The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rendall Munroe

5 posters

Go down

Rendall Munroe Empty Rendall Munroe

Post by Liam_Main Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:11 pm

Rendall Munroe fought on the Amir Khan undercard and he did not impress Isaeu make Munroe look very slow and Munroe just won by a close UD.Does the Boxing binman jump straight into a world title fight or have a few more fights? I believe he should at least have 1 or 2 more fights he looked very poor against Isaey and seemed very tired in the later rounds this needs to be sorted out before fighting in big fights again.He didn't seem to throw loads of punches so am surprised that he was tired he seemed in good condition but that obviously wasn't the case.Where do you see the boxing bin man going from here?
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Rendall Munroe Empty Re: Rendall Munroe

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:13 pm

He almost put me to sleep mate.

The fight before probably took so much out of him it might be hard to come back to his best for a while.

He should go for Martinez who stopped Booth at the weekend first before trying for a world title.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:16 pm

To be honest, I think that's Munroe's level. He's never been particularly convincing even at Euro level.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:21 pm

I agree with Scott I was never convinced he was world material and Nishioka proved it. Nishioka is good and it was in Japan but Munroe as brave as he was looked out of his depth. Seen Martinez vs Booth earlier he looks decent solid puncher, good movement was much better than Booth.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:25 pm

Would echo what Scott has said to be honest; he's fairly game, does the basics well and isn't an easy night's work for anyone, but I've never really understood the buzz surrounding Munroe. He isn't, by any stretch, world class for me, and while Nishioka obviously put on a good performance in October, that bout simply proved it.

Even against Terrazas, while I give him full marks for wearing an opponent down, he looked devoid of any variety. If he carried a more worthwhile punch at 122 lb then I'd have higher hopes for him, but as he simply isn't good enough to dominate opponents from the outside he's always going to be relying on them getting tired and leaving gaping holes time and time again, which rarely happens at high European level, let alone world level.

He shouldn't even be thinking of a world title tilt right now, as he clearly needs another two or three solid wins before stepping up his level of opposition again.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down