The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's the biggest star at the Olympics?

+12
BamBam
gboycottnut
Crimey
mystiroakey
andyi
ChequeredJersey
Thomond
lags72
whocares
Jennifer1984
barrystar
GSC
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who is the biggest sporting star at the London Olympics?

Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 4 ]
Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 19 ]
Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 28

Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Empty Who's the biggest star at the Olympics?

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Who do you think is the biggest sports star at the London Olympics?

I ask this question because both Lebron James and Roger Federer were asked this question by journalists. Of course both were very respectful in deflecting the attention. This is what Federer had to say:

But asked if he was the biggest star of the Olympics, Federer deferred.

"Not me," he said. "There are great Olympians who have many medals around their necks already — other athletes, some who maybe are not so famous but have done so much for their sport as well, that we don't always talk about.

"That's the beauty of the Olympics — we will see so many great stories written and talked about in the next few weeks. I will follow it very closely.

"But obviously I think Usain Bolt and (US swim star) Michael Phelps and maybe the NBA players are very well known."

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/12-Olympians-on-list-of-biggest-moneymakers_12050564#ixzz227FRLvra

So what do you think?

Remember the question is about global sporting stardom. So who do you think is the biggest fish in this ginourmous pond?

I've put down a few candidates for a poll but please feel free to throw any others into the discussion (I'm sure I've missed loads)

ghost

emancipator

Back to top Go down

Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the biggest star at the Olympics?

Post by Hero Tue 31 Jul 2012, 5:02 pm

Agree with the above. Bolt of, Federer at.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Who's the biggest star at the Olympics? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the biggest star at the Olympics?

Post by Leff Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:33 pm

Usain BOLT.

What a name and what a showman!

I will land there on Friday.

Leff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2