The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andreas Deimos

Go down

Andreas Deimos Empty Andreas Deimos

Post by Beer Fri 31 Aug 2012, 9:31 am

Name: Andreas Deimos
Nickname: The Provider

Height: 6'3
Weight: 270
Hometown: Mount Olympus, Greece
Class: Heel:
Gimmick: Looking to prove himself as the greatest warrior Greece has ever seen. As well as defeating and capturing the souls of opposition as sacrifices to be made to the gods.

Personality: Cocky, narcistic with a dark side. Thinks he is above the everyday person and believes his company to be a privilege. Capable of being sickeningly violent. Very competitive and will brag about his achievements.

Entrance Music: Can't be touched: Roy Jones Jr

Entrance Details: Walk out onto the entrance ramp.. He stops at the top while golden fireworks go off just in front of him. As they stop he poses with one arm fully tensed alongside his head. He begins his walk down the ramp sometimes berating the pathetic fans who try to touch him

Finishing Move 1: Fate(Cop Killa)

Finishing Move 2: Drop of Terror(Graveyard Smash)

Trademark Move: Spinebuster

Submission Move: Stepover Armlock

Highflying Move: From Above (Sliced Bread #2)

Five - eight common moves: German Suplex, Flapjack, 5 punch combo, Clothesline legsweep, armdrag, elbow drop

Taunts/Catchphrases: Stands posing with one arm flexed. Lots of trash talking.

'Look at you, look at me'
'I am Andreas'
Match Tactics: Clean

Match Style (Pick three): Technical, Powerhouse, Brawler
Weapon of Choice: Golf club

Specialty Match: Barbed Wire Massacre

History: Andreas is believed to be descended from Ancient Greek Gods including Ares (God of War). He believes he has been sent back to earth to remind the mortals that the Gods are the ultimate. He thinks by overcoming an opponent he proves this and thus breaks the opponents soul which he offers to the God as a sacrifice. He was one of the best prize-fighters in Greece until he was expelled from all competitions when he savagely bit off an opponents nose.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down