The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well?

+2
bogbrush
invisiblecoolers
6 posters

Go down

So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well? Empty So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well?

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:12 pm

So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well? before Socal could post a topic of World Discrimination against Djoko, I thought I will post it myself regarding his Canadian draw.

Since I come from Canada I can take a part blame on Djoko's discrimination if proved Very Happy , Del Potro is in Djoko's draw, I guess now the cup cake player will be seen as the srongest threat coz he is a former GS champ and an Olympic Bronze medalist and the best of all he is in Djoko's quarter picard .

But I still have a doubt whether Brits play a part on it and blame it on us this time around? Can JHM pls provide the answer?

I guess this Masters is for the taking of the new Olympic Gold Medallist unless and untill and inspired Del Potro overcome his rustiness.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well? Empty Re: So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well?

Post by bogbrush Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:27 pm

Obviously the Toronto draw is yet another sick joke at the expense of plucky Novak.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well? Empty Re: So Do we Canadians now Discriminating Djoko as well?

Post by laverfan Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:59 pm

BB, iC... SoCal deserves a break. You are not giving him time and room to change his mind, if he so chooses.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:10 am

laverfan wrote:BB, iC... SoCal deserves a break. You are not giving him time and room to change his mind, if he so chooses.

LF , we are talking about Toronto Draw Very Happy , what do u think of it? who got the tougher draw now?

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:18 pm

nice thread. it's obvious everyone not from Serbija is out to get at Novaking.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 06 Aug 2012, 4:30 pm

Thx JM thumbsup

Its now getting obvious the world is against the joker , if only there is a masters in Pluto where there would be no draw discrimination Djoko would win hands down against Aliens.

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 5:53 pm

Is this the inagural meeting of my groupie club?

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 6:17 pm

laverfan wrote:BB, iC... SoCal deserves a break. You are not giving him time and room to change his mind, if he so chooses.

Laverfan thanks again for your fairness. Teaching these regressed cromagnons concepts like honest debate, fairness, and decorum is impossible for one as experienced and as forgiving as yourself. Kind of like trying to get chimpanzees to work in symphony orchestra. But I appreciate the vote of support. Don't worry laverfan if they combined their brains together they couldn't out think me or out write me, that is the source of their paranoid obsession with me in the first place. If you wan't to dance Ill whip the lot of you!

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 06 Aug 2012, 8:48 pm

Socal rather than getting abusive why not discuss tennis for a change, what do you think of Toronto draw to Djoko? is it discrimination again?

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 10:28 pm

oh yeah now play the victim card IC, how absolutely amusing. Whatever its a masters hope he wins it I more worried that he works out some of his issues with bad errors off the forehand wing when he is at netural or ahead in the point. It is a single minor mental flaw that he should be able to address to give him more consistency on the shot that has worked really well for him for years. I can't say I have given it much thought regarding his draw. I just find it amusing that you keep doing intellectually dishonest threads about me calling del po cupcake, which obviously he isn't on an American hardcourt he is among the best in the world. Lets see how long you want to keep trouncing out your straw man of my arguments and buring it in effigy in order for you to garner the applause of a few other equally moronic posters? I call you my groupie club, I think BB has to be the president but you are certainly in the running for vice president jock sniffer.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:09 pm

Ooh, can I be a jock sniffer?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:30 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Ooh, can I be a jock sniffer?

JM close competition btw u n me for the position I guess Very Happy

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down