The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediction League

Go down

Prediction League Empty Prediction League

Post by The Best in the World Sat 11 Aug 2012, 4:10 pm

I was wondering if you guys could do me a favour? I'm on holiday, and can't do the predictions. If i post mine for TNA Hardcore Justice, could someone just paste them onto the league that Gregers does? Thanks guys, much appreciated

TNA World Title match: Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode. Loser cannot receive a re-match while the other is champion. Austin Aries via pinfall
BFG Series match: A.J. Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe in a Ladder match for 20 points. Kurt Angle

BFG Series match: Bully Ray vs. James Storm vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Robbie E. in a Tables match for 20 points. Bully Ray

BFG Series match: Rob Van Dam vs. Magnus vs. Mr. Anderson vs. The Pope in a Falls Count Anywhere match for 20 points. Mr Anderson via pinfall

X Division Title match: Zema Ion vs. Kenny King. Zema Ion via pinfall

Knockouts Title match: Miss Tessmacher vs. Madison Rayne. Miss Tessmacher via pinfall

Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs. Kid Kash & Gunner. Chavo and Hernandez via pinfall
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down