The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Presents - Against The Wall!! Sunday 29th July

+11
Crimey
bretmeharty
Gregers
Blade
Bull
TwisT
Mat
JJJohnson
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
Beer
15 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Presents - Against The Wall!! Sunday 29th July Empty 6WF Presents - Against The Wall!! Sunday 29th July

Post by Beer Fri 20 Jul 2012, 6:02 pm

Match 1
Dragon v Gary Traitorelli

Match 2
Freeweight Title
Vortex w/ The Consultant (C) v Scorpion

Match 3
Chaos v James McManus

Match 4
Triple Threat for the Hardcore Title
Logan Kincade (C) v Blue Dragon v Nay Bother

Match 5
Stipulation Match
Hobo v Trevor Swann
*If Swann wins, Hobo becomes the Consultancy Jester. If Hobo wins, he gets control of Lockdown for one night only!

Match 6
JJ Johnson & Clarke James v The Saint & Chris Patricks

Main Event
Fatal Four Way for the 6WF Undisputed Title
Crime Lord (C) v TGA v Uryu Ishida v Cassius Zhi

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Against The Wall!! Sunday 29th July Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Against The Wall!! Sunday 29th July

Post by Beer Fri 20 Jul 2012, 6:59 pm

Cassius Zhi is backstage in his locker room, intently watching his kettle boil.

Cassius : This is the opportunity, Jess. This is the one that won’t escape my grasp the way of the ones before. Once again Crime Lord has conspired to put others between us… the Time Attack was four other men… the Battle Royal was a whole roster… but this time Two? I fear two is as good as we’re going to get, Jess. But it’s ok. We can manage two. We HAVE TO manage two. Two is fine.

The kettle clicks and Cassius pours the boiled water over the sticks of green tea in his cup

Cassius : But only if we manage the situation carefully… accurately. Leave nothing to chance. And luckily, that’s exactly what you’re so wonderfully adept at. Managing! You’re a true expert in the field.

Cassius turns to face the sofa in the room with a sly grin

Cassius : Don’t blush at such a compliment. Why display embarrassment at such a skill? Why exercise any modicum of modesty when basking in the glow of such overwhelming success as your career? Success we will repeat this Sunday. Our glorious day of rest once the mountain of work standing before us today and this week is complete. Work on a faultless strategy. I know enough about Crime Lord and Uryu now. I’ve watched them enough. I’ve been within their proximity enough over these past few weeks. But TGA… I’m going to need material.

Cassius clicks his fingers anxiously

Cassius : I’m going to need dossiers, DVD’s… strengths, weaknesses, fears… family history, medical history, company record…. Everything! I’m going to need everything on TGA, Jessica. And more importantly I need to know what he’s been doing for the past two years – what preparations he has undertaken? Because I can see it in his eyes, Jess, I saw it up close on Lockdown… in the heat of battle. I can see that he remembers our most bloody encounter… I can see he still has the scars on his soul… there’s fear there! Still a bit of fear, Jess. But fear breeds unpredictability. And unpredictability mixed with ill preparation…. It’s leaving too much to chance. It’s too much of a risk. WE NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING!

Get me everything!

Cassius gulps a huge mouthful of tea and his eyes dart the perimeter of the room, before looking back at Jessica

Cassius : I know I can beat Crime Lord. I’m the last person to beat him on PPV. So he knows it too… and Crime Lord fears it. That’s why all these matches have so many combatants. So many places to hide. So many human shields to take the ferocity out of the blast. But not on Sunday. There’s only two. We can manage two. And once we’ve prepared for TGA, he’ll still be the same man I destroyed two years ago. The same man who’s career I could have ended. There’s fear there too.

FEAR EVERYWHERE!

And there’s fear in Uryu too, Jess. He’s admitted it himself. To the world. To me!

Cassius’ hands twitch and he drops his tea on the floor, muttering a curse word under his breath. He holds his hand out.

Cassius : Leave it. We don’t have time to clean up. That’s dead time!

We’re talking about Fear! In Uryu!

Uryu fears that I’m out of control. That that makes me somehow more dangerous. To him. To Crime Lord. TGA. EVERYONE! But I’m not out of control. He’s right, I’m dangerous… but not out of control! I’m IN control. And once our work here is done… I will be IN control of that match, every step of the way. And together we will be in control of this company once more, Jess! You and me! IN CONTROL! Me as 6WF World Heavyweight Champion… and you by my side!

ALWAYS IN CONTROL!

Cassius rushes to the table and makes himself another cup of tea, then grabs a thick folder of documents with Crime Lord’s name on it from a shelf.

Cassius : He thinks I’ve lost my mind. But we’ll show him! We’ll show Uryu that he’s the crazy one!

Now let’s not leave this room until we’re done. Until we’re fully prepared.

Until we’re in control!

Cassius walks to the locker room door and locks it from the inside, then leaps onto the sofa. For the first time the camera pans behind Cassius.

No-one is sat with him.

Cassius opens up the folder and starts spreading out the documents inside.

RJ : Oh my God…. there’s….

MW : Jessica’s not there RJ.

RJ : Then who…. Who is he...? I don’t like this Wire. Not one bit.

MW : Uryu’s right 'Arj. He’s out of his damn mind. And now he’s locked himself in that room!

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Against The Wall!! Sunday 29th July Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Against The Wall!! Sunday 29th July

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 23 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

* "Those Who Fight Further" plays as Uryu walks out and slaps the hands with the audience around the ring before rolling in and smiling*

Uryu: Ladies and gentlemen I thought I would never say this but Crime Lord is a total moron! Our esteemed champion is a dunce, an idiot and has proven himself once again this week! He could have just let me, Cassius and TGA fight it out and see who won but nope, he causes our esteemed general manager to pile all three of us against you. That is A, the best descision Danny has made since he got here and B, the worst outcome for you Dumb Lord. You have to watch three sets of tapes, read three reports and listen to this glorious audience call you an @$$HOLE!

Crowd: @$$HOLE! x 10

Uryu: You dont even have to be involved in the pinfall or submission to lose the belt and I thought crime bosses were supposed to be smart. Go get yourself a brain Scarecrow Lord. You do not scare me, I will beat you for the title this Sunday and prove that in that head of yours is a shivering mass of straw you use as a brain.

*The crowd cheer as Uryu ponders*

Uryu: You do not want to face any of us, because you are scared? because you cannot beat any of us one on one? lets face it, you have gotten very lucky since you held that belt and not defended it against myself, TGA or that crazed Cassius one on one and I will get to him in a minute but you are simply a coward! I am challenging you to grow some balls and face me in a one on one match after the Against The Wall if either one of us wins that match!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu paces around and awaits a reply*

Uryu: No? no reply? Cat.

*Uryu looks at the fans and shakes his head*

Uryu: Sorry, sorry I know I shouldnt say things like that when kids are in the audience but lets be honest, if he were a man he would have accepted it with that stupidly supreme arrogance he deludes himself into having. He says he is confident because he has been there before but lets face it, where is he? I have directly challenged him and he has not replied must be playing his one man band if you know what I mean. Come on, I will give you one more chance to be a man and accept my challenge.

*Uryu sits on the top turnbuckle and looks towards the stage, waiting.*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 24 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

“Ascending Malice” hits over the arena as Chris Patricks walks out to loud boos from the crowd wearing a black t-shirt with “An Enigma above all else” printed on it, Chris stares at the crowd before smirking and pointing to the heavens as pyros go off around the stage

MW: There he is, one of the most dominant men in the business today, not only did he and Saint win their perspective matches last week but they again showed Clarke James why you should never stick your nose into other people’s business

RJ: Yeah until JJ came down and showed them why you should never pick on JJ Johnson

MW: It was all part of the plan RJ; they know what they’re doing

RJ: You hope

Chris flips into the ring before posing on the turnbuckles to more abuse from the crowd he calls for a mic as the crowd strike up a JJ chant

Crowd: JJ!!!

Chris: You people never cease to amaze me…really look at yourselves calling for JJ Johnson when a week ago you would have probably spit on him in the street but now because he came out and helped poor Clarke James from the nasty bullies he’s everyone’s favourite person again and is back in his rightful place as 6WF’s resident Choc Ice…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RJ: He can’t say that

MW: I just think he did (Mike starts laughing)

Chris: What? Was it something I said hahaha, if it wasn’t for me and Saint pushing JJ he would still be in free fall and end up fighting Rasta for the right to be the Token House boy of 6WF….I can see it now Born in Fire 2012…House boy vs Homeboy il let you good people choose which one is which

RJ: This guy is sick and twisted

MW: Give him a limo and call him River Ace, this is gold RJ

Chris: I know your back there JJ probably talking to your mentor Cee lo Green getting a pep talk but you know what Johnson “I see you driving 'round town. Without the ho you love and I’m like, F**k you oo oo oo oo” hahaha as you can see Johnson I don’t fear you I pity you, I have for a long time, you are nothing JJ….NOTHING, you are not the fighter you were a year ago, you are a coward, a fake a piece of scum trapped at the bottom of my boot, you may have fooled all these people by running out on Friday to save the day but deep down the doubt is still there, “Am I good enough” “What do I do when I lose” “Are they still hiring in Wendy’s”, well I have all those answers, You’re not, You crawl back to the hood and peddle drugs like the rest of your hood rats and Il ring Max and ask him for you.

The crowd boo even louder as Chris looks all smug with himself

Chris: Now onto the whipping boy of 6WF…Clarke James, well James I don’t know why you and all these people are so upset about me and Saint kicking your sorry arse week in week out, I thought you would be used to it by know, wasn’t that an initiation into the Church or was that a Train, “Get in line boys, Hero gets the first piece of this fresh pie”, what have you really achieved since your “GREAT” return huh, oh I know you’ve won the European title but who hasn’t, your title run bored us all to sleep even poor Marshal couldn’t return because you put him into a boredom induced coma, you didn’t even get your hands on Hero, me and JJ did that dirty work for you, you’re a joke James, a BIG joke, you have been in so many people’s shadows I don’t know how you’re not as white as the cliffs of Dover, do you really thing you can roll with the big boys…well Clarke? If my memory serves me right I was kicking your ass when I was Tag Champ so I can’t really see a different outcome this time, I am far more superior to you in every way just look at my achievements and you’ll see the gulf between us, I am rising to the top of this business where I deserve to be while you will be side by side with JJ flipping burgers and telling anyone who will listen that you once got a beating by the greatest wrestler to ever step into the ring….The Enigma…Christopher Patricks…………

“Ascending Malice” hits again as Chris smiles at the hostile crowd from inside the ring

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 24 Jul 2012, 4:34 pm

Patricks goes to head from the ring to a chorus of boos before ‘Blind Faith’ rips through the speakers and the crowd erupt as Clarke James walks out on to the stage wearing a t-shirt showing the Philadelphia movie poster with Keith Leones face replacing Tom Hanks...

CJ: Oh Paddy, Paddy, Paddy! It seems you checked out of McLean’s a little too early.  Walking under somebody else’s shadow? That would be you, Chris! Walking round after the self proclaimed ‘greatest living thing ever’s’ ass like the little bitch you are. At least when Max was here you actually meant something....now you’re just this poor, fragile and bitter little man who’s just dying for everyone’s acceptance.

James strides across the top of the stage with a grin across his face...

CJ: You know what makes me laugh is that actually believe your own hype. You actually believe that somehow you’re entitled to this adulation, that somehow you make a difference to this business. Yet your actions are those of a jealous fool, too deranged and deluded to see the truth.  As for kicking my ass, maybe you should take a look at the history books, Chris. Marshall and I showed you up for the clown you truly are and the past few weeks are nothing but a small, insignificant ink blot on my career.

All these cheap shots; these double teams, the beat downs, they all come back round in the end. Payback is a bitch and when it hits you Chris, it’s gonna feel worse than when Joyce saw you for the joke you are, packed your kids up and took ‘em as far away as she could....

Crowd: OOooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

RJ: Wow, stinging words from, CJ!

MW: That’s not gonna get him in Chris’ good books!

Patricks stares down at James, his face red with anger...

CJ: Oh, was that below the belt? My bad, Chris. Maybe we should bring up how Max finally turned his back on you. Realised you weren’t worth carrying and stood by and watched as your title run came to an end and did nothing to heel the rift with your family. Finally seeing that they were better off without you. Or maybe we should examine how a once flourishing main event scene nose dived when week after week we had to put up with you and the sycophant midget taking up our air time. And how now you and your precious toy boy are out of it it’s never been better. Crime Lord, Cassius, TGA, hell even Uryu gets a slice of the action. You even reinvigorated the career of an icon!

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

CJ: God dammit, Chris, you’re right. You and Saint, you are the saviours of this business. You left and the company got better.  Guys feud with Saint, they get put in a world title scene! Chris Patricks kicks your ass, you come back bigger and stronger. Saint rides you like a horse and you’re winning the Kentucky Derby.

Chris, you and Saint took an aging, beaten down legend and lit a fire up under his ass. You just unleashed an off the cuff, no holds barred version of the greatest wrestler this business has to offer and you can’t even see the error of your ways. And you did all of this, for yourselves. Worst of all, you picked on me. You started your beef.....with me......

Crowd: YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

CJ: And you think it’s a game, you think it’s a joke but the fact of the matter is I took everything you had and I’m still standing. I came back. I stand here a new man. I’m a Cinderella Man, Chris. I’ll take your sh*t. I’ll take the put downs, the beatings, the assaults and I’ll get back up. Clarke James damn sure will go to the ball. Ain’t nothing you can do about it....

Crowd: CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

CJ: This Sunday you’re going to see the error of your ways. You’re going to realise that what you give you, you get back twice in return. Then we’ll see who the big joke is, Chris. Then we’ll see that the only ‘enigma’ is how the hell I let your ass walk out of the building....

Crowd: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

James looks down the ramp at Patricks and smirks as the crowd roar with approval.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 24 Jul 2012, 7:10 pm

*The crowd are still chanting for Clarke James when “Remember the Name” roars from the speakers and the whole crowd erupts into deafening cheers.

RJ:Would you listen to this ovation for the Franchise Initiative….

MW:I can’t hear you….

*An electric blue spotlight shines down on the stage as golden pyros begin to erupt from along the ramp and then JJ Johnson bursts through the curtain. He has a huge smile on his face as he removes his sunglasses and scans the arena.The cheers grow louder and louder as JJ nods his head and then raises his right arm in the Coalition Salute.

RJ:They thought he was done….they thought he was finished….but last week we got a good look at what JJ Johnson is all about….

MW:He’s back and he looks more alive than I have seen him in months…

*JJ continues to pace the stage and work the crowd into a frenzy before he moonwalks his way onto the ramp. He tags hands with the fans as he walks down towards the ring, and they reach over the barricade to try and grab ahold of him. JJ walks around the ring and continues to interact with his fans before leaning against the barricade to pose for photos.

RJ: JJ felt like he let all of his fans down with his actions and performances in recent weeks….but here he is,doing what he does best…

*JJ continues to pose for photos and the cameras pick up on him yelling “I love y’all……this is what we all about,6WF baby”…..he then stands away from the crowd and gives one last salute before climbing up into the ring.He slaps hands with Clarke James and nods before taking a microphone from the announcer and staring at Chris Patricks, who is glaring with hatred.

MW:This should be good…

*JJ twirls the mic in his hand as he paces around Chris Patricks

JJ:WASSUP 6WF!

*Crowd pop and Chris Patricks rolls his eyes

JJ:You got something to say Chris?....You got a problem with the way JJ Johnson goes about his business?

*Patricks opens his mouth to retort

JJ:You know what….shut yo mouth b1tch because you are being addressed by yo superior!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:I don’t need to hear you talk Chris, that’s all I been hearing for the past four weeks. You and yo big boyfriend coming up out here and flapping off at the gums….talking bout how you the best ever….how Saint’s got a big set o’ balls….how you like to be the giver and not the receiver because it makes you feel good inside….

*The crowd laugh and JJ smirks

JJ:I’ve heard it all come out of yo mouth Chris, and I get it…..you a guy who has got a lot to say. That’s cool….because JJ Johnson’s got a lot to say aswell and rest assured I gone be saying it right here….right now…

*Patricks and JJ stare into each other’s eyes

JJ:You got a problem with me Chris……you don’t like how I roll…..you don’t like what I represent?....get a goddamn box of Kleenex and cry me a river b1tch because JJ Johnson don’t change for nobody…

*Crowd pop

JJ:You walk around with yo nose in the air…looking down at the rest of us like you better, like you on some other goddamn level to the rest of us….but bottom line, as simple as JJ Johnson can make it, your not better…..your not even equal….you ain’t nothing but a low down, bottom feeding,scrotum sucking piece of donkey (beep)…

Crowd:We love donkeys x5

JJ:JJ Johnson he had a whole lot of problems these last few months….well documented problems that I am not ashamed to admit……I thought I was done, a lot of these people may have thought I was finished…I was ready to call it a day….

But you Chris….you and that sanctimonious a55hole you call an ally, yo little plan to finish me off jus bout backfired……the plan to run me out o’ this town fell on deaf ears…..and why?....because this town don’t belong to you…..it don’t belong to The Saint….you fools don’t call no shots……..6WF is about one thing and one thing only…….all of them…

*JJ points out to the masses of fans who begin to cheer and chant “JJ” over and over

JJ:They make the decisions around here Chris….they decide who is relevant, they decide who climbs that ladder and who falls down into that murky abyss……6WF is and always will be about the people…..they made us what we are today and they will continue to make this company grow long after they put yo scrawny, nappy rash a55 in the ground….

You think cos you got a little exposure these last few weeks that now you in bracket 1?....you think you top o’ the tree?.......main event master, the number one, the only relevant superstar in this business today….

*Patricks is nodding his head at JJ’s words

JJ:Half these people don’t even know yo goddamn name…you just that fool with his tongue up the Divine rectum…..ain’t nobody taking no notice of you Chris….never have and they never will…

Because all you ever be is the “forgotten” man…..destined for a place in nobody’s memory when the time comes…..and deep down Chris, in that blackened heart of yours….you know that JJ Johnson be telling you the truth….

You were the “other guy” in that feud with Keith Leone and Blue Dragon all those years ago…most of these people don’t even remember you were involved in that…….you were the guy that ended the title reign of Hero, who in the hell remembers that?......the only thing these people remember about you Chris, is how you flipped yo mind and left yo wife and kids….

*Patricks holds up his finger in warning to JJ

JJ:Don’t try and censor me…JJ Johnson gone say exactly what he wants to say….and you either gone sit back and listen or JJ Johnson gone slap those fat Boston lips offa yo face….

*The crowd cheer and Patricks looks angry

JJ:Not such a bada55 when Saint doesn’t have his hand up yo a55 are you Chris?......to think that only eight months ago you had it all…..world heavyweight champion…..main eventing Born in Fire…….top of the mountain…..the admiration of these fans….

And then yo hit rock bottom…..you hit so low that every playa on the west side of Boston thought Chris Patricks was imitating the “slut drop”……they thought you was creeping fool…..but JJ Johnson, he knew better than that….

*More cheers from the crowd

JJ:See I know you Chris….I was the one that took you under my wing, I tried to help you and to bring you on….I saw in you some serious talent….but I never knew just how far you could go…….so when JJ Johnson was laid up in the hospital….when JJ Johnson was out of action for six months……..I was pleased to see you realise yo potential and reach for the stars…

I thought you were way above yo level at that time….but who the hell cares, you were number one with a bullet and that was all that mattered….you outlasted the competition….you went to the very top and JJ Johnson was proud of you…..

But then I witnessed yo meltdown Chris……one loss and all of a sudden you became a walking advert for schizophrenia……….one loss and yo whole world came crumbling down around you…..one loss and all of a sudden you turned yo back on anyone and everyone that ever tried to help you….

You turned on Max….yo wife…….the fans…..and all o’ sudden you got nothing but bile to spit at JJ Johnson…….so lets get down to business on all o’ those issues…

*Patricks is shaking his head

JJ:No seriously that’s what we are going to do…..production crew gave me unlimited airtime…you know, because I actually draw viewers in….nobody wants to hear you drawl on and whine about being overlooked….and no offense to my buddy Clarke…..but we actually want people to stay awake…

*Clarke James smirks as the crowd laugh

JJ:So lets’s break it down Chris……..you issues with Max Adamson and yo wife…..unfounded………I know there was that video on the internet……but I’m sure that woman could have been anyone…..yo wife didn’t seem the sort to get fingerbanged in the changing rooms at Topshop anyway…

*Crowd roar with laughter and Patricks looks furious

JJ:I mean one time when I was carrying yo a55 during our tag team days, she offered me a little pre-match fellatio but hell….I’m JJ Johnson b1tch….who doesn’t want to suck my (beep)…

RJ:We apologise for the bad language folks…

MW:JJ Johnson really does have a lot to say….

JJ:Fact is….whether yo wife was getting a little kangaroo down sport with Max or not….it don’t matter one bit……you weren’t paying her no attention…. You weren’t there for yo own goddamn family…Max was picking up the pieces of the wreckage you caused….

*Patricks goes face to face with JJ,who smiles

JJ:If you wanna swing that fist right now Chris then go ahead and do it….because I swear to god I will break yo Poopie off so fast that you ain’t even gone blink….

*Patricks has his fist clenched but doesn’t throw a punch

JJ:Good boy……now your learning. And then there is these fans Chris….the fans that supported you the whole way through your career….from day one to the night you entered that Elimination Chamber….they always supported you……they bought yo merchandise, they chanted yo name….night in, night out….they came here to see you….

And you dropped them like they meant nothing the moment it all turned sour……you turned yo back on them, yo friends, yo family…………..your showed yo true colours Chris…..you showed the world what a yellow-bellied little jacka55 you really are….

And then along came JJ…

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Out here talking yo trash on me like we had beef Chris……talking like I owed you something when we both sure as hell know that ain’t true. JJ Johnson ain’t never and will never owe you a goddamn thing….because JJ Johnson owes nothing to anybody except the millions….

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of my playas and playarettes all around the world….the same people that picked my a55 up when I was down….the same people that always had my back, through thick and thin….they stuck by me Chris, just like they would have stuck by you…..

But you didn’t want it that way did you….instead you went down the victim route....the poor abused victim in this whole scenario…

All of a sudden it was JJ Johnson’s fault that you went into meltdown….JJ Johnson’s fault that yo wife’s panties were being passed around the back like hot potatoes…..JJ Johnson’s fault that you looked in the mirror one day and realised that you ABSOLUTELY SUCK!

*Crowd pop

JJ:You got a selective memory Chris….I don’t know if it’s cos your got Saint’s holy juice clogging up yo insides….or maybe the sound of yo wife moaning on a big gator d1ck is affective yo brainwaves…..but this whole situation of JJ Johnson letting you down……please grow up and find some balls….

JJ Johnson ain’t responsible for a goddamn thing……six months on the sidelines with a broken arm and not one phonecall from your Chris…did I come back and cry?....did I youtube a video diary of my “darkest hour”….

JJ Johnson hit the gym….I worked myself to my core….I pushed myself beyond my limits to make sure I would come back better than ever before……I ended the Church of Hero….I did what you couldn’t do….I did what 6WF needed me to do….

And what thanks do I get?....you and Saint trying to gangbang me because the well of success done dried up….because you both woke up and it dawned on you…..YOU AINT (Beep)!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:You stand there…..puffing that pigeon chest out like you Tarzan….telling the world that JJ Johnson is “nothing”….that you’re the “greatest ever”…..the “enigma”….

But who came looking for who Chris?....if JJ Johnson’s name means nothing then why is it that I present yo greatest ticket back to the top?......at least Saint actually had the common sense to admit that I am the doorway to the mountain peak……..you, your just too arrogant and deluded to admit anything…..

See I know for the past six months I ain’t been firing on all cylinders…I ain’t been JJ Johnson that these fans know and love….the Franchise Initiative….Mr 6WF………..THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

Crowd: G.O.A.T x10

JJ:But it’s only a matter of time until all the cogs line up…..until we got the green light on each and every engine…..until JJ Johnson is without a shadow of a doubt back….and boy he better and badder than ever….

What you got Chris?....what you got tucked up in that locker of yours?.....we already seen the best of you, the most you are capable of….and 10,000 plus in this crowd know that yo best ain’t anywhere good enough to go one on one with the supreme one…..

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:Sit back and feel safe in the knowledge that yo days of being a pain in the 6WF universe;s a55 are coming to an end…..safe in the knowledge that this Sunday JJ Johnson is taking his size fifteen boot,shoving it straight up yo slackened a55 and riding that badboy like a goddamn sock puppet…

Because JJ Johnson is tired of talking….tired of listening to everyone running they mouths….infact,JJ Johnson is tired of waiting for this Sunday….

*Crowd cheer

JJ:Because JJ Johnson wants to send a message….JJ Johnson wants to get back in that driving seat….show the world what they missing…..show the world that JJ Johnson is back and he is ready to take care of business….show the world that you could line each and every member of the 6WF roster up on that rampway…send them in here one by one and JJ Johnson is gone show you all why…….

MW:Why what?

*JJ climbs up onto the top rope and scans the perimeter with a smile on his face before raising the mic to his mouth.

JJ:Why….without a shadow of any doubt….hand on heart,with god as my witness……whether it takes one month….two months….a day or a year…..look into my eyes and know I tell you the truth……don’t care who wants to dispute it…….JJ Johnson guaran-damn-tees that before long I will stand here your UNDISPUTED 6WF WORLD CHAMPION!

*Crowd pop thunderously

RJ:Now that is a declaration…

JJ:I am tired of waiting around….tired of fools jumping the queue….tired of waiting for it all to make sense…..this Sunday at Against the Wall I am bringing the pain, displaying my game….straight up balling……throwing those fists,choking some gorillas in the mist,finger on the trigger….this party only gone get bigger….say it loud, hear it proud….JJ Johnson getting his rightful…..6WF TITLE!

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

*JJ jumps down off the ropes and stands next to Clarke James as he glares at Patricks

JJ:Get on that blackberry douchebag…..send out a Tweet…..we’ve got a raucous crowd here tonight at Against the Wall and these people cannot wait to get themselves a preview of exactly what JJ Johnson is gone do to two sorry sons of b1tches this Sunday….

*Crowd cheer

MW:I think JJ wants The Saint out here to join the fray…

RJ:JJ wants to fight….he’s fired up…..

*Patricks stares at JJ and then a smug grin crosses his face as the titantron lights up and every head in the arena turns towards the stage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:37 am

(RJ and Clarissa are walking down the corridors of the 6wF arena. Both seem in good spirits and RJ is carrying some camera equipment, whilst Clarissa is holding a mic.)

RJ: I can’t believe Teej has asked us to help him with some of his pre-PPV promotions!

Clarissa: Me neither! But, RJ, you’re not gonna call him Teej to his face are you?

RJ: Sure. Maybe you shouldn’t though, you don’t have that special bond that Teej and I do.

(Clarissa rolls her eyes and pushes open the door to the car park.)

Clarissa: What do you reckon he’s got planned?

RJ: I’m not sure; it’s got to be something big to match his return.

(Just as RJ finishes his sentence, the black pick-up truck of TGA pulls into the arena and out steps TGA. As he’s closing the driver’s door, RJ dumps the camera equipment onto Clarissa, who stumbles backwards thanks to the extra weight.)

Clarissa: (Muttering) Thanks jerk...

(RJ is seemingly oblivious to this as he strides towards TGA.)

RJ: Morning Teej!

(TGA turns and raises an eyebrow.)

TGA: Teej? Teej, RJ? Just because I asked you and Clarissa to help me out this week doesn’t mean we’re friends. This little coalition is strictly professional...

(TGA glances over at Clarissa and mutters under his breath.)

TGA: For now...

(TGA barges past RJ and into the main corridor of the arena. RJ is quickly behind whilst Clarissa bundles even further behind, struggling to keep control of all of the equipment.)

TGA: So for this PPV, I need to do something special - something people are going to remember. What ideas have you got?

(TGA doesn’t look back and RJ looks flustered at being put on the spot.)

RJ: Er... Erm... Fireworks? Yeah, the crowd usually go wild for some pyrotechnics.

(TGA fakes a yawn and carries on walking.)

TGA: Fireworks are really boring, RJ!

(RJ turns around to a smirking Clarissa, who is about 10 yards behind. RJ looks annoyed and jerks his finger at her.)

RJ: Turn that camera on and come on Clarissa!

(RJ goes to carry on walking, but turns straight into the back of TGA. TGA turns around looking disgusted and shakes his head.)

TGA: That’s an absolutely vile suggestion RJ. It’s never been done before in 6wF and nobody should start doing it. I don’t have to cheapen myself in ways like that for people to remember the build up to this event. If all you’ve got idea wise is pyrotechnics and a sex tape then I don’t think this is going to work out.

(A bewildered RJ is shaking his head and tries to plead his case.)

RJ: I didn’t mean-

TGA: I don’t want to hear anymore RJ. I wish you the best in your future endeavours, but unfortunately for you they won’t involve me.

(TGA walks past RJ to Clarissa and picks up the camera.)

TGA: Let’s go Clarissa. We need to think of something quickly.

(TGA and Clarissa walk past a frozen RJ. Once they’re a few steps ahead of him, Clarissa turns around and blows a kiss to RJ before they turn the corner.)

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:37 am

(Clarissa and TGA are sat in a room backstage in front of a interactive whiteboard. The title of the screen reads ‘Ideas:’ and the only other writing on the screen is the crossed-through words ‘Fireworks’ and ‘Sex tape’.)

TGA: There’s got to be something completely original that we can come up with. I’m fed up to the back teeth of boring, repetitive promos that we have to put up with all the time. I’ve done backstage fighting, t-shirt slogans and car chases. I want something that will really excite the fans.

Clarissa: All of those things have one recurring theme- co-operation on some level with your opponent.

TGA: Somehow I don’t think Crime Lord’s going to be up for co-operating much. You’ve seen him these past few weeks. If I suggest a car chase with him, there’s a 90% chance that he’d really try and kill me!

Clarissa: Why not play him at his own game then?

(TGA looks confused. Clarissa picks up on this and elaborates.)

Clarissa: If Crime Lord isn’t going to want to work with you, why not p*** him off some more?

TGA: That’s not a bad shout...

(TGA jumps up smirking and walks over to the whiteboard.)

TGA: In fact, you’ve just given me a fantastic idea.

(Clarissa watches as TGA writes the words “Crime Lord” on the whiteboard and circles them.)

TGA: You’ve been around here for a while now, haven’t you?

(Clarissa nods.)

TGA: So you know where different people park, what time they get here and leave at and where they like to hang out?

Clarissa: Yeah, I know about most of the guys in 6wF.

TGA: Well I’m not on about most guys- I’m on about Crime Lord.

(This time Clarissa looks confused and the screen fades to black as TGA starts to explain.)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

(A hooded figure is walking down a corridor and stops at the door with a plaque reading ‘Security’. He opens it, walks in and is greeted by a grinning security guard.)

Security: I wasn’t quite sure whether you were going to go through with this.

(The security guard turns to face the CCTV monitors and sniggers.)

Security: You do realise that he’s going to kill you when he finds out it’s you?

(The hooded figure searches in his pockets and pulls out a few notes. He forces them into the hand of the security guard and grips his shoulder.)

Hooded Man: That’s why we’re making sure that he cannot prove it was me.

(Obviously in pain, the security guard squirms and lets out a whimpering ‘Mhm’.)

Hooded Man: So, show me where it is.

(The hooded figure relinquishes his grip and watches as the security guard rewinds the CCTV tape to show Crime Lord pulling up in his vehicle and parking it in an empty section of the parking lot.)

Security: That’s the south-east corner of the car park. If you go straight down the corridor you’ve just come down, you’ll come out about 50ft from where the vehicle is.

Hooded Man: And you’re going to do your stuff and make sure that all of the cameras are put on a 30 minute loop when I give the word.

Security: Yes. As soon as you leave here you’ve got half an hour to do what you want. After that half hour time period expires, the missing 30 minutes of footage will be lost and the next thing these monitors will be showing is however you leave it.

(The security guard turns to face the hooded man. Beads of sweat are starting to form on his forehead, furrowing down past his eyebrows.)

Security: You’re not going to do anything too bad, are you?

Hooded Man: Oh no. Trust me; you won’t need to phone any of the emergency services.

(The hooded man looks down at the security guard, noticing the nervousness of his accomplice.)

Hooded Man: You are going to be alright telling Crime Lord about this, aren’t you?

Security: Yeah-Yeah. I mean, you promise that he’s not going to seriously harm me? I mean, he’ll believe it was just a simple mistake or engineered by someone else?

(The security guard is speaking quicker now, his lips are starting to stick to his teeth and his voice is breaking mid sentence. The hooded man turns and walks towards the door.)

Hooded Man: Yeah, you’ll be alright.

(The hooded figure leaves the room and closes the door tight. He leans against it dejectedly and looks towards the ground.)

Hooded Man: He’s going to beat him to a bloody mess...

(The hooded man shakes his head and picks up the bag he left outside. He walks down the corridor, taking a look at his watch and starts counting down the minutes.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:06 am

[45 minutes later]

(The security guard is sitting in his chair. He’s been froze in that position ever since the hooded figure left him. It’s been 15 minutes since the cameras came back to real time and he still hasn’t plucked up the courage to make the call. The underarm and back of his shirt are dark and damp through with his terrified sweat. The little beads that had started to gather on his forehead are now dripping off his nose. His clammy hands pick up the piece of paper in front of him; the sheet of paper with Crime Lord’s number on.

He takes one big gulp of water and picks up the office phone. The security guard takes several big breaths in an attempt to calm himself down. His large fingers slowly prod at the numbers and he waits a while for it to dial.)

Security: H-hello. Mr Crime Lord?... It-It’s 6wF security. I-I’m afraid there’s been a bit of a problem with your vehicle... Well, er, sir, you see, it seems to have been vandalised.

(Then came the question he had not wanted to hear. “Who was it vandalised by?” It would have been so much easier to just tell him now that TGA had paid him off to do it.)

Security: That’s, I’m really sorry sir, but that’s the problem. Our CCTV footage isn’t showing anyone coming in or out of the parking lot in the past hour.

(The voice on the other side of the phone booms out and the security guard pulls the receiver a little further from his ear.)

Security: N-n-no need to come down to the office, sir. I’ve looked over at the footage several times and I-I can’t see what has happened. I think it’s been tampered with.

(The voice booms a little louder before going silent. The dialling tone is now all that can be heard as the security guard puts the phone down. He looks side to side frantically and ruffles his hair. He gets to his feet, grabs his coat and starts dialling on his mobile phone. As he stands up the monitor can be seen. It shows all of the tyres slashed, the windows smashed and several large scratches all over the body of the vehicle.)

Security: Hello, it’s me. I-I just told him and he seems pretty peed... Listen, I don’t think I can do that again. I want out.

(The security guard hangs up and leaves the office, locking the security door behind him.)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:07 am

(The security guard is about a 5 minute walk away from the 6wF arena and walking down a small side street. It’s early evening so it’s still quite bright. Unbeknownst to him, TGA has been following him since he left. As they approach an entry, TGA takes his chance and grabs the security guard by the shoulder.)

TGA: I think you and I need a little chat.

(TGA guides the horrified security guard into the alley, before pushing him up against the wall.)

TGA: You think you could just hang up on me and that would be that? You think that I’d be just fine with that?

(The security guard is frozen and doesn’t answer.)

TGA: That money I gave you was payment for the entire week. For the next 7 days you do as I say. I don’t care if you’re scared of what Crime Lord is going to do if he finds out. You understand me?

(Still just a silent, scared stare from the security guard. TGA thrusts his fist into the gut of the security guard and grabs both of his shoulders.)

TGA: Just bare this in mind. Whatever you think Crime Lord can do to you, I can do far worse. I only came back to 6wF to sort him out, so I’ll have no problem with the 6wF authority for beating the crap out of a member of staff.

(TGA swings his elbow into the jaw of the guard, forcing his head to smack of the wall.)

TGA: So when you get into work tomorrow we’re going to go about our business as usual. You carry on doing these little favours for me and you can go on a little holiday with the money you’ve got. But, if you mess me around like this again then I’m afraid the only trip you’re going to be taking is one to A&E. Now... Do you understand?

(The wide-eyed security guard nods manically and TGA smiles.)

TGA: Good. I’ll see you tomorrow.

(TGA is just leaving the security office, turning around to clarify one last time.)

TGA: So he’s out of his room and the cameras are going to be frozen for half an hour?

Security: Correct.

TGA: Excellent.

(TGA pulls up his hood and starts walking down the corridor with a rucksack over his shoulder. He stops next door to Crime Lord’s locker room and stops due to a rustling coming from inside the cupboard. He pulls down his hood and quickly opens the door.)

TGA: What the-

Rasta: T-Mon!

(Rasta falls out of the cupboard and wobbles around on his feet.)

Rasta: Man dat was one crazy trip!

(Rasta giggles and TGA smirks at him, formulating a plan in his head.)

TGA: Good job I found you, you’re just in time.

Rasta: For what?

TGA: Don’t you remember? You agreed that new deal with the BOD: You help them out with some odd jobs, they help you out with... y’know.

(TGA nods his head forward. It takes Rasta a few seconds to realise what TGA is on about.)

Rasta: Yeah man! Now I be remembering!

TGA: Well, I just came off to drop off all of this stuff for you. The BOD said that you need to paint all over the locker room next door. Don’t even bother with brushes, just chuck everything everywhere. Oh, but they need you to trash the place as well. I think they’re on about some kind of insurance job.

Rasta: Right, I best be getting started then.

(Rasta walks over to the door and tries to open it. It’s locked. Rasta tries four or five more times, his face contorting into a more puzzled expression each time.)

Rasta: Some witchcraft at play here, man. No getting in!

(TGA looks at his watch and shakes his head.)

TGA: Move out the way.

(TGA pushes Rasta to the side and eyes up the door. Boom! TGA puts his boot right through it and the door pushes open, with one of the hinges now detached from the wall.)

TGA: Enjoy!

(TGA pulls up his hood and walks off back down the corridor, leaving Rasta to get to work.)

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:12 pm

“Money” blast’s out of the speakers and the arena screen comes on. The Consultant is sitting behind his desk smiling. The crowd instantly boo as they see the sickening grin on The Consultant’s face.

The Consultant: I am going to keep this short for now. Frankly, I don’t know why I am wasting my time with Vortex’s opponent. When McGraw told me I was so angry. I thought he had put Vortex in a dark match before the PPV. Why else would he put Vortex against someone who is known for being a jobber at best and a f-ing tard at worst.

RJ: Woah…..apologies there folks!

The Consultant: I am just going to sit here and wait. Wait, listen and see if the jobber says anything. I could be waiting a long time. Come on now, you deserve……..

The Consultant bursts out laughing. He coughs a few times and controls himself.

The Consultant: Sorry…..you deserve….my that is a good one…..this match. I did wonder whether you are retiring and this was you’re testimonial. I don’t think Lockdown has enough time in the show to have a goodbye ceremony for you. Then I realised no-one would turn up anyway. And it is not as if you can have a beer to celebrate is it?

RJ: The Consultant is really ripping into Scorpion here.

The Consultant: Look, I am a fair man. And I respect that there are some people in the world that haven’t done well in their younger years. There are even those that have not come out of their mother’s womb correctly. And then there is Scorpion. The guy who was probably the result of some drunken fumble between a bottle of Jack Daniels and a pile of crap. Hence his love of straight edge and for doing, talking and being the very epicentre of sh*t.

RJ: Sorry again viewers……we may have to edit this for the PPV.

The Consultant: So come on Mr Scorpion…..be the first member to be SOAKed. I have even shaved for you and sat, for the last 24 hours, in a bowl of tequila. So when you do kiss my behind, you will probably pass out as well. Let’s be having you…..show yourself……

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jul 2012, 5:23 pm

‘Monster’ hits, and the Manchester crowd give a mixed reaction, bordering closely to positive as, the hometown wrestler, The Saint slowly walks out from behind the curtain, wearing a vest, with some grey trousers, his usual sunglasses hiding his eyes. He stops at the top of the ramp and surveys his hometown crowd, before raising his arms and roaring as a pyro display goes off behind him…

RJ: Of course, we’re here, in Manchester for Against the Wall! And this is, the strangest reaction I have heard, this crowd don’t know how to receive their prodigal son!

MW: Good call, RJ, let’s face it, The Saint as of recent has been one of the nastiest, vindictive, evil S.O.B’s going, yet, portions of this crowd are still wanting to cheer him on. It’s odd. But my, doesn’t it just add to the spectacle?!

The Saint approaches the ring, seemingly not taking eyes off JJ Johnson, as Patricks smiles. The Saint climbs in, and purposefully beelines for Johnson, patting Patricks on the shoulder firstly. What ensues is a tense stare down between The Saint and JJ, almost butting heads. The Saint is the first to budge though and pulls the microphone out of JJ’s hand, slowly removing his sunglasses, to reveal a cold, hard stare at his rival.

The Saint: Isn’t it about time? Really, isn’t it? Time that JJ Johnson arrested the slump, found himself, ‘reverted’ back to the trail blazing, hell raising S.O.B that he became revered for. Isn’t it just refreshing?! Isn’t it just wonderful?! You see, forgive me for not giving a sh*t, JJ but this is once again symptomatic of what I hate about this company, and more importantly, you!

You play it out, acting like JJ Johnson is some lost soul, that the world is against you, your sponsors are dropping you, your old friends don’t want any of you, you talk about being in the rut of your life and then all of a sudden, POW, and the old JJ Johnson is back? It all seems too convenient… And I know why. It’s that simple, even a trained monkey could suss it out…

You’re a liar. A dirty, cheap, petulant liar, who just used it all as a ruse. A ruse to try and seek out some cheap cheers from those that are too impressionable to smell the manure that you were infecting the airwaves with.

But you see, I worked you out from the off, Johnson. I put one and one together pretty quickly and grasped your whole angle. You used this whole sob story, this melodrama to mask the simple fact, the cold hard truth that JJ Johnson just doesn’t have it any more!

The Saint smiles as JJ just burns his stare through him, almost rattled by The Saint’s words. Patricks grins as he looks on.

The Saint: And you used this whole “return”, this whole rediscovering yourself BS to try and buy yourself a bit more time, save yourself some grace from the inevitable backlash that will come your way when these fans, these puppets realise what I’ve been saying all along…

The Saint moves, so his face is right in JJ’s, so the Franchise Playa gets the full jist of what he is saying…

The Saint: You’re NOTHING, JJ, nothing. Your name means sh*t around here.

It’s down there with the likes of Traitorelli, Scorpion, Vortex, Kincade, Swann and all those other bottom feeders, irrelevant of what you say, and try to make these people believe… Even your little cheerleader over there!

Like I’ve said from the get go, I’m trying to end you, put you out of your misery, finish you off so that you can at least rest in the fact that you were cut loose with just a twang of dignity left.

But you know what? I hope, no pray, that you‘re right about returning to form, because then it changes the game a little doesn’t it?

The Saint backs away and looks to Clarke James.

The Saint: You talk about JJ Johnson having a fire re-lit within him? You say you’re glad for him to be your partner, James? Well I say this: It’s about TIME that JJ Johnson got himself a backbone, because it’ll make beating you both just that little bit sweeter!

But you know what’s even more laughable? You, Clarke James. You and your illusion that you’re actually something around here, that you even ripple this pond. Newsflash, compared to the likes of me and Chris Patricks and hell, even JJ Johnson to a minimal extent, you are lower than the bottom feeders that I accused this worthless piece of crap of being.

Tell me, Clarke, just what have you done?! What makes you relevant?

Because from where I’m standing now, and what I saw against you at Lockdown, you’re nothing but a silly little child, who is worlds out of the league of someone like me. And I emphasised that and then some, and the punished you further for you ever entertaining the thought that you could even come close to pulling off a result against someone like me!

Someone like me… Someone that is better than both you, who stands for the morals, the beliefs that people like you and JJ Johnson flout week after week after week. Yet there are people like me and Christopher Patricks that are overlooked and vilified whilst cretins like you receive all the plaudits, the opportunities and the title matches.

Because unlike JJ Johnson’s pretence, I’ve had the fire in me for near on a year now. Every person who seemed to think they could take The Saint down has been dismissed with ease, whether it be The Scorpion, Cassius Zhi or even you, Johnson. I don’t need to pretend that I’m on a roll, because the statistics are there for all to see. I’m coursing through this roster’s biggest names and making it look easy.

So JJ, rejuvenated, fired up JJ, I ask of you, no beg for you to at least muster a challenge, endeavour to make this look competitive before I complete the formalities and put your ass into the breakers yard.

Because JJ Johnson, Clarke James, we are in MY town, in front of MY people and I always give these people something to cheer about and at this moment in time, 6WF is MY company, I hold it in the palm of my hand. And JJ Johnson…

The Saint once again gets into the eye line of JJ Johnson.

The Saint:…If you think you’re going to get your hands on that 6WF Undisputed Title before me… Then you do it over my dead body!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 25 Jul 2012, 8:11 pm

The lights in the arena go pitch black as the titantron begins to show a scorpion crawling in the desert and then shows it attacking its prey as it does so "I wont do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system. The crowd begin to boo as Scorpion slowly walks down the ramp with a smirk on his face; He can be seen wearing his Che Guevara tribute shirt as well as holding a microphone he begins to clap in sarcastic manner before walking down to the ring.

Scorpion gets into the ring and begins to clap continuously again in a sarcastic manner. he then begins to smirk before speaking.

S: Well well well does the Consultant have balls or what? Well for sure thing if he did he would stop hiding behind a screen and come and say that to my face!

S: But for a fact I know...all the guys in the back..heck even every single loser in the crowd knows that The consultant has no balls and either way if he did and managed to lose them? I am pretty sure his "Client" knows where they have gone missing if you know what I mean after all we all know what you to get up to in your limo.

S: Not only that at least I have the balls to come down here week in week out and speak my mind...speak the truth and try to help these mindless sheep into what they are falling for!!

S: I Try to show them the way as I am an icon of this industry...I am the man who is caring this company at the moment not Cassius Zhi...Not That loser know as the saint heck not even the so called great TGA! I am the man who will define an era...i am the man who will end an era and I for sure I’m better than any one of those losers in the back, part of your pathetic conspiracy group!!!

S: After all if any of those mindless pigeons had a brain Consultant they for sure would see you are using them as you puppets and they are blinded by your so called "promises"! But you see Consultant I am wise enough to see that this company is your way of making it as a businessman after you failed in creating your own business.

S: But to bad for you because I know for a fact that if you ever take over this company it will end up like WCW... It will end up like ECW...It will end up dead

S: As for me retiring??? Why would I when I can kick your f-ing ass week in week out! I will show you and Vortex why I am the greatest this industry has ever seen, Why I am a role model, Why I am known as the man who resurrected the hardcore title from its ashes!

S: I will take the free weight title from Vortex and when I do...it will only be the beginning of your nightmare Consultant...

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Jul 2012, 10:15 am

Scorpion is left waiting in the ring, before “Breathe” suddenly blast’s out. Green smoke appears at the top of the aisle and totally covers the entranceway. Then Vortex strides out wearing a long leather coat and a spiked leather half mask covering his usual exposed portion of his face. He walks down to the ring with the FreeWeight belt. He slowly enters the ring and stands directly in front of Scorpion.

The arena screen flickers back into life, and The Consultant appears again.

The Consultant: That was quite a speech Scorpion. I'd insult you, but you're not bright enough to notice. Plus, I think it is time that my client got some things off his chest. He could not have picked a better moment. So Vortex, over to you. Enjoy!

The screen turns off and Vortex is left with Scorpion in the ring. He slowly removes his coat and takes off his spiked half mask. He asks for a microphone and then slowly brings it up to his lips. The crowd whistle and boo, and he turns round to each of them slowly before turning his attention to Scorpion.

Vortex: It’s funny Scorpion. After meeting you, I've decided I am in favour of abortion in cases of incest.

The crowd cheer and Scorpion looks extremely annoyed. Vortex continues.

Vortex: Talk is cheap, and you already know that after a career of trying to write cheques your arse can’t cash. Why are you even mentioning Cassius Zhi? Why are you even mentioning Saint? Why the f*ck are you mentioning TGA?! Have you forgotten who you are facing this Sunday? It is me…..Vortex….the freaking freeweight champion in this company. Not Zhi, not Saint and not freaking TG-f*cking A.

RJ: Apologies again folks. Heated conversations here before the PPV.

Vortex: You keep on going on about the past. You’re famous victories and this so called hardcore legacy you have. But the fact is, the only thing of importance you have won in your insignificant life is when you beat 10,000 sperm. And even then, your dad “stroke” sheep wished that he had rubbed up against a fence. I am tired of you preaching and not giving me any respect. When you face me…..you talk to me. Otherwise while you are whining about some other non-entity I will roll up behind you and tear away your worthless spine!

Vortex turns to the crowd and starts speaking to them.

Vortex: You people have seen what I can do. But I don’t shout about it. I come here and get the job done night after night. I have a lot to thank The Consultant for. He helped find my voice. But now, while still under his guidance, my voice will be heard. Loud. Clear. Respected. The winds of change have finally arrived and the era of nature has come. Vortex will stand proud. And he will stand undefeated for ever more.

He looks back at Scorpion.

Vortex: And as for you insect. You carry on preaching. You carry on aimlessly remembering the past. Because when you finally get to your senses, and realise just what it takes to be a champion, you WILL be retired. And I will look forward to helping you along that righteous path this Sunday!

Vortex lifts the FreeWeight belt in the air and stands tall in front of Scorpion.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 26 Jul 2012, 11:20 am

Scorpion stares at the Freeweight title before turning his attention to Vortex.

S: I see the Consultant let you off your leash , I was beginning to wonder even if you did have your own mind or if you where just controlled by the consultant cause to me The consultant is the donkeys head and your its ass! , Because what you just said was complete bullsh*t.

RJ: Sorry folks for the unexpected language there these two really hate each other

Crowd have a mixed reaction as Scorpion begins to walk round before going to speak again. Vortex can be seen getting frustrated as Scorpion goes to speak again.

S: Why am i mentioning those men? well maybe it because those men are the very reason why this company refuses to push any of the new generation and begins to feel that it needs to bring back the past in order to make it "good" again but you see these "legends" if you will don’t realize that them coming back does not make their legacy bigger it makes it less meaningful...Anyone with half a brain Vortex would have understood the reason I was talking about them.

Scorpion begins to grin as Vortex face can show him building with anger

S: I keep going on about the past?...Well maybe this company should stop leaving in the past , go look in the locker room and you will see Veterans being pushed to the sky and all ways getting title shots just because they returned. Don’t believe me? TGA returned and I all he had to do was get a "great pop". I am the Future of this company...I am the present and its time that this company sees it.

He looks at the crowd before turning back to vortex

S: As for your sperm insult what are you 12...That the best insult you got? Well at least I don’t bend down on my knees and give it the consultant vortex.

S: While you and your "master" swim in champagne with your buddies, I will be living in salvation and I will know that you have been swimming in a life of sins and pain.

Scorpion looks at the title before turning back to vortex who looks frustrated.

S: As for this Sunday Vortex it won’t be me retiring it will be you and when you’re gone and the title is in my hands, then the mind games for your cowardly master begin.

Scorpion does the title motion around his waist as the crowd boo.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

The crowd in the arena are buzzing full of excitement when the cheers get louder as Jdrop rages from the sound system, Dragon comes bouncing out and runs down the ring and slide under the bottom rope.

Dragon: This week I have A match against one of the new comers here to 6WF and that is Gary Traitorelli.

the crowd boo's loudly.

Dragon: But first off I would like to talk abut my brother Foo Poo.

The crowd boo even louder.

Dragon: Foo Poo is a lost man he thinks he I fight with No honour but that is not true every time I step into that ring I fight with all my heart and fight to to win Foo Poo needs to be very careful with his mouth otherwise I will have to shut it for him.

The crowd start the yes chant.

Dragon: Now onto Mr Traitorelli you think you have got me at the right time because I am having a few problems with my brother think again this is bad for you why? Because Foo Poo says I need to prove myself to him, Me I say I no need to prove to him because I know I am good enough to be champion once again.

The crowd cheers for Dragon.

Dragon: I will be champion again,I will win matches this is my time to be the star Foo Poo had better shut up and keep out of my way from now on cos Traitorelli is going to find out how I fight, And lose you will.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly for Dragon as Jdrop rages from the sound system and Dragon climbs the top turn buckle and poses for the fans.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 26 Jul 2012, 12:49 pm

JJ is about to reply to the Saint, when Chris steps in front of him and ssshhhhh’s him

Chris: How about you let your betters speak…BOY!!!

Chris smirks at JJ who is now burning with rage before facing Clarke

Chris: Max carried me did he well I showed you all how wrong that statement is at Chaos didn’t I, I proved who was the best out of our partnership, when I panel beat his head and you call me delusional James, you are the one that got side-lined by your own friends because they saw you for what you really are, the weak link, the runt of the litter, even your big comeback fell flat because Hero just didn’t want to know, he had bigger and better fishes to fry, you know guys that really matter in this business, guys like me, the real Main Event in this company, you are nothing James and you know it and seeing all my success kills you doesn’t it, seeing me on the rise again burns you to your very soul because you know you’ll never be as good as me, you’ll never have the natural talent I have at my disposal, in this little foursome here you are the odd man out James, the filler, you stand in the ring with three former Champs but you’re the Cinderella man you get knocked down and get straight back up but you have to ask yourself one question James, how more times can you do it, how many times can you get the beatings, get the losses and pull your sorry ass back up, how many times can you comeback and reinvent yourself how many times can you stare in the mirror and tell yourself this is the day I get what I deserve, well let me tell you James, this IS what you deserve, this is what you will achieve in this business…….NOTHING!!!, so after Sunday when I put you down….stay down

RJ: Harsh words there from Patricks

MW: Harsh RJ…I’d say truthful

Chris walks around Saint and circles JJ while he looks him up and down with distain

Chris: I expected a lot more from the great JJ Johnson to be honest, lowering yourself to cheap jokes about myself and Saint’s sexuality and personal slurs against my wife, tut tut tut shame on you especially when I don’t see 6WF’s very own Whitney Houston draped over your arm, how is Brandy, she still living the high life while your rotting over here on this miserable Island, you see JJ she may have been a gold digging ho but at least the rat knew when to abandon ship, she knew your time was over here, you failed in the movie business, you failed yo momma and Cee Lo, it was written in the stars that you would fail here too and she was right wasn’t she Johnson, oh you think because you’ve got a bit of fire in your belly from last week that your luck is about to change when you step in the ring with me and Saint here, I don’t think so, you will be put back in your place, put back where you belong, you go on about us not being equals well I agree with you there, we aren’t equals not even close, how can the height of evolution (Chris points at himself and Saint) be equal to pond scum like yourself and James there, me and Saint don’t need each other to succeed in this business, we are the best in this company today or any other day, we didn’t need to pick on you to make us look important, we picked on you because we could because we knew you JJ we knew what to expect and we knew we could handle everything you could throw at us, you say I have nothing left to show people, I am only hitting my prime and haven’t even started to show the world my true abilities but you pfft, you peaked years ago Johnson, your like that soccer team Liverpool, living off your past glories that you will never see again so you can talk all the jive you want but when it comes to the crunch and on Sunday when our arms are raised as the winners and you and Cinderella over there are picking up the pieces of your career don’t worry you can always have a job in my house back in Boston those fields wont tend themselves now will they

Chris and Saint start laughing as JJ looks like he is fit to burst with anger

Last edited by Dicey Reilly on Thu 26 Jul 2012, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Jul 2012, 1:15 pm

Vortex starts laughing.

Vortex: I have no time for legends or the so called new generation. The legends are for the past and the new gen is for the future. What you should be concentrating on is the present. You have a match against me, that you don't deserve. The only reason you got it is because people want to see you suffer. You are the laughing stock of this federation and there is not one man backstage, Consultancy or not, that doesn't want to see me squash you under my boot.

The crowd are indifferent to this. Some cheer and some boo.

Vortex: If you want to cut the cr*p, the insults, the preaching, then tell me right now how in the world are you going to beat me at Against The Wall? Because, quite frankly, I would be astonished if you even get to the ring in one piece.

Vortex winks at Scorpion before continuing.

Vortex: You want this belt? Then you will have to work at it. I went through loss after loss before I managed to get what I deserved. Did you hear me crying? Did you hear me shouting conspiracy? The people are tired of your attitude. This Sunday, you either put up or shut up. No whining, no bitching, no nothing. Let's see if you are worth being taken noticed of, instead of just providing us with amusement.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 26 Jul 2012, 4:07 pm

Scorpion looks at Vortex and begins to grin.

S: Wait you deserved to get the shot for the title??? I recall your master begging Danny to give you the shot...I was the one who Qualified for the match after I won the match to face the dragon at Chaos but you lost so went to your master and moaned to him. The fact is Vortex that match should have been 1 on 1 and for that reason you are holding the title that belongs to me I all so know that you can’t beat me without The consultant or the consultancy somehow being involved to swing the match in your favour.

S: Why do i think ill beat you? Well for starters you have no muscles (scorpion points at Vortex arms) there just blobs of unwanted fat...So why else am I going to beat you? , I’m faster than you in the ring, I’m more charismatic then you will ever be , I am all so the man who resurrected the hardcore division.

Vortex looks unimpressed as Scorpion continues as scorpion points towards Vortex and then looks at the crowd.

S: You know what they say right?..The bigger they are the harder they fall.

There is a mixed reaction in the crowd as the Scorpion begins to laugh sarcastically.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 26 Jul 2012, 4:27 pm

Vortex: Laugh it up Scorpion. These arms will soon be raised in victory. If you want to carry on talking to these people, then by all means do so. I have to get ready for our match. It will largely involve drinking 24 cans of high strength lager. I will try not to breathe on you on Sunday!

"Breathe" comes back on and Vortex leaves the ring, holding the FreeWeight belt up high as he walks down the aisle and through the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 26 Jul 2012, 10:35 pm

(The lights in the arena go down before "Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers, the word Destiny appears before the words fade away allowing golden pyro to fall down. The music then switches to "Granite" before Chaos jumps out through the curtain. He salutes the fans as the boos rain down. Chaos salutes the crowd before running down to the ring before sliding under the bottom rope. He grabs a microphone before starting as the boos get louder)

C: Oh won't you parasites just give it a rest, you should have worked out by now that nothing you can throw at me I'll ever care about.

(The boos get even louder before Chaos cracks a smile)

C: Like clockwork. Seriously, you have no idea how predictable you are. Predictable just like James McManus. James, James, James. For the first time in history we have a match between the Greatest in the World and the Future of the industry and it is a throwaway match on a small time PPV.

Whilst people such as Uryu get pushed down your throats the talented members of the roster are left to steal the show from Match 3.

(The crowd boos)

What's that you don't think that we will? Seriously. With that much talent in the ring, admittedly most of it from my side, we could steal the god damn show in 60 seconds. Maybe this PPV should be called "Against the 60 seconds to steal the show"

(Chaos laughs at his own joke)

Oh tough crowd tonight.

(The crowd boos)

But enough talking you up James. Look at what you did to me last week

(Chaos takes off his trademark ringrobe revealing heavily strapped ribs)

Last week when you viciously attacked me backstage and left me unable to compete. But I must have taught you something as you then made it look like I had attacked you. I bet Jenny thought that was something really special now didn't she. What you are forgetting is that I wrote that book, I am the master of the mind games afterall. And who knows that better than you James.

Which is why I am warning you, warning you to back down. To realise that it is I who pays half of your wages and that it is yours truly that picked you out as the True Successor to the True Prophet. So James, do you really want to engage your master. Do you really want to get schooled by the Greatest 6WF Champion in history and the man who should by right still hold that title? Do you really want to face off against the Best in the Business? Do you want to find out just how far off of being the Greatest

(Chaos pauses to soak in the boos)

Greatest Cruiserweight in the World Ever. Afterall James, you have seen first hand how deadly I can be and broken ribs or not I will destroy you on Sunday. And once I have I will systematically destroy everything you hold dear until you have nothing to live for.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 26 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

We cut backstage and see Foo Poo walking down the corridor

RJ - There is Foo Poo who cant be happy with what Dragon said earli.....................Out of nowhere Traitorelli is beating down Foo Poo, come on there is no need for this, Traitorelli get off him. Come on he is harmless. Can we get some help out here.

MW - Ha ha ha ha, Foo Poo is a weed he deserves it.

RJ - Why because he cant defend himself. Come on MJ, you have changed you're tune on Traitorelli from last week.

MW - RJ even you must think this guy is cool, look at him everything he does is perfect, and no one can touch him.

RJ - Traitorelli is dragging Foo Poo along the floor,

MW - Hey, Traitorelli looks like he's coming this way. He is going to grace us with his presence.

RJ - Alright MW sit down before you wet you're pants.

Traitorelli rolls Foo Poo into the ring and grabs a mic.

GT - Give me that- Right Dragon you want to come out here and run you're mouth after me the great Traitorelli gave you the beating of you're life in this very ring last week, ok.....ok well now I'm going to send you a message that even you can understand, (punches Foo Poo in the face who falls to the canvas, then picks him up again). So beating you wasn't enough and some how you demand a rematch and you get it!?!?

What about me, you are looking at the longest undefeated streak in 6WF history, Hey and if it isn't, it should be. (Crowd chant for Dragon) You can chant all you like for that sorry excuse for a man but he wouldnt dare come out here because I would kick his ass so much he would start to wish he wasnt even born. Foo Poo....................... now you give this message to Dragon very carefully ok .......(Foo Poo dosent acknowledge Traitorelli) I SAID OK!!!!?
(Foo Poo noods) Traitorelli kicks him in the gut then sets him up for the powerbomb

MW - Here we go powerbomb time.

Traitorelli hits the powerbomb then picks Foo Poo and toss' him out the ring
Foo Poo runs up the ramp through the curtain.

G.T - Go on get out of here,

RJ - Traitorelli just made it personal, can Dragon stop him this Sunday?
MW - Can anyone?

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 27 Jul 2012, 7:17 am

The crowd suddenly stop booing at Traitorelli at goes wild when Jdrop rages out of the arena speaker and dragon comes storming out of the the back stage area and runs down the ramp.

RJ: Be careful of what you ask for Traitorelli you might just get it.

MW: Dragon looks raving mad I have not seen this side of him before.

Dragon slides under the bottom rope and inbetween the legs of Traitorelli who spins round as is met with a flurry of lefts and rights to the head, Traitorelli staggers back to the ropes and Dragon clotheslines him over the top rope and grabs a microphone.

Dragon: You think you can do what you want in this ring to any body who you want, You have just made a big mistake you got me mad Traitorelli and this week I will show you what I can do.

Dragon is bouncing on the rope with Traitorelli half way up the ramp looking back.

Dragon: Even though Foo Poo is going down the wrong path in his life he is still me brother and I will do any think to protect him from idiots like you, You are going to get the ass kicking of you life and you will learn not to touch my brother in anger ever again.

The crowd cheers loudly as Jdrop rages from the arena speakers and Traitorelli looks on in anger from the top of the ramp with Dragon holding open the ropes beckoning for Traitorelli to get back in the ring.

RJ: Dragon still defending Foo Poo after what he has done to him in recent weeks.

MW: He must be mad I would have left him to it.

RJ: What's the fall out from Traitorelli's actions it certainly has made Dragon up his game a little, We will find out this week on Lockdown.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 27 Jul 2012, 11:15 am

JJ stands still, staring through Patricks, his face seething with rage. He turns his glare towards Saint as James places his hand on JJ’s shoulder and whispers in his ear bringing a sly grin to his face. JJ nods and steps back as James turns to Saint...

CJ: It’s funny, Sainty. You know, you talk about relevance, what we’ve achieved, point out how I’m not a former world champion and you know, it’s not really news anymore, it’s not a put down, it’s just a lame ass jibe. Why don’t we look at bit closer at Mr. Morals. When was the last time YOU were relevant Saint? I don’t see you headlining PPV’s or beating down the door of the world champion. I don’t McGraw pandering to your every whim despite how many times you slam him into the wall.

Face it Saint, this company just doesn’t need you at the top table. And what p*sses you off is when you look round and see a rookie; a c*cky young upstart who while you were playing footsie with Cassius over the hardcore title and who can p*ss green tea further was changing the face of the European Title scene and mixing with the big guns. I was 3 seconds away from a world title shot. Something you haven’t seen in years. You see the future. You see a game changer, and industry breaker. I’ve got it all bitch!!

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: Confidence there from the former European Champ!

MW: I hope it bites him in the ass!

CJ: You see everything you should’ve been, instead you set about becoming Mr Generic.  And granted it may have got you a grand slam and a few world titles but where are you now, Saint? You think you’re up on this pedestal but you’re not. You’re not a revolutionary like Hero, you don’t carry yourself like Cassius or hold your own like Crime Lord. You’re just ‘there’, Saint. Just always around. Nobody cares about your Audi R8; they don’t care about the fancy suits, the expensive shades or how much oil you’ve rubbed in your pecs. Gone are the days when ‘Monster’ would hit and people would tremble in fear.  Now it’s just another boring entrance song. And while these fans might cheer for one night only cause you’re the home town boy next week it’ll be back to normal, the grumbles and sighs of discontent as they have to put up with another evening of your arrogant, narcissistic bullsh*t!

Crowd: CJ! CJ CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ! CJ!

Saint pierces James with a furious stare, his anger compounded as the crowd chant for his opponent....

CJ: Divine destroyer? What were you watching Star Wars at the time?  I mean it fits in with your robotic, monotone, one shade of grey image. See you were great back in the day, Saint. When everything was how do you say....... a little more............trashy....

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: Back when someone like you, someone tunnel visioned could blend in amongst the chaos and anarchy. You even tried to branch out, rock the boat, joining Omnicide and Salvation how successful were they, Saint? And that’s a feature of you isn’t it? You can never just go out on your own....there was Revolution, The Association......the alliance with JJ, coming back to help Cassius and now working with Patricks. What’s the matter? Scared of being alone? Or you do you always need someone to carry you....

James smirks at Saint as JJ nods in appreciation...

CJ: Do me a favour, next time you wanna run me down and give it the big ol’ I am about how great you are, remember you are far from perfect, Saint. And EVERYONE knows it...

James turns his attention to Patricks...

CJ: Lets make it clear, Chris. The only way I’ll stay down, is if you put me down.....for good. You think I’m gonna be worried about your rise to the top? Don’t make me laugh, Chris? You aren’t mentally stable to go that far. And this Sunday when I show you up for the classless, over-rated piece of sh*t you are, we’ll see that ugly side of you again, only this time there won’t be a Max Adamson to panel beat till he’s being helped to the back. You’re going up against Clarke James. And believe me I ain’t scared of nothing or no-one. Bring everything you got....both of you bring it. Cause Clarke James and JJ Johnson been waiting for this a long time. It’s time for retribution. It’s time for the real main event players to step up and show you how it’s done. All you’re gonna hear on Sunday is 50,000 plus people chanting for the Franchise Initiative........chanting for the Cinderella Man.......telling everyone who’ll listen that Patricks......

Crowd: SUCKS!

CJ: SAINT!

CJ: JOYCE!

MW: WHOA!!!!

Patricks is red with rage as the crowd chant sucks, he stares at James and launches at him. James stands his ground, shoving Patricks back as Saint steps in to restrain Chris....

RJ: James with a mental cheap shot at Patricks!

MW: No need, that’s his estranged wife, you don’t talk about that.

James winks at Patricks and steps back as Saint continues to hold him back.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:18 pm

(Crime Lord walks out from the canteen area, he has the world title over his shoulder, and is about to light a cigar. He gets to his locker room, the door off of its hinges on the floor. He stops and slowly steps through the open doorway, and his locker room has been completely wrecked. Tables are overturned, pictures thrown on the floor, paint on the walls. The world champion shakes his head before leaving. He picks up his phone and dials.)

CL- I thought you said it was my car....well my locker room is messed up as well.........You don't know? Seems pretty convenient to me. Who the hell was it?! ......Stop snivelling, I know who it'l be anyway, only one man is so pathetic to do this.....I'm bored, and there's somebody who has been waiting for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Uryu is still sat on the top rope in the ring when 'Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and Crime Lord steps out. He is furious, in an expensive suit, he charges down the ramp and climbs up the steps into the ring. He steps through the ropes and has a microphone in hand.)

CL- Uryu....shut the hell up. Seriously, I have never had the displeasure, the misfortune of having to listen to somebody as pointless, as worthless, as useless as you before. You're not at my level, you never have been, you never will be. Annoying the ticking time bomb that is Cassius Zhi should not qualify you to be in a world title match, you're lucky I interrupted that match, because you certainly wouldn't be competing for the world title otherwise. Standing in this ring and making your little challenges is not threatening or in anyway impressive...it only shows how deluded you are, how wrapped up in your own hype you are. I wasn't scared of coming out here, I was busy, I wasn't bothered about replying to somebody who poses absolutely no threat to me or my world title.

You call me lucky, but that's a poor insult, a factually incorrect insult. You don't go through an hour long Time Attack match without losing the title once by being lucky, you don't then just five days later beat the entire roster in a battle royal match by being lucky. That requires talent, superhuman ability. The only way to do that is to be me. You on the other hand, you're lucky to be here, you were lucky to be in the Time Attack match and it's a disgrace that you're being considered for world title matches. You spent years rotting as a nobody for a reason....you're just not very good. Everything you do screams little boy, your pathetic romance with Clarissa, the way you say sorry for swearing, your optimistic claims, trying to make matches with me because you know after Against the Wall when I embarrass you in front of millions of people you'll never be considered worthy again.

You're right, a fatal four way match does put the odds against me, but the odds were greater in the Time Attack match, greater still when I faced the entire roster...and yet here I stand Uryu, not you, not Cassius, nobody could stop me, and nobody will stop me. We've been here before, you claiming that the numbers game will overcome me and that maybe that will lead to you becoming world champion, but you're pulling at strings that aren't there. You've got no chance, every time you step into the ring with me, you're not in a battle to win, you're in a battle to survive, to be able to leave the ring on your own two legs and not on a stretcher.

You're a joke Uryu, desperately clinging to this unexplained, undeserved respect you seem to have earned. Once I have finished with you, these fans, everybody in the back, Danny McGraw will realise that you're not even a flash in the pan, you're nothing, people will laugh that anybody genuinely believed that Uryu Ishida was anything more than a nobody. In years after years you've failed to make any mark on 6WF for a reason....you are talentless. Clinging to the coattails of Max Adamson got you nowhere, trying to get revenge against Chaos got you nowhere, and annoying the nutcase that is Cassius Zhi will only get you this far, because now you're up against me, and I will crush you...crush you into dust.

It's disappointing that you're the one who I've had to interrupt, I'd much rather stand toe to toe with TGA, stare into the eyes of the pathetic waste of space whose idea of mind games is to smash up my stuff. I'd love TGA to be out here right now, so I could make him look into my eyes and realise that he won't be able to take this world title from me in the same way I ended his reign all those years ago. I'd love it if Cassius Zhi was out here so I could open up the cracks in his mind, to expose his mirage of worth. Instead I'm stuck with you, the man whose in to make up the numbers. You're a nobody, you've always been a nobody, and you always will be a nobody.

I will make sure of it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 27 Jul 2012, 1:47 pm

*JJ stands and stares at Clarke James before turning to look at The Sainty and Chris Patricks. He smirks and nods his head before raising the mic to his mouth.

JJ:We could really go round in circles here couldn't we?

You could all tell me that I'm "nothing"........and you can call Clarke "boring".......I can call The Sainty "a small-pen1sed jacka55"....and then we can all joke about how we've rode a train on Patricks' missus....

*The crowd laugh and Patricks looks even more furious

JJ:But lets be serious for a moment and lay all the name calling to a side....

This sunday at Against the Wall we will stand here in this very ring and we are going to settle our differences....

Punches will be thrown...bodies will be damaged...and more than likely blood will be spilt. Each and everyone of us is going to push ourselves to our physical limits.....

*JJ pauses for a moment

JJ:But when it's done....when the bell sounds and the ring announer declares the winner of match......we will know just who had the balls to back up each and every comment they made in this ring....

And that's what really matters now doesn't it?....Because I could talk to you chumps all day....I could make jokes until sunset.....and on a verbal scale, i'm gonna win.....i'm always gonna win because there is nobody in this business that can talk like I talk......that's why they grant me free reign with this little pipebomb in my hands....and why they cut you off at around about the five minute mark....

But talking isn't what made JJ Johnson famous....talking isn't what made JJ Johnson a global superstar....and talking isn't what made JJ Johnson a bigger name than you two fools lumped together...

*The crowd cheer as Saint and Patricks look disgusted

JJ:I know it must really boil yo p155.....knowing that even with six months of absolute horse (beep) momentum behind me....with three straight months of losses on my CV.......i'm still ranked higher than both of you....my name is still etched in the confines of history whilst you b1tches clamour to even exist on my level...

These people, they chant my name...the critics still regard me as "the best ever"....and they don't even register yo sorry a55es on the radar...you head into the back right now and you make a call for a "top 5"...

*JJ turns to the camera and waves

JJ:And there goes that parallel universe of kayfabe once again.....you get a "top 5" and you gone see exactly what i'm talking about.....JJ Johnson is still up there.....and you two, you ain't even making the bench....

And I know Sainty, he's probably gone throw his toys out the pram....have a little complaint to make because everyone ain't rimming him right now about how good he is.....maybe you should get down on yo knees Chris and make him feel like a big man again...

*JJ smirks

JJ:I've seen yo type time and time again....you get a plan formed in yo mind, yo throw yo weight around like you taking names...you make a few waves...

and then......BAM!

*JJ gets up in Saint's face

JJ:Suddenly JJ Johnson here.....

*The crowd cheer

JJ:And although you got the dumb look on yo face.....although Chris got his index finger tickling yo ball5 right now....you don't really feel so c0ck sure anymore.

Suddenly you perspiring......the temperature feels a little uncomfortable and you can't really remember yo lines......the lights are shining down on you,the pressure is on and you begin to forget exactly why you thought you had the heart to pull this off in the first place...

You ain't the first and you damn sure ain't the last that thought they had JJ Johnson backed up, JJ Johnson on the ropes,JJ Johnson six feet deep.......Median, Abe Abercorn, River Ace, TGA, Crime Lord, Nemesis, Hero.....Cassius Zhi.......should I keep going?....because JJ Johnson done forget just how many fools that he has stood toe to toe with in this exact same position...

And that's why the talking is going to stop.......because I talked the back leg off of all those people......I fire with my mouth just as good as I throw these fists.....but each and every person that ever stood foot in this ring with JJ Johnson.....they found out the exact same thing...

It don't matter what you do.....or how ever many times you gone do it....it ain't never.....ever.....gone be enough!

Blindside attacks........cheapshots.....double teamed in the back....doubled teamed out here in the ring.......beatdown after beatdown....you name it and you two sorry douchebags have done it...

And I know you must feel real proud of the fact that it took the both of you to beat down on JJ Johnson.....but yet here I stand....still jaw-jacking.....still in yo grill....still ready to rip yo throats out this sunday....

*Crowd pop

JJ:I don't care if he pumps yo sack...or yo pump his....I don't care how many times you flick yo nipples whilst you sit in front o' the mirror and tell yoself "i'm the man".....because you ain't......

Let JJ Johnson give you a little maths lesson...

Saint plus Patricks......equals....

JJ JOHNSON'S TWO LITTLE B1TCHES!

*Crowd ultra pop and Saint has to be restrained by Patricks

JJ:And i'm touching those raw nerves right now, which I love...I can see the anger on yo faces and I can tell just what you want to do to me this sunday...

As God as my witness it excites me....it excites more than ever before...because I want the best of Chris Patricks and I want the best of The Saint....I want 200% of everything you got when we arrrive at Against the Wall this sunday...

Because never in my whole life have I been more ready to prove a point....never have I been more in the zone and ready to demonstrate just why I am the best in the world....

And you can talk some more...i'll hand you the microphone right now and you can get Eurosport to pull the plug....but to JJ Johnson it doesn't really matter anymore about what you have to say...

I know what I need to do this sunday....and I know exactly what I am going to do.

I know that whatever you got....whatever you bring....i'm gone beat it.....I know that just how good you two might be....JJ Johnson is,always has been and always will be......better!

And I am ready to prove it.....ready to put my name back up in the lights and give these people the performance they have been waiting for....Sunday night I am sending a message....JJ Johnson is back....and he got a sh1t storm in his pocket ready to unleash hell on any misfortunate little punks that might ride up in my track....

This is my time...not yours.....not his.......mine!.....with Clarke James by my side,watching my back....i'm gone show this world exactly why JJ Johnson is Mr 6.....w........f!

Nothing standing in my way....no obstacle that I cannot overcome....you had your fun....yo five minutes of fame riding on the coattails of the Greatest of All Time......now it's time to checkout.....this next stop is yo last stop.....the Franchise Express is back on track, one way ticket straight to the top.....and we ain't taking no passengers...

Like I said befo.......this journey it don't stop when you decide.....you don't dictate to JJ Johnson about anything.....until JJ Johnson has the 6WF Championship back around his waist.....ain't nothing going to slow me down....

And if that means climbing over yo dead body Saint.......then you best grab a shovel son and start digging...because I am burying both of you b1tches on sunday...

*The crowd roar as JJ throws the mic down at The Saint's feet and beckons for him to speak

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 27 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

*Uryu sighs*

Uryu: Crimey, if I was worthless would I have been given a title? Sure I may not have as many as you but the fact is I earned them opportunities just like I did this one. Lets face it, in that Battle Royal the final three was me you and Kincade and since my old tag partner has gone off the deep end I guess that my recent performances have earned me a shot against you. I am at the best point of my career and to be honest you do not judge me, I judge myself and how well I am doing, not some egotistical, overconfident Muppet in a suit who says I am not ready to fight him. Weather you like it or not I am in that match against you, TGA and Cassius this Sunday and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it!

*Uryu smiles a little*

Uryu: I am going up against you to win, what would you think if someone you didn't even consider a threat beat you? would you say its a conspiricy and blame others if I pinned you? would you say well done, good luck and I want my rematch? wait...scratch that second possible outcome because you won't even admit that you lost fair and square! Lets face it, calling you lucky was being generous as I am pretty sure I saw you cowering in a corner with your thumb in your mouth and getting the scraps others leave behind and i even thought I heard you say "Goo goo, gaa, gaa" at one point too, maybe you should be called Crime Baby?

*The crowd pretend to cry as Uryu looks suprised and laughs*

Uryu: Lets face it, I am in this match, I am going to kick your ass and I am going to take that Undisputed title from you this Sunday and I don't even need that much time to do it! just one...

Crowd + Uryu: SPLIT SECOND!

Uryu: And your belt will be gone, your diaper changed because you are going to get a spanking, I will beat you so bad that for the next 20 years you will be wearing diapers underneath your ring trunks!

*Uryu smiles but then looks serious*

Uryu: All jokes aside Crime Lord, I am going to win this Sunday.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 27 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

(Crime Lord looks at Uryu, unimpressed.)

CL- They were jokes...? I honestly couldn't tell. It's nice to see that you've resorted to that defence though, the weakest defence. Poking fun at me won't help you win the match, it won't make me worry about you...sure it might make you feel good about yourself for a bit, and maybe these apes in the arena will laugh with you...but it doesn't add anything to you. It's a cheap and weak attempt at deflecting from the fact that you're not good enough. Being at the best point of your career, that's great for you, it doesn't mean you're even close to my level. The worst part of my career is pretty much on par with your best, that says it all really, what you view as the ultimate success, the peak of your life, I viewed as the deepest trench of my wrestling career.

You're in this match for one simple reason...you annoyed Cassius Zhi. You've hung onto his coattails and it has propelled you into matches you don't deserve. You were incredibly fortunate to end up in the Time Attack match, a result of luck rather than skill, right boy in the right place at the right time. Your actions there got Cassius Zhi on your back and everybody knows that a feud on hatred makes good TV, that's why you're here, because Cassius Zhi is, because Danny McGraw wants to see Cassius rip your head off, chew you up and spit you out. I'm going to have to disappoint him and the viewing public by doing that for him, I'm going to destroy you, not because I hate you, not because you're a threat or because you even annoy me...just because I can.

Making him fake little scenarios won't do you any good Ishida, I dominated the battle royal, I eliminated person after person and I won the match. Simple as. Making him pathetic names for me doesn't change that fact. Congratulations on making the final three, but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you were in the final three, or the final 25 or the first eliminated, you're all losers...there was only one winner, one victor and that was me. The same will be true this Sunday, I'm sure you'll take pride in giving a "valiant effort" in the match, but the facts of the matter are that you'll still lose, still be embarrassed on the biggest stage of your career and I will walk out world champion...beating apparently the best 6WF has to offer.

Then hopefully things will fall back into place, back to where they should be, you can go back to crawling at the bottom of the card, desperately trying to earn some respect by smiling and being nice to everybody. You can go hide up on the roof like Quasimodo again and I...I can stay in my rightful place at the top of this company, on a level unreachable to anybody else, world champion, 6WF Legend and I won't have to waste my time with useless, worthless fools like you.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Fri 27 Jul 2012, 5:23 pm

(Crime Lord and Uryu stare at each other, neither one wanting to be the first to break away. However, both turn their attention to the ramp as ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ starts to play around the sound system.)

RJ: It’s TGA! We were told he was taking a short break before the PPV, but it looks like he’s back!

(The crowd are going crazy as TGA marches down the ramp; eyes flickering from Crime Lord to Uryu. He slides in the ring and walks around the pair, looking to be sizing them up. He finally settles a couple of feet away from each of them.)

TGA: Worthless idiot, Crime Lord? It sure looks as if my petty mind games worked as intended. See I didn’t go to all that trouble to throw you off your game and disorientate you. No. I did all of those things to rile you up and get you to that stage of annoyance where you become so much easier to manipulate. Let us not forget that it was I who lead you through 6wF to begin with; River may have shaped my future, but don’t be naive enough to believe that I haven’t shaped yours.

I am The Godsent Athlete and I do hold godly powers. You are my creation and I started to get sick of seeing what you had become. Consider Against The Wall your Noah’s ark, except when I’m bringing the storm it’s going to last a hell of a lot longer than 40 days and 40 nights. I’m here to rescue 6wF and it’s only going to be the fans that make it out of this still intact. That means, unfortunately for you Mr Ishida, that you’ll be obliterated as well.

(TGA turns to face Uryu and shrugs his shoulders.)

TGA: I don’t like Crime Lord and I’m not quite sure if I respect him either. But he has a point when he talks about you. You are single-handedly the biggest waste of space ever to grace a world title match. It’s an abomination that such a pathetic excuse of a wrestler can climb so high, purely because he’s giving it his best shot. It sickens me to think that this is how low the great 6wF has fallen. I knew standards had slipped when that joke there-

(TGA indicates towards Crime Lord)

TGA: Could become world champion. But that fact that this will be your third shot in as many months to win this title is unbelievable. If you want my advice, I’d tell you to run. Don’t even bother turning up on Sunday night. Quite frankly you’re going to spoil what will be one of the best matches in recent history. Cassius and Crime Lord are absolute losers, but at least they can wrestle. You, on the other hand... Perhaps your friend Clarissa might stand a better chance than you in this match.

(TGA places one hand on Uryu’s shoulder.)

TGA: How is she by the way? I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with her this week, next time you see her ask her if she’s got the energy to see me again.

(TGA smirks before turning back to Crime Lord.)

TGA: We’ve both been in this company long enough to know that the more men that are in a match, the easier it is to lose. That little prank that you decided to play on Lockdown wasn’t smart in any sense. But the more I started to think about it, the more I started to see why you stooped so low. We all accept that I was going to win that triple threat- a foregone conclusion. That would have meant that you would have to face me one on one in this ring. Whereas, if there was no clear winner it means that I have to focus on fighting three men instead of one, and when you lose you can blame others for your downfall.

I don’t care if you never admit it, but your actions have proved what I’m about to say: You are scared of me. We spent years working side by side, picking up the traits that make each of us who we are. I was the dominant alpha male in 6wF, you were my understudy. Four years later and it still seems like nothing has changed. When people look back through the history books in years to come they will only ever remember you as ‘the man who wanted to be TGA’. Even if originality isn’t your forte, wrestling kind of is. It just sucks that I outdo you in every field. I am stronger, more technically gifted and can draw from the encouragement of thousands of fans.

Crowd; T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A!

TGA: I feel for you, I really do. I realise that it can be lonely at the top. So I’m coming to keep you company for a split second, and then I’m going to help you become surrounded by your fellow inferiors in the basement of 6wF talent. You can pull up a seat next to JJ Johnson, The Saint and Hobo and reminisce about how great your career was until I came back and p*ssed all over it.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 28 Jul 2012, 2:20 pm

*The crowd erupt as Nay Bother walks out onto the stage wearing his classic wrestling gear and a Team GB beanie hat which is failing to hide the bandages still wrapped around his head. *I fought the the Law* is blaring out around the arena as he starts to walk down the ramp towards the ring slapping hands with the fans.

RJ: Nay is looking confident and relaxed despite what awaits him this weekend

MW: It's easy to be relaxed when you already know you will lose, he was the weak link in Damage Inc. and he has never even looked like threatening logan when they have matched up.

RJ: But this is a triple threat match with Blue Dragon thrown into the mix, between Him and Nay that’s a lot of hatred towards Logan.

MW: Both are just jealous of his success RJ, you know that

*Nay is handed a microphone as he climbs through the ropes into the ring, he looks around scratching his stubbly chin before raising the mic to speak*

Nay: What a week of sport this has been, the Olympics have started, ten thousand athletes who have worked their backsides off to have that one chance at glory.

So how fitting it is that this week after months of hard work, I have finally been granted an opportunity at Logan and his title. A triple threat match against Logan and Blue Dragon for the Hardcore title.

Blue, I know you have your own issues with Logan, and I have no plans to come between you, but Im sorry i will not let you win and I wont be taking me eyes off you, I have made that mistake before and look where it got me. You know what they say, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

As for you Logan do you remember that night, the night when you turned on me, because I sure do

*Nay brings his hand up to rub the back of his head*

All I keep hearing from you is that I was holding you back, that I was the weak link in Damage Inc, that you had surpased my level. Yet despite all this you still needed to attack me from behind, punt me in the head just to make sure and ever since then you have done everything in your power to avaoid me. These are the actions of a man who doesn’t appear to believe what he says, isnt quite sure that he was the best.

You may have won that night fair an square, we will never know. What we do know is that night you lit a fire in me, you made it personal and now we now for sure that I will beat you, I will take that title off you and I will become a Hardcore champion this company and these fans can be proud off.

*The crowd erupt after the mention as Nay starts to prowl back and forward in the ring*

This is my first and possibly only title opportunity, after all I have been through to earn it, all the knocks I have had to take, do you really think you can do enough to finally keep me down.

Logan you know me, I am not the one who changed, you know I always perform on the big stage, and this is my biggest stage yet. This is my Olympics.

*Nay drops the mic to the floor and makes his way to exit the ring...

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:04 pm

Mcmanus appears on the screen, Jenny is sitting beside him with a worried look on her face.

JM- So here I'am sitting in my locker room hours before one of the biggest events of the year and one of the biggest matches in my career to date.
A Match against my former leader, the so called Greatest cruiserweight in the world....................Chaos

Crowd- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JM- Now Chaos, you taught me all you know, but what you taught me isn't all I know. I have plenty of ways to beat you and I will.
Also Chaos, It wasnt me who took you out, if it was you wouldn't be here tonight, you would be in a hospital somewhere never to be seen again in 6WF just like those nobodies, I told Traitorelli about the other week.
You see Chaos it couldn't have been me who took you out because incase it escaped your notice I was also left a bloody heap right here

Mcmanus gets up from his seat and walks over to the postion he was in, where he taps the dried up puddle of blood and smiles.

JM- Chaos, Tonight it will not be my blood spilt it will be yours and thats not a prediction, its a fact.
I will not stop Pummeling my fist into your face until I cause as much pain, as much suffering as you have caused to others over the last couple of years.
Yes I was part of causing that suffering but tonight I make things right, when I stand above your unconscious body after hitting the MK Ultra, I lock in the British figure four, you screaming in pain as your leg becomes a mangled mess.
Its Over Chaos
Your reign of terror comes to an end tonight.

Mcmanus Smirks into the camera, Jenny still looks worried as we fade to black.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:40 pm

as Nay is stepping through the ropes the lights go down as the tron lights up showing warning tape as the words WARNING appear on the screen as Nay steps back into the ring.

Over the speakers a warning sounds out

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

As the guitars of 'Edgecrusher' blast out the crowd descend into a chorus of hate filled boos as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage as red and blue pyros explode around him.

MW: Yeah! Logan is here!

RJ: No doubt to insult Nay and proclaim himself the favourite for the Hardcore match...

MW: Haha yep! I can't wait!

Logan unhooks his Hardcore title and raises it in the air as the crowd boo him he begins to make his way to the ring, he grabs a mic en route and slowly enters the ring.

LK: Ha ha haaa...

Crowd: Booooooo!!

LK: I.. MAY? have won that night? Nay who exactly are you trying to kid? Me? These idiots? or yourself? Because do you seriously think ANYONE has any faith in you? You are a joke. Go home Nay, no one here came to see you...You are taking up air time that those of us with talent and skill should have

Crowd: Booooo

RJ: Wow, Logan in an unnecessarily harsh mood I see

MW: He just get's better each week!

RJ: I like to see it as he get's further and further away from reality, he seriously needs mental help

MW: Oh here we go, RJ the shrink is here again, wow get over yourself man

Nay looks at Logan with hatred in his eyes, he goes to speak but Logan cuts him off

LK: ...No, Nay, NO! You wait your god damn turn! I am the HARD CORE CHAMPION! Know your place!

Nay smirks and laughs to himself

LK: Bother...You keep on claiming that I am going out of my way to avoid you? Why on earth would I be scared of you? Plus I am mostly in McGraw's office or my locker room...I am not exactly hard to find, Don't try to mask your own failings and the fact that you are terrified to me by claiming that I am hiding from you, I just simply do not care about you, I have no interest in seeking you out so you can try, and fail, to exact revenge on me! or whatever bulls**t you like to spew out of your pathetic mouth these days.

Crowd: BOOOOOO NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY!

LK: Oh look, the monkeys have learned to chant your name, how cute, you must be so proud, they chant your name today, they will boo your every move tomorrow because unlike those of us who have class, grace and style, they only know one thing, and that is to follow the crowd...like that sheep they are

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Yes sheep, "I suck" I, the Hardcore champion, I the highly paid 6WF Superstar, I the future world champion, Yes I suck so bad!
haha you morons need to get a clue, there is someone in this ring that is the personification "you suck" and that my simple friends, is Mr Nay Bother....hahahaha we should change is Name to Henry Hoover he sucks so much hahahahaha aaaahahaha hnnnnnnn!!!!

Logan snarls in Nay's face and begins to laugh maniacally as he turns to leave...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down