The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Apologize for Lord Tensai's racist remark

+3
GSC
NickisBHAFC
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

WWE Apologize for Lord Tensai's racist remark  Empty WWE Apologize for Lord Tensai's racist remark

Post by Fernando Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:08 pm

WWE issued the following statement in regards to the controversial Tout video that was posted earlier today by Tensai.

“While in character, Lord Tensai (Matt Bloom) clearly took his storyline too far and he will be reprimanded for his inappropriate comments.”

Tensai made a racial remark in his first Tout video post. Noting he was traveling with his personal chauffeur Sakamoto to Indianapolis—the site of tonight's SmackDown taping—following Raw, he remarks it's "very, very dangerous" to drive with a Japanese person. He then slaps Sakamoto as he's driving and orders him "to open his eyes."

source:nodq.com

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Apologize for Lord Tensai's racist remark  Empty Re: WWE Apologize for Lord Tensai's racist remark

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 12:27 pm

LOL Sorry

Back to top Go down

WWE Apologize for Lord Tensai's racist remark  Empty Re: WWE Apologize for Lord Tensai's racist remark

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:01 pm

HAHAHAHAAHAHA

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 01 Aug 2012, 1:08 pm

ALLLLLLLLLLBERRT
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 3:22 pm

F*** me WWE broke the fourth wall. Lord Tensai is just a CHARACTER?!?! Shocked

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Wed 01 Aug 2012, 4:44 pm

Thought it was just Tensai now?

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 01 Aug 2012, 5:45 pm

This is why I'm in favour of abolishing the house of lords. Tensai is just another privileged toff who is out of touch with the real world.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:26 am

Whatever - this is just funny!!

Whoever cannot see the joke in this is just warpedwith nothing better to do than pick on other people!

We can all do it - I take offence to your username crippledtart. I also take offence to the use of the word toff.

This is just FUNNY!

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:11 pm

My post has clearly gone over at least one person's head...

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womble Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:19 pm

crippledtart wrote:My post has clearly gone over at least one person's head...

Laugh
The Womble
The Womble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:39 pm

and mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down