The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Larry Olubamiwo and Alex Ariza link

4 posters

Go down

Larry Olubamiwo and Alex Ariza link Empty Larry Olubamiwo and Alex Ariza link

Post by The genius of PBF Wed 19 Sep 2012, 12:52 am

I thought my eyes were decieving me when I saw this on Alex Ariza twitter page.

https://twitter.com/ArizaFitness

Alex Ariza ‏@ArizaFitness

“@LarryOlubamiwo: Hi Alex, been a while. Can't wait to come and work with you again.” I'll be waiting.

As we all know Larry Olubamiwo is the heavyweight that admitted taking steriods and got banned from boxing...Yet he has admitted to working with Alex Ariza.

School boy error from Ariza and suspicious.

I have print screened and saved this so Ariza and Larry cant backtrack.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Larry Olubamiwo and Alex Ariza link Empty Re: Larry Olubamiwo and Alex Ariza link

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Sep 2012, 8:26 am

The genius of PBF wrote:

As we all know Larry Olubamiwo is the heavyweight that admitted taking steriods and got banned from boxing...Yet he has admitted to working with Alex Ariza.

So, reading between the lines, this means Pacquiao is a drug cheat by association? I am glad you're on the case and excellent work for print screening it. If it goes to court, I am sure the prosecution will be issuing you a subpoena for your evidence. Nice one Ironside.

We don't need fancy dan lawyers like Superfly with guys like you on the case.

The only thing I am confused about in your comprehensive investigation is what a steriod is?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Larry Olubamiwo and Alex Ariza link Empty Re: Larry Olubamiwo and Alex Ariza link

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 19 Sep 2012, 8:47 am

Thought it was common knowledge he went out and train with Roach. I am assuming that in working with Roach he also came across Ariza...

Ariza could well be a cheat, but this does not prove it.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 19 Sep 2012, 9:33 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:

So, reading between the lines, this means Pacquiao is a drug cheat by association? I am glad you're on the case and excellent work for print screening it. If it goes to court, I am sure the prosecution will be issuing you a subpoena for your evidence. Nice one Ironside.

We don't need fancy dan lawyers like Superfly with guys like you on the case.

The only thing I am confused about in your comprehensive investigation is what a steriod is?

Haha that little line cracked me up, almost spilt my morning coffee!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down