The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money in the Bank predictions.

+8
hodge
Samo
VDT
NickisBHAFC
Brady12
The Rocks Microphone
Hero
UpsideDownFace
12 posters

Go down

Money in the Bank predictions. Empty Money in the Bank predictions.

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 15 Jul 2012, 11:53 am

What do you think will happen tonight then guys?

Who will be our next mitb holders?

Who will AJ side with?

Will we see an attempted cash in?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Money in the Bank predictions. Empty Re: Money in the Bank predictions.

Post by Hero Sun 15 Jul 2012, 12:19 pm

AJ to side with DB again or if not an incoming Dean Ambrose who will be introduced finally (his tweets have been cleaned up lately which is an indicator he's about to go on screen). DB though to win.

Cena to win the WWE one, Ziggler to win the other. Cena to cash in on his immediately after the DB win and then to take the title off Bryan to end the ight as champ again.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 15 Jul 2012, 12:31 pm

I have a feeling Cena will become the first person to lose their mitb cash in

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rocks Microphone Sun 15 Jul 2012, 12:52 pm

I think someone else will get involved in the WWE Money in the bank and I hope to god Cena doesn't win unless we get to see him cash in and lose that we can have lets laugh at cena moment.

Alberto del Rio will win the title from mighty white!

The Rocks Microphone

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 15 Jul 2012, 1:02 pm

How about Kane wins the mitb, cashes in, wins and leaves with AJ?

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rocks Microphone Sun 15 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

UpsideDownFace wrote:How about Kane wins the mitb, cashes in, wins and leaves with AJ?

maybe but its more likely Cena will do that because it wouldnt make sense unlike your idea UDF

The Rocks Microphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 15 Jul 2012, 1:19 pm

Agree on ADR winning, think both titles will change hands tbh, needs a good shake up as has become stale at the top now.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rocks Microphone Sun 15 Jul 2012, 1:33 pm

I don't particularly like Del Rio, but that is a good thing not a bad thing!

You are right Hero, it has got very stale, At the start of the year through until about Over the Limit my interest in WWE was high again and in the last few months it has all gone again.

The Rocks Microphone

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 15 Jul 2012, 1:42 pm

I can't see Sheamus losing tbh.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 2:53 pm

What will be on in the 'John Cena slot' I.E the last match on the card? Will it be the WWE title or Raw MITB?

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 15 Jul 2012, 2:57 pm

I really want Jericho to win the money in the bank. But on some dirt sheets people are saying the miz could show up and win as he is a former wwe champion.

Cant see aj siding with anyone can see her getting knocked out cold though by the 2 men by accidant. But punk still wins via gts.

Dolph really has to win the smackdown one doesnt he. Be shell shocked if he doesnt.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Sun 15 Jul 2012, 3:16 pm

Cena wins MITB, Cena cashes in for a triple threat match (coz it the cena thing to do), AJ sides with Cena and we finally get the heel turn we've all been waiting for!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 15 Jul 2012, 3:40 pm

The Miz to win the WWE title briefcase. Calling it now.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Sun 15 Jul 2012, 3:47 pm

VDT wrote:Cena wins MITB, Cena cashes in for a triple threat match (coz it the cena thing to do), AJ sides with Cena and we finally get the heel turn we've all been waiting for!!!

That's not a bad shout at all mate. They need something big to match last year.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 15 Jul 2012, 3:51 pm

VDT wrote:Cena wins MITB, Cena cashes in for a triple threat match (coz it the cena thing to do), AJ sides with Cena and we finally get the heel turn we've all been waiting for!!!

Wont work. The Cena match will be after the WWE title match. Its been the norm all year.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:11 pm

Samo wrote:

Wont work. The Cena match will be after the WWE title match. Its been the norm all year.

Unless Cena is in the WWE title match.. end of the PPV Cena standing tall holding both the WWE title and the briefcase he used to cash in his shot.

However if he were to do so, anyone see him cashing in after a long Punk vs Bryan match? Cena's turn after having being cashed in on a few times. The tease of a Cena heel turn again. WWE don't appear to worry about teasing a Cena heel turn so i wouldnt be supprised for a Cena cash in after a match.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:18 pm

Cena in the MitB match? That's kinda cool, if anyone could be the first to lose then he's the perfect guy to do it as it wouldn't hurt him although it wouldn't be in his character to take a short cut cash in would it?

I've not watched any wrestling in months so I'll say Cody Rhodes is a cert to win the case (if he's in one of the matches that is)

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:21 pm

the-gaffer wrote: Cena in the MitB match? That's kinda cool, if anyone could be the first to lose then he's the perfect guy to do it as it wouldn't hurt him although it wouldn't be in his character to take a short cut cash in would it?

I've not watched any wrestling in months so I'll say Cody Rhodes is a cert to win the case (if he's in one of the matches that is)

Cody is in the SD match along with Dolph Ziggler who over the last few months has continued to impress and has recently been in WHC matches, however I went with Rhodes too as I think he's in line for a longer build up where Raw's will be cashed in sooner rather than later.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:22 pm

Samo wrote:

Doubt they'd put on a MitB after the World Title match, the whole will he won't he come out is all part of the allure of the title matches, doubt they'd flip that on it's head, it'd be pretty pointless

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:23 pm

Having said that Wade Barrett is supposedly ready to return and WWE were willing to build a MITB match around Barrett for Wrestlemania, so could he make a supprise return.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

hodge wrote:
the-gaffer wrote: Cena in the MitB match? That's kinda cool, if anyone could be the first to lose then he's the perfect guy to do it as it wouldn't hurt him although it wouldn't be in his character to take a short cut cash in would it?

Cody is in the SD match along with Dolph Ziggler who over the last few months has continued to impress and has recently been in WHC matches, however I went with Rhodes too as I think he's in line for a longer build up where Raw's will be cashed in sooner rather than later.

In the last few years the guy who's been pushed hard prior to the MitB match usually doesn't succeed, Rhodes has done his time, God knows how he's been booked lately but has already proven he is deserving of it so wouldn't be shocked if he gets it this year, Swagger, Kane, Del Rio and Bryan all came from left field and at least one of CM Punk's MitB's was out of the blue too, I think think the only guy from Kennedy to be booked strong going into MitB has been Miz in 2010

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:30 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Doubt they'd put on a MitB after the World Title match, the whole will he won't he come out is all part of the allure of the title matches, doubt they'd flip that on it's head, it'd be pretty pointless

They put the Ambulance match on after the WWE title Elimination Chamber match. Like I said in my Jumping Ship thread. Apart from the Royal Rumble, Cenas match has been the last on the card at every PPV this year. I expect the trend to continue.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 15 Jul 2012, 4:42 pm

But the outcome of the Ambulance will have no bearing on a title match, the MitB match can have a major bearing on a title match whether it's cashed in or not, the whole thoughts that it might be is enough to justify it going on before the title match

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sun 15 Jul 2012, 5:26 pm

UpsideDownFace wrote:How about Kane wins the mitb, cashes in, wins and leaves with AJ?

I called this on another thread. The more I think about it, the more I like it. And it would make sense too.

I can see AJ acting confused over who to count the 3 for as they both hit finishers, making the match really long. Then when both men are down after a submission reversal sequence, the turnbuckles will explode, Kane will come down, cash in, chokeslam them both, and AJ will count him the winner.

Would enjoy that

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 15 Jul 2012, 6:39 pm

Im desperately hoping for some late entrants into the Raw MitB match. Rey Mysterio, The Miz, I dont even care if the loser of ADR/Sheamus makes an appearance, its gonna be awful with just those four. Im not gonna let myself believe they'll throw in a big curveball, the match would explode if Rock, Lesnar or even Taker came into it.

Disregarding any shocks, Cena will win it.

The big deal they made out of Rhodes qualifying makes me think he can take the other one.

I cant see AJ siding with Punk, yet I also cant see Punk not being Champion.

I'd then like ADR to win just to freshen things up, although he looks likely to fall into a Sin Cara feud soon.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Sun 15 Jul 2012, 6:53 pm

Punk
Del Rio
Cena
Ziggler
Kofi/Truth

is my predictions

Last edited by The Best in the World on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed my mind about Sheamus/Del Rio)
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 16 Jul 2012, 10:47 am

the-gaffer wrote:
Samo wrote:

Hate to say I told you so...

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 16 Jul 2012, 7:08 pm

Hahaha is that right? Strange...

Anyway, I bow to your superior knowledge sir

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down