than everyone else. Faux legends like JJ Johnson, Hobo and The Saint will come and go with the fans worshipping them even when they realise they are past their sell by date. It’s that pathetic attempt at keeping a dog that’s on its last legs and wonders around aimlessly whimpering to himself. But you Cassius, I thought you were going to be able to join me at the top table. Such a pity.

I’m only here to do one thing: Stop Crime Lord’s title reign and prove that I am the best World Champion 6wF has ever had. This will be my mission and there’s nobody in this company that’s capable of stopping me!

(The crowd whoop and cheer as TGA climbs through the ropes and starts to make his way back up the entrance ramp.)

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:18 pm

???- Yes there is.

(The crowd boo as Crime Lord steps out from the entrance stage and the two men are stood on the ramp just metres apart.)

CL- I can stop you...I will stop you.

(The tension is clear for everybody to see as TGA and Crime Lord stare at each other.)

CL- I beat the entire 6WF roster, men who have wrestled week in, week out, I beat them all. Yet, arrogant T..G..A, who hasn't been in 6WF for over two years thinks he can beat the most dominant world champion in history? That's right, THE MOST dominant world champion in history....that's me, not you. Your reign was propped up by River Ace, by me, by Enforcer, by Mike Hill...what is my title reign backed up on? Huh?! My title reign is backed up on my talent, my ability and the fact that I'm simply better than everybody else.

I'm not surprised you're feeling confident "Teej". After the disgrace of your Legend's Club induction, I'm sure you genuinely believe that you're a legend...your own hype has got to you. TGA...you were never special, you were simply lucky. Fortunate that River Ace chose you to be the figurehead of the Dynasty...lucky that JJ Johnson went to Hollywood, that Cassius Zhi wasn't around...lucky that it took me months to realise that you were beatable. Imagine if I hadn't bought into River Ace's "dream", imagine if I had took the initiative months earlier...I could have beaten you, taken that title out of your overrated hands and I could have ended your record-breaking title reign before it even had chance to get off the ground.

Well "Teej", by challenging me...your luck has just run out. I'm sure you remember how I was when you were around...well times that by ten, times that by fifteen, twenty. I am so much better than I ever have been before. 6WF has never been so dominated by one man. I don't think you understand the level I am on right now...I beat the WHOLE 6WF roster...I was told I had no chance, 0.000000001% of a chance of retaining my championship and yet I'm stood here, title on my shoulder. But you...you're stupid enough to think you can beat me. You're no where near my level. Not even close.

It should be ME in the Legend's Club...it should be ME with the longest world title reign, and it will be...Whenever we face off, one to one, man to man, toe to toe....I am not just going to beat you "Teej"....I am going to beat you so bad that you can barely crawl back to the hole you came back out of. I am going to prove my dominance, my quality by beating the man who has come back to "save" 6WF. I'm sure you'll tell us all that 6WF needed a hero? You're not a hero. You're an ásshole, and soaking up the adoration of these fans doesn't change that. You've always been an ásshole, and you always will be. You're not good enough to beat me....

Nobody is.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:28 pm

The arena still buzzing from the previous show when suddenly...

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THE PROGRAMME...VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

'Edgecrusher' blasts out as the fans descend into a chorus of hate filled boos as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage, his hardcore title around his waist, with a scowl etched onto his half painted face.

He slowly makes his way down the ramp, his face twitching with the frustrating unease of a man in mental turmoil.

He makes his way around the ring and grabs a microphone from the announce table and climbs the metal steps onto the apron.

He stands there for a second and slowly enter the ring through the ropes, he walks aimlessly back and forth around the ring them finally brings the mic to his lips..

LK: Last week.....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: LAST WEEK!... I came this close...*holds thumb and first finger millimetres apart* to becoming World Champion, this close!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: I eliminated Nay Bother....

Crowd: YES!

LK: ...Hnnnn Uryu Ishida...

Crowd: YES!

LK: Grrr!!!...and "The Blue Dragon"

LK: YEEEEEES! BLUE DRA-GON BLUE DRA-GON!

LK: Did you hear what I said?! I ELIMINATED THEM ALL! Everyone who seems to think I care about what they think..I ELIMINATED! And only for my own lack of concentration, thinking Crime Lord would face me like a man instead of waiting for me to look away then throwing me out of the ring, I would have eliminated the World Heavyweight Champion and claimed that title for myself...

RJ: Is he for real? He was one of the most cowardly deceiving people in that rumble, he and Vortex teamed up the whole match!

MW: Hey that's what being in The Consultancy brings, backing!

Logan looks around the crowd who continue to show their disapproval towards him

LK: So this week do I get repaid for my outstanding performance? Haha ahahha hahaha hnnnnnnn!!! NO! I GET A MATCH AGAINST....hahahnnnnnnn Clarke....James

Crowd: WOOOOOOO CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

LK: Honest to GOD! you people will cheer anything! You pathetic morons, get a grip! I AM THE ONE WHO ELIMINATED ALL THOSE MEN! I CAME THIS CLOSE TO WINNING THE WHOLE THING! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

Crowd: BOOOOOOO!! YOU SUCK YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

RJ: Calm down Logan...

MW: He has a point, what a showing in that main event and these people show him no respect!

RJ: We both know what an angry Logan Kincade can do...

MW: Good point

Logan snarls as his face is becoming more and more red..

LK: You people, with your lack of sophistication, wearing the colours of your favourite "superstar" as a way of trying to emulate them even though you know, YOU KNOW, that there is NO way any of you can escape the monotony of your pathetic lives, forever in a downward spiral until the day you eventually succumb to whatever illness takes hold first, No, I don't want your adulation, now I realise the futile nature of someone such as you cheering me would only last the 2 or 3 years you have left of your miserable lives when either illness or accident puts you out of your misery....

Logan smirks and drops the mic from his lips then unbuttons his Hardcore Title and lifts it up high before lifting the mic back up.

LK: I AM LOGAN KINCADE! AND THIS BELT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING, CRIME LORD...CASSIUS....TGA...whoever you are, Your time will come, sooner than you think....everyone else will feel my fist in their FACE!! in time too. Be ready hahahahnnnn...cos I am.

Logan throws the mic at RJ and jumps out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp.

RJ: Well at least he didn't hit anyone, but you have to take that warning seriously, regardless of HOW he did it, the fact remains him being in the last 2 of that battle royale has both given him even more confidence and given the board no choice but to look at him more, he has put himself in the shop window so to speak.

MW: I agree with you there, Logan is rising fast, but he isn't at the top yet, and if he goes too soon, he might find he falls further back than he is right now

RJ: Agreed...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:33 pm

The scene opens up back stage in Dragon's locker room when suddenly there's a knock at the door Dragon walks over to the door opens it and the crowd in the arena start to boo loudly when they see Foo Poo standing there with a big cheesy smile on his face he Bows to his brother and he bows back.

Dragon: Please brother come in sit down we need to talk.

Foo Poo enters the locker room and pulls up a chair and sits down next to Dragon.

Dragon: Listen i know you must be disappointed in losing all that money but we can still have the riches that comes with 6WF and when I win gold the money will come flooding in, I don't blame you for knocking me out 2 weeks on the trot I would have done the same but we need to stick together and be then we can achieve any think.

Foo Poo: These past few weeks I have lost my way brother I am shameful of my actions I have dishonoured our family name by attacking you and wish to put things right if you will let me?

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly.

Foo Poo: And starting this week against Vortex I will be back in your corner cheering you on to victory, How does that sound brother?

Dragon: That is brilliant brother now we can only look on to greater things here in 6WF we will be winners again and it starts here tonight against smelly man Vortex.

Foo Poo and Dragon give each other a hug as the crowd in the arena start to chant Foo Poo's name.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 07 Jul 2012, 8:51 pm

*The scene turns to a backstage medical room where Nay is sitting up on a bench, Shirt off, Sphygmomanometer around his right arm. He is talking to an attractive nurse who is holding the machine's pump and dial*

Nay: And cough you say? or is that a test we do later?

*The nurse giggles while playfully slapping Nay on the arm as she removes the device*

Nurse: Right Nay, everything looks fine, the doctor says your free to leave, but if you want my medical advice take it easy, I don’t want you passing out on me tonight.

*The nurse winks at Nay and turns to put the equipment away just as Clarrisa walks into the room microphone in hand and trusty camera man in tow, She walks up to where Nay is sitting pretending she didn’t see the earlier exchange*

Clarissa: So Nay this is becoming quite a habit. It seems that every time you face someone from the consultancy you end up in here. How are you feeling?

*Nay turns and looks at the nurse bent over as she continues tidying up*

Nay: Its not all bad I suppose Clarissa, but this was nothing some Calpol in my Yazoo wont fix.

Everyone of them have tried and failed to take me out, Logan and NOG, Swann a couple of weeks after, Vortex and The Consultant just three weeks ago and then Logan again at Chaos, yet here I am, fit as fiddle and ready for the fight. As I said last week its gonna take a lot more than what they can hand out to stop me coming back week after week.

Clarissa: ok well Logan has been bragging to anyone who will listen how he eliminated you from the battle royal, how he once again showed you up, dominated you.

*Nay shakes his head and points up to a tv in the corner*

Nay: Yes I saw what he had to say on the moniter over there, and sure he elimanated me, but once again it took more than him to get the job done, he let someone start the fight before getting involved. You see Logan is just a fraud who is only interested in a fight when the odds atre stacked in his favour. Hell the clown is a walking talking hypocrite who has never heard the concept of Irony . What was it he said " And only for my own lack of concentration, thinking Crime Lord would face me like a man instead of waiting for me to look away". Sound familiar???

But that’s an issue for another week, as this week I am facing the Young Mans Consultant Association's number two Member, The European Champion Big Trev. What happened did you see a sign with McGraws face on it that said got wood, join here, looked at your bat and thought yes that’s a nice wholesome group for me to join.

Trev I beat you two weeks ago in a handicap, odds stacked in your favour, beat you last week in a tag team match and this week I am going to beat you one on one, prove to you once and for all I am not a Tag Team specialist, but just better than you full stop.

Clarissa: So are you saying that you are not even a little worried about facing Trevor Swann this week?

Nay: Worried by Trevor one on one, not in the slightest, worried that he will decide to introduce his bat to my head again, worried that some of his buddies decide to get involved. Yes. But I have been in enough matches to prepare for these eventualities and The Consultant is aware of what happens when caught with hands in the cookie Jar, hopefully he passed the message on.

To start with it was just Logan I wanted, but you know what they say, Fly with crows get shot with the crows, and so Trev, not even bad light will be able to stop me from giving you the worst beating of your career.

Clarissa: Fi........

*Nay puts his hand up to stop Clarissa, jumps down of the bench and put his shirt on*

Nay: That’s it for me Clarissa I got to go get ready for my match now.

*Nay turns and makes a call me sign at the nurse, before heading out into the corridor...

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 08 Jul 2012, 5:07 pm

The crowd suddenly jump to there feet when the titron flickers into life and all that can be seen is a picture.

Spoiler:

Then the crowd begin to cheer loudly a voice over can be heard from the arena speakers.

Voice over: He is a former tag team champion, A former tv champion he will be back very soon to take out his revenge on those that tried to end his career, you will not know when he is coming but he will come and you will bow down to greatness, He will be the one that rids the filth from 6wf, You can never keep him down.

He is COMING.

JT: Have you any idea what the hell that was all about then Henry?

HL: I have a little idea who it could be but we will just have to wait and see.

The titron goes dark and the crowd are cheering in the arena as we go to commercials.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:38 am

(For what seems like an eternity, TGA just stares straight into the eyes of Crime Lord before taking one huge step forward and leans into the face of Crime Lord. He holds the mic to the side of his face as there is not enough room between both men.)

TGA: What – A – Load – Of – Love sacks!

(The crowd cheer loudly as TGA takes a step back and snarls at Crime Lord.)

TGA: My entire title reign only happened because I was supported by the Dynasty and New Dynasty? That is complete Love sacks. Don’t get me wrong, it sure helped to have you lackeys backstage helping me out when you could.

(At the mention of the word ‘lackeys’ Crime Lord looks incredibly annoyed.)

TGA: But for 90% of those title matches I had to go it alone. I may be prepared to play dirty to win, Crimey, but I’d hate it every time if I won knowing I didn’t give my opponent a fair chance. And by a fair chance I mean a straight up one on one singles match. You’re an absolute hypocrite to hurl your vitriol towards me when your title reign has been propped up by astounding arrogance and an inferior roster.

You won that title by beating a man who had just put his body through hell to win the big one. Next PPV you seem to do what’s right by fighting Chaos and Blue Dragon; a smart move on your behalf because you saw how far both of them could push each other. I’m sure that made your job a hell of a lot easier. Then 6wF’s Time Attack match... I’ve never competed in, what I’m told, is a brutal and draining spectacle. But the problem is there again- you can rely on others to do a lot of the work for you.

And brave little you pulled yourself together in just 7 days to go into a battle royal. I know you’re arrogant and stupid enough to think that the entire roster would have been out to get you from the start, but that would only be the case if those sorry excuses backstage were really as thick as I hope they’re not. You’re right that you’ve been dominant. I’m sure even David N’Gog would be a ‘dominant’ striker if he was playing in a special needs league every week! Those guys needed you to do most of their work for you, so they left you alone until the end. Except that didn’t really work out too well.

What people forget about me is that not only was I the unbeaten 6wF Champion for 9 months, but I was undefeated in singles matches for 11. You can call yourself dominant when you’ve whooped the asses of every single member of this roster, one on one. I’m back in 6wF to save those tools the humiliation. Because I know that once I beat you down and take that title off you, you’ll crawl back under the little rock you came from.

Consider this period in 6wF without me as your bail period. People still live under the illusion that you’re a bad ass criminal and that you’re facing torturous demons night after night. But this has been a dream for you so far. Now I’m back to chuck you back behind bars, into the lion’s den, back to the reality that if 6wF were in its prime you’d be nowhere near top dog. Don’t you dare have the arrogance to diminish the innovation I brought this company. River Ace and I were the first power alliance to make waves in 6wF. Every title reign since has been an embarrassingly poor attempt to match what I created.

Do you understand?

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:19 am

*Uryu is seen in the locker room, getting ready for his match when Clarissa walks out of the bathroom wearing Uryu's dressing gown as she kisses him*

Clarissa: Being squeaky clean is nice especially for you.

*She giggles as Uryu looks at her and smiles, gently cuddling her*

Uryu: I'm sorry...

*Clarissa looks at Uryu confused*

Clarissa: For not winning? babe you have done your best and I know you will get that one on one shot in the future against Crime Lord, it's just these multiman matches are so unpredictable, anything can happen and I know how much you wanrt that Undisputed Title so keep on going and stop apologising when there is no need to.

*Uryu nods and smiles, dancing around her like Shane McMahon.*

Uryu: Six man tag match this week against Crime Lord, that weirdo Chris Patricks and his buddy The Saint. Can't believe TGA is back however, he was in the title scene when I started here and he even smacked me around a few times in the ring. I understand he is a legend in 6WF but his first promo back calling us all pathetic? that has kinda rubbed me the wrong way because not everyone here has gotten a shot at Crime Lord. I was in the final three in the battle royal last week and dismisses it as nothing.

*Uryu stops dancing and sits down silently before laughing happily*

Uryu: That guy has not changed a bit! He wants to be champion again and he wants it now, the longest reigning champion in history. If he falters however though, I do not wish him to leave. I just want him to know that I will be right behind him in the title race and I will fight him in order to get my one on one title shot.

*Clarissa smiles*

Clarissa: Thats the spirit Uryu! Cassius however...

Uryu: Cassius, yeah...he has an issue with me because I want the title. We are teaming up this week so I hope he can put the issues he has with me...

Clarissa: ... and Miss Jessica...

Uryu:...really? well, I hope they work it out, they are a nice couple. Just like us.

*They quickly kiss and smile*

Uryu: Cassius, The only issue I have with him is his relentless pursuit of me because he blames me for costing him opportunities and I admit that, he has gotten in the way of my pursuit and I want to prove to be the best. If he wants to try and prove he is next in line, he knows who to ask and what to ask for. I wouldn't mind a match with him but today he has to keep his head in the game as we have a very important match to win tonight. I won't be messing about like I did last week, this week we will win and it won't be my fault if we don't!

*Clarissa massages Uryus shoulders as he looks up at her*

Uryu: I am about to get a shower, would you like to...join me?

*Clarissa blushes and nods as they head into the bathroom and close the door, the water turns on as the camera picks up a very excited giggle*

Clarissa: Ohhh Uryuuu!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 09 Jul 2012, 12:25 pm

Trevor Swann is seen sitting backstage pensively deep in thought. He picks up his cricket bat in his hand and twists it round. He lets out a sigh and stands up circling his arm around before turning sharply and bringing the bat down on a small table smashing it to pieces.

Dreadlock Holiday starts to play but this time it is only on Trevor’s mobile phone; which he picks up and answers.

TS: Hello? .... Mr McGraw it’s good to speak to you. I’ve been trying to get hold of you. Yes I know that my performance last week with Vortex wasn’t up to our usual standard. I know that’s why I wanted to talk to you.

TS: You see every week recently I’ve been heading out into that ring and trying to explain to the crowd and so called fans the advantages of the Consultancy and how it is something that they should be admiring and respecting. I feel so secure being a member of this organisation and it frees me up to play my free flowing game. It enabled me to reach out and grab the European championship.

TS: No I’m not just trying to suck up. That is just the issue though. I’m wasting too much time and energy on dealing with the scum that turn up here each and every week and do nothing but boo me and call me a *anker. That’s why I’ve come to a decision. I’m not going to give those people the chance. I refuse to step into that ring to speak to them again. I will only be stepping into the ring to demonstrate the strength of the Consultancy through my actions.

TS: I’ve had enough of those so called fans and after last week when Logan was so close down to the final two like Andy Murray but falling at the final hurdle. I don’t blame anyone because progress has been made but we need to work together and make further progress if we are to achieve what is required. Unlike Andy Murray though I know that Logan won’t be crying his eyes out and bawling he will be getting back up and striving for greatness.

TS: Yes sir I’m prepared for Nay Bother this week. I’ve faced him so many times I know his game inside out. He doesn’t pose a problem. I here he’s got a bit of a headache at the moment though after a certain chair shot. Look just make sure he is passed fit if your doctors look at him so I can finish off the job and make sure he isn’t a problem for us again.

TS: Are you sure you can’t make this into a hardcore match or something Mr McGraw cos I’d love to perform a frontal lobotomy on him with my cricket bat. I know I know board of directors or something like that. It’s all right Mr McGraw that headache is the least of his worries. I’ll take care of my business so that you can take care of the issues that you have in hand. Yeah I know I think the Ashes really will be a white wash this year just a shame Max Adamson isn’t here to rub his face in it for the umpteenth time.

TS: Consider it taken care of.

Trevor hangs up the phone smirks picks up his European belt and goes to walk out twirling his cricket bat in one hand.

TS: Now let’s go make an impact.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:38 pm

Cassius Zhi is walking down the corridor at the Birmingham Bowl when he sees Uryu's locker room door ajar. Cassius flicks the door fully open with his foot, and enters the steamed up room. He walks around the room slowly, looking at some of the things on shelves, before stopping in his tracks as he hears impassioned moans coming from the shower cubicle.

Cassius smirks as he makes his way over to the sofa in the room, and makes himself comfortable. He picks up a discarded pair of ladies underwear from the floor with the end of his fingertip and holds them up to look at them with a hint of disgust. Cassius shrugs his shoulders with indifference, folding them up and putting them to one side, then settles back to wait.

Moments pass and Cassius looks around impatiently, tapping his foot in annoyance, with each tap getting more aggressive. Finally he's had enough and he picks the underwear up, and Uryu's discarded robe. Cassius casually walks up to the door of the shower cubicle and aggressively pushes it open. A loud scream comes from the room, audible over the spraying water, and Cassius is visibly pushed back out of the room, just about maintaining his footing.

Cassius : Here... put these on will you.

Cassius throws the knickers and gown into the shower cubicle, then seconds later Uryu comes out with the robe on, closing the door behind him.

Uryu : What the hell do you think you're playing at?

Cassius looks mock-shocked

Cassius : I needed to speak with you, and I was unable to find Clarissa to pass on a message, the reason for which being quite obvious now. So I had no choice but to come and find you. And whilst I just paid the price of suffering the brief, indignifying trauma or seeing whatever it was you two were attempting at that angle, it was at least tempered by the relief that it wasn't TGA or Crime Lord in there with you... as I had first suspected when I discovered those lacy briefs.

Clarissa pokes her head around the door

Clarissa : Is he gone, Uryu?

Cassius makes himself visible and waves at Clarissa

Cassius : Please, Clarissa, forgive the intrusion. It's quite unforgiveable to trespass upon your privacy like that. However...

Cassius turns back to Uryu, and looks at him with sly eyes.

Cassius : ... it's not entirely different to what your boyfriend here has been doing to me of late. Is it, Uryu?

Trespassing upon my private business. Getting in my way. And most cruelly of all, which I 'm sure you both share a much greater empathy with me right about now... cutting me short just before the mission is completed.

Cassius grins and strokes his chin, looking at a furious Uryu, then slowly walks over to Clarissa hiding her modesty behind the door.

Cassius : Nor is it any different to you, stopping me in the corridor, disturbing my peacefully gathered thoughts with your inane, pointless questions. So please neither of you begin to lecture me on the sanctity of personal space. Come Clarissa. Come join us. From what I have just seen, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of... and yet, also have nothing which is of any further interest to me, so you can be reassured of no wandering eyes on my part.

Clarissa stays where she is, and Cassius looks to Uryu once more

Cassius : My eyes are entirely focussed on you right now, Uryu. Because I am here to deliver your final warning. First came the Time Attack, And then the Battle Royal. And I took the first on the chin, and gracefully swallowed the bitter pill of the second. But should you put yourself in my path again, and elect to hinder my progression toward the World Heavyweight Title one more time, or hinder the progression of my faltering career that my detractors so enjoy mocking; then I am going to unleash an unholy fury upon you that will make you regret the day you began yours Uryu.

I will unleash an unholy fury upon you that will make you regret the day you signed on that dotted line and made your childhood dreams come true, made your bank manager offer you that platinum card in your wallet... and set you on a collision course with that divinely beautiful love of your life over there.

Cassius gets up in Uryu's face

Cassius : Because that day will have also set you on your collision course with me... and your scrawled name on that piece of headed paper will cease to be remembered as signed delivery of your dream ticket, but instead your accepted disclaimer of indemnity for a whole world of hellish anguish that you never even imagined possible... not even in your wildest nightmares!

Cassius brushes a bit of fluff from the shoulder of Uryu's gown

Cassius : Put simply, STAY...OUT OF MY WAY... URYU

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 8:29 pm

“New oriental” sounds out around the arena and that can only mean one thing Gary "the don" Traitorelli is coming down to the ring, to a loud chorus of boos and thumbs facing down.

Announcers - We are finally going to hear from this Traitorelli character, we dont know much about him folks but he has created uproar within the company regarding his care free approch to the rules. His first 2 outings show he is a man not to be messed with and his actions have certainly been loader then words.
All we know is what what you see right infont of your screens ladies and gentleman, he is a 6ft3 270 pound monster.

G.T. - First of all I am not here to be liked by you rotton lowlife peasants, I ..............

Announcers - there is a loud chant of "you suck" going around the arena and frankly I dont blame them.

G.T. - As I was saying I am here for one reason and one reason only and that is to kill every one in my path.....

Crowd - "You suck, you suck"

G.T. - Hey, you dont belive me!?, Just ask Zane Altair (smiles to himself)................. or or you ask Longinus.
You see I mean business and im not going to stop until I have (motions to his waist) a title around my waist. Giving me a tag team partner for my first match...phift.....I work alone, nobody deserves to be in the company of the great Traitorelli and now the office want to play hardball and put me IN A HANDICAP MATCH!!?, Well that is just fine by me (Cracks his knuckles).
Nobody can stand up to the power of The Don and remember when you hear my music youuuuuuuuuuuu in trouble.

Announcers - Short and sweet from Traitorelli there, but I think we got the message, anyone who gets in his way, watch out because this monster means business

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:15 pm

*Uryu stares up at Cassius with intent*

Uryu: No. I am here to prove that I am the absolute best, I have been closer to that title in the last few months than you. Fight for the Right, I beat you. Time Attack, I pulled you out because I wanted to win the belt. I screwed up my timing but my intentions were loud and clear. Last week, I got to the final three of the Battle Royal and you took out your frustrations on Longinus because I eliminated you due to sheer luck of me missing McManus with a clothesline. If you think I am going to simply back down from an opportunity to earn my shot then then you are a complete idiot!

*Uryu smiles, staring into Cassius' eyes

Uryu: Clarissa, I think you should get changed as this is not going to be sorted with words.

*Clarissa nods and quickly changes, kissing Uryus cheek as she leaves with her mic, Uryu focussing on Cassius constantly.*

Uryu: You were my first opponent four years ago and you kicked my ass from pillar to post. I knew what I was getting into then and I know what I am getting into now. You think I have not learned, that I am still some arrogant kid who is stepping on your toes today well I will assure you right now that I am walking towards my opportunity and you are trying to force that damn stupid superiority complex you have on me to try and jump ahead well I am not buying it! To me, you are just a guy I have to beat to earn my shot at Crime Lord. You may be bigger, more experienced and have an ego the size of Watford but I am faster, more determined and not affected by your threats because I have been in hell, I was set on fire at the biggest event of the year and I came back, I took every single attack and beating I got from every single guy whos tried to take me out and I came back. I heard the messages "He's done, finished, career over" and I still came back!

*Uryu shakes his head and smiles*

Uryu: I took the best beating you gave me back at Fight for the Right and I still got up, I still won and I am back in your face. If you think you can take me out, put me down and keep me on the shelf then I dare you to try it right here, right now because if you do not, I will keep on going for my opportunity at the 6WF Undisputed Title until it is mine. You want to try and stop me, now is your chance big man!

*Uryu glares at Cassius*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:16 pm

As Traitorelli goes to leave the ring, the arena are plunged into darkness before a single blue spotlight lights up the stage and sad but true hits. Traitorelli steps back through the ropes before pacing around the ring. Mcmanus slowly steps through the curtain and he stands on the stage. He looks down towards Traitorelli and shakes his head, A stage hand passes him a microphone.

JM- Traitorelli,
What you have been here a couple of weeks and beaten up a couple of raging alcoholics and you want a title shot?

Tralotelli nods.

JM- If that is the way things worked around here sunshine, then I would have been a multi time champion by now. In My first few weeks here, I destroyed the legs of James Eagle and Yarmouth Blade. I sent them away never to be seen again here in 6WF.
But you see once you get passed that first hurdle things get a lot harder than a couple of drunks, you come up against the real wrestlers,
The Uryu's, who I am 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss against incase you are keeping count.
The Chris Patricks'.
The Clarke James' and Yes Clarke I heard what you said last week, you want revenge, you want to do that in your own time, all because I smashed you in the head with a chair. What I say about that is bring it, you may have had my number a couple of times but since then I have got better and better and when we next meet I will destroy you
The Cassius'
The Chaos' whos head better be in the match this week and if he crosses me once more I will Kick his ass and he will never ever cross me again.
Then You have me, The most Technically violent wrestler this damn company has ever seen and the real greatest cruiserweight in the world, James Mcmanus

Tralotelli is still pacing around the ring

JM- I have been here a year and a half now, People have come and gone, what makes you think you will be any different to them? Because you are big? Because You are strong? or because you believe your own hype?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 09 Jul 2012, 9:48 pm

G.T. - I dont believe in hype Mcman-ass, I only believe in facts and what is here and now and that is the fact that I will bulldoze through you and every one will be talking about you in past tense when Im finished with you.

JM goes to walk down the ramp but Traitorelli stops him in his tracks.

G.T. - Hold up, hold up do you really think that is wise, I mean you do want to make it to your match on the 13th dont you!?
Your name is Scottish right?, Well let me tell you a little story about when I was a child and I had this dog, it was a Scottish terrier and every day it use to "yap yap yap yap" then one day I snapped its neck and threw it in the trash and that is what will happen to you if you set foot in this ring now.

Macmanus thinks about it for a second then walks upto the ring then proceeds to enter it but at the same time Traitrelli slides out and starts to back off near the annoumcers desk!

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 09 Jul 2012, 10:45 pm

(We cut backstage to wear a figure is walking through the backstage area with a hood up, he is muttering to himself as the lights flicker. We here him say...)

???: You still work for me you little parasite, don't you forget you're place

(The figure continues to walk through the abandoned backstage area)

???: The last man that decided he'd rather go it alone had his leg broken

(The figure moves a dusty chair out of the way before quickening his pace)

???: Or shall I just kidnap your soon to be wife...

(The man reaches a door way before stalking through it)

???: Or how about I leave you to burn... (The figure laughs)

(The man finally reaches the curtain before the ramp)

???: Welcome to my world

("Its an Omen" screams out before it changes to "Granite" and the figure walks out through the curtain and the camera follows him. The boos from the crowd are deafening and drown out the pyro that is going off. The figure salutes the crowd to even more boos before running down to the ring and sliding into the ring. From the camera angle down the ramp we see that the long hooded rope has "True" on the back. The figure poses on all four corners before collecting a microphone and waiting for the boos to rise to any even higher level before beginning)

?: Twice in a week I was screwed out of my title. Twice in a week Destiny was screwed.

(The man pulls down his hood revealing the mask of Chaos)

C: McManus, you had instructions. At my namesake PPV you were charged with one job and one job only yet you failed.

(Chaos smirks)

I mean its not as if it was easy was it James. Helping the man that has given you so much, the man who pays your wages. Your True Prophet.

Me.

That was all you had to do James.

And yet last week on Lockdown you eliminated me. By all means play it up as an accident. Dress it up however you want.

But I still own you, not that brazen hussy. But me. The True Champion.

(Chaos laughs)

So James, why don't you make your way down here and apologize right here right now. Get down on your knees and grovel. Because Destiny is calling me in a different direction that you are a part of whether you want to be or not.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 09 Jul 2012, 11:15 pm

The Scorpion can be seen in his locker room punching a punch bag and can be seen wearing his new Che Guevara shirt but with Scorpions face on it and the words "Viva Revolution".

Scorpion continues to punch the bag until he sees the camera and smirks he stops punching and goes over to a corner where he begins to wrap his hands round in white tape.

Scorpion then can seen picking up a Microphone before going to speak.

S: Well if it was not a big week for 6WF eh? The great "TGA" returned!...

The crowd begin to chant "TGA" before Scorpion can be seen clapping them in a sarcastic manor.

S: Every time someone says that name does not mean you should chant it does it? (Scorpion mumbles to himself "Pathetic Idiots" before turning back to the camera).

S: Well with TGA returning it opened my eyes and that is well it shows that 6WF has no hope at all in its future stars and continues to bring back the veterans of World War 2 to the company again and again. This company fails to see that by bringing back the so called "Retired legends" that it pushes down every single younger guy who is even more hungry then any of those Retired legends who return for a big cheque just to main event for a few months and only to leave again...now yeah sure it brings ratings in but for how long?

S: So the company’s ratings are high for about 3 months and then fall for the rest all i see there is a loss. But if this company wants to make a profit they need to place me...my face every where...I am the face of this company either way I am the reason why this company is stood here today and the future of this company!!

S: Heck don’t believe me? I was a 2 times hardcore champion in my first year in this industry heck better then "TGA"..yeah his won the big one but has he ever been in a hardcore match...has ever made a title that was in the dumps have a purpose again?...I think not!...Heck what has this guy even done to get a title shot? Did he work his way up the ladder? , did he faces the number 1 contender ?...NO he just returned well if it’s that easy I might as well leave and come back 3 days later and become the number 1 contender.

Scorpion walks around his locker room before picking up a glass of water.
Scorpion puts the glass down before going to speak again.

S: Well what else?...it happens to be that this week i face 3 people one of them being the "Great one"...The man with the "Millions...and Millions" of fans and who thinks he is amazing at everything he does...I mean please move over..Go join Hollywood or something.

Another man I face is the MMA guy who happens to be Kurt Hernandez who is Mexican I believe...But either way he is no threat to me or anyone as he has failed to do anything as well as the fact we Americans have beaten the Mexicans before and it’s in my blood to do it again.

Then there is the man known as Zane Altair who happens to have accomplished nothing but chase a few of the honeyz around in there changing rooms, If the idiot wanted to do that so much why not just join playboy or call Maria I’m sure she would be up for it after all she’s done it with Big Dave and JoMo who apparently watched.

S: Scorpion grins before going back on topic.

S: I will beat all 3 of those men and show you why i am the greatest this industry has seen. There is a revolution coming you have been warned!

Scorpion pushes the camera out the way before walking off.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:57 am

Mcmanus rolls into the ring and laughs, he sits in the middle of the ring

JM- Like I thought Traitorelli, another parasite who is all bark and no bite.
A person who picks on the weak, the weak minded. But when it comes to someone who isn't weak minded and is twice the wrestler they will ever be they suddenly have no balls.
Another person who is too scared to back up his words.
Another person who will be gone as soon as he has entered this fed.
All you are is another James Eagle or another Edan Ekram or another Ruridah Duncan.
A nobody who will soon be forgotten

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 10 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

Cassius glares at Uryu, then snorts a muted laugh.

Cassius : Stand easy, Uryu. We’re team-mates remember?

Cassius puts another reconciliatory hand on Uryu’s shoulder

Cassius : As I have said previously, I have no inclination of stopping you challenging for the World Heavyweight Title. If you are awarded the opportunity then so be it, I will reassume my position in the queue before pushing my way back to the front to face you, should you be victorious. However, where my issue lies is with YOU stopping ME from rightfully taking that World Heavyweight Championship. Just as you did in that Time Attack match, and again at our fun little Battle Royal last week.

I’m here to ensure that if the opportunity presents itself, you do not make the same decision for a third time. I’m here to secure a gentlemen’s agreement, Uryu. Not to intimidate or assault.

Cassius slowly ambles around the room, looking at items on shelves again, running his hands along the surfaces and inspecting his fingertips for dust.

Cassius : Not that I don’t understand your prevailing willingness to disturb my progression, Uryu. I mean… I completely understand why someone like you, would choose to antagonise someone like me. You need only look at the two men in the ring right now, the heroic returnee TGA, and our current World Champion Crime Lord, to see specimens who have exhibited the very same peculiar behaviour historically.

Could you tell me why, Uryu, when TGA was falsely accused of running me down in cold blood, did he never deny it? Why did TGA, when facing the oncoming wrath of the Shockwave, not deny the conspiracy that had wrongly placed him in its path? Likewise with Crime Lord, who willingly took the credit for having me sectioned, when in fact he had nothing to do with it at all? Why Uryu?

Why?

Cassius turns to face Uryu

Cassius : It’s simple. Both TGA and Crime Lord wanted the opportunity to face the fiercest creature of them all, in his most fevered state. Both TGA and Crime Lord knew that if they could slay that most ferocious of beasts then they could truly be validated as one of the all-time greats. So they each willingly painted their hands with false blood, and awaited my return. And what happened?

Cassius smiles sinisterly, looking as if fondly recalling the moment from memory

Cassius : I held TGA’s career in the palm of my hand and gave him the beating of his life. I made the much lauded 9 month champion look like he’d gone 9 months at Guantanamo Bay. I wrapped barbed wire around my hands and tore his chest apart with a hell-born Shockwave. And I was about to put him out of his misery when your good friend Max Adamson showed up to absolve TGA of the sin. And to this day I’m still the last man to beat Crime Lord on PPV – who I also picked apart with relative ease when he quickly found himself out of his depth when attempting to tread water with a pi55ed off Leviathan. Both of their misguided aspirations’… squashed by my misguided hand of vengeance.

I know that your mind is plagued with the same idea, Uryu. You know that nobody genuinely believes you are able to “hang with the big boys”. Deep down I bet even your darling Clarissa has no faith in your credibility as a main event star. So like TGA and Crime Lord, you’re considering incurring the ire of The New World Super-Power. That’s why you keep costing me matches, Uryu. Because just like TGA and Crime Lord… you know that the only way you can prove yourself as a 6WF great, is to defeat the unrestrained… pure… me!

Cassius closes his eyes and breathes in deeply, flexing his shoulders, before fixing his wild eyes on Uryu again

Cassius : And if that theory proves to be true Uryu, then yes, I will stop you from becoming World Champion, and in the process I will systematically destroy you rather than extend the level of professional courtesy I afforded you on your debut. Because TGA and Crime Lord have one other thing in common, Uryu…. That I can only fear you would also emulate…

Cassius picks up a picture frame of Uryu and Clarissa, then looks up over it at Uryu

Cassius : … and that is that despite their willingness to step into the Black Dragon’s flame when in pursuit of greatness… once they become World Champion they will do anything to avoid that very same fire. For not once did TGA give me a one-on-one opportunity during his epic reign. And until now, neither has Crime Lord.

So it would be so careless to befall that cowardice from yet another satellite.

Cassius looks at the photo in his hand then hurls it at the wall, shattering it.

Cassius : It would be very careless of me…

Cassius heaves and then runs his arm along one of the shelves, knocking all of Uryu’s personal stuff clattering and smashing to the floor

Cassius : VERY… careless indeed.

Cassius runs over to a locker with Uryu’s clothes hanging up and rips it clean off the wall, letting it fall to the floor

Cassius : AND I CAN DO SOME GOD-DAMN STUPID THINGS WHEN I BECOME CARELESS, Uryu.
PAINFUL things, Uryu!
… Even regretful things!

Do you want to go there, Uryu? Do you really want to follow in TGA and Crime Lord’s footsteps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 10 Jul 2012, 4:52 pm

*Uryu smiles and picks up the locker, trying to fit it back in its place and sighs as it doesnt quite fit*

Uryu: Cassius, if I wanted you mad I would have made it happen already by slapping you in the face. I meant what I said two weeks ago, I would rather have Crime Lord as champion than you because you do careless, painful, regretful things when you are pushed. I look up at the title and see you in my way. I see you breaking other wrestlers, putting them on the shelf and I see the looks in their faces. They were broken, crushed by your force of power, your domination. I look into them and I feel their fear. They tried to take you on with confidence before, they took you on with arrogance and malice. I do not. I look right into your eyes and you look straight into mine. I see a man who punishes others as much as they can take and then a little bit more, I see a man who enjoys dishing out punishment and seeing men break in front of him. I see you loving to unleash that regretful side of you, just to soothe yourself every night. Then I see how twisted that side is and truth be told, it does scare me a little.

*Uryu walks around Cassius and sighs*

Uryu: But you see, I don't care if you unleash that side on me, if you stab me in the back this week and laugh at me as I slowly get up. I have always done the right thing and said it to the mans face or done it where he can clearly see it's me doing it. I am going for that belt Cassius and if you think that during title opportunities such as the Time Attack or Battle Royal that I will stop you from winning when I have an equal chance then you are absolutely right! I am taking my chances very seriously and that means stopping my opponents from winning. You have been my opponent and I have stopped you winning because I want to win, if we are opponents again with the champion then I will stop you and whoever else is involved to become champion!

*Uryu looks into Cassius' eyes and smiles*

Uryu: I will stop pin attempts, eliminate others and do whatever the match allows me to do to win. I am an honorable man and I will tell you what you see in my eyes. You are looking into the eyes of a man who you dished your very best against and still managed to stand up and fight back. You are looking at a man with no quit, no surrender and a spirit you can never break. I am going for that title and if you stand in my way then I suggest we settle it in the way we do best to prove who deserves the next opportunity.

*Uryu sighs*

Uryu: If you go on about yourself not being that monsterous self of yours in our previous encounters then I will offer you the choice of match that we shall fight. No limitations, no holding back I will accept whatever you choose. I will give you the fight of your life.

Cassius:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue 10 Jul 2012, 5:37 pm

Cassius twitches his neck

Cassius : Thank you, Uryu. I will bear that offer in mind. But as I said, we are team-mates this week on Lockdown, and if TGA and ourselves fail to defeat Crime Lord's team on Friday, then we can probably all kiss goodbye to any such opportunities in the near future. Which may just solve our little problems, but would be a most unsatisfactory conclusion for both of us.

And speaking of satisfactory conclusions, a satisfactory conclusion to this meeting would have been a gentleman's agreement, like I asked for - not the petulant offer of a fight. But I can see we're not going to get anywhere on that front. Because you're not a Gentleman Uryu. You pretend to be - but a gentlemen would not trample another's deserved victory as you have done.

So perhaps your gentlemanly spirit needs a little persuasion to come out. Let's say... your protective nature. Maybe I should get Jessica to call the Board of Directors and lodge a complaint of unsatisfactory performance on the part of Clarissa. After all, as a Chinaman Uryu, inefficient labour really conflicts with my ideals... and seeing Clarissa in here, doing that, with you, when she should be working...

Cassius shakes his head

Cassius : ... it doesn't look good does it?

But maybe you can hire her to tidy this mess up once she is seeking employment elsewhere.

Cassius leans into Uryu, and almost whispers in his ear

Cassius : Or we can just keep this between us, you can give me your agreement that you won't get in my way ever again, and we can let poor, innocent Clarissa carry on with her well practiced daily routine of moronic questions and lunch breaks canoodling with a melancholic cretin.

Cassius has a crazed glint in his eye

Cassius : Up to you. I'll let you think about it.

Cassius goes to walk away but stops, without looking back.

Cassius : Oh... and Uryu... I will take you up on that offer, should I ever need a warm up match.

Speaking of which, you've been out of that shower for ages... I'm sure right now you need to warm up a bit yourself!

Cassius reaches into his pocket and takes out matches, he lights one and throws it onto the pile of Uryu's clothes that he pulled down from the wall, setting them alight.

Cassius turns back to face Uryu, and laughs as he backs towards the door

Cassius : Don't tread too close to the flame, Uryu. Or you're really going to get hurt.

Cassius turns and walks out of the room, leaving Uryu to try and put out the small fire on the floor.

RJ : What the hell is Cassius playing at? Walking in on people's private, intimate moments. Throwing absurd threats around. Setting people's property on fire. Just because he legitimately lost a match?

MW : He's starting to lose control RJ. We've seen this all before - and the consequences are never good for his opponents, or in fact, anyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 5:47 pm

(TGA is walking down the corridor when RJ pops out from around the corner. TGA jumps back a little.)

TGA: Do you just wait for people to walk around corners?

RJ: Well, you know- contractually obliged- need to speak-

TGA: I really hope this is important?

RJ: That depends on how important Scorpion is to you?

TGA: Who?

RJ: You know who I’m on about, was associated with Miss Jessica for a while.

TGA: So basically he was Jessica’s play thing whilst Cassius was her priority?

RJ: You could say that, but he’s also a former 2 time hardcore champion.

(TGA looks mock-shocked.)

TGA: Hardcore Champion? You mean like the likes Gary Johnson and James Eagle?

RJ: Yeah, that belt... He’s been talking about how you don’t deserve to be at the top of the company.

(RJ brings out an iPad and plays a video of Scorpion speaking about TGA. TGA remains emotionless throughout until raising one eyebrow at the end.)

TGA: This jumped up nobody has the cheek to go bitch about me behind my back? Well next time you see Scorpion, you tell him if he’s got a problem with me then grow some balls and tell me to my face.

(TGA shoves the camera to his face and stares down the lense.)

TGA: You might think because you’ve experienced a few hardcore matches then you’re Johnny Concrete and better than everyone else. You couldn’t be more wrong.

The ignorance you show is staggering. “Have I ever been in a hardcore match?” I’ve been in some of 6wF’s most gruelling matches, including a historic one against your old pal Zhi. The reason that I was forced to retire for such a long period is that I was involved in a match that broke me- literally! My leg looked as if it wouldn’t recover to the same strength that I had experienced before. Astoundingly it did. But if you want to test that how about you meet me in the ring so I can kick your sorry behind across all four corners!

Money has nothing to do why I returned. The pay off from the Legend’s Club induction was more than generous and I’m sure I could make a lot more money in different fields of this sport. Why do you think Jessica has stuck around for so long? It can’t possibly be because she enjoys the company of morons like yourself and Cassius. I returned because it made me sick watching Crime Lord crush anyone that was put in his path. That shouldn’t be happening. He’s an average wrestler who has forged a career reliant on manipulation and intimidation. It was unbelievable that he might go on to break my title record.

I’ve main evented countless 6wF PPV’s and consistently stayed at the top of my game. Even from the beginning of my career I was thrown in at the deep end and relished the prospects that lay in front of me. Whereas you... You were hardcore champion. You were a protégé of Miss Jessica. You were supposedly going somewhere. I stayed at the top of my game and maybe you’ve found the top of yours. It’s just that your best is painfully average and below par.

(TGA walks off looking annoyed.)

TGA: (Muttering) Jackass.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:19 am

*Trevor Swann is seen walking out the back of the arena and exiting the building. He walks across the car park where some kids are playing football. The ball makes its way over towards him and he kicks it up in the air a couple of times.*

Kid1: Hey it’s Trevor Swann the wrestler

Kid2: Sir Can we have our ball back?

*Trevor smiles to himself at the recognition.*

TS: Care if I join in?

Kid1: I’m being Robin van Persie, Dave is Van der Vaart and John is Joe Hart in goal. Who are you going to be?

TS: I don’t know David N’Gog?

Kid 1&2: WHO?!?!?

*Trevor goes to shoot and kicks the ball over the fence into the road where a lorry drives over it and bursts it.*

Kid2: Oh cheers looser

TS: Stupid public and so called fans.

Kid1: Who said we were fans Trev you *anker

*Trevor walks off muttering under his breath*

TS: Why does no one understand greatness when they see it any more? The public have no idea of what talent is and that they should be getting behind me and the consultancy now. I mean not even knowing who David N’Gog is. What sort of an education is that.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 12 Jul 2012, 6:56 pm

Chaos is still pacing in the ring waiting for Mcmanus to come down to the ring, he lifts the microphone to his lips.

C- Well I guess you are not com.....................

Before Chaos can end his sentence, Sad but true hits the lights in the arena change to a dark blue with red spotlights also circling around. Blue fireworks shoot out from the stage, the crowd are going wild chanting Mcmanus over and over again, but the crowd reaction changes when the music changes to the warriors dance. The Face of Chaos looks as though he has seen a ghost as The Fanatic marches down to the ring. He climbs over the top rope and stares a hole right through Chaos before snatching the Microphone out of His hand.

F- I told you to leave James alone Chaos!
I told you to stop pushing him around!
I told you if you didnt I would be back!
I warned you Gregers!
James just needed to ring that number on that piece of paper, Jenny handed him weeks ago!
True to my word HERE I AM!

Chaos backs away to the corner, he can be seen muttering to himself.

F- You scared Gregers?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down