The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

brock's dates ooo he loves them dates

+9
Statto00
Liam
Crimey
Stonee21
Hero
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
JamesLincs
Adam D
Mr Video Man
13 posters

Go down

brock's dates ooo he loves them dates Empty brock's dates ooo he loves them dates

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 07 Aug 2012, 3:47 pm

do you think the wwe have used brock correctly with the 30 something dates he has to do in his contract? like on raw yesterday since he didnt do that much significant other than say he will see shawn and triple h soon what else did he do? why not have heyman say that instead or something along those lines and use that date for brock for another time to have more of an impact?

seems to me they are wasting the few dates they have for him to use just having him appear to say something and go again.....makes it very forgettable which it shouldnt be because he is earning millions of dollars to do these shows why not make him do more on the night?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

brock's dates ooo he loves them dates Empty Re: brock's dates ooo he loves them dates

Post by Adam D Tue 07 Aug 2012, 3:53 pm

Man the merchandise stalls?

(good point though and I was thinking the same!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

brock's dates ooo he loves them dates Empty Re: brock's dates ooo he loves them dates

Post by JamesLincs Tue 07 Aug 2012, 3:56 pm

more to do with hbks appearance i think. if hbk wasnt there then brock wouldnt have been either

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:04 pm

I thought that he was pretty good on RAW. They play up to the fact he is rubbish on mic so the twice he took the mic off Paulie it was very effective. The strange thing is that he is poor on mic and not great in ring in terms of botches so how else do you use him?

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:26 pm

Anyone else now beginning to realise that perhaps we looked back at past times with rose tinted glasses?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:30 pm

Having said that Brock really going for it in the ring is a sight to behold. He used to do this week in week out having matches every week nearly. Now he only has matches at PPVs. How do you get good and stay on form without in ring performances infornt of audiences.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Tue 07 Aug 2012, 5:17 pm

Hero wrote:Anyone else now beginning to realise that perhaps we looked back at past times with rose tinted glasses?

I don't think we looked back with rose tinted specs, I think it is more that he hasn't been given a truly interesting storyline, got jobbed out to Cena and I don't think he is really interested and is just calling it in.

He is missing that raw edge and aggression he had during his first run, they should have him do what he did when he first started out, just have him come down and destroy a few mid carders during a match, Lesnar was best when he was actually acting like an animal, not talking and just decimating people, putting him in constant promos is pointless and boring.

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 07 Aug 2012, 5:30 pm

I think they've used Lesnar awfully, the first show was probably the only time he was used well.

His booking has been awful, losing to Cena is fair enough if he is booked stronger afterwards, but it's gotten worse from there.

They should use his strengths, they're happy to feed midcarders to Skip Sheffield, so why not to Lesnar just to show him off a bit. Feed him the Big Show, just try and make him look a threat. At the moment they're relying solely on his reputation.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 07 Aug 2012, 8:56 pm

I agree Brock should have just come down to the ring and began beating the hell out of HBK, have Triple H come down, have them brawl again, have Lesnar come out on top then perhaps have HBK super kick him out of the ring. That way Lesnar looks a beast by beating the hell out of two legends, but give HBK his moment on his night. Just have Lesnar role out of the ring not too hurt and then have HBK tend to Triple H.

Still have no idea how he was booked to lose to Cena, biggest travesty going that was. Beats the hell out of Cena for the whole fight, but an AA on the steps seals the deal. Don't understand that, a guy like Brock Lesnar pinned like that.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:26 pm

martyr wrote:n AA on the steps seals the deal.
I think it was the fist wrapped in chain to the head that laid the groundwork for the pin, tbh.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:41 pm

So long as Brock gets paid I don't think the guy could give a toss about how his character is used on TV.

If he does have 30 dates I reckon he might be full time from the rumble to wrestlemania. Apparently WWE is considering offering him another deal anyway after then, as they see him as a good way to get talent over. Shame Heymans ends after summerslam though.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:52 pm

Would love Heyman and Brock back permanently but I'm sure Brock has no intention of wrestling full time or doing a raw once every two weeks maybe. Shame because he is probably my favourite wrestler after The Rock, I grew up with Brock and those 2/3 years he had were phenomenal. Feuds with Big Show, Angle and Eddie were just great. His strength and athleticism was incredible.

He could offer allot to WWE, would certainly bring more fans back but I think its hard for people to go over him after his stint in UFC. Think he would have to drop the UFC stuff to quite an extent and go back to the man he was when he first arrived if you know what I mean.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:01 pm

martyr wrote:Would love Heyman and Brock back permanently but I'm sure Brock has no intention of wrestling full time or doing a raw once every two weeks maybe. Shame because he is probably my favourite wrestler after The Rock, I grew up with Brock and those 2/3 years he had were phenomenal. Feuds with Big Show, Angle and Eddie were just great. His strength and athleticism was incredible.

He could offer allot to WWE, would certainly bring more fans back but I think its hard for people to go over him after his stint in UFC. Think he would have to drop the UFC stuff to quite an extent and go back to the man he was when he first arrived if you know what I mean.

I couldnt agree more.

What i really hope is there is some sort of feud after Summer Slam with Paul Heyman/Brock Lesnar vs Vince/HHH in terms of trying to run the WWE. Heyman recruits his guys e.g. Punk etc and Vince with his e.g. cena, sheamus etc. If Lesnar and HHH is the main event i hope someone screws HHH and then leads a massive beat down at the end of show with Lesnar. Daniel Bryan could be the man.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 08 Aug 2012, 10:03 am

His appearance on Raw was actually ok for me, it was the 1000th Raw one that was pointless I thought.

I'm also sick of getting told during Raw that both Lesnar and Triple H will be appearing later. It would have been much better if Brock came out and interrupted HBK without us knowing that he was making an appearance, nice bit of shock value.

I think it shows that they have no faith in people watching the whole show that they announce these big names appearing later in the show or next week.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Rizz Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:31 pm

I do feel a slight bit of sympathy for the WWE creative team when it comes to Brock Lesnar. It must be hard to book decent storylines when Brock is only available for a limited number of TV and PPV apperances.

I think they have used Paul Heyman well so far, so that the current storyline with HHH can progress without the need for Brock to be on Raw every week.

I'm hoping that at Summerslam Brock goes over HHH. If HHH wins, I think Brock will start to look weak (2 matches, 2 losses). The biggest dilema for the WWE is what to do with Lesnar after Summerslam. A lot of people are speculating at Taker vs. Brock at Wrestlemania, but that is still a long way off. WWE need to keep Brock relevant by having at least one maybe 2 more matches, build up his dominance so that if he does face Taker at WM he looks like a legitimate threat to Takers undefeated streak.

Personally I would have a feud with Randy Orton next. maybe have Lesnar beat down HHH badly at Summerslam, but have Orton make the save for his former Evolution stable-mate. Build a match between Brock and Orton for Survivor Series, have Brock go over, and then start to build up a storyline for a match with Taker at WM.

I'm willing to give WWE the benefit of the doubt so far, see where they go next with Brock, and possibly only make a real judgement on the booking of Lesnar at the end of his contract.

The-Rizz

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 08 Aug 2012, 2:39 pm

While I was glad to have Brock "back" the night after WM, his booking is never going to hit the heights we hope due the dates that have been agreed to work.

It would have been a lot better if they signed him to short deal i.e. WM-Summerslam, and have him appear week in week out.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 08 Aug 2012, 5:12 pm

The night when he returned was epic and one of the best raw's for a long long long time (thanks to the crowd mainly) It was booked very well F5 to Cena.

The booking continued to be fine IMO up to Extreme Rules e.g. Brock gets what he wants and attack who he wants. The match against Cena was brutal and we saw him desomate Cena. I dont understand why Cena won but they still did enough that night to show that Lesnar is just here to beat the hell out of people.

The night after Extreme Rules, HHH confronted Lesnar and Johnny not allowing Lesnar to have what he wants and then Lesnar attacked the game. Fine that was fine. Again shows what Lesnar is doing.

After that night though it all went wrong. Booking was a just a complete mess.

I really hope they can get an intresting storyline with Brock after Summer Slam.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 10:40 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:The night when he returned was epic and one of the best raw's for a long long long time (thanks to the crowd mainly) It was booked very well F5 to Cena.
With the exception of Cena's goofy face. Doh

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down