The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Triple H make one final heel turn?

+2
Bull
nadeem2099
6 posters

Go down

Should Triple H make one final heel turn? Empty Should Triple H make one final heel turn?

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:31 am

In the last 10 years my favourite heel has always been Triple H when he was the leader of Evolution. The crowd hated him and he was not afraid in putting over young talent eg. Shelton Benjamin. I think its been 4 or 5 years since he's been used as a heel and I find it hard to beleive he has retired. I also think he deserves at least 1 more chance at becoming a champion again. I doubt that he will return as a heel if he does come back but do you think it would be a nice last hurrah for The King of Kings? I would love to see Trips to knock the hell out of John Cena with his trusty Sledgehammer!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Should Triple H make one final heel turn? Empty Re: Should Triple H make one final heel turn?

Post by Bull Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:33 am

I would Say yes but i cant see it ever Happing as he has kinda ended up like Taker so he will get Cheered what ever he does. so him being Heel would not work.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Should Triple H make one final heel turn? Empty Re: Should Triple H make one final heel turn?

Post by Crimey Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:47 am

I've got to agree with Bull here, I think it'd be difficult to keep Triple H heel because of his status in the business. He's passed into a legendary status rather than just being another member of the roster, so it would be complicated and hard to make the crowd genuinely dislike him.

I certainly think that Triple H attacking John Cena with a sledgehammer would probably only make him more popular.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:00 am

Crimey wrote:

I certainly think that Triple H attacking John Cena with a sledgehammer would probably only make him more popular.

To be fair 99% of the roster could hit him with a sledgehammer and get cheered

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:02 am

Crimey wrote:I certainly think that Triple H attacking John Cena with a sledgehammer would probably only make him more popular.

was gonna say the same thing. The pop would be huge if HHH knocked Cena out cold with the sledgehammer

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:10 am

what about one more run as the world champion? Be it as a heel or a face, I think he deserves it.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 29 Aug 2012, 12:42 pm

I think he deserves one final title run. He should also use that title run to put over an up and coming star when the time comes to dropping it e.g. Barrett, Dolph, Ambrose etc.

Feud with Punk for the title after mania. Yes please!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed 29 Aug 2012, 12:43 pm

The Rock v CM Punk at Mania >>> HHH v Punk.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 29 Aug 2012, 1:35 pm

He should turn heel on the Warrior on the next episode if Wrestling Challenge

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down