The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entries to cycling/rowing and sprinting

4 posters

Go down

Entries to cycling/rowing and sprinting Empty Entries to cycling/rowing and sprinting

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:14 pm

Can I just say, why are we as Team GB been given limited entries to the Cycling/Rowing to even it up, but Jamaica are allowed to do it into the sprinting and get a 1-2-3. If we have the three best cyclists in the sport, we should be allowed to enter them, just like Jamaica can in the sprinting
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Entries to cycling/rowing and sprinting Empty Re: Entries to cycling/rowing and sprinting

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

Athletics sprinting isn't one on one to be fair.

However, that nations can enter multiple tabletennis, badminton, tennis and beach volleyball is a joke
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Entries to cycling/rowing and sprinting Empty Re: Entries to cycling/rowing and sprinting

Post by Thomond Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:22 pm

Everyone's against GB!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Fri 10 Aug 2012, 1:29 pm

I suppose as all sports are governed separately this is going to happen.

I'd like to see more consistency though. My preference would be any team event: one team per nation. Individual event: the best competitors regardless of nationality.

So using track cycling as an example we could have one sprint team only, but as many as were justified in the kieren or individual sprint.

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down