The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem ordering Royal Rumble on Sky+

3 posters

Go down

problem ordering Royal Rumble on Sky+ Empty problem ordering Royal Rumble on Sky+

Post by theanimal316 Sun 30 Jan 2011, 11:58 pm

Hi guys
I am having a problem ordering the Rumble and hoping someone can help me. When I try to order the Rumble through the remote it says "you cannot purchase this programme at the moment please try again later". I don't wanna order over the phone cos then you can't record the event by doing this. Anyone had the same problem or any ideas how to get around it?? Cheers.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

problem ordering Royal Rumble on Sky+ Empty Re: problem ordering Royal Rumble on Sky+

Post by bretmeharty Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

im on virgin and sometimes its because it only recognizes the event on the actual day of the event ie after middnight i sometimes get the same problem

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

problem ordering Royal Rumble on Sky+ Empty Re: problem ordering Royal Rumble on Sky+

Post by hodge Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

i dont think you can record the live PPV anymore, you can record the repeats but not live version

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:03 am

Cheers Bret tried it just after midnight there but still no luck...grrr i'll be angry if i can't record this i'll just have to go into work tired tomorrow Smile

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

u can record the HD version if you order via the remote,
if you order over the phone you get the full repeats for the week, but not the HD version

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:07 am

Yeah YI Man I am getting an error message when I try to order via the remote and don't wanna book over phone. But apparently you can manual record to override this problem of not being able to record when you do it over the phone,so i might try that instead.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:08 am

have you tried ordering online? its the same principle as ordering on your remote thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by theanimal316 Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:11 am

hmmm no I haven't even thought of that! Cheers.

I cannot wait for the Rumble now, I have avoided this site all day because really wanna watch it without spoilers Very Happy am just hoping form some decent surprises.

You guys got any surprise predictions? I am gonna go with Ziggler taking the title off Edge.

theanimal316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011, 12:14 am

mr animal, join us in the royal rumble party thread, all fun & games.
also this site is putting up a chat box for the rumble thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down