The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of The Evil Dead

+6
Taylorman
aucklandlaurie
emack2
doctor_grey
Morgannwg
anotherworldofpain
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Return of The Evil Dead - Page 2 Empty Return of The Evil Dead

Post by anotherworldofpain Mon 23 Jul 2012, 12:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Take noticing Mr Meyer! The zombied corpse of Old Springbok rugby that stalked the world in the middle part of the naughties was reanimated in the form of the Bulls hopefully for the last time to the oddly deserted Rugby League Park in Christchurch, and like the zombie hand relentlessly and hopelessly carrying out the simple and evidently doomed mission all over again they were cut to pieces.

The Crusaders, like the chainsaw bearing assailant easily butcher the corpse one more time and maybe the empty stands reveal that the fans in NZ are just about as bored by Old Springbok Rugby as the home fans in Durban who booed Morne Steyn off the park in the final ENG v SA test.

The contrast between name of the stadium and sport played in it was only just short of stark metaphor of the contest between two different games on field. The Bulls with the tiresome option to avoid playing rugby at all costs matched only by the desire of the Crusaders to do just the opposite and play another 80 minutes of intense thoughtful and skilful game plan.

Take note Mr Meyer! Look how the Sharks by contrasting dismantle the Reds and take away a rare handsome victory from Brisbanes fortress SunCorp Stadium! This is the direction to take the Springboks. He must make the new era base on this style and not reanimate the Zombie corpse again! like the comical parody of Zombies made in Evil Dead, so the tiresome anti-rugby play by the Springboks against ENG and the Bulls against Crusaders is now just a humorous parody of a once success genre. We don't need another sequel please!

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Return of The Evil Dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of The Evil Dead

Post by Taylorman Tue 24 Jul 2012, 7:49 pm

Crusaders sharks final.
With two losses and a bye as Richard loe commented... not the best preparation for a knockout for the chiefs.
Sharks easy over the stormers. They have all the momentum and that would have been one enjoyable flight back for the sharks. They're PUMPed and didn't let a little away game get them.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by nganboy Wed 25 Jul 2012, 1:46 am

anotherworldofpain wrote:Chiefs v Stormers final. king

I will wager for it because I am certaity and when I am certainty I am not wrong.

I reckon it will be a Crusaders Sharks final. It's just a feeling but I'm sometimes right.
nganboy
nganboy

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Wed 25 Jul 2012, 9:43 am

Stormers will squash the Sharks. Like when the Tyranosaurus eats the Velociraptor in Jurassic Park.

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:07 am

Well they didn't last time they played. And the sharks have got better since... the stormers worse for various reasons.

Too much momentum is with the sharks and they look the real deal

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:19 am

anotherworldofpain wrote:Stormers will squash the Sharks. Like when the Tyranosaurus eats the Velociraptor in Jurassic Park.

I am surprised you think that, the stormers play "Zombie" rugby.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherworldofpain Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:20 am

I move back to the dinosaur metaphor now Biltong for the remaining teams. You think it is apt metaphor for the two styles?

anotherworldofpain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2