The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roger Federer - Sporting Greats on Sky Sports 3 11:30pm Tonight

4 posters

Go down

Roger Federer - Sporting Greats on Sky Sports 3 11:30pm Tonight Empty Roger Federer - Sporting Greats on Sky Sports 3 11:30pm Tonight

Post by Guest Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm

At last they reach the greatest athlete ever!!

I was starting to chomp as this hadn't been on.

I recommend Sky + or if your hardcore unlike me, stay up and watch it Smile

The series in general has been a good watch.

Back to top Go down

Roger Federer - Sporting Greats on Sky Sports 3 11:30pm Tonight Empty Re: Roger Federer - Sporting Greats on Sky Sports 3 11:30pm Tonight

Post by carrieg4 Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm

Have been trying to avoid adding Sports to my Sky package but it is getting harder all the time. Must........resist............

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Roger Federer - Sporting Greats on Sky Sports 3 11:30pm Tonight Empty Re: Roger Federer - Sporting Greats on Sky Sports 3 11:30pm Tonight

Post by Guest Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:36 pm

carrie add it!!

You get all the Masters 1000 events, some 500 events and the US Open. Would love to see them add the Australian Open. They even have an ATP Uncovered program which can be a good watch sometimes.

Go for it Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2012, 6:09 pm

I have a cunning plan. I have just watched this and it is a great view. I will attempt a load up via youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Thu 16 Aug 2012, 6:15 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:I have a cunning plan. I have just watched this and it is a great view. I will attempt a load up via youtube.

That would be very much appreciated, LKv2.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Aug 2012, 6:19 pm

laverfan wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:I have a cunning plan. I have just watched this and it is a great view. I will attempt a load up via youtube.

That would be very much appreciated, LKv2.

No problems. It requires a lot of technoligical know how. If it works, I can then transfer this new found medium and upload tennis matches Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Aug 2012, 10:08 am

I think I have cracked this. I shall record the program onto me smart TV. I will then save it to a dongle as the You Tube format on the TV would make it nigh on impossible for it to upload from the TV. I will then plug the dongle into me laptop and wallah I might have something nice for tennis fans to view OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:34 pm

LK is being shafted by his TV!!!! mad

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat 18 Aug 2012, 4:21 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:LK is being shafted by his TV!!!! mad

Did you forget about HDCP and the Digital Millenium Copyright Act? If your TV produces MPEG2/MPEG4, you have to convert it to .FLV to upload to UTube. You can try the VLC (Opensource) stuff, if you are adventurous. If you are using the Gates/Ballmer OS, I would not try unless you want to become a BOT to some virus perpetrator in Estonia or Lithuania. Wink. Handbrake on MAC OS X may also work, or FFmpegX.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:06 am

Transcoding is such a pain to do. Good luck, lkv2.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat 18 Aug 2012, 11:20 am

laverfan wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:LK is being shafted by his TV!!!! mad

Did you forget about HDCP and the Digital Millenium Copyright Act? If your TV produces MPEG2/MPEG4, you have to convert it to .FLV to upload to UTube. You can try the VLC (Opensource) stuff, if you are adventurous. If you are using the Gates/Ballmer OS, I would not try unless you want to become a BOT to some virus perpetrator in Estonia or Lithuania. Wink. Handbrake on MAC OS X may also work, or FFmpegX.

And don't forget to adjust the overhead underhangers. Wink
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat 18 Aug 2012, 1:51 pm

bogbrush wrote:And don't forget to adjust the overhead underhangers. Wink

My apologies, I get the point, BB. Hug You made me laugh. rose (PM to LK would have more sense).

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Aug 2012, 4:17 pm

LK's brother has agreed to bring his recordable DVD player around after much fart arsing about with the bloody TV. Why won't you read my dongle you Bar Steward!

Smile rant over

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun 19 Aug 2012, 4:13 pm

If you have a MAC look at the 'dongle' in Disk Utility, or Windows 'Disk Manager'.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Aug 2012, 1:56 pm

I don't have a Mac unfortunately LF.

An update. LK's brother the git didn't deliver on his recordable DVD player. However it is showing again Wednesday at 1pm on Sky Sports 2 I think?

I emplore any tennis fan on the forum with Sky to come through on this should LK fail in attempts to upload it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down