The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British ladies tennis number two Anne Keothavong is playing the game of her life vs Woziacki

3 posters

Go down

British ladies tennis number two Anne Keothavong is playing the game of her life vs Woziacki Empty British ladies tennis number two Anne Keothavong is playing the game of her life vs Woziacki

Post by maestegmafia Sat 28 Jul 2012, 7:03 pm

This kid is playing out of her skin against Denmarks Caroline Wozniacki who was ranked number one in the WTA rankings....

Last set highlights on the been now...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

British ladies tennis number two Anne Keothavong is playing the game of her life vs Woziacki Empty Re: British ladies tennis number two Anne Keothavong is playing the game of her life vs Woziacki

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2012, 8:42 pm

Surpris, surprise.....she lost in three sets! Another predictable failure from Anne. I guess it must be that knee injury that's holding her back from winning a WTA event or getting past round 3 of any major tournament. Wozniacki is nothing special on grass, appaling forehand with absolutely no power for a former no.1

Back to top Go down

British ladies tennis number two Anne Keothavong is playing the game of her life vs Woziacki Empty Re: British ladies tennis number two Anne Keothavong is playing the game of her life vs Woziacki

Post by djlovesyou Sat 28 Jul 2012, 8:48 pm

Haha, predictable failure against Wozniacki? Get a grip you fool.

djlovesyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2012, 8:56 pm

haha yer mate! anne's an embarrasment and everyone knows it. It's a predictable failure because she never wins anything, not because its against wozniacki. either way, wozniacki should never be anywhere near the top 10 in womens tennis and she got beat by Tamira Paszek who's ranked about 40th or something in the world at Wimbledon in the first round....says it all!

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:07 pm

She was a lot closer to getting beaten by keothavong than you are making out mate.

Give her a break..! She played some great shots, had a good serve and troubled Woziacki taking the first set 4-6.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2012, 10:44 pm

maestegmafia wrote:She was a lot closer to getting beaten by keothavong than you are making out mate.

Give her a break..! She played some great shots, had a good serve and troubled Woziacki taking the first set 4-6.

i watched the game mate and yes she played well for a set, i've followed her career since it began. how many breaks can you give a player who clearly isnt good enough and has continually failed throughout her career. even when she has the chance to win a big game, she inevitable blows it......thats why it has become tiresome and embarrasing to watch. I actually feel sorry for her because it's embarrasing to hear the interviews afterwards time and time asking her, 'what went wrong?'

Wozniacki is so overated it's unbelievable, her ranking does not represent where she is in womens tennis and the fundamental problems and lack of power in her game.

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 29 Jul 2012, 8:25 am

lol you tennis lads crack me up- you bring a thread on to another board and within seconds your shouting at each other- jeas its a wonder why we have no decent tennis stars in this country!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:27 am

mystiroakey wrote:lol you tennis lads crack me up- you bring a thread on to another board and within seconds your shouting at each other- jeas its a wonder why we have no decent tennis stars in this country!!

I concur...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 3:01 pm

Just to further this......

Serena Williams of the United States takes the first set against Denmark's Caroline Wozniacki 6-0 in 28 minutes on Court One.......Embarrasing. That's why Keothavong nearly beating Wozniacki was in my opinion not such a great achievement but then for her to blow it just emphasises why Keothavong is appaling. End of debate and topic that really should never have been created.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down