The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers)

+13
uberkiwi
JamesLincs
GSC
Ent
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Mr H
Kay Fabe
Mat
Liam
bretmeharty
Statto00
TwisT
UpsideDownFace
17 posters

Go down

Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers) Empty Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers)

Post by UpsideDownFace Mon 23 Jul - 11:14

I must say, I am very, very excited about tonight. Should be a great episode with memorable nostalgic segments. I can't see there being too many matches.

Already announced for tonight:

DX will open the show, hopefully with NAO and X-Pac but more than likely just HBK and HHH with something to do with the Brock situation. I would Mark out like crazy if X-Pac turned up in his Mark Henry attire.

An appearance from The Rock. Is this live or via satellite?

Cena will cash in his MITB, obviously something may happen where he doesn't but I fully expect to see Raw go off air with Cena holding the belt up high with confetti falling down then The Rock to come out and announce that he will see him at Summerslam for the title.

The announcement of the new permanent Raw GM. Will this person be the GM of Raw and SD or have they just been saying it will be for Raw?

What else would we like to see tonight?

JR will surely call at least one match, probably Punk-Cena. Would be great if he called the whole night.

No mention of an appearance from Stone Cold but surely he will be there?

Vince to be in some sort of segment.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers) Empty Re: Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers)

Post by TwisT Mon 23 Jul - 11:17

I expect Slater to have a match against a legend. A big one from the RAW era. Maybe Michaels just comes out and SuperKicks him as soon as the bell rings (so as to keep his retirement promise)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers) Empty Re: Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers)

Post by Statto00 Mon 23 Jul - 11:24

They've done such a good job of hyping this like a PPV that I actually began thinking it was on on Sunday! Doh The three hours is gonna be an issue for me - I might have to get a later train to work - and I hope it's just a fad that the WWE will give up on after a few weeks.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 23 Jul - 11:30

I think it was confirmed by cole last week its just the duo of dx that will be on raw. Knowing wwe way of doing things, hhh will come out being jokey as dx then later in the show come back out when brock is out and be the serious hhh like he is a totally different person

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by UpsideDownFace Mon 23 Jul - 11:40

There is meant to be a "big payoff" from this angle. At first I thought The Undertaker but I can't see them wasting his return on a 30 second squash against Slater.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 23 Jul - 11:51

I hope The Rock is there tonight. Could perhaps just come to the ring and relive his favourite moments that he has been involved in and do a solid comedy segment.

Punk-Cena will end with an interference from Big Show probably, knocking one or maybe both of them and then Cena will probably somehow win. Not looking forward to it, although I had convinced myself Cena would win at Mania, only to mark out when the ref counted the 3 count after the rock bottom.

Don't forget the wedding guys. Maybe Kane comes out and sets up a feud with Bryan. It would be a good way to tie up what was going on between Kane and AJ before NWO (?) was that the PPV before MITB?.

DX should be decent but I am looking forward to Brock, being a big Brock fan.

Love to see Austin back, even if its just to come out, stunner Slater and get the beers flowing and smashing all over the place.

An appearance from Taker would be good, not sure how or where he would get involved but I'm sure he'll be there.

Anyway, I don't think even the 'E' could muck this up tonight. Should be good.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 23 Jul - 12:15

I am genuinely looking forward to this. Cue the WWE screwing it up big time.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 23 Jul - 13:08

I've not watched in months so have no real idea about the storylines but I doubt there will be any real storyline progression tonight, sounds like a nostalgia trip mixed with the two main angles (WWE Title & Brock/HHH)

Think I might watch this, if they truly wanted to be true to DX then I'd like to see every member including Chyna although that's truly doubtful

Is there a wedding?

Still a bit shocked that they wasted Lesnar/Cena so soon, just reading up on it, looks like damage limitation trying to restore Cena's Superman persona after losing clean to Rock, no real problem with that at all just found it strange it was all done within 3 weeks, shame HHH has decided to run with Brock, no doubt it'll be a good match but I'd have liked to see Punk in that role, particularly with Heyman rating Punk highly, could have been a jealousy angle on Brocks part, still if this somehow leads to Brock beating HHH for control of the company it could be good, yeah, no real problem with that angle at all to be fair

How's Rock's movie schedule looking for the next couple of months? Will he be around, could he work a few consecutive RAW's and knowing his outside of Wrestling schedule would it be possible to believe he could genuinely win a WWE Title match?

I'd love to see a backstage segment with Bret/Austin, the heat these two guys shared was awesome and it's a shame they never got to put a final nail in it with Austin coming out on top, always felt they had more to give, that gets kinda forgotten after how Bret left the WWF and the bad blood between him and Michaels but from a purely in character point of view I always felt cheated we never got to see that angle fully concluded

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 23 Jul - 13:37

Taker is confirmed to appear, but in what capacity remains to be seen.

I'd have him cut a promo on how The End of an Era match has left him with nothing else to achieve, he's done it all, beaten them all, and maybe its time the streak is allowed to Rest In Peace. But he is interupted by either

A) If yaaaa smeeelllll. The Rock comes out and challenges The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29.

B) Shawn Michaels comes out and says everywhere he goes he hears 'One more match, one more match'. He looks at Taker and says 'One. More. Time'. Shawn can then take the streak.

C) Goldberg's music hits, the place explodes, he gets in the ring 'You're Next' and spears Taker. Goldberg v Taker at Wrestlemania 29.

I'd be happy with either of these scenarios.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 23 Jul - 13:48

Shawn should come out and say Taker beat him and sent him straight to hell, whilst in Hell Chris Benwaaaaa taught him how to beat Taker and he's resurrected for the 3rd and final match, this time the Shawns music can be the Roses 'Resurrection'

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 23 Jul - 13:50

Mr H wrote:Taker is confirmed to appear, but in what capacity remains to be seen.

And how do you know this Laugh

I hope its a decent hot crowd for tonight, that makes all the difference

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul - 13:52

Ric flair to be announced as GM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 23 Jul - 13:52

bretmeharty wrote:
Mr H wrote:Taker is confirmed to appear, but in what capacity remains to be seen.

Dirtsheets also confirmed it WILL indeed be a hot crowd tonight Very Happy

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 23 Jul - 13:54

H is my man on the inside

#GoodContacts

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 23 Jul - 13:57

the-gaffer wrote:H is my man on the inside

#GoodContacts

If i dont know it, then it aint worth knowing.

Remember that.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 23 Jul - 14:36

Mr H wrote:
bretmeharty wrote:

Dirtsheets also confirmed it WILL indeed be a hot crowd tonight Very Happy

They not got air conditioning in St Louis?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon 23 Jul - 14:43

Orton to return and punt cena after he cashes in his mitb.

No music, jr complaining about how he's suspended, security rushing the ring - rko spree then taker/rock/returning face could run him off.

Unlikely I know, but meh.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Mon 23 Jul - 14:44

I've just picked up a Sky subscription just for this evening's show. I figured, I'm about to subscribe to ESPN for the college football buildup, I'd pay £15 for a PPV, and if you take Sky Sports for £21 you get ESPN for free for three months, so it's worth it.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 23 Jul - 14:47

Goldberg's music would make me mark out on its own.

I suspect SCSA will be GM for the night
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 23 Jul - 14:47

I would actually love Orton to return and get involved, it would have to heel orton because he sucks as a face.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 23 Jul - 14:49

Graeme Swann's Cat wrote:Goldberg's music would make me mark out on its own.

I suspect SCSA will be GM for the night

But they're announcing the permanent GM tonight so not much point in having a GM for the night with a new permanent one announced for the same night.

I think Flair/Foley would be a good appointment or even Regal. The fact he has been commissioner in the past, along with a stint as NXT GM. Plays heel and face both very well.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Mon 23 Jul - 15:03

cena to win and rock to come out at the end to set up sslam as said above

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 23 Jul - 15:18

martyr wrote:I would actually love Orton to return and get involved, it would have to heel orton because he sucks as a face.

Orton is still suspended, although the source did come from a dirtsheet so how reliable that is, is anybody one's guess

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Mon 23 Jul - 15:52

The Rock is definately there, unless he's just randomly visiting St Louis

Dwayne Johnson ‏@TheRock

Wheels up. St Louis we're coming to electrify.. ~ Team Bring It #RAW1000 http://pic.twitter.com/qdbFneZP

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 23 Jul - 15:54

Yeh I saw that Uber, the guy is just a beast now. Can't wait to see him there tonight.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 23 Jul - 16:18

Ortons at his best as a tweener, working as a lone wolf tbh
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 23 Jul - 16:43

My Raw 1000 predictions

Cena/Punk match to end with a Big Show run in after the ref is knocked out, Show will knock out punk first then knock out Cena who lands on punk, the ref comes two and counts the 1,2,3 for a cena win and new wwe champ!

Paul Heyman to be named the permanent GM, in return Brock will face HHH and all lawsuits dropped.

The rock to announce he will be an entrant in the 2013 royal rumble and guaran damn tees a victory

Stone Cold to deliver a stunner to Heath Slatter

DX to cut some comedy segment with a possible reunion with Road Dogg and Billy Gun (the latter being a very long shot)

Jericho's big statement will be somehow goading Dolph into a match with MITB on the line only for Ziggler to retain.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 23 Jul - 16:57

Can't see Rock in the RR unless as a surprise entrant
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 23 Jul - 17:00

For anyone staying up for this the chatbox will be open at the bottom of the main page Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers) 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Mon 23 Jul - 17:07

Fernando wrote:For anyone staying up for this the chatbox will be open at the bottom of the main page Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers) 3559488474

I'm debating to, I got work at 10am, its just if I can be bothered with all the adverts or just go the whole day tomorrow not knowing then I can enjoy it more and straight through.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 23 Jul - 17:13

Fernando wrote:For anyone staying up for this the chatbox will be open at the bottom of the main page Welcome to the 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!! (Spoilers) 3559488474

haha Fernando always make me laugh Laugh

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 23 Jul - 18:29

ahhhhh i really wanna stay up now but cant as i have work at 6am Cry

DX segment i think will include Billy Gunn, X Pac and Road Dogg as they are all suppose to appear.

Buzzing to see the rock. Hopefully he will cut another promo about wanting to be wwe champion and include a comedy segment. Later on in the night cm punk walks past him back stage and the 2 just have a stare down. I want rocky to be a suprise entrent in the 2013 royal rumble match.

Brock Lesnar will accept the challenge hopefully with Heyman as GM.

Stone Cold, Undertaker, Brett Hart, Vader, Rikkishi, Kelly Kelly, all set to appear.

Going to be one hell of a night.

Best raw this year was the night after mania. Will this beat it??

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 23 Jul - 20:08

Will be recording this later on, first time I've watched since April.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul - 20:11

will the chatbox be on for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 23 Jul - 20:13

Yep gazzy

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down