The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS Vita

3 posters

Go down

PS Vita Empty PS Vita

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 am

In a moment of online madness I have just bought a PS Vita, however it has dawned on me I don't have a clue what games are any good on it, and whether a Vita is any good or not.

Any of you able to let me know if it is a good purchase or not, and what games I should look out for. Cheers
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

PS Vita Empty Re: PS Vita

Post by pscott Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Have a bash at Gravity Rush, Everybodys Golf and Uncharted. If you can only get one I'd make a play for Gravity Rush, its just a wee bit different.

pscott

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:21 am

Cheers, the misses is too adicted to frobisher says, and cliff diving for me to get any real chance of going on it.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:39 am

Scarlett - what was the verdict on the PS Vita, im thinking of taking the plunge after having a bash on CoD on one the other day?
You recommend?

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 pm

To be honest it was pretty much just using it to play on old ps1 and psp games downloaded from the store. But have recently got Playstation All-Stars, everybodies golf and a few other Vita games and have been pretty impressed.

It is sort of a halfway house between an all serious gaming system and a fun Nintendo DS kill five ten mins. I must say I enjoy it, and my wife has a few simple games on there that she is pretty addicted too.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down