The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My BFG dilemma *contains impact spoilers*

3 posters

Go down

My BFG dilemma *contains impact spoilers* Empty My BFG dilemma *contains impact spoilers*

Post by talkingpoint Fri 12 Oct 2012, 3:37 pm

TV title match: Samoa Joe (c) v Magnus

This match makes sense because the two have history as former tag team champions; but it has come too early. I really think TNA need to make the most of Joe becoming only the third person in company history to become a grand slam champion. He should have a 2-3 month reign and go over everyone in the mid-card, defending his title practically every week on impact and every PPV. This would elevate the TV title and Joe as a grand slam champion. I think Joe deserves to finish 2012 strong after what has been a fantastic year for him. I would have Magnus win the title off of Joe at say Genesis in January and make 2013 his year of major progression within the company. I fear Magnus winning at BFG after Joe only having the title for a matter of weeks will not give him the rub it has the potential to do.

X-Division title match: Zema Ion (c) v RVD

I've been thinking for a while now that RVD would do well in the X-Division. His style suits the X-Division and I think he would create some exciting matches against the likes of Kenny King and Sonjay Dutt. He's nimble, agile, flexible so would fit in well. I also think the X-Division title would be a fitting title for RVD to hold for a while, as he's not going to become world champion again imo. RVD a former world champion would elevate the X-Division and give the next break out star i.e Kenny King a big rub. Should Zema Ion win at BFG it would be a huge scalp for his career. RVD like Joe, is a guy I think deserves to hold a mid card title and his martial arts move-set lends itself well to the X-Division. If Doug Williams the antithesis of the X-Division can win the title I think RVD definitely should.

Thoughts? Will Joe retain? Will RVD triumph?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

My BFG dilemma *contains impact spoilers* Empty Re: My BFG dilemma *contains impact spoilers*

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:24 pm

Will Joe Retain? Yes I think Joe will retain however they will make Magnus look strong. So maybe a further attack after the match has finished which could possible lead to a gimmick match. The match itself makes sense however I would have liked a bit more build.

Will RVD triumph? Yes. Zema has run through the X division, but RVD will no doubt stop him in his tracks and claim the title. However I do see Ion winning it back in the near future, possibly in a ladder match to set up a possible revenge match with Jesse Sorenson (hopefully).

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

My BFG dilemma *contains impact spoilers* Empty Re: My BFG dilemma *contains impact spoilers*

Post by talkingpoint Sat 13 Oct 2012, 3:47 pm

I know Zema Ion has played off of breaking Sorenson's neck as a heel to get some heat but it was an accident. I'd like to see a feud between Ion and RVD, I like the idea of a Ladder match between them in the future.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

I actually think that Joey Ryan will be the guy to take it off RVD in a few months.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:09 pm

Adam D wrote:I actually think that Joey Ryan will be the guy to take it off RVD in a few months.

I agree. I like what I have seen from Ryan thus far and can see him being a big player in TNA. There's something about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down