The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A with TGA (Other rhymes sold separately)

+7
Bull
ncfc_Tooze
Uryu Ishida
President Trump
Beer
Marky
Teej
11 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

Q&A with TGA (Other rhymes sold separately) Empty Q&A with TGA (Other rhymes sold separately)

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:34 am

Uryu asked me to post one yesterday and seeing as everyone else seems to have done one, I thought I'd join thumbsup

Teej

Back to top Go down

Q&A with TGA (Other rhymes sold separately) Empty Re: Q&A with TGA (Other rhymes sold separately)

Post by Marky Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:41 am

Does the Higgs-Boson Particle discovery mean TGA no longer stands for The Godsent Angel? Will TGA now be known as THBPA?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Q&A with TGA (Other rhymes sold separately) Empty Re: Q&A with TGA (Other rhymes sold separately)

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:43 am

How do you think 6WF has changed since you were last here?

Were you as excited about your return as Mat and I were

Would you have booked it any differently?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:49 am

Marky wrote:Does the Higgs-Boson Particle discovery mean TGA no longer stands for The Godsent Angel? Will TGA now be known as THBPA?

TGA will now stand for The Godsent Athlete, until Shola Ameobi finally proves he is God's gift to the world.

King Beer wrote:How do you think 6WF has changed since you were last here?

Were you as excited about your return as Mat and I were

Would you have booked it any differently?
1) I think that the standard of promo's is higher, but last time I was around was when Trash TV was in its prime. I'd say there are more serious characters now than gimmicky or comedic ones. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I enjoyed feuding with Trash TV.

2) I'm not sure how excited you guys were, but I had my return promo written within a week of being PMed about returning. Slightly annoyed that I've returned just before I leave on holiday, but look forward to the next week and then picking it up again.

3) I don't think so. Coming from out of the blue was awesome as no one was expecting me to return. I'm pretty psyched to see how you're going to book it from here though.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:49 am

WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!
WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!
WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!
WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:53 am

Dicey Reilly wrote:WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!
WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!
WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!
WE WANT PRODIGY!!!!!

If Marky were to return... Wink

Only joking! I really enjoyed Prodigy, I managed to get away with stuff that I could never use with TGA. I think TGA is a very serious character with a sense of humour, where Prodigy was humorous and gimicky that occasionally had to be serious.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:20 am

Shola is a god among men.

Don't ever diss Shola. I will job you.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:23 am

our initial guess was River Ace tbh :P

Any immidiate candidates for feuds besides Crime Lord?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:27 am

Uryu Ishida wrote:our initial guess was River Ace tbh :P

I think River would have worked just as well in context, except maybe once the return had happened it wouldn't continue at the pace Mat/Beer want it to.

I always enjoyed promoing against ED, hence the verbal attack on Cassius. I never really got to go up against Saint at any point, which is crazy considering how long we were both in the main title scenes. But I think this time round it would be good to feud with some of the new guys, especially Scorpion.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:34 am

Teej wrote:
Uryu Ishida wrote:our initial guess was River Ace tbh :P

I think River would have worked just as well in context, except maybe once the return had happened it wouldn't continue at the pace Mat/Beer want it to.

I always enjoyed promoing against ED, hence the verbal attack on Cassius. I never really got to go up against Saint at any point, which is crazy considering how long we were both in the main title scenes. But I think this time round it would be good to feud with some of the new guys, especially Scorpion.

the guys with less than a year ( i think) under the belt are:

Logan
Scorpion
Nay
Traitor
McManus

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:36 am

everyone comes after scorpion hahaha
Uryu Mcmanus has been here for a year and a half

If you could give the newer members of the roster one piece of advice what would it be?

Whats the best bit of advice you have been given?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:36 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:everyone comes after scorpion hahaha
Uryu Mcmanus has been here for a year and a half

If you could give the newer members of the roster one piece of advice what would it be?

whoops, my bad thats why I said "Ithink"

would you job to Rasta?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:40 am

wait you want to feud with scorpion?

WOW im actually honored!
How come you want a feud?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:50 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:If you could give the newer members of the roster one piece of advice what would it be?

Just get on with promoing and find your own style- don't copy anyone. Then if it's not going down the right course, the GMs will guide you.

Weirdly, I'd have to say it was from River. When I asked about what direction he wanted me to go in, he said just to carry on as I were and trust him. That then snowballed into winning the title and holding it for 9 months.

Uryu Ishida wrote:Would you job to Rasta?
Only if he would win a title shot after the match.

TheBrahmaBull wrote:How come you want a feud?
I just think it would be a conflict of ideas and could see the characters clashing.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:19 pm

What is the biggest surprise or mark out momment you have ever seen happen in 6WF?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:27 pm

do you still drive a 118 wheel truck.

How does it feel to be 2nd in the all time tshirt sales list?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:35 pm

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:What is the biggest surprise or mark out momment you have ever seen happen in 6WF?
I think the Dynasty turning into the New Dynasty was pretty huge, to my knowledge they were the first heel factions to really work in 6wF.

Adam D wrote:do you still drive a 118 wheel truck.

How does it feel to be 2nd in the all time tshirt sales list?
The 118 wheeler is reserved for PPV's only now! And it's pretty gutting, I'm hoping this return will finally boost my t-shirt numbers above Killers. That guy has some unreal numbers Wink

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:38 pm

did you like my promo?

anywhere scorpion can improve?

oh and when you where champion who did you defeat to win and who did you lose it to in the end?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:40 pm

what was the big deciding factor in you making a return?

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:42 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:did you like my promo?

anywhere scorpion can improve?

oh and when you where champion who did you defeat to win and who did you lose it to in the end?

I think it's best not to ask for constant feedback, gives off the impression that you know that the promo isn't very good and could do with some improvement. Like I said, just get on with it and Mat/KB will tell you if you're doing something wrong.

Defeated GWC by screwing him over with the Dynasty and then lost it to Crime Lord who screwed TGA over with a couple of Scotsmen. boxing

ncfc_Tooze wrote:what was the big deciding factor in you making a return?
Partly it was due to me having a bit of spare time over the summer and partly because I was told it would involve a feud with Crime Lord.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 10 Jul 2012, 1:14 pm

and partly because I was told it would involve a feud with Crime Lord.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 10 Jul 2012, 5:42 pm

Have you had a PM from bull yet?

Yazoo or Frijj?

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 5:49 pm

Nay Bother wrote:Have you had a PM from bull yet?

Yazoo or Frijj?

No Sad But should I do I think I'll adopt the KB approach Wink

Always Yazoo!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 10 Jul 2012, 6:14 pm

You said Clarke James sucked in your return promo, is the next few months of jobbing going to justify your comments?

What would you say has been your greatest achievement in E-Fedding?

Well do ya, do you do you wanna, wanna go? Where i've never met you before?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:45 pm

King Beer wrote:You said Clarke James sucked in your return promo, is the next few months of jobbing going to justify your comments?

What would you say has been your greatest achievement in E-Fedding?

Well do ya, do you do you wanna, wanna go? Where i've never met you before?
In all honesty, CJ doesn't suck too bad. He definitely sucks, but there are far worse suckers in this federation Hug

Definitely going 9 months without losing the title, the first win probably tips it as I had only had 1 PPV match before then. I suppose it was completely unexpected.

Franz for the offer, but I'll pass Wink

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down