The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Talk (sponsored by Law Lord)

+24
Teej
TwisT
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Javi
JJJohnson
jeromedubois
Hero
Amy
BlueDragon1205
jp97
Dave.
Beer
Lee
AberdeenSteve
Nay
President Trump
Mat
Good Golly I'm Olly
Adam D
Marky
Uryu Ishida
Bull
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Crimey
28 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Law Lord) - Page 3 Empty Trash Talk (sponsored by Law Lord)

Post by Crimey Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:29 am

First topic message reminder :

6WF is an efed set on these 606 boards and has a great selection of promoers. It is currently run by Mat and King Beer.

Trash Talk is the place where all the 6wFers have the chance to talk about anything and everything (within reason!). It's also a place where newbies can enquire about entering the mad, mad world of 6WF.

Contacting our GM now couldn't be easier, just PM the following ingrates below:

Mat
Corporate Beer

p.s Can we please keep all discussion about results(Both 6WF and WWE) within spoiler tabs on the day of the show and in the case of WWE, the day after, e.g Raw results in spoiler tabs on a Tuesday. Cheers lads.

Anyone says 1st their being jobbed to bull unless it's bull then he's jobbed to rasta

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Law Lord) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Talk (sponsored by Law Lord)

Post by Amy Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm

none OK

Amy

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk (sponsored by Law Lord) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Talk (sponsored by Law Lord)

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:34 pm

aww, I was gettin read to be all happy then... nope
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm

glad my first promo was ok.been reading a few shows in the archive to try and understand the characters involved. my character is slightly based on a role I played last year at school without the wrestling persona.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:09 pm

good promo.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:11 pm

jp97 wrote:glad my first promo was ok.been reading a few shows in the archive to try and understand the characters involved. my character is slightly based on a role I played last year at school without the wrestling persona.

Do you go to a drama school then? I can't remember doing that much stuff in drama when I was young lol
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:13 pm

i did GCSE drama was a beast at it. Whistle

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:15 pm

I study drama at school and take extra tutelage on a saturday morning.i have helped write the scripts for my school's plays and worked with others in helping them with writing.i love acting and writing so this is quite perfect for me.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 pm

im expecting an B/C in drama so maybe we have something in common

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:20 pm

maybe we do.i have had offers to join drama colleges whilst at school but i want to complete GSCE level before thinking about dedicating my time to drama.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 pm

You ever been in a e-fed before JP? Seems right up your alley lol
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Fair enough mate im going to be doing an Media course at Collage and drama ties in with it so would awesome. its kinda of a jump from the stage to the being filmed in way out side of the stage,

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

never e-fedded before but i am aware of the role-play concept, basically just like a drama class so hopefully i can continue my skills and develop them further whilst being here.

do you enjoy acting Bull?.i love the ability to transcend into different characters and leave your own persona behind for awhile.

everyone looking forward to the new football season?

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:28 pm

CactusJack2k12 wrote:4) The most innapropriate gimmick change for your character.
Back just after the Geoff Steel feud had finished and just before the Dicey Reilly feud I wanted to turn Keith Leone into a drug addict and have him lose everything and to then fight his way back up from the bottom.

In a similar vein, I was going to have Cassius prescribed some sort of anti-psychotic drugs, which Jessica would then hide from him because he was too pacified, but then she tried out of curiosity and got addicted to herself.

But I didn't know where to take it from there, so didn't do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Yeah I cant wait for saturday JP. Going to Craven Cottage to watch the mighty Canaries win hopefully. Who you support?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:33 pm

be a close game between fulham and norwich, i think a 1-1 draw. i support southampton, we have city on sunday so could not be a bigger start to the season.really excited to see if it can be as exciting as last year.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Ah how do you think Rickie Lambert will do JP? I think he is a worse version of Holty tbh.

Reckon you will stay up? Your defence and GK are weak IMO.

I also reckon it will be 1-1 on saturday, would be a good result for us
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Yeah I enjoy being someone else from me as it kinda helps you escape reality and adds more confidence at doing things as the character

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Lambert will be ok i think but do not see him scoring any where near as many in this league, hopefully we can get enough goals to survive. we are very weak at the back and that is something i hoped would be addressed but obviously not.nathan clyne could be a good player and jay rodriguez may turn decent but think we have a struggle on our hands.

Adkins was talking top ten finish but that is beyond foolish. we will be lucky to stay in the league but hopefully there are just three more teams worse than us, which i believe there are.

how about norwich?.do you see an improvement on last season?. snodgrass is a good signing.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 pm

I think it is going to be a lot tighter than last season. I will be happy as long as we stay up. Obviously gutted Lambert went, but Hughton is a good manager.

Also Holty staying was big for us. We have managed to keep pretty much the same squad as last year, and added to it with Turner, Whittaker, Snodgrass, Butterfield and Garrido.

Snodgrass could be class, but one to watch for us this year is Jonny Howson. Signed him in January, he will be an England international in the future.

Adkins is talking top ten, he is deluded. Staying up has gotta be your priority, but your defence is bad, and Davis aint a Prem GK. Rodriguez was expensive but a good player, as is Clyne. Need more though I feel
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 pm

saw the garrido transfer earlier and thought that was decent.whittaker is a solid defender and i agree that howson could be good, seen him at leeds.

i think there is 8-9 teams that could get relegated so will be very close. it is going to be nerve-wracking but very exciting.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Evening one and all, long time no see to a few of you too, hope you are all keeping well!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:50 pm

Fancy seeing you here Hero!

I reckon Saints (sorry), Swansea and Wigan to go down. Hughton is trying to improve our defence, and so far it is looking good. You need Lambert and Rodriguez to score loads, although City scare me when we play them lol

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:51 pm

HERO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:54 pm

ELECTRIC!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 pm

I've not seen you in an age.
An age I tell you.

Summerslam.
Are you in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 pm

I honestly don't even know when it is! But aye yeah why not

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Hero being on here when the time is nearly midnight

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 pm

i think sunderland, swansea and aston villa will go this year, i know they are quite outlandish choices but i think it could be a strange season. our defense is shambolic though so i know we are up against it. was hoping we would look at some of the rangers players who left or reo-coker on a free but has not happened.

we have man city,man utd,arsenal and everton in our first six games.we also have villa and wigan at home so we need six in those games.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 am

Hero being on here when the time is nearly midnight

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 am

In bed on last night at Butlins, although we're staying at a Travel Lodge tomorrow night as we're going to Legoland on Saturday.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:02 am

Villa won't go down this year. Lambert is far too good a manager, and has made some shrewd signings.

We stayed up last season, and our defence was worse than shambolic lol, so there is hope Laugh
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:05 am

villa have just been so inconsistent in recent years even with a decent squad so i am not sure, would be a shocker if they do go but i am sticking by it.

at least i can enjoy saturdays matches before seeing us up against the billionaires on sunday.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 am

Villa have a torrid squad. Awful.

Good holiday Macc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:09 am

Weather has been great, got a right tan, boys enjoyed it although I think they're addicted to the 2p drop machines, eldest has won a few football medals whilst here so he's very happy.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:09 am

Villa have Darren Bent, who if fit, will score 15-20 goals, which is priceless if fighting relegation. And Lambert is a very good tactician/motivator, he will get them mid table.

JP, we lost 5-1 and 6-1 to City last year. It's no fun when you have no money lol
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:14 am

Have a read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 am

4) The most innapropriate gimmick change for your character.

I think the possible worse idea I ever came up with was during the Tyson Armstrong Feud, Dubois began to lose everything have gone on a 3 months losing streak. I planned on having Dubois being turned into a homeless person who ended up acting a bit like Golem as the only thing he had left was his family ring.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:39 am

1) Most Underrated Face/Heel turn

I would have to agree with Dragon and go with Keith Leone.

2) Worst storyline
I would say the invasion storyline, and if not I won't really bash any other storyline for the simple reason of the work, and effort that is put into every story sometimes they don't come off the way you would of hoped due to various reasons.

3) Worst moment for your character

Tyson Armstrong Feud, it killed my character, and made me lose my interest in promoing and I don't think I have ever enjoyed writing a promo since.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:50 am

jeromedubois wrote:13) Worst moment for your character

Tyson Armstrong Feud, it killed my character, and made me lose my interest in promoing and I don't think I have ever enjoyed writing a promo since.

if it makes you feel better, I havent enjoyed reading one either Laugh

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:56 am

Adam D wrote:

You've got mail! OK

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:01 am

Adam D wrote:

Wahahahaha I know you have missed me Hobo Wink

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:21 am

Morning all

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 am

Demon! OK

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:27 am

Morning Demon hows it going mate.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 am

Very good Dubois.
Very good.
I'm wrestling with my fantasy football team - so difficult this year

How are you Sir?

Beer OK

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 am

I am rather spiffing old bean, made some changes to my team last night looking forward to see how it ends up doing. Who have you selected so far?

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:10 am

-------------------Reina------------------------------
--------Lescott----A.Cole---Rafael-------------------
Allen---Mata---Gunnarsson---McAnuff---Walcott
-----------Aguero-----Rooney-------------------------

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 am

Making me rethink my team here :P I got

-------Krul-------

Lescott--Heitinga--Walker

Bale--Ramires--Hazard--Kagawa

---------Pogrebniak---Podolski---Aguero

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:16 am

That's a good team - taking a punt on Hazard, Kagawa AND Podolski? Brave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 am

I went for:

Hart
Walker- Kompany - Verthinghen - Cole
Pilkington - Toure - Arteta - Cabaye
Rooney - Holt
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next