The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky extends Spanish coverage for extra 3 years

5 posters

Go down

Sky extends Spanish coverage for extra 3 years Empty Sky extends Spanish coverage for extra 3 years

Post by GSC Thu 26 Jul 2012, 3:14 pm

Bit odd given the lack of audience, John being the only one who watches football outside of the PL.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Sky extends Spanish coverage for extra 3 years Empty Re: Sky extends Spanish coverage for extra 3 years

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Thu 26 Jul 2012, 3:15 pm

Laugh

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Sky extends Spanish coverage for extra 3 years Empty Re: Sky extends Spanish coverage for extra 3 years

Post by Liam Thu 26 Jul 2012, 3:38 pm

great news. The quality of the Spanish league is far superior to the premier league and gives a different perspective into different styles of football. I always enjoy my spanish football saturday and sunday nights away from the usual tripe seen on ITV and BBC around that sort of time.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Thu 26 Jul 2012, 4:51 pm

martyr wrote:great news. The quality of the Spanish league is far superior to the premier league and gives a different perspective into different styles of football. I always enjoy my spanish football saturday and sunday nights away from the usual tripe seen on ITV and BBC around that sort of time.

I'm with you mart, I to enjoy the evenings of watching the Spanish league, Its all the hype of the prem league that grates on me.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:26 pm

How much did they pay for the rights?

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down